UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
Because I spent a week in one of Europe's best party resorts, and spent a lot of it drunk, laying by the pool in the sun watching the hotties in bikinis, and going out and getting laid at night. Now I'm back in shitty England. :nodsad:

Don't lie Dod, you didn't get laid.

Where'd you go man?

Also I miss shows and kudos on the rap battle Blizz/Nat.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Where'd you go man?

Magaluf. Completely strange sort of place for so many reasons (hundreds of clubs/bars, so many people, reps trying to sell you stuff every 10 steps on every road, lots of other stuff) but it's totally awesome. Would definitely recommend it.

With the nightlife, there's SO many girls and they're all so easy. The shot girls behind the bars wear such skimpy little pants too. It felt like an alcohol drenched heaven.

Killz

Reaction score
I went to Zante a couple of years ago and it sounds pretty similar. Reps and heat in the day would piss me off but then the ridiculous night life and being all inclusive at our hotel bar was enough to make up for it.

Biggest problem I had was getting hammered but then it being too hot to sleep past 8am so you had to be up and were dehydrated from the get go. 12 hours of lounging without energy and then all over it again. The flight back at the end of the week at 3am was killer haha

I'm looking to go with uni mates on a lads holiday next year so might ask who's been to Maga. That was another one on our list a few years ago before we got a good all inclusive deal in Zante. I'd recommend Zante btw for any UK lads off on some drinking travels.

SBS

Reaction score

Where'd you go man?

Sorry about the no raw this week Man. But damn did I need this vacation. Seriously I am so relaxed ideas for the future of Raw are flowing at an insane level. Wait will be worth it. After all I don't like to leave my fans unhappy!

Also welcome back Dod missed you man.

Killz

Reaction score
Sorry about the no raw this week Man. But damn did I need this vacation. Seriously I am so relaxed ideas for the future of Raw are flowing at an insane level. Wait will be worth it. After all I don't like to leave my fans unhappy!

Also welcome back Dod missed you man.

Hey man, I told you to stop apologising for that sort of thing :p you needed the vacation just for your work in UWF let alone real life haha

SBS

Reaction score
Hey man, I told you to stop apologising for that sort of thing :p you needed the vacation just for your work in UWF let alone real life haha

Very true my friend. Expect a PM from me when I get back to the hotel room. I know where storm is going at summerslam and need a promo from u to set it up :)

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I really like the idea of a Vampiro/Wyatt feud. But, i'm confused on who decides on the feuds. Us or SBS?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Very true my friend. Expect a PM from me when I get back to the hotel room. I know where storm is going at summerslam and need a promo from u to set it up :)

Please tell me you're not on the forums while still in Vegas... come on man!!! :p

SBS

Reaction score
Please tell me you're not on the forums while still in Vegas... come on man!!! :p

Of course my friend. We all know this place would fall apart without me lol. But in all seriousness when I got the time I get on. I still get pm's and stuff everyday haha don't want to fall behind.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Anyone know how to make the poll threads I pretty much have all the threads written out on a word document I just don't know how to make it a poll. I feel so dumb right now lol

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Scroll down past the textbox and look under advanced options, it's the last option down.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Scroll down past the textbox and look under advanced options, it's the last option down.

Thanks bud I will have them done after my Raw Review.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I want to apologize to both of my opponents. Life has been very hectic on my side. From working insane hours to helping family I have had no time for anything. I'm hoping to have time tomorrow to get something up.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I want to apologize to both of my opponents. Life has been very hectic on my side. From working insane hours to helping family I have had no time for anything. I'm hoping to have time tomorrow to get something up.
It's all good, life comes first.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Yo polls are up so go vote for who you thought deserves to be the stars of the months. As well go listen to the new Chillin with Chase with Rated R SuperStar thanks.