UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
No cause you broke it up talking about dat ass... we talkin bot those boobs... not dat ass :p

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I will fully admit to all of this. I've learned my lessons from CWF so yes, next topic please.....or better yet GO TT FOR LOCKDOWN!

You too! While I start the next round of the world title match, you start the next round of the International match.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Updated the Hall of Champions thread. Let me know what you think. If you guys like some of the new styles I'll try to use it more often.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Just so we don't go into another eight pages of dogging CWF...

My contributions, Tapout's contributions, and Aniking's contributions were positive. Derrick played a good Beer Money, Slim played a good Lesnar, Sam played a good Kevin Thorn faction, I played a good Kane, Andrew played a good Christian. However it was poorly managed with knee-jerk reaction booking based around the owners and head writers(Andrew and Hoov) and people remember it as bad because of that. CWF sucks, blah blah blah, next topic please.

My eyes still fill up with tears of nostalgia when I recall the comment where you called a promo of my Punk the best Punk promo you've ever seen/read :''')

However, if I have to recall my memories of CWF.. it had it's ups and downs. Yes, I admit, the booking was sometimes immature. I was a part of CWF staff and I can admit that most decisions were made by Andrew and myself on MSN or Facebook. Although, for those who weren't around.. CWF was something like TNA, maybe a big indy fed. Like.. I dunno.. Dragon Gate or ROH. The whole point of CWF, in the way I saw it and the way I took it was to put the spotlight on the "smaller names". For example, those who were around when CWF existed.. anyone remember Ants? Dude played the BEST Finlay that ever existed. Hell the guy had a summer feud with my Punk over the World Championship. Honestly, at that point I humbly believe my Punk was really, really good and I kinda thought I could beat the most of the guys on the roster with it. Actually, the only person that 'stopped' my Punk was RIR. Or the first one to be specific. Of course, other guys have beaten my Punk later. But RIR ended my undefeated streak and DAMN his Mohammad Hassan with Khali and Daivari was one of the best stables I've ever seen in e-fedding. However this Ants dude was a god and he never got a push anywhere. CWF pushed him and he delivered. Many people think we pushed people that we liked. Not true. We pushed people that didn't get a chance elsewhere but were actually good. Of course, there were big names in CWF. Basically all the big guys you see in UWF now were in CWF as well. It functioned well. The shows were on time, matches were decent I hope, actually when it was around, nobody had anything against it. The reason it got shut down was the inactivity in the end when Itch and LK opened UWF basically as UCW IV on it's separate forum. It gained people's interest, Itch and LK were and are legends and all the big guys went there. And of course, CWF was never taken as a serious e-fed because it was around at the same time when UCW was around and I think we all are familiar with what UCW was. Basically the WWE of e-fedding. It died because of the inactivity in the end and staff drama we all were responsible for. Including me. Altogether, CWF WAS NOT THAT BAD. It's just the way people decided to look at it and jump the gun. There were some infamous decisions, yeah. But as an e-fed, it worked perfectly. Everything went smoothly. It had two active brands.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And with that said... let us carry on to... something else.

Like as far as I go... not sure I can TT today cause the weather here is crazy bad now. It already knocked the power out once.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just to clarify, the Triple Cage match thread between Sting and Rollins will be a 1-1 affair. Why? Because Andrew would rather bomb me and then give his classic cop out of, "I can only do 1-1, is that cool?" instead of have an actual feud that Anarchy can be proud of. That's a slap in my face. I just wanted to clear that up in case anyone's wondering why there wasn't more effort put forth into that thread.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Just TT'd, bit late but only just got time. Still a few days before the show [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] if you want to go 2-2 I have all day tomorrow and all Saturday until around 6PM GMT then I think deadline for tt's is done anyway. I'm in Stoke from then until late Sunday so can't get anything from then.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just to clarify, the Triple Cage match thread between Sting and Rollins will be a 1-1 affair. Why? Because Andrew would rather bomb me and then give his classic cop out of, "I can only do 1-1, is that cool?" instead of have an actual feud that Anarchy can be proud of. That's a slap in my face. I just wanted to clear that up in case anyone's wondering why there wasn't more effort put forth into that thread.

I apologise and I'm typing off my phone. But I hope something happens so we can further it. I'm not home this week at all and I truly do apologise on letting you down.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm just gonna smh right now.

And I got a craving for bacon. So if somehow bacon gets mentioned in a TT... you'll know why... not that I'm doing one now since it is almost 2am for me... but I think I'ma try to do that... just because it'd be awesome to mention bacon... and not Canadian bacon cause that's just ham... but bacon bacon. Real bacon. Not turkey bacon but bacon bacon. Real bacon. The good bacon.

BACON!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I'm just gonna smh right now.

And I got a craving for bacon. So if somehow bacon gets mentioned in a TT... you'll know why... not that I'm doing one now since it is almost 2am for me... but I think I'ma try to do that... just because it'd be awesome to mention bacon... and not Canadian bacon cause that's just ham... but bacon bacon. Real bacon. Not turkey bacon but bacon bacon. Real bacon. The good bacon.

BACON!

Nothing wrong with Canadian bacon... then again I never had American bacon so I can't say much. lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Nothing wrong with Canadian bacon... then again I never had American bacon so I can't say much. lol

You missing out.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
you all is be crazy

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
My eyes still fill up with tears of nostalgia when I recall the comment where you called a promo of my Punk the best Punk promo you've ever seen/read :''')

However, if I have to recall my memories of CWF.. it had it's ups and downs. Yes, I admit, the booking was sometimes immature. I was a part of CWF staff and I can admit that most decisions were made by Andrew and myself on MSN or Facebook. Although, for those who weren't around.. CWF was something like TNA, maybe a big indy fed. Like.. I dunno.. Dragon Gate or ROH. The whole point of CWF, in the way I saw it and the way I took it was to put the spotlight on the "smaller names". For example, those who were around when CWF existed.. anyone remember Ants? Dude played the BEST Finlay that ever existed. Hell the guy had a summer feud with my Punk over the World Championship. Honestly, at that point I humbly believe my Punk was really, really good and I kinda thought I could beat the most of the guys on the roster with it. Actually, the only person that 'stopped' my Punk was RIR. Or the first one to be specific. Of course, other guys have beaten my Punk later. But RIR ended my undefeated streak and DAMN his Mohammad Hassan with Khali and Daivari was one of the best stables I've ever seen in e-fedding. However this Ants dude was a god and he never got a push anywhere. CWF pushed him and he delivered. Many people think we pushed people that we liked. Not true. We pushed people that didn't get a chance elsewhere but were actually good. Of course, there were big names in CWF. Basically all the big guys you see in UWF now were in CWF as well. It functioned well. The shows were on time, matches were decent I hope, actually when it was around, nobody had anything against it. The reason it got shut down was the inactivity in the end when Itch and LK opened UWF basically as UCW IV on it's separate forum. It gained people's interest, Itch and LK were and are legends and all the big guys went there. And of course, CWF was never taken as a serious e-fed because it was around at the same time when UCW was around and I think we all are familiar with what UCW was. Basically the WWE of e-fedding. It died because of the inactivity in the end and staff drama we all were responsible for. Including me. Altogether, CWF WAS NOT THAT BAD. It's just the way people decided to look at it and jump the gun. There were some infamous decisions, yeah. But as an e-fed, it worked perfectly. Everything went smoothly. It had two active brands.

tl;dr