UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard

Reaction score
Wait okay.

Mr. Kennedy changes him name to Mister Anderson to avoid copyright BUT he teams up with Jimmy Jacobs, Zach Gowen, and Seth Rollins. The start a new Age of the Fall where Anderson burns down a church while listening to Pierce the Veil and reaps the souls of his enemies. John Cena is involved and he FU's Anderson to Hell but his new posse copy the entire plot of one of the Supernatural seasons and raise Anderson back from hell which sparks him beating the Undertaker and Wrestlemania and strangling Cena with his microphone chord.

SWERVE THO

Cena is in aces and eights and Vince Russo is the leader with The Dudleys and the main man is whoever the fuck Eric Bischoffs kid is. Cena is killed by Anderson but now we will have a six year long feud between a cripple and two emo dudes and Aces and Eights 2.0

This is all one segment on Raw.

I'm fucking on to you Andrew. I know what you're going to do.

I haven't been this excited since Andrew switched characters for the 236th time Shane. Andrew sure knows how to shake things up.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just wait guys.

It's not a heel turn nor a character switch.

I've actually stuck to my characters.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I haven't been this excited since Andrew switched characters for the 236th time Shane. Andrew sure knows how to shake things up.

ITS TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT.

I wouldnt be surprised if Andrew dropped Rollins with the MITB case not used and picked up Reigns and Rikishi w/ Lord Tensai. Or some NXT dude that we've never heard of. OH OH OH OH PLAY RICKY STEAMBOATS KID.

I dont fucking know anymore.

SBS

Reaction score

If this were true Blizzard wouldn't have anyone to play anymore what with Cena being dead. Maybe I could go get Ziggles!! lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
LOL Shane.

I ain't dropping characters at all. I seem to be doing well lately, sure I ain't UWF Champion but I think I've improved lately and people have mentioned it.

Can't wait til RAW goes up.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
If this were true Blizzard wouldn't have anyone to play anymore what with Cena being dead. Maybe I could go get Ziggles!! lol

You know since Bliz is commenting on this situation he's totally in on it. And please SBS, ECW had THE ZOMBIE so I think it's totally tasteful to do a Zombie Cena/Benoit/Eddie faction called The Main Event MaaaaBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS and they are totally untouchable.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
You know since Bliz is commenting on this situation he's totally in on it. And please SBS, ECW had THE ZOMBIE so I think it's totally tasteful to do a Zombie Cena/Benoit/Eddie faction called The Main Event MaaaaBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS and they are totally untouchable.

not that old storyline, we gotta try and stay original shane.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Why stop at Cena/Benoit and Eddie?

Let's add Owen, Brian Pilman and Macho Zombie

SBS

Reaction score

Chris Benoit? Who's that? I remember Stevie Richards winning the World Title at Wrestlemania 20!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Chris Benoit? Who's that? I remember Stevie Richards winning the World Title at Wrestlemania 20!

Stevie Richards?

Could've sworn that was the Brooklyn Brawler

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

That's just silly, everyone knows Shawna and Triple H fought to a draw at mania 20 vacating the title until it was awarded to Orton at Summerslam.

Blizzard

Reaction score
LOL Shane.

I ain't dropping characters at all. I seem to be doing well lately, sure I ain't UWF Champion but I think I've improved lately and people have mentioned it.

Can't wait til RAW goes up.

I'm fully under the impression Rollins is cashing in on The Miz on RAW. It doesn't make much sense but then again... it's Andrew guys :dolph:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm fully under the impression Rollins is cashing in on The Miz on RAW. It doesn't make much sense but then again... it's Andrew guys :dolph:

Also incorrect.