• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

The Hoov

Haha... let me lead the way... its down Know your Role boulevard... then you gotta... hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng that right on jabroni drive... and then after that... You'll have your candy ass checked directly into the Smackdown Hotel :D

[video=youtube;u82_bqMRDiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82_bqMRDiU[/video]

Slim's ego just got dousted!!!

Also, I'm ready writing Smackdown (Particularly D'Von vs. Hardy!!!) and man, some of the material I've got is fantastic - BACKSTAGE PROMOS WILL BE WANTED!!!

Ps... The show is THIS FRIDAY!

Killz

First of all, SD! guys, read the post above mine if you're coming to the thread with my post as the most recent as WWS wants backstage promos yo!

I just wanted to say my SD! TT is going to look foolish as I'll likely never "make it to the ring". My girlfriend is up at mine from tomorrow till Sunday/Monday so I shan't be able to TT on those days with much ease. I don't mind at all being booked for a match next week btw WWS I just won't be able to TT till Monday for it. Roll on the da showww

Rated R Superstar

Really bums me out watching all this shit going down for UWF, and I can't do anything for a month. Perhaps I'll only need a month to recharge. It is kind of nice not having to worry about getting a TT up when I get home late. At the same time though.... eeehhh!!

I'm sorry, but the Batista/Miz confrontation is gonna be a huge "OH MY GOD!" moment from what I've gathered from BGA & Shane. Plus Smackdown has the bigger mark moments in general.

I know what the Raw mark out moment is no doubt gonna be :p.

Slim

I'm sorry, but the Batista/Miz confrontation is gonna be a huge "OH MY GOD!" moment from what I've gathered from BGA & Shane. Plus Smackdown has the bigger mark moments in general.

Got that right. Gonna get to see the one and only Mr. Money in the Bank worth looking at. The Rated R Superstar Edge :D

SBS

Really cause I don't even know what that moment is going to be and i'm writing it :p

Sooo, I've finally got some sort of recovery from my hangover situation and I'm back to working on Smackdown. Hardy/D'Von is finished and I'm about to get to work on doing Bryan/Aries.

I'm trying to find out where SBS is on his stuff and I'm waiting on the Main Event Segment (kinda, got a version, just not complete) Smackdown is looking good ;D!