UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, so me versus time is not going to well and I'm losing pretty much everything in terms of time. I've decided to say Smackdown will be next Friday just so I can regroup and give you guys more time to TT.

Sorry about this but time sucks D=.

Now I don't feel so bad about postponing Anarchy. :D

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
So as SD is postponed, no Jericho this week again. But thank god just 1 month until end of the school. I will post my PPv TT tonight or tomorrow.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
After this Monday and Thursday when I pass school admissions, I'M FREEEEEE. 18-18 sessions every week and writing for every single show. :KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE::KANE:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Okay, so me versus time is not going to well and I'm losing pretty much everything in terms of time. I've decided to say Smackdown will be next Friday just so I can regroup and give you guys more time to TT.

Sorry about this but time sucks D=.

This actually suits me. This weeks been crazy, started my summer job on Tuesday, my girlfriends friends came to stay with us on Thursday and I have my last exam on Tuesday. This is the first time since Wednesday I've logged on via my laptop as opposed to my phone. Gonna try and finish my MitB TT now, then I'll turn my attention to Smackdown now we have the extension.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Go to WWE.Com, see this.

JBL%20Cole%205_10_13%20SHARED%20WIDGET.jpg

Even WWE is excited about UWF Feuds.

I mean it's pretty good, but I can't help feeling there's something missing...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Oh shit you guys, I'm really feeling this Daniels promo! It's just flowing, I'm over 1k words and I don't think I'm quite done yet!

Also, Wrestling With Shadows, do you plan on TTing for our MITB match soon? I'm not trying to rush ya or anything really, cause I know you're busy, but I'm itching to get TTing with Rhino bro! I know our thread can be top notch.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm just coming in here to toot my own horn... or whatever... but The Rock vs. HBK... that is gonna be a good thread. I can already tell. :D

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Sorry guys for TTing so late, almost broke my neck, fucked up my spine and the whole right half of my body minus the neck and the head. Also my girlfriend had some issues she needed help with, so I guess you totally understand that I've had to sort real life stuff first, and now I'm here, ready to go 10-10 if needed. Bring it on, Andrew. Show me whatcha got.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Aight looking at the Raw Money in the bank... the last TT was posted on the 9th... we're starting to fall a little behind there. Its almost time to start skipping. And me having 3 matches on the card and limited time I need to TT when the time is allotted. So we need some activity or... I'ma just do my second one.

Killz

Reaction score
Haha yeah I was just about to post actually that seen as though no-one swapped with me I'll be posting today so leggooo. I'll get cracking.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Haha yeah I was just about to post actually that seen as though no-one swapped with me I'll be posting today so leggooo. I'll get cracking.

I figured I'd give you the time bro. As much as people hate it, I'm all about fairness. The swap would have messed me up honestly. Plus you had 3 days, so yeah. Best of luck, I look forward to reading and responding.

Reactions: 1 person

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I realise it is my turn to post, unfortunately I've had barely any time to get online recently. Personal issues sprang up. So if I can't post for MITB or Raw, I'm very sorry. And I also won't mind if I'm skipped if I can't post in time. Not that I really have any right to mind in the first place.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah I'm just hoping to get something done before work starts back up and I wind up to worn out to post anything. Wasn't tryin to come down on ya or anythin.