UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
You clearly didn't understand me. This isn't about taking advantage. Shit happens. Your computer can crash in a second and you won't be able to TT for MITB. Am I supposed to heal your wounds by not TTing? Hell no. Stuff like this simply happens and it's not about taking advantage. And this week is the single most important week of my entire life so yes. Oh, and would you be so kind and stop trying to make me angry by starting an absolutely pointless argument when it certainly isn't needed? Thank you.

But what's bugging me the most is that you know damn right what I ment, you just want to stick it to me/be a troll. Oh, internet people.

jr39dt.jpg

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
You know Reverend D'Von is unpopular when your signature (my old one) shows up on the first page of Google results. lol

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Your name being Rated R Superstar doesn't cover up for you being a dick to me whenever you get a chance to. I remember the times when you could actually be nice to me. Remember the time when we had that sweet Daniels/Storm sesh? Dayumn.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I figured I had more time so I could finally get to work on my SD! promo. My Internet seems to have different plans. Hopefully it works at some point.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Go to WWE.Com, see this.

JBL%20Cole%205_10_13%20SHARED%20WIDGET.jpg

Even WWE is excited about UWF Feuds.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just wanted to say... my bad about my lack of TTs right now. Just work has been killin me. But I'm hoping that either tomorrow or Sunday I can finally get somethin down.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Reaction score
Okay, so me versus time is not going to well and I'm losing pretty much everything in terms of time. I've decided to say Smackdown will be next Friday just so I can regroup and give you guys more time to TT.

Sorry about this but time sucks D=.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Okay, so me versus time is not going to well and I'm losing pretty much everything in terms of time. I've decided to say Smackdown will be next Friday just so I can regroup and give you guys more time to TT.

Sorry about this but time sucks D=.

Oh thank fuck! Haha, sorry, just that I've had little to no time to write my promo. Started working on it last night, and was hoping to finish it last night, but my internet was shit and wouldn't let me do anything. That kind of burnt me out right away...