UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Whats happening with the Raw MITB, its ten days old and we're still waiting for a first poster?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Kinda sucks to see that. The SmackDown one is rolling.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Whats happening with the Raw MITB, its ten days old and we're still waiting for a first poster?

No actually, it's my turn again. My time limit has started and it was yesterday, so I have today and tomorrow before Chase's limit begins and he can skip me. I didn't even realise. I'll try and get one out as soon as I can.

Lewb

Reaction score
No actually, it's my turn again. My time limit has started and it was yesterday, so I have today and tomorrow before Chase's limit begins and he can skip me. I didn't even realise. I'll try and get one out as soon as I can.

We're waiting on Nash????

Aniking

Reaction score
Not sure where you guys have gotten that the Raw MITB is lacking. 6 of the 7 guys have posted, so I'm a little confused. Smackdown may be into it's 2nd round, but they have 5 guys who've posted.

Seeing how WWS' spare time will be on Smackdown, which he has already said will be a day or two late, maybe we should keep this rolling. I hate to skip people, but it may need to happen. Chriss didn't mess around in the Smackdown MITB thread, so maybe you should go on ahead Bronz.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that. I don't want to skip the guy before his limit is up and screw him over when he may have been able to get a post out in the time. I do kind of want to give him a little more time, but if SBS/Sam/WWS or whoever think it's for the best, I'd go ahead. I just don't want to alienate WWS from the match without good reason.

Aniking

Reaction score
Yeah me either. As I said I hate to skip people, but at this rate he may not be able to make it and there's no use sitting tight until then when things can get rolling straight away. Definitely his call and nobody elses.

[MENTION=10841]Wrestling with Shadows[/MENTION]

Reaction score
I'ma gonna try to throw something up in the next hour, but as Aniking has said - my time at the moment is neither here nor there.

And I don't want to it seem like I'm taking the time to TT but not write Smackdown kind of deal. Basically, give me an hour and something will be in there.

As for the SD Money in the Bank: Albo requested to pull out due to internet issues and Sam has all his computer issues.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If everybody TTs in the first round - sweet. If two/three guys don't manage to post - well, kinda sucks but I'm not holding back.

Also, when I'm supossed to post, someone hit me up because these few days will be hectic as fuck for me so I won't be able to keep track of things.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If everybody TTs in the first round - sweet. If two/three guys don't manage to post - well, kinda sucks but I'm not holding back.

Also, when I'm supossed to post, someone hit me up because these few days will be hectic as fuck for me so I won't be able to keep track of things.

So you'll gladly take advantage over people not being able to post, but ask us to make sure you get your posts in on time?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
So you'll gladly take advantage over people not being able to post, but ask us to make sure you get your posts in on time?

You clearly didn't understand me. This isn't about taking advantage. Shit happens. Your computer can crash in a second and you won't be able to TT for MITB. Am I supposed to heal your wounds by not TTing? Hell no. Stuff like this simply happens and it's not about taking advantage. And this week is the single most important week of my entire life so yes. Oh, and would you be so kind and stop trying to make me angry by starting an absolutely pointless argument when it certainly isn't needed? Thank you.

But what's bugging me the most is that you know damn right what I ment, you just want to stick it to me/be a troll. Oh, internet people.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
You clearly didn't understand me. This isn't about taking advantage. Shit happens. Your computer can crash in a second and you won't be able to TT for MITB. Am I supposed to heal your wounds by not TTing? Hell no. Stuff like this simply happens and it's not about taking advantage. And this week is the single most important week of my entire life so yes. Oh, and would you be so kind and stop trying to make me angry by starting an absolutely pointless argument when it certainly isn't needed? Thank you.

But what's bugging me the most is that you know damn right what I ment, you just want to stick it to me/be a troll. Oh, internet people.

I love you Chriss and I also love Bronzy. And RRS, don't even attempt telling me that I should RP for HEW. Because I will.