• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Tapout

I'm so out of the loop here recently in UWF. So many changes and new people and returning people and its just hard to follow.

The Hoov

Expect a TT for my Anarchy match sometime tomorrow when I get home from work. Ok, more like after I wake up tomorrow lol. I'll also send in a promo.

Slim

Alright Anarchists, Umaga vs. Undertaker is now Umaga & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman, & Maxine.

I'm quotin this so I'll remember this.

But wow... Trish is stepping back in the ring :p This is gonna be very interesting.

Derrick

I expect to drop my 3rd TT sometimes during the evening (in like 5-6 hours from now), to try and save the sesh, which is almost impossible after the last killer Cody TT.

Chris Dresdon

Just want to let you guys know in advance that Anarchy may be late this week, as Sam is still having computer issues so it's just me holding down the fort and as the 24th gets closer, my availability continues to dwindle.

Nate

After witnessing Cody Rhodes turn face on RAW, why is it that the only thing I can really think of right now is someone playing as a face Goldust and forming a stable between the Rhodes family?

Andrew

I'm looking at you [MENTION=64]The Hoov[/MENTION] on that Goldust one... or even [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION]