UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The way Aniking did was bad enough, I mean common, we have a staff place yet he has to do it in public? That's great logic.

RRS just comes across as a big douche like myself but I don't complain that people think I'm a douche. I responded the same way Aniking and RRS responded, they don't run the show, so why should they say "THIS IS WRONG!" blah blah.

Cool criticizing like a match or segment saying it was poorly worked but the bitchness towards a title change which effected noone was outrageous to say the least.
I'm actually not a douche, I have my moments. And yes, I have a right to state my opinion on certain things. Your logic is ass backwards halfway to Timbuktu.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
You know, suddenly I don't feel so enthusiastic about coming back.

I understand there was a difference of opinion here, but if we can all just take a minute to calm down and think about what we're arguing about, then I'm sure we can calm down. I get that you guys feel strongly about this, but I'm sure you both have the capability of looking past that and trying to get along, right?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This isn't even about the way the UWF Title changed hands at SmackDown so everybody just calm down, alright?

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Okay guys, here's the deal I've had a word with Tom/EoR/Grimlock and it's been agreed that he will remain strictly behind the scenes here in UWF.

For those wondering what he actually does, he's in a sort of 'mentor' position to our new head writer on Smackdown, Wrestling with Shadows helping him out with how to go about writing and booking without directly booking the show. He has one more match commitment which will be revealed in due time but other than that the 'menace' of Grimlock is no more. Consider it a censor of sorts.

Now let's move on, for the love of god.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
And I'm more sure than anytime before that I love and will love [MENTION=162]BronzyCoder[/MENTION] till the end of time.

Reaction score
[MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] & [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] what you're doing is amazing, really fun to read and I look forward to the final round, which will be tomorrow right? Because once it's done, I'll get down to the business of writing it ^_^.

Hopefully the rest of the Smackdown crew attempt to follow suite :D.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
[MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] & [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] what you're doing is amazing, really fun to read and I look forward to the final round, which will be tomorrow right? Because once it's done, I'll get down to the business of writing it ^_^.

Hopefully the rest of the Smackdown crew attempt to follow suite :D.

Thanks WWS :) really nice to hear some great feedback and praise. Feels good to be getting back into the swing of things! Especially with my man Killaaaaaaaaaaa

Killz

Reaction score
Yeah no-one better to do this thang with than Shane! Also [MENTION=10841]Wrestling with Shadows[/MENTION] dude, thanks for the MITB call-up! Means a lot, I'll do what I can to really unsettle the status quo on smackdown ;)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just did a really epic promo for Seth Rollins on Anarchy.

Make sure to check it out once Anarchy goes up !

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I should have an Anarchy TT up soon, as well as a promo sent.

Smackdown one is also being worked on. I don't know what kind of Daniels promo I want to send just yet.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It needs more appletini that's for sure!