UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'll have to make sure to get a promo in for Raw. Has anyone seen Lewb, by the way? He's apparently not been online for a few days so I was just wondering if he said he was going somewhere or something and I've just been dumb and not noticed.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I would never let our great nation down Bronzy. Not now I've got you and Ozzy around to kick my head in :cesaro:

Reaction score
Yay Anarchy's up!!! However, I must be working on getting Smackdown up on time, where ever that opening promo is, I'm looking at you BGA, I need back to me! Gonna be finishing off all the matches, however...

Can someone be a fine old gentlemen and do me some entrances :D?

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
So.. uh.. I'd appreciate some feedback on my Wade TT.

Shit it was awesome TTing after such long time.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Well, I liked your TT. It seemed good to me, but I don't know if my opinion has much weight at the moment.

I really enjoyed Anarchy, I'm excited to see what else happens with it. Stone Cold as the GM is really cool, and I'm pretty hyped for Rhyno vs Angle, but mainly because I'm quite the mark for Rhyno.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Will get to writing my Money in The Bank TT asap.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Hopefully Lewb will come online soon, I don't like winning like it seems I'm going to. Especially in a qualifier match like this.

Sorry I haven't commented on Anarchy or Smackdown properly yet, I have been running around trying to organise stuff, although I've managed to check in on the site and read stuff, and both shows were a blast, so well done to everyone involved there.

SBS

Reaction score
Hopefully Lewb will come online soon, I don't like winning like it seems I'm going to. Especially in a qualifier match like this.

Sorry I haven't commented on Anarchy or Smackdown properly yet, I have been running around trying to organise stuff, although I've managed to check in on the site and read stuff, and both shows were a blast, so well done to everyone involved there.

Well hey if you don't want to win I can make that happen. Just saying :p