UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Guys, come on. Does nobody look at the Past & Current Champions thread? Seriously, if you're ever curious then just look for it in the Interactive section. When I see these questions, it makes me think nobody notices it...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Once I found it... I was like aight. Looks like I got some records to break :D I always enjoy being a record breaking champion :D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Nobody will ever break my record as the UWF Champion. :white:

Blizzard

Reaction score
congratulations, Bumout! it's unfortunate the record's gonna be broken at WrestleMania though ;)
Cena's laughing at what Hoov said also, Edge, don't feel left out.

SBS

Reaction score
Nobody will ever break my record as the UWF Champion. :white:

You were UWF Champion??? lol I kid. Honestly Chriss you don't have the shortest World Title reign, both Ambrose and Dibiase have shorter reigns than you at 5 days and 5 minutes respectively. So now Ambrose has some of the longest and shortest reigns haha

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You were UWF Champion??? lol I kid. Honestly Chriss you don't have the shortest World Title reign, both Ambrose and Dibiase have shorter reigns than you at 5 days and 5 minutes respectively. So now Ambrose has some of the longest and shortest reigns haha

Yup. I lost it to Dresden at Backlash in a week and something after cashing the MITB on Barrett.

EDIT: Missed the I kid part. Had a couple more drinks than I can handle so yeah.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
Yup. I lost it to Dresden at Backlash in a week and something after cashing the MITB on Barrett.

Yeah it really sucked for you too because I remember you cashed in and then your internet went out or something horrible like that/ You never did get your rematch did you?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah it really sucked for you too because I remember you cashed in and then your internet went out or something horrible like that/ You never did get your rematch did you?

Nope. At Backlash I got attacked by Orton. He punted Aries and took him out so my absence was backed up by something. When I came back I went: " I will take nWo out first and then I will focus on getting my title back." But I lost my match against Orton (which was BTW the best session I have ever been in) and Aries had to leave because the stipulation was that if Aries wins, nWo is no more and if Orton wins, Aries is gone from UWF.

SBS

Reaction score
Nope. At Backlash I got attacked by Orton. He punted Aries and took him out so my absence was backed up by something. When I came back I went: " I will take nWo out first and then I will focus on getting my title back." But I lost my match against Orton (which was BTW the best session I have ever been in) and Aries had to leave because the stipulation was that if Aries wins, nWo is no more and if Orton wins, Aries is gone from UWF.

Keep doing what your doing bro and I'm sure you'll find a way to rectify your situation.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Keep doing what your doing bro and I'm sure you'll find a way to rectify your situation.

Austin Aries: First I gotta get a damn shower because of Angle's damn milk truck!