UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
just did my first post surgery, wound vac by my side tt, hope it doesn't show lulz.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
well it was an outpatient surgery and all things considered I'll basically won't be able to do much of anything other than stay home. the real stressful days were leading up to it tbh now I'm just waiting to get this wound vac thing off.

Lewb

Reaction score
Sitting round the house.... losing the tag team titles..... it's gonna suck dude!

Aniking

Reaction score
Guys, there will be no Power 25 this week, and it COULD become a permanent thing. The workload of doing that and going hard out every week with two characters is too much to handle, and reducing my workload for my characters isn't gonna happen as long as I'm being booked and in the writer's plans. I don't want to do a Power 10 or 15 because that's just too small and people would drop off all the time because there are 3 brands worth of guys to factor in every week. There's no consistency there. I also don't want to do two lines for every blurb as it'd get very repetitive with "Christian beat McGillicutty and had a promo, goes up two spots this week" for every single person.

In saying all that, I could keep going with a Power 25 but just not write blurbs. So basically there would be all the rankings and such, just no writing. I'd probably create one thread that had each week's Power 25's in the original post and let you all know when it's updated each week. I kinda don't wanna stop doing it but I also don't wanna be overworked and have to cut down on my TTing when I'm having a blast with both my characters, so this seems the best way to do it.

What do you all think?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Sitting round the house.... losing the tag team titles..... it's gonna suck dude!

That's where you're wrong, boy!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
@AK, do what ya gotta do man. I do enjoy the Power 25 and would hate to see it go. But I understand not overloading yourself with this sorta thing. But if there is some balance even if it means just a ranking without the paragraphs at the end of each ranking.... its all good. Just hopefully there will still be something.

@Hoov... just be ready... those tag belts are finally leaving you. I WILL get my victory and will hold a victory in one way or another over every member of YES!

Aniking

Reaction score
I've already decided on doing my suggestion. I'm sure some people might be disappointed, but this is the best way. Expect it to all be up sometime in the next 24 hours!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've already decided on doing my suggestion. I'm sure some people might be disappointed, but this is the best way. Expect it to all be up sometime in the next 24 hours!

no blurbs? Fine with me. WOOHOO we still getting rankings

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
@Hoov... just be ready... those tag belts are finally leaving you. I WILL get my victory and will hold a victory in one way or another over every member of YES!

I must try living in your fantasy world sometime, Slim! :p

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
We need more tag teams to show YES a little something called modesty.

We're even the heels outside of the e-fed universe! Lulz! I think we should coin the phrase "Y.E.S. Heat" for such cases ;)