UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Most people probably know by now, (Ak called it) but I thought I'd say a quick thing or two about it. So yeah, hi it's STP back from the dead. I don't think too many people are overwhelmingly excited that I'm back, but thats okay. I know I did drop off the face of the earth and burned a whole bunch of bridges when I left from UCW.

That was some time ago and Jay was right in the podcast with Chase, I was an ass who thought he was smarter/better than everybody else. But that was then, and I'm a lot more mature now. Which is sad to admit, but I was acting like a Cech Republican even though I should have been acting like a vet of ETW and UCW. So with that, I'm happy to be back. I couldn't stay away for too long, I did miss this stuff. Try not to beat me up too bad, okay?

If you want to chat on msn, PM or something

Reactions: 2 people

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hey everyone,

Most people probably know by now, (Ak called it) but I thought I'd say a quick thing or two about it. So yeah, hi it's STP back from the dead. I don't think too many people are overwhelmingly excited that I'm back, but thats okay. I know I did drop off the face of the earth and burned a whole bunch of bridges when I left from UCW.

That was some time ago and Jay was right in the podcast with Chase, I was an ass who thought he was smarter/better than everybody else. But that was then, and I'm a lot more mature now. Which is sad to admit, but I was acting like a Cech Republican even though I should have been acting like a vet of ETW and UCW. So with that, I'm happy to be back. I couldn't stay away for too long, I did miss this stuff. Try not to beat me up too bad, okay?

I had a feeling it was you after seeing the TT, I'm like a newbie cannot be THIS good, HAHA. Welcome back Shane!

Blizzard

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I expected it from Shane being in your name. At least now I don't have to suffer from trying to figure out what the hell you were trying to say before. Horrible ass spelling. lmfao
Glad to have you back bro. :)

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

You sly fucker haha. Could've at least let me in on the secret when you grabbed show from me haha ;)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
All these vets coming back... started with me :p

but welcome back Shane O'

Aniking

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

LOL I knew it was you immediately! When I saw that "ShanegoFett" had picked up Big Show, I instantly thought it was you. Then when you threw up your first TT as Show, I thought "Yep, that's Shane, because not only is that TT too good for a newbie but it's Shane's style". You did your best to cover it up, but I wasn't falling for it ;)

Anyway, it's great to see you back. I can't remember if you burnt a bridge with me or not, so if you did then it's all good because I've forgotten about it haha. As for your attitude in the past, we've all made mistakes. Every now and then I'll cause some argument with somebody over something e-fed related, but only because I love it and wanna see the fed succeed. Honestly, though, you did come across like if you didn't win a match the world would end, I used to be like that too, but we grow up. Just good to have you back mate!

It's pretty awesome to see that in the last few months we've had Slim, Dod, Jay, Itch, Shawn and now Shane return (I think that's it). Not being arrogant but I'd throw my name in there as I was gone for a few months and came back back in May or something. Still, that to the side, seeing more and more vets returning is great. Hopefully some more show up too, like LK or Justin for example.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I was wondering who you were, cause it felt like you weren't new. The instant you joined I actually thought you were Fetter in some way but then when I researched I didn't know who you were, Shane was a guess but I didn't really want to ask. I don't like messaging someone and asking "do I know you?". Welcome back man nice to see people joining up, especially since i'm e-old so every comeback is pretty nostalgic. And hey i get to face you in your first ppv comeback, that's pretty cool. Lulz just noticed that both you and Slim came back and immediately faced my Sandow at the ppv.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I was wondering who you were, cause it felt like you weren't new. The instant you joined I actually thought you were Fetter in some way but then when I researched I didn't know who you were, Shane was a guess but I didn't really want to ask. I don't like messaging someone and asking "do I know you?". Welcome back man nice to see people joining up, especially since i'm e-old so every comeback is pretty nostalgic. And hey i get to face you in your first ppv comeback, that's pretty cool. Lulz just noticed that both you and Slim came back and immediately faced my Sandow at the ppv.

Haha! Thats pretty interesting! I think your Sandow is pretty great and I think you'll pick up the "W" at Vengeance man! But itll be fun TTing with you.

Just wanted to say to all thanks for the nice welcome back wishes! Its been really nice talking with you all again, and look forward to seeing what UWF has got in store.

<3 ;)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don't know who you are but you seems to be a fun guy to be around so yea, welcome back.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I'm familiar with the name Shane and STP back in PWMania but am unfamiliar with the man so welcome. Look forward to TTing with you again sometime.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Shane's Steiner set the bar back in the day, and it's no surprise to me that he's still got it. Hope you didn't take offense to my podcast with Chase, I was trying to be honest as fuck... and I even called myself on my own bullshit in that show. Of course I meant no harm by it, and the record will always show that I have much hard earned respect for you, STP. Welcome back, I hope we'll be TTing with each other soon.