UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
I love those pics of the champions holding their belts. They're done so well and look very realistic. Randy Orton holding the NXT Championship made me laugh because you'd never, ever, ever see that and it looks deadset real. Great job rey!

Gonna listen to your podcast soon Chase :)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm disappointing myself with Triple H. I want to address this here. I think I got to back out entirely because I'm just not spending as much time here as I'm used to. I like priding myself being active in all sections but this just isn't working. I don't want to keep getting excited for matches and then finding myself not being online for a couple days and the deadline is up so I can't get anything in. This is hurting UWF more than it is me so I got to drop out before this gets too far.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Perfectly understandable man. Real life comes first. Hopefully you come back soon and kick some ass as Trips like I know you can! :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Always good to come to the realization rather than just continuing to hang on and just taking up space. I mean doin it like that... that is good man. Hopefully you'll be able to come back.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Can't wait to see Jay as CM Punk, that'll be a cool read!

I can't wait either. Also means the trifecta is complete. He playin Itch character, Itch playin mine, and I'm playin Jay's.

I'm excited.

Aniking

Reaction score
Alright, I've been trying to figure this out but I simply can't, so I'm gonna ask it here - which Smackdown title is the second tier one and which one's the third tier? Please don't give me "they're both 2nd tier" because I'll just stab you.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I feel bad. I didn't even know my show had 3... oh wait... European and TV. yeah thats right.

shoot your guess is as good as mine.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
tier? it's only as Preystigious as the person holding it. therefore the T.V is the top tier.

lulz, I think it's more of a World title, Second Tier, and gimmick.

so Raw:
UWF Title
U.S
Hardcore(you know....hardcore)

and Smackdown

UWF World heavyweight title
European
TV(Defended every show)

and NXT
NXT Title
Extreme Championship

Tag titles of course going across all three Brands

Aniking

Reaction score
Even if it was set up like that, it doesn't really help the guy who keeps record of all the title reigns... aka me. It's confusing when the European Championship has never, ever, ever been considered a 2nd tier title yet is introduced to Smackdown that way but starts in UWF as a 3rd tier, but then the Television Championship is brought in and it's a title that's 80% of the time considered a 2nd tier title.

Raw is clear as fuck, NXT is obviously clear as fuck as it only has 2 titles, but Smackdown isn't and I kinda need clarification. To me, the Television Championship is 2nd tier and European is 3rd tier. I'm still expecting to be told they're both 2nd tier, so just don't bother because I'll ignore it :Ricardo:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
well originally euro was the 3rd only because there was only one brand, the euro existed mainly because Smackdown was always a plan but never panned out until much later. U.S for one show European for the other, should push comes to shove you can unify them to make the I.C. the Television was just a title that I think was designed for people to get excited about tting. Because on any given week you can suddenly have a shot at a title without it really needing an explanation to test you out and whenever you can explain it, it just adds to the overall story. Someone is starting to get on a roll with tting but you don't want to thrust them into a story line before you know how they can handle the title picture, so you put them for the t.v title. Or at least that's how I view it you'd have to ask the people that brought it in about that.

Overall like you said in your mind it's second tier, in my mind Euro is second and T.V is third. But all things considered I didn't watch places where the t.v title existed so I can easily see it as a third tier because of that. So the way you'd get an answer is if someone higher up the importance ladder in staff(i.e basically anyone on staff) read this and cleared things up.

now for the answer you've all been looking for.
both are considered second tier, as it is what you make of it not what is designed that defines the title. The hardcore title suddenly became the world title picture here in UWF and in that vain the television can be a second if you put your mind to it. Till next time, take care of yourself, and each other.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The Television title is the third tier title on Smackdown as it's been brought in as a gimmick championship per say with it being defended every week constantly when ever the current Damien Sandow is in a singles match.

The European Championship has been our second tier title since the inception of Smackdown :).

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Since Rob Van Dam took that championship and made it worth something. :p

Aniking

Reaction score
The Television title is the third tier title on Smackdown as it's been brought in as a gimmick championship per say with it being defended every week constantly when ever the current Damien Sandow is in a singles match.

The European Championship has been our second tier title since the inception of Smackdown :).

Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear! Granted it's a gimmick championship but at least there's a distinct division. Wasn't sure if the Euro championship had been moved down to third tier considering I've seen writers do that willy nilly before, so I assumed it happened again. Not the case, all good :)