UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Trouble is it's college and exam time for us and most yankees, ya know Prod??

But yeah, bombing last minute is bullshit :D! Can't wait to come back - June the 14th...

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
CW as the other Co-Owner of this company I will stand by your decision, and I also agree that a strike system WILL be in effect starting this week.

I'm getting tired of seeing a lack of effort TTing when I know were better then that as a fed, in whole. We've been doing great up to and after Backlash guys, lets not stop now.

Also seems like me and Andrew going 1-1 didn't happen cause now we're at three each already :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
After insane TT'ing sessions against Chriss, it's unusual to have a week where I didn't have to TT much at all. I wish I'd done so sooner, but tonight has been the only night I've had time. Can't wait to see who wins the Beat The Clock Challenge.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm loving my TT sesh with MrFetter, such a close contest here.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Let me just say, Aniking is still one of my favorites to TT against. He forces me to push myself.

Aniking

Reaction score
Let me just say, Aniking is still one of my favorites to TT against. He forces me to push myself.

On that note, I was really keen to get it to 3-3, but the past two days have been very painful for me. The day you posted I was out all day and was exhausted when I got home, then yesterday I was in pain as I've got a small hole in my leg from a metal stud from a football boot and I really didn't wanna do a damn thing yesterday. I can TT today, but it's the day before the show, so idk if it'd be fair for me to get another up.

You did pretty well, I really like your Ryder.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm off all day tomorrow, so I could put in a last minute TT if you want to go 3-3. I'm fine with 2-2 though.

Aniking

Reaction score
I've been itching to get another one in, so if you're definitely able to get another up then I'll go for it. We'll leave it at 3-3 for sure.

Some people may read this and say "But you've bitched about last minute TTing yet you're about to do one yourself". Thing is my match is already at 2-2, not 1-0. That's the difference.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay...I just want to say...anybody looking to be in the main event scene, or to get a world title chance, READ Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose for the WHC. NOW THATS A TT SESSION! Hoov and Burnout have done wonders with that. THAT is a world title match. Bravo guys.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Okay...I just want to say...anybody looking to be in the main event scene, or to get a world title chance, READ Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose for the WHC. NOW THATS A TT SESSION! Hoov and Burnout have done wonders with that. THAT is a world title match. Bravo guys.

AWW! Garsh, Tapout! You make me blush! :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Thanks Aniking for giving props to my Batista.

I've enjoyed my 2-2 Session, might send in a promo as well to add spice.

Must say, I am enjoying the turnout here!

Aniking

Reaction score
Thanks Aniking for giving props to my Batista.

All good man. There's still a lot of work to do on it, but I see parts just like mine and I had some decent success with him, so you're getting there. That's not to say you should be playing him exactly how I did as we all have different ways to play characters.

Hoov and Bumout have far exceeded my expectations and are definitely doing SBS and EoR proud, that's for sure. It's very rare to see one guy, let alone two, fighting over one of the lower titles and then to be elevated to the top. That should give a lot of us inspiration as to what can happen if you just TT your ass off like these guys are. It's as simple as that, yet sadly hardly anybody does it frequently enough nowadays. There's only a handful of names that do week in, week out, but not enough.

I think both World Championship matches can be mentioned in the same breath. All four guys have shown why they're the four guys fighting over the two World Championships, and they've shown the TTing required for that level.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If I came back could I choose what brand I want to be on? I just read the rules it says nothing, I've been following the shows but I'm not sure if there is a rule against suggesting. I love what is going on with SmackDown! already and if I was to rejoin I'd like to be apart of that.

Aniking

Reaction score
I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem if you really wanted to go to Smackdown, but ever since Smackdown started everybody on Raw has been picking up 2nd characters, so the brands are a little uneven in Smackdown's favour. Raw is a fantastic brand too, so you can't go wrong either way.