UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dash

Reaction score
I was surprised because I always figured that Umaga/Rock would be your second and third superstars, considering they were both in title matches at Summerslam. It's confusing to me since they don't really seem like a team.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So Daughter Dres isn't wanting to let Daddy Dres write his matches. Anyone want to do me a solid and take Rollins/Bateman off my hands? That's all that's left to do pretty much because I'm almost done with this tag match and then I'll be putting the show together and posting it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I was surprised because I always figured that Umaga/Rock would be your second and third superstars, considering they were both in title matches at Summerslam. It's confusing to me since they don't really seem like a team.

They are an awesome team... just without a team name yet. But ... heh heh... we'll all figure something out soon.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
So Daughter Dres isn't wanting to let Daddy Dres write his matches. Anyone want to do me a solid and take Rollins/Bateman off my hands? That's all that's left to do pretty much because I'm almost done with this tag match and then I'll be putting the show together and posting it.

I would man but I know nothing about Derrick Bateman.... Unless I can let one of them win via rollup pin I don't think I can.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I know it's late Wednesday Night in USA but Smackdown this week with the TT'ing looks disgusting.

I hope people really pick up their slack and get TT'ing.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
If you haven't read Anarchy yet, get over there and DO IT NAO! Awesome edition.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Its hard for me to comment on the shows in the actually thread because this computer is old and slow and how much content is in the show lags it up big time. That's why I normally don't comment. It was a huge show this week, though. The TT'ers really came through this week as well, and it reflects in the writing. I know when I was head writer, or just writing any match, I was a lot more motivated to write an amazing match from 2 people that TT'ed their asses off then someone who didn't. Better TT sessions increase the overall feel of the show.

And I'll gladly take my loss. Ain't no shame in losing to Rawisrey. No sir. Good match Chase. Good job Dres. Good job Anarchist.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Going to read Anarchy now. Just been writing a huge match, ain't done yet but read Smackdown this week :)

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I am really enjoying UWF right now. I understand sometimes I have my internet issues, but as of right now I am going to be super active unless my computer explodes or my internet suddenly shuts off. So I was wondering if I could have a third wrestler....? Because I want to go with the whole Mentor:prodigy thing.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I am really enjoying UWF right now. I understand sometimes I have my internet issues, but as of right now I am going to be super active unless my computer explodes or my internet suddenly shuts off. So I was wondering if I could have a third wrestler....? Because I want to go with the whole Mentor:prodigy thing.

Schmidty I love you as a newbie, but keep going strong for another month or two and you might get that privelage one day.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just TT'd and promo'd for Anarchy.

WORKHORSE MODE: ENGAGED

Reaction score
Just got done writing a quick Kevin Nash TT before heading off to write the UWF Global Championship... Yeah it was quite shooty, I don't get how other's who aren't part of the UWF staff can't even get a few paragraph's up.

Admittedly I probably should of Trash-talked earlier but seeing as been helping with Raw and a few things behind the scenes on top of getting my own brand sorted; it's been like D: this week.