• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Archives Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

UWF The Great American Bash: Robert Roode versus MVP

The fans are going nuts as Robert Roode stands in the backstage, looking smug, holding his NWA World Heavyweight Championship, with Jeremy Borash.

BobbyRoodeInterview1.png

Jeremy Borash: Robert Roode, you successful defeated Mr Anderson during Raw this week, and subsequency he’s been suspended for a month, tell me your thoughts, Mr. Roode?

Robert Roode takes a moment, basking in his own glory as he responds.

BobbyRoodeInterview6.png

The NWA World Heavyweight Champion,
Robert Roode
:

Clearly Theodore Long realised Mr Anderson is nothing but a no good waste of space, who has proven to be nothing but an unreliable member of the roster as isn’t up to MY standard, a World Champion’s standard. It’s unfortunate, it really is Jeremy, because Mr Anderson had potential but I’m just a cut above him in class, prowess and skill, I am simply better than him and I am disgusted I haven’t put in his place the UWF Championship match, as I am the who beat him! But that doesn’t matter at the end of the day because MY championship, The National Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight Championship is far more prestigious.

Some of the fans boo at Roode’s comments but the majority side with Robert Roode as he’s right about Mr. Anderson being a let down, but Jeremy Borash quickly changes the subject.

Jeremy Borash: But Bobby, firstly, the NWA Championship isn’t a sanctioned UWF Championship and secondly, what did you make MVP spitting on the championship.

Robert Roode glares at Jeremy Borash in disgust before looking at NWA Championship. Robert Roode takes a moment before responding.

BobbyRoodeInterview5.png

[color=”red”]Firstly, Jeremy Borash… It’s Robert Roode or Mr. Roode to you, you said it right a minute ago but you failed to keep it up. Secondly, it doesn’t matter if it isn’t sanctioned, they WILL sanctioned and I will prove why I am better than Stone Cold Steve Austin or Dean Ambrose, and thirdly, Montel you made the biggest mistake of your life, defacing this championship. You are nothing more than a common thug with no sense of honour or respect and I cannot wait to get my hands on you at the Great American Bash![/color]

The fans erupt as Robert Roode chuckles and continues to explain.

Spitting on this championship proves you are just not up to the standard, the Robert Roode standard! I hope you are listening very carefully because I rarely bother myself with people like yourself, a nobody, a man without class, but I’ve made an exception just to put you back in your place at the moment of the card, back into mediocrity. This is only high profile match you will ever be in, do you hear me, Montel? You are about to face the IT Factor of Professional wrestling, the leader of the Next Generation, THE NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The fans erupt as Roode stares into the camera intensely; a small snarl grows on his face as he finishes off his promo.

BobbyRoodeInterview3.png

But all those nicknames won’t matter at the end of the night, because all that will matter, whose arm will be raised in victory and I can guarantee it won’t be you, Montel. I’m one hundred & ten percent certain of it, to the point you can bank on it, Montel… Because it pays to be Roode!

BobbyRoodeInterview7.png

Robert Roode glares at Borash, completely amped from his earlier encounter and clearly prepared for battle with MVP which is heading his way, but one has to wonder. How focused is Roode on MVP and not Cody Rhodes?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I mentioned Rhodes at the end cause I couldn’t find a suitable and flowing way to bring him into the TT.

Albo, Cwalker wants people to step out and take on Me & SBS’s brand for PPV TTing… LET’S DO IT!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Re: If someone could move to PPV section once Raw is up, that'll be epic!

So wait you want to move it to your thread, or where in PPV?

I'll move it.

Last edited by a moderator:

EffectsofRaven

No to moved... It's my first TT but I wanna get it up ASAP so me and Albo can get started?

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Sorry I'm not quite understanding, "To moved"? I'm not sure what that is, unless I'm just being slow today.

Cwalker

He wants someone to post it for him when Raw goes up.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I'll post it no problems. There's no PPV thread yet for your match correct?

Cwalker

Match hasn't been announced yet

TheOneKnownAsFetter

CW you may have to post it up, I can't copy and paste with my gf busted ass keypad on her old laptop.

rawisrey

Re: UWF Smackdown Roster

send to me brotha, I'm mostly in charge of rosters since I make the pics so that goes to anyone.

CoreyCZ

Re: Available Superstars

If I join, do I have to use WWE and TNA wrestlers or can I use somebody from the indies or FCW?

SBS

Re: Available Superstars

You can use an FCW or Indy pending the permission of the Owner Cwalker. PM him who you would like to play and he'll go from there. Welcome Corey.

EffectsofRaven

UWF - Some Changes to announce *Read Summerslam Fist*

Hello, Effects here to give you a quick run down of some of the changes happening in UWF!

Firstly, Mr. Fetter from UWF and wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Secondly, NXT is the third brand in UWF and with a third brand, comes new headwriters! NXT Headwriting unit is RawisRey, Prodigy & Sammeh, congratulation boys! And with a new brand, NXT has extended the UWF Second Character Privileges to a select few more, Cwalker shall be contacting those people today.

Finally, the Smackdown, Raw & NXT previews will all be up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.