• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Archives Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Starrcade: Prediciton Thread

Vita as Roode? Would be awesome. I've heard so much about his work.

I don't know who will play Roode. Fuck this, I'm going with Vita.

Sidenote: Although, something makes me think it will be Derrick

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam

After Andrew lost his Beat the Clock Challenge match and was drafted over to Smackdown, he desired to still find his way onto the Starrcade card. Well, his wish has been granted in the form of Lubaninho. Andrew does well in his role as Batista, but I'm feeling Lubaninho's Rob Van Dam a bit more in this contest, which might be because Luban has more experience as RVD than Andrew does as Batista. I see Rob using his talented footwork to dominate another one of UWF's big men, but this time he'll walk out victorious.

ChristianVJericho.gif

Christian vs Chris Jericho

So far Chase hasn't trash talked for this match, so Aniking has no opposition. It is currently Thursday, so unless we are graced with Y2J's presence between now and Saturday morning(I feel that'd be the latest acceptable time), Christian is going to continue his undefeated streak and the NWO will remain dominant.

OrtonVCena.gif

Randy Orton versus John Cena

Since Rhodes and Lesnar will no longer be taking place, this and the previous match will be the only representation of the New World Order at the pay-per-view. Right now the count on trash talks is 2-1, and the last one was posted on the 8th, so I think that's what the count is going to stay at. Blizzard put up a fight, but unfortunately not enough of one. NWO clean sweeps Starrcade.

AndersonVMVP.gif

UWF Championship Number One Contenders Match
Mister Anderson vs MVP

Albo2 and Killz have both come back in big ways, and even though Killz has told me he's skeptical that he's deserving of this main event spot, I am here to tell him that I think he is. I will be watching this match very carefully as, if I retain my championship, the winner will be my next challenger. I've seen what Killz can do with his Mr. Anderson, as I had the pleasure of writing for him on iMPACT, and Albo had a dominant reign as Finlay in CWF as the champion and looks to pick up where he left off, in a way. Right now the count is 2-1 in favor of Killz, so at the moment he's going to be the number one contender but if Albo TT's again, which I'm sure he will, it's anybody's game.

CesaroVMiz.gif

Steel Cage Match for the European Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) versus The Miz

Nothing like a gimmick match to spice up a pay-per-view! Miz was extremely close to winning the European Championship but Cesaro, taking a page from former UCW World Heavyweight Champion Edge, used cheating tactics to retain the belt. Now there is no one that can run in and only one way either man can get out, by going over the top. Right now Miz has the advantage in trash talk count, but I'm sure Sam will even the score and make this a competitive match-up worthy of the European Championship and steel cage stipulation.

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

Best Two Out of Three Falls For The World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) versus Dean Ambrose

One of the most exciting feuds in recent memory, the trilogy of the battle between this two will be the match that everyone will be watching. With the Hardcore Championship gone and these two men now fighting to be the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion, the only way the stakes could get higher is with the Two Out of Three Falls stipulation added. Hoov's Bryan is fantastic but I think Captain and his Ambrose are going to get the decisive fall and the title.

AustinVBarrett.gif

Undisputed Championship Match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus Wade Barrett

Lewb and I haven't gone to war like this since our UCW days, it's really been pushing me and while part of me is confident the work I've put forth is quality enough for me to retain, another part recognizes how good Lewb's material has been and that he stands a good chance of ensuring I have a short reign. Right now we're 3-3, and I've left the door open to continue, so we'll see what happens. Obviously I hope I retain, but if Lewb won, well, I'd congratulate him.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Albo never played Finlay Chris Dredson, Ants did.

Thought I'd clarify that. Albo was Team 3D and MVP in CWA.

Aniking

Reaction score

I got an extra one... Predict who is playing Robert Roode

Either you, SBS or Vita. Anybody else would be a surprise to me.

I, too, changed the order to how I would have it, just for shits and gigs. Got rid of the US title match because common sense says this match is off the card.

AustinVBarrett.gif

- I don't envy who has to judge this, but when a thread gets fantastic TTing, plus goes to 3-3 or 4-4, it deserves a winner. I'm not sure if I'd like to see a draw happen as draws are always a let down with big pay-per-view matches when two guys put so much into their TTs, but in saying that it could go either way. Not gonna pick as both deserve it. Btw, wouldn't this match be billed for the UWF Championship?

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

Daniel Bryan versus Dean Ambrose
- Quite a rise for these two guys, but they're both showing why SBS and EoR's faith is well placed. Some very solid TTing done, and another match that could go either way, but as for my choice? Again, I'm not sure who to pick. One day I lean to Ambrose, the next Bryan, so I'm gonna sit on the fence again and say both deserve it.

CesaroVMiz.gif

- The TTing stands at 2-1 to Got_Swag, but I can see Sam getting another one up late to make it 2-2. I think that Cesaro may have a bit too much for Miz, but I think Miz can still steal the win. I'm still gonna go for Cesaro.

AndersonVMVP.gif

Mister Anderson vs MVP
- The TTing for this match started late, but it's already to 2-1 and will probably get to at least 2-2. I feel that albo is one of the most underrated TTers I've ever seen and should have always been involved in matches like this since he first cut his teeth with the Dudley Boys. Killa has always been at this level and plays his characters so well, but I've gotta go for MVP if the TTing is even.

OrtonVCena.gif

- I love Blizzard's Cena and think it's spot on and and just fantastic, but Fetter's Orton is also of a high quality too. Again, like the two matches above, the TTing sits at 2-1, but again I'm confident that it can be tied up quickly. As for a winner? The NWO boys stick together! :plotting:

ChristianVJericho.gif

- My match. I started TTing a little later than I intended as I've been having laptop and internet issues, plus I couldn't get online for 2 days as I was out with mates both days plus played soccer. Really could've made my TT a lot longer than it was, which I would've if it was for a championship, but I cut bits out and wrapped it up for Chase. Still waiting for a reply, which I'm replying to straight away, no ifs or buts, no care in the world.

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam
- I get online today and see these guys have really hit the ground running seeing how this is the last match TTed for, but it has already become the third most TTed match on the card. I really like how both play their guys, but I see bits of my Batista in Andrew's, so I've gotta go with him. Not because I think I'm awesome or anything, but because my Batista had success, so I think that speaks for itself.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

AustinVBarrett.gif

- Great session here and Lewb is proven great in the main event scene here but Dresden's Stone Cold is amazing. This is a hard choice but I'll have to go with SCSA.

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

- Another TT session I am enjoying reading, even though Hoov is literally my best friend on the interwebs I'm sorry broski. I'm going to have to go with Ambrose here.

CesaroVMiz.gif

- I don't understand why Got_Swag has Heyman as The Miz's mouthpiece, that there does my head in. I'm going with Sam, his one TT so far should be enough.

AndersonVMVP.gif

Mister Anderson vs MVP
- Albo is so under-rated, he has played MVP since I started E-Fedding. He has him down to perfection, Killz' Anderson is great as well but MVP gets the nod here.

OrtonVCena.gif

- I'm hoping we're in for a shock here. Blizzard's Cena to win.

ChristianVJericho.gif

- Christian to win.

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam
- my match.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam

This one is a tough call because both of them are good in their own ways but I think Andrew has been stepping it up with Batista so I'll give him the edge.

ChristianVJericho.gif

Aniking is the only one who has TTed for this match so I'll go with Captain Charisma.

OrtonVCena.gif

Another tough one but I feel, just barely, that Cena will Rise Above the nWo Hate and take it. Expect some shenanigans either during or after I would guess.

AndersonVMVP.gif

Mr. Anderson vs MVP

Albo2 has the greatest MVP I've personally ever read but Killz is killing it, no pun intended, with his Anderson.

CesaroVMiz.gif

Sam has a damn fine Antonio Cesaro but Got_Swag has been chasing that title for a while and I think he's gonna just barely snatch it from Sam's hands.

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

This is my match so I won't guess. I've had a blast TTing against Mr. Burnout and I appreciate all of the props we are getting. I would love to win but wouldn't be mad if I didn't. My best feud by far.

AustinVBarrett.gif

Oh wow IDK where to go here. One side of me tells me to go with Dres because his Austin is top notch but another side of me tells me that Lewb's Wade Barrett will pull out the victory. I can't decide who's TTing I like better so I'm not even going to attempt to predict that one.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam

RVD for me love this character. Such a good twist of things to come

ChristianVJericho.gif

My second post will be coming later tonight, and unless I whip up some masterpiece I am not winning this one. Wonder if we can push it to 3-3 we will see.

OrtonVCena.gif

Orton has this for me. Blizzard's Cena is pretty good though, but I just enjoy reading the Orton post

AndersonVMVP.gif

Mr. Anderson vs MVP

Killa I mean come on it is Killa, no disrespect to Albo, but when Killa is hot he is hot

CesaroVMiz.gif

Sammy boy wins this for me. Loving the Miz the dude playing him has def improved since the tournament for the title

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

I feel an Ambrose win baby

AustinVBarrett.gif

Too hard to call for my books might as well just wait and see.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

AustinVBarrett.gif

A great read between these two. I feel Dresdon retaining the title.

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

I've had a great time TTing with Hoov. This has been my first real feud and I hope I have more awesome ones to come regardless of the decision.

OrtonVCena.gif

This one was kind of hard for me to decide but Im going with Blizzard here.

CesaroVMiz.gif

Gotta give to Sam as always. He practically is the European Championship.

AndersonVMVP.gif

Mister Anderson vs MVP
This was probably the toughest choice I had to make. As much as I feel MVP should be winning more match, I'm gonna go with Killa here.

ChristianVJericho.gif

Have to go with Christian here.

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam
I'm gonna have to say Lubaninho gets the win.

Can't wait for the PPV and good luck to everyone. Great efforts made by everyone and I applaud you all.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

AustinVBarrett.gif

- Very hard decision but I gotta go with Stone Cold here but only because he is the current champion. Lewb gave it his all but Dres retains and steamrolls on, i smell a rematch in the future though

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

- Well what can I say about this feud that hasn't been said before, it has everyone talking, everyone is raving about it and looking forward to see who won, I'm guessing the writers had to flip a coin. I'm going with Hoov for the win though.

CesaroVMiz.gif

- Ended up 2-2, swag wanted another one up but Sam wasnt having it oh well, tight contest but Im actually going with a Miz win here. Swag has impressed me and I must be the only one that likes the idea of Miz and Heyman.

AndersonVMVP.gif

Mister Anderson vs MVP
- MY match with Killz and I have to say, I loved this, we pretty much got it up all in 1 day and I enjoyed not having to write essays, thank you for that Killz but I see this week Killz has been trying to stroke his ego by saying how much he doesn't deserve this match just so everyone can tell him how wonderful he is, I see through you Killz, but I am still gonna add on that you deserve this match mate, you are wonderful haha

OrtonVCena.gif

I have to go with Orton here, I think Fetter is playing him perfectly, Blizzard plays a great Cena but I think Fetter will just keep going up and up with Orton starting with the Doctor of Thuganomics.

ChristianVJericho.gif

- Always hard to back against AK so I'm gonna be no different and back him here for a clean sweep for NWO

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam
- Going with Batista here, I like Andrews Bastista, I think he plays him down to the T, I just hope he stays with him for a while as I remember Andrew in CWA did alot of swapping.

Reactions: 1 person

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
UWF Welcomes New Staff.

Well not quite NEW but new positions so to speak. These guys along side CW and myself will keep the fed running as smooth as possible with individual responsibilities. So please welcome these guys, they're legends in efedding and are great all around contributors to the UWF.

President: SBS

Vice Presidents: RawIsRey & Prodigy

Honorary Vice President: EffectsOfRaven.

Congrats you guys. We'll be working together to bring the best experience to everyone involved in helping our fed grow stronger every day.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles