UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 5/1/13

Tag match looks good. Will I get Taz's soul? Hope so.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Thanks for the break and week off guys. This new puppy is driving me crazy. I'll send in a promo and be fully recharged come next week

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy: April 24th, 2013 Edition(THE DEBUT!)

Great debut to Anarchy! The debut of Beer Money was great as this adds more to the tag team title picture. I feel for Umaga/Slim not being the title picture, but that's good for me as that's one less person to go against. Speaking of which I have the best promo to put together about my rematch clause which should be a hit. Angle/Punk/Rhino has the makings of a classic. Great job all!

I have a question though based on the theme going in "not for the faint heart" does this mean Anarchy will be an ECW sorta show?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Look forward to facing Ryback.

Reaction score

Man, my match is huge, facing Slim for a second time, going to beat him a second time :D! I'll be trash-talking tomorrow for both matches as Angle, so look out, I'm here to win.

I am looking forward to seeing what Grimlock's Raven is like in a promo, hell, Chris Dresden's impressive Stone Cold will make it great alone. This show promises to be something but it won't beat Smackdown :D!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Ryback

[video=youtube;ckTHxaZ_50A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ckTHxaZ_50A[/video]

'Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad' by Blessthefall begins blasting out of the PA System as Seth Rollins doesn't enter from behind the curtain instead he comes out via the crowd as he somersaults over the barricade as he then slides into the ring.

tumblr_mizpnc0UIg1rexibco1_400.gif

OOC: Ignore Ambrose.

Rollins then grabs a microphone and allows himself some time to relax before speaking.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Even though I was successful last week in watching the subjagation of the Undertaker; defeating one of your heroes and turning him into a victim quite put a smile across my face. But when you look into an empty soul like his, what do you see? Absolutely nothing, when you look into me, you see nothing but a reckless, dangerous man. However, I too am an empty man... Every day it crosses my mind to why things aren't the way I wanted them, why is it that I have to fight for survival... Then I realised, I'm already dead inside. The oxygen that I breathe, is not oxygen... I am much, much more powerful than a human being, I am nothing but a savage... I'm feeding myself on what's left of me but every single week... I've found myself to become stronger, indestructible, reckless... It's just a matter of time before someone's career is over because of me. This whole new 'Seth Rollins? This is nothing new, this has been me all along... Nobody knows what's happening with the Purveyors of Poison, nobody knows what Jimmy Jacobs is up to, thing is... People are losing interest in me. I was the hot topic just a month and a half ago, the destruction I left in my war-path... It stopped because of N-X-T; but... Anarchy... This is a complete new scenario, I'm at the top of the food chain. I will ensure you that I will continue to enable myself as a protege. My opponent this week, Ryback... A man who claims he's hungry, he's on a path of destruction... However he lost to Kurt Angle, in fact... He passed out. What kind of monster loses their breath and is unable to compete, you!

I know you're backstage watching this very closely, but do you know how insane I can be? Do you know how demented my mind can become? There's nothing more prettier than looking into the eyes of myself, Seth Rollins and knowing the fact I continue to be... lost. Nobody and I mean absolutely nobody understands that every single damn day... I'm alone, there's no friends, there's nothing but enemies... This is why they've called me the 'Shield'; I've shielded myself, I've barricaded myself... To protect myself but for what? When I'm enjoying the torture, the self-infliction that I have enabled... The blood trickles down one's skin... but the pain, oh the pain is something that cannot be expressed... The pain, the picture of it... is a thousand words alone. But Ryback, whatever pain you want to inflict... I'm happy that I will trickle... I'm happy to allow the blood, the flesh... to pour, the horror that I can leave on one's face. The nightmares... Nobody knows Ryback, nobody knows... Nobody knows at all! YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THIS WORLD... THIS WORLD HAS BETRAYED YOU, THE PEOPLE HERE... ARE NOTHING BUT EMPTY SOULS WAITING TO PASS.

A whole new crazy Rollins has gone absolutely ballistic, but he doesn't stop.

When I was a little boy... There was nothing but pitch black for me, there was nothing but emptiness... Every single day, I had to walk the busy streets of Davenport, Iowa... Astounding myself by the Mississippi River, I could have allowed myself to be dead in Centennial Park. But that was where I allowed myself to survive; nobody seems to realise... I was nothing more than a melancholy lost little boy, struggling to come to the facts of what 'life' is really all about and you... You couldn't explain even if your life depended on it, because you're nothing more than a greedy unchained beast. Everything is such a blur Ryback, but my intentions... For those to suffer the same way I did, this week... I unleash a paroxysm, this week... I cause you to slip into a total blackout; this week... You're left in your own pool of blood, I am insane... I am clinically insane... This pain, this destruction of my own mind... It's just the beginning, Undertaker's eyes... became closed... For he did not OPEN HIS EYES! But you... you shall Open Your Eyes, witness what it's like... to be left in the dark, with nowhere to run, with nothing surrounding you... The city lights, the lights even... all gone. You will never wake up from the destruction I will cause... If you're lucky, you might be able to... OPEN YOUR EYES!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Anarchy: 5/1/2013 The Undertaker vs Taz

[video=youtube;olTx00blUvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTx00blUvM[/video]

As the arena goes dark we know what this is, it's the arrival of deadman, The Undertaker! As crowd sees him there is a big cheer for him. He runs through the mist slowly. He enters the ring and takes his hat off. Undertaker chants comes from fans.

Last week, the deadman couldn't rise from his graveyard. This week Seth Rollins beat me and made fun of me has he beat not with his own move but his rival's, Sting's. For years, nobody has made fun of Undertaker, when they have attempted to do it, I had made them sorry for it. But now, I couldn't do anything but to lose. But make no mistake, I am still the deadman which means I still get up after I die! I am already dead and nothing can kill me! Not a defeat, not a mocking, not a match... Nothing... Because for years I get down for many times, even my brother made me go down but every single time I found a way to get up even stronger! (Fans cheer for Undertaker) So a defeat will do no harm on me. But even after 20 plus years, mortal and immortals learn to find rights from their mistakes. So this week, I will do no mistake against The Extreme Champion Taz! He is a man who lived and bring the extreme to the land of earth. He is one of the toughest mortals ever but believe me Taz, in your life you have only see the extreme on the earth. In hell, where I belong, there is more extreme. There is bones, blood, fire, screams everywhere in hell. You can hear the screams of people who get beaten up. You can hear the bones cracking up, you can smell the blood going off the veins of mortals who had done a lot of sins in world.

And Taz, this week you will pay for your sins this week. For years, you have a lot of sins in your book. For years you have demolished people in your way, in an Extreme way. You thought you won't pay for your sins but now your punisher is here, your executioner is here. The man who will make you pay for your sins is here! You made people's bones crack, now your bones are going to get cracked. For years, you have bleed people, but now you will bleed. Now you will see another way of Extreme. An Extreme that is too much, even for you. An Extreme that will pass you away. An Extreme that will make you Rest in P-

Before Undertaker can finish his words, a music is heard.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy: 5/1/2013 The Undertaker vs Taz

[video=youtube;dgjBOdZsK_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjBOdZsK_0[/video]

"Deadman's Hand" hits the arena, prompting the UWF Universe to burst into cheers for the arrival of Taz. Taz quickly emerges from the back in street clothes, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses, a scowl etched across his face, and the UWF Extreme Championship around his waist. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, whilst the crowd continue to cheer a man with a new and arguably improved attitude. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride along the way, as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. Taz proceeds to the opposite side, where he is then handed a microphone as he edges his way to the centre of the ring. Taz looks down the barrel of the camera and raises the microphone to his mouth, the Extreme Championship glimmering in the spotlight.

tazz1_zpsb4b258b8.jpg

Taz: So last week I sought an opportunity, an opportunity that I'm pleased to say I took. I wanted to kick off my reign as UWF Extreme Champion with a win, and that's exactly what I got. I crushed Curt Hawkins and picked up my first win on NXT or Anarchy since February 4th, which is one frickin' long drought! I'm not proud of that, not even the slightest, but I did what had to be done and hardly broke a sweat doing it. Yeah I know, that makes me sound incredibly arrogant, but the fact is I stood out here and waited for Curt to show and he didn't. I gave him an opportunity of his own to come out here, introduce himself to the UWF Universe as one of Anarchy’s newest superstars, but he blew it. I've got no sympathy for the kid whatsoever because I've said for weeks now that I'm sick and tired of being messed with. Curt wasted my time out here, but thankfully he showed up to Anarchy so I could make him pay. Am I being harsh? Sure, probably, but the time for games has passed long ago and I can't afford to slip up. I'm the Extreme Champion for christ sake, I worked my ass off for this championship and I'll be damned if I take my foot off the gas for even a second and throw away every bit of time I have spent training and working just to lift myself off the bottom of pack. Frankly, Wednesday night was just the beginning of it all.

Taz remains in the centre of the ring, extremely determined.

Taz: The draft changed the landscape of UWF, it's a whole new ball game and the perfect time to start all over again. This title grants me that chance - the chance to stamp my authority on Anarchy and to ensure that the new blood don't get too ahead of themselves. Curt now knows that... but Curt's just a kid, unlike my opponent for this week - The Deadman. Never short of a creepy word or two, the Undertaker is one intimidating son of a bitch, but he's somebody I've never been afraid of. I can stand here right now, look him dead in the eyes and tell him face-to-face that I don't give a crap what he's accomplished, what his plans are, or any damn thing he stands for. See 'Taker, I interrupted your little speech, because to be glaringly obvious this man isn't gonna be resting in peace anytime soon. You wanna punish me for my "past sins" or whatever, but my mind is as clear as it has ever been. I've come to terms with my past, a time where I did unspeakable things to fellow human beings, but it's those very things that have steeled me for any challenge this business can throw my way. If it wasn't for those times, I wouldn't have learnt to adapt, to think outside the box, which is exactly how I became the UWF Extreme Champion at Wrestlemania. No disrespect, Deadman, but cut the crap. If you're just gonna stroll out here in an attempt to have me shaking in my frickin' boots before Anarchy, then you're wasting your time. Feel free to say whatever you like, but don't give me the same deal, otherwise your time on Anarchy will be short lived... and I mean every word of that.

Taz's arm falls to his side as he remains in the centre of the ring and waits patiently for a response.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Anarchy: 5/1/2013 The Undertaker vs Taz

The Undertaker looks Taz for a moment than stars to speak.

Taz... You say your mind is open. You are trying to run away from your sins in the past. You say you are done with what you have done in the past. Do you think that it is that much easy? Do you think your soul will be cleaned just because you went to the church and prayed to preacher, and wanted mercy and forgiveness from god? Your preacher, your god even your victims can forgive you but don't forget, the punisher, the executioner, the man who will make you pay for your sins is not going to let you live with it! You knew that someday you will pay for it but you just didn't know where it will happen, when it will happen and how it will happen. Let me answer these questions, this will happen this week on Anarchy against me! Believe me, I have never felt that good, I have never felt that much fury inside me, believe me if you are not afraid of me, you better will. Because your over confidence, your self esteem will make you feel like you are on the top of the world, but you are not. You are just living the joy of this mortal world. One day the end will come and you will only be with your sins, and once again, you will see me and that time, you will be shaking in fear because you will understand that it is all gone and you left alone in the darkness.

Taz, you are lucky that I didn't need to wait for that time because if I waited, all that patience will turn into an extreme punishment to you. But now, we are on your world so what can I do here is limited when you compare what I can do in the other world. So you just got lucky. You say, you don't fear now but I know you are lying. Your voice, your soul, your body is shaking and you can't stop it. When I look deep in your eyes, I can see your soul. I can see the pure feelings and that is pure fear deep in your soul. Your heart is about to go out of your body because you are afraid, you are afraid because you are in the ring with the immortal one. You may have not afraid from the deadman for years but it's just because you weren't in the same ring with him, it's just because you didn't experience his dark soul, his soul which has no mercy or forgiveness. Now, it's the first time for you and you are feeling the exact same thing that everyone felt when they are in the ring with the devil himself. And you will feel one more thing that everyone felt, you will be in a position that everyone will be in. When you will feel the real Deadman's Hand in your throat, it's going to choke you out so bad that you will be Rest in Peace!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
UWF Anarchy: Rhino/Angle vs Punk/Umaga

GORE! GORE! GOOOOORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The capacity crowd is on their feet as their International Champion Rhino storms out from the back in his usual fashion. He wastes little time as he storms down to the ring sliding under the bottom rope. He stops right after and raises his arms like he normally does. He gets the cheap pop that comes after. He is handed a microphone quickly and he spares little time in speaking.

Rhino.jpg

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You know, this is kind of a bittersweet moment for me. For starters I’m partnering with one of the guys I’ll be defending my title against at Money in the Bank with Kurt Angle. It’s bittersweet because I don’t know if I can really trust him. The reason I don’t trust him is because of my actions a week before No Way Out. I had Taz as my partner who was also an opponent in that Chamber match. I hit him with the Gore because I wanted to go into No Way Out with the most momentum. I know that Kurt probably doesn’t trust me, and I can understand that completely. I mean, I stabbed the guy who was supposed to be my best bud here in UWF. We had each other’s backs! Looking back on it, I feel terrible about it. At the same time I knew it was a choice I had to make. Because of those actions I went on to being the NXT Champion now your International Champion.

I’ve been stopped by a lot of people asking me why I did it, so there’s your answer. I’m not proud of it, but it happened, there is no getting passed it now. I can’t do or say anything to rectify what I did. I just need to carry on. But I know Kurt probably saw that, or someone has told him about it. It was a pretty big moment in NXT. It’s with that knowledge that I’m standing here right now, telling everybody I’m not that guy anymore. I’m not the kind of guy who’s looking to one up anybody. I’m just out here doing what I’ve always done best, that’s annihilate! It’s time this War Machine stopped striking from behind and proves why it’s the force not to be reckoned with! So Punk, Umaga, I hope you’re both prepared to lose to me once again! On Anarchy, the War Machine and Wrestling Machine unite to become one unstoppable force.

While on the subject of Umaga, because I love teasing the little guy so much, I want to ask him something. More so his handler, Trish Stratus, what did you think of our match? Despite all the bullcrap I still came out on top. I proved to you that your little monster was nothing more than a goddamn stuffer animal in comparison to the man beast, the War Machine! Mind you, I’m not entirely satisfied with it. I mean we had interference from Raven. Of all people Raven! Everybody knows the history between he and I. So Umaga, I’m offering you a chance to redeem yourself. Next week maybe we could have that match with no interference? I wanna see what you got! I want-

Rhino is suddenly cut off my a very familiar song.​

OOC: Something to get us started.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy: Rhino/Angle vs Punk/Umaga

"CULT OF PERSONALITY" blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;a0CgrNT5CeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0CgrNT5CeM[/video]

CM Punk comes out to a mix reaction from the crowd and heads to the ring while chewing on some gum and grinning at some of the fans who are booing him

CMPunkRAW2.jpg

CM Punk: Before you get it in with, Umaga, the person you should most concerned about is, C.M. Punk!

A mix reaction from the crowd

CM Punk: Let's make this perfectly clear, Rhino, you have never beaten me before. Remember at New Year's Revolution back at the end of 2012, I used your own finisher to beat you. The same finisher that I kicked out of. I don't need to come out here and talk about how I know, Umaga and myself are going to win this match. Personally I don't know, Umaga all that well, but I know he's the kind of guy I want in that corner by my side. You on the other hand have, Kurt Angle. The dream match of all dream matches people want to see, Angle versus Punk. Well they'll all get that this Wednesday on Anarchy and they'll get that at Money in the Bank in a few weeks, but what these people don't want is you involved in the match. They just want the two of us to see who really is the king of this ring. Look at the other three guys in this tag team match besides yourself, you have lost to all three of us. That title is as vulnerable around your waist as to Chris Brown ever selling a platinum record.

Most of crowd laughs while, Rhino looks on feeling disrespected

CM Punk: You don't have to like me, Rhino because I don't with you. I never have and I'm going to be open and honest about it and if people don't like it than that's tough crap and I have to say the word crap because my boss, well you know what the hell with what my boss likes and dislikes. If he has a problem with the way I want to come out and talk then he can do something about it. If people don't like what I have to say then tough shit. You and I never got along to begin with. You were always and will always be a joke in my book who got lucky inside the only match he probably could ever use to win a World Title. Face it, Rhino, you could never win that title in a regular one on one match and believe me I know that first hand because you never beat me in a one on one match to begin with. That title doesn't belong to you, not to, Kurt Angle or Umaga, it belongs to me.

Some of the crowd boos at, CM Punk which he takes to a surprise

CM Punk: You know what's funny is when I was red hot throughout the beginning of the year when I was untouchable, these people adored me, but then when I lost the NXT World Title because of a fluke, the majority of them turned on me. I don't care if they like what I say. Those that cheer me on have every right to do so. So now this Wednesday, I'm going to show you and your tag team partner, Kurt Angle why in less than three weeks that title is coming back to where it belongs!

--------------

OOC: I had started it up, but then saw you posted first so I had to change mine around a bit. We both had the same ideas!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Anarchy Bateman vs Hardy vs Storm

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Derrick Bateman theme comes on and the crowd runs wild. Bateman comes out full of energy and the crowd rallies with him. He sprints straight for the ring and slides right in and poses as Johnny Curtis and Maxine come out together on the stage and make their way to the ring as well. Bateman has a mic and begins to speak.

Derrick Bateman
I don't know if you all watched the debut of Anarchy last week. Well of course you guys did because I was on it but it sure as hell lived up to it's name. It was pure anarchy. Curtis and I had the match in the bag but then all of a sudden, these two losers come out and interrupt a highly competitive match between three of the best tag team competitors. Sorry Shannon but maybe with a little more practice buddy. Anyways, it didn't take long for me to realize why they decided to attack us. Clearly I'm one of the top prospects in this business and they wanted to make an impact. But there's another reason why. If guys remember, I beat Robert Roode in my debut match. He was the number one contender at the time and I beat him. Then he went on a losing streak and quit. It seems to be a bit of a recurring thing with Roode. He keeps coming in with a bang and then slowly fades away. Good job taking us out bro but you're just lucky the Bate Man wasn’t there to watch my back. He's been busy fighting crime but justice will be served.

Bateman pumps his fist and the crowd eats it up chanting "Bate Man, Bate Man, Bate Man".

I'm not entirely sure where the fro'd crusader is but he told me that he'd be keeping a very close eye on what happens this week. He may even decide to extract his justice right in the middle of this ring. But don't be scared of him bro. You have much bigger things to be afraid of because Derrick Bateman is here right now and I'm ready to bust some fools up! I bet you didn't know that I received a very prestigious participation ribbon in my karate class. Only 100 other students in the world can say they got that from Mr. Johnsons peewee karate class. Yeah I was a child when I got that. Imagine what I could do now. I once met Rex from Napoleon Dynamite and he taught me all there is to know about Rex Kwon Do. He even gave me a pair of those kick ass American flag pants.

The crowd breaks into a giant USA chant as Bateman pumps his fist in the air with each letter.

This is mine and Storms first time in the ring together but my lightening cat reflexes will doge any type of kick you throw at me buddy. Matt on the other hand, well he's a little bit more unorthodox. I'm not quite sure what he'll have up his sleeve but if you try any funny business, my boy Curtis here will make short change of you. You hear that Shannon! And that goes double for you Roode. You fellas stay out of my business! As a matter of fact, I don't even need Curtis or Fandango or Maxine or Bate Man. My fans are all I need and they'll do anything for me. You saw what my biggest fan did last week. Who knows where Striker will loom next? But as long as you guys fight fair, I'll fight fair. Well as fair as I can. I'm always at and advantage when I got ol' Freedom N' Justice at my side.

Bateman raises Freedom N' Justice, his fists, to his face as the crowd cheers him on. Their cheers however instantly turn into boos when someone's music hits.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Anarchy 5/1/13: Storm/Hardy/Bateman

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube_share;b_sYyU65CFU]http://youtu.be/b_sYyU65CFU[/video]

The file finishes downloading as "Team Mattitude" as they've been referred to as make their way to ringside. Tonight's Matt Fact is "Matt Dislikes Mustard".

MHV1commingout2.jpg

Matt, along with Shannon and Reby, enter the ring and Matt demands a microphone.

32-1.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Last Week, I was robbed of my glory. Last week should have been the greatest night of all of your sad and miserable lives because it should have marked the debut and triumph of Matt Hardy Version 1 but instead, I was robbed. Better yet, you were all robbed by those drunks known as Beer Money. Roode, Storm, trust me, I'm no stranger to making a name for yourself. By all means but you aren't going to be doing it at my expense. I'm not like those jokes Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. I'm above dressing up as fictional character and tricking myself into believing that these people actually give a damn who I am. Quite simply put, I am above these people who worship me and chant my name. I'm even above this brand and this company as a whole. My only purpose here is to be World Champion and beating you two nobodies, Storm and Bateman, will get me that much closer to the Money In The Bank ladder match and that much closer to winning that briefcase and cashing it in.

The crowd is booing at the thought of Matt winning the Money In The Bank briefcase. Matt laughs at their boos and continues.

Matt Hardy Version 1: You people boo but you all know that it's inevitable. You people don't know what's best for you but I do because Matt Hardy Version 1 is upgraded and more sophisticated than any of you and especially my opponents James Storm and Derrick Bateman. Bateman, you should be on your knees thanking James Storm and his partner Robert Roode for interrupting our match last week. It would've been a real shame if you had a big red L on your record before taking on those enlightened losers for the Tag Team titles. Yawn! Derrick, you fancy yourself a funny guy but come Anarchy, there won't be time for punchlines unless you mean the several hundred I plan on delivering straight to your face.

The crowd is firmly against Matt as he runs down everyone's favorite jokester.

Matt Hardy Version 1: And, as far as you go Storm, I still remember last week and I still remember you stealing my spotlight, spotlight that I deserve and spotlight that was rightfully mine. When we meet in this ring, I guarantee you that the end result won't be the same because I'll be prepared this time. You might want to grab a six-pack or maybe a 30-pack to drown your sorrows in because, just like what you did to my Anarchy debut, I'm going to make sure that it ends up with you laying on the mat and watching the arena lights flicker.

The crowd is beginning to chant "HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS!" Over and over again and Matt loves every bit of it.

Matt Hardy Version 1: He earned every bit of what's coming to him for ruining my night last week and Bateman, well I didn't get to finish the job on him but this week I get to kill two birds with one stone. Make no mistake, gentlemen, I will kill your aspirations for more because, as The Man Who Will Not Die, if I will it then it shall be so. The two of you embarrassments, prepare to experience an unfortunate Twist Of Fate!

Matt lowers his microphone as the crowd boos loudly. Reby kisses Matt on the cheek and Shannon pats Matt on the back.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Anarchy 5/1/13: Storm/Hardy/Bateman

OOC: Bumout and I posted at the same time. Someone please combine threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.