UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy: The Beginning: Preview - 4/24/13

I'm looking to bounce back from losing at mania. I haven't lost two matches at a Mania before. This is a first. So I'm real fired up. Plus I happen to be pretty good against world champions :p

Looking to continue my success from Wrestlemania, and honestly, who doesn't love slapping a Samoan around?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF - Past Anarchy Trashtalking

The camera pans backstage to where we see Seth Rollins as we hear him speak mid-sentence.

normal_051.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Left out of WrestleMania. It's something that truely beats you up inside, for the past twenty-four hours I've beaten myself up over this because I have let down not only myself but Purveyors of Poison. Quite frankly the punishment I've recieved for this action now allows the UWF Universe to believe 'The Purveyors of Poison' is now diminished or forever dusted. Now, I had a pre-taped segment for WrestleMania but I was told they could not air it at all. How do I feel? I feel like a complete 'nobody'. I feel like a 'rookie' again; mind you it was me, Seth Rollins who came into N-X-T and bursted into the main event calibre. Then I was hand-picked by Kane and Sting respectively in order to join them, to become a reckoning force that couldn't be stopped... Until we suffered defeat here and there. We tried to rejoice, become stronger and become unstoppable once again. However, the team-work just wasn't there. I haven't spoken to Kane nor Sting since WrestleMania. It strikes a wonder to what's next for Seth Rollins here, the fact I wasn't apart of the match allows me to be back here however... If I was fired, then you cannot have had me fired from N-X-T because it is no longer a brand. Overnight the board of directors decided to change the name to 'Anarchy'; a man that has caused havoc here from the beginning... To a man who became lost and couldn't find himself... Could I deliver the war that UWF is looking for? Now let me tell you something, in my little segment that was supposed to air. Jimmy Jacobs made a return, asked me why did I allow people to take control of me when I was right there in the main event myself. Jimmy also asked me why did I allow Sting and Kane to rightfully use me just so they could get higher on the card. That there made me realise something, then I bumped into Gregory Helms once again who was with Paul Burchill surprisingly. Requests of a new tag team, a new stable... Put it however you want. It's something I disallow for the time being; for I, Seth Rollins must find himself again.

Being lost, being completely blank as my mind switches itself off is something I didn't want. But it has happened, there's so many things to answer but so little time. I'm not going to answer the questions delivered, I'm going to let the 'action' do the talking once again. I allowed people to control me, that was my downfall. From this point onwards everyone will remember my name like they did when I first stepped foot into the door. I cannot allow such atrocity to happen again, I will and cannot allow my name to be written in the sand only for the wind to blow it away. I AM NO LONGER THAT MAN! Due to not being able to compete in my Wrestlemania match, I've had to take punishment by facing Kane's brother The Undertaker. The man they call... The Deadman. A man who's more darker than anybody else and has continued to soil the Earth and put people to peace. But I don't want peace, nor do I want hell because I'm already there Undertaker. I don't know exactly what you're going to gain out of this, if you want respect you're certainly not getting it. You can ask for many things but it's already proven that I'm not going to give a damn about anybody here, Jimmy Jacobs had a few words, Gregory Helm and Paul Burchill too. But are they here? NO!

You can see that Seth Rollins doesn't look too happy, he stands up and pushes the camera out of the way... Soon enough a brand new theme song is played.

<a>[video=youtube;ckTHxaZ_50A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTHxaZ_50A[/video]

'Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad' by Blessthefall begins blasting out of the PA System as Seth Rollins doesn't enter from behind the curtain instead he comes out via the crowd as he somersaults over the barricade as he then slides into the ring.

tumblr_mizpnc0UIg1rexibco1_400.gif

OOC: Ignore Ambrose.

Rollins then grabs a microphone and allows himself some time to relax before speaking.

l.jpg

Undertaker, your brother Kane was nothing more than a mere puppet for my liking. What did he ever do to support me? Nothing. I'm quite sick and tired of having people try and help me out because I was a 'rookie' but I've came together to find myself. This week on Anarchy, not only do I allow myself to wreck havoc but I allow myself to find who I truely am; your words are truely nothing to me at this very moment. You can walk the graveyards, you can film your petty speech trying to freak me out. But just remember I am quite demented in my own mind, just remember Age of the Fall allowed people to be tied up in barbed wires. Such thought like that is something you could never do, whilst you've thought burying people alive is something more to your willpower; what I do is completely different. Do you think for one moment that the asphyxiation one suffers is enough for my liking? IT ISN'T! As for you Undertaker, this week single-handely you will witness that you coming to Anarchy was the biggest mistake of your career. I'm going to make sure that you suffer a beating of your lifetime, it will be a message I will send for your brother Kane. If Sting's watching closely, he should be extra careful because as far as I'm concerned Purveyors of Poison is now nothing more than a BLACKOUT; now I've OPENED MY EYES the question is though, have you Undertaker... have you Opened Your Eyes since you've came back from the dead? Because I'm sure you may have to rinse them with soap, the paroxysm is near...

Aniking

Reaction score

Looking to continue my success from Wrestlemania, and honestly, who doesn't love slapping a Samoan around?

I know, right? ;)

Anyway, looking forward to taking on Tapout who's always someone that provides a consistent challenge. Hawkins better be ready, because Taz isn't gonna start this reign off in a negative way!

A question - I love the fact the NXT name is being put behind us as I never agreed with it being used to begin with, but what's the go with the World Championship? It was specifically the "NXT Championship/NXT World Heavyweight Championship" and we can't just rename it to something else because that'd mean Bully Ray, CM Punk, etc are former "UWF BLAH Champions". Wouldn't be right.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I don't see how it could be any different from how WWE went from the WWF Championship to the WWE and say some of them are former WWE Champions.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Oh god. Will I miss being on this show or what.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Anarchy: Bateman/Curtis vs. Hardy/Moore

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;S7HIkm5nBnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7HIkm5nBnQ[/video]

The file finishes downloading and out comes the debuting Matt Hardy Version 1.0 with his Mattitude Follower Shannon Moore and his beautiful girlfriend Reby Sky. They have a screen effect where it looks like an old-school quicktime video. A couple of Matt Facts pop up as well, the first one being “Matt's favorite band is Pearl Jam.â€￾ All 3 members are quickly making their way down to ringside.

MHV1commingout2.jpg

Reby enters the ring first and then Shannon. Matt climbs the steps and waits. The crowd is going crazy for Matt as he throws up the V1 hand sign to the crowd's enjoyment. He is then given a microphone and he begins speaking.

anarch_ring.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: The last time I appeared in a UWF ring I was getting my ass handed to me by Daniel Bryan on his talk show “The Dragon's Lairâ€￾ on SmackDown. From that day forward, I decided to get back into the gym and start training, training harder and training wiser because I knew exactly what I wanted to do and that is leave my mark on the UWF forever. I was pleasantly surprised when I gave this company a call, announcing my free agency and the first man to snatch me up in negotiations was Stone Cold Steve Austin. And Steve, I know you're still recuperating from WrestleMania but I just want to let you know that, finally after trying to sign an actual name to a contract that you finally have your new main event star in Matt Hardy Version 1. I am upgraded and ready to be unleashed and you have given me the best opportunity possible against the number one contenders to the UWF Tag Team Championships, Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis.

The crowd pops loud as Matt mentions the dynamic duo. Matt smiles along before continuing.

anarch_ring3.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: These guys have been the talk of the town as of late, doing the whole “Batmanâ€￾ routine and whatnot and defeating a big red monster in Kane but guys, I'm not just some big dumb idiot who can be manipulated and beaten. I've been in this business a long time and I refuse to let some rookies take advantage of me. You see, I realize that your ace in the hole is that jezebel that you have at ringside in Maxine. Well, gentlemen, feast your eyes upon the most beautiful and deadly woman on the planet in Reby Sky and my partner, my follower in the ways of Mattitude, my MF'er if you will, “The Prince of Punkâ€￾ Shannon Moore and we plan on making an impact here on Anarchy. With Money In The Bank not too long from now, we need all of the momentum necessary if I'm gonna be taking that briefcase home to Cameron, North Carolina. All week, people have been asking me what it feels like to have my brother back in the company. I smile and say great but what I'm really thinking is that I really don't care. Jeff would be nothing without me. He owes his entire career to me keeping his ass in check and then, as soon as he doesn't need me, he casts big brother aside like a piece of garbage. Soon, you all will know just who the superior brother is and soon, Shannon won't be my only student and my message will be heard loud and clear. Tonight, the Era of Mattitude begins and it starts with Derrick and Johnny and it ends with me looking over my kingdom of UWF, ruling it with an iron fist, and The Man Who Will Not Die, The Sensei of Mattitude......he will rise. Bateman, Curtis, if you want to play superhero, that's fine. Put on your “Batmanâ€￾ act and I'll act as your personal Punisher and you'll both be in for an unfortunate Twist of Fate.

Matt lowers the mic and smiles at Shannon and Reby just as.....

OOC: My Matt's a little rusty. Short and sweet. Let's get this wheel cranking.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Anarchy: Bateman/Curtis vs. Hardy/Moore

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and the crowd is on their feet in excitement. Derrick and Johnny along with the returning Maxine all come out and walk down the ramp together. They stop at the bottom and Derrick already has a mic in his hands and begins to speak.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa whoa whoa slow your role guys. I'm not sure if you've been watching the program recently but we're the number one contenders to the Tag Team Championships. Sure you mentioned that but do you remember what that means? It means that technically, We're the second best, potentially first best tag team in UWF. This is a tag team match and nobody works as well as a team as us. I have the power, speed and charisma that can take us to new heights! Johnny can dance. We are the best duo in the history of professional wrestling.

The crowd pops big for Bateman as Johnny gets on the mic next.

Johnny Curtis
I second that sentiment. It's already two to one Matt. You're outnumbered. And maybe you're not aware that tag teams need to work together. We're like Yin and Yang. We're perfect together. You guys on the other hand, there's clearly a leader in this group. Hey man why don't you let Shannon speak?

Yeah bro let Shannon speak.

Here you need a mic?

Hardy and Moore just stare at Curtis and Bateman.

C'mon boy speak.

You can do it. Who's a big boy? You are Shannon!

Curtis gives up and continues on talking.

If this is the type of new teams being brought here, I think we can just coast. Unless this is a new deadly faction! Luckily for us, the leader of this new group is Matt Hardy. Otherwise known as the other Hardy. This should be easy then. You take out the leader, the rest crumble. Or we can go for the easy win and just pin Shannon. I don't know what do you think Derrick?

Hmm I'm not sure. I say we just pwn them both bro. Shouldn't be too hard for the Fro'd Crusader and the boy wonder.

Or Fandango and.....Derrick Bateman.

Who knows what will happen! We like to keep our opponents guessing. Maybe we can transform into other things.

Bateman smirks as the crowd lets out a loud "Ooh" in anticipation what more they could possible transform into.

We're like chamillionares, we can blend into any background. And we're rich.

We're swimming in the money. You saw Wrestlemania. We got a BIG paycheck, especially since we won. Hey did you know we're undefeated at Wrestlemania. US! YES may have been dominant at Wrestlemania, but we showed everyone who really won that night and if they need a bit of reminding well, we'll do that next Wednesday when we cut your new careers here short.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Anarchy - Curt Hawkins vs. Taz

[video=youtube;dgjBOdZsK_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjBOdZsK_0[/video]

"Deadman's Hand" hits the arena, prompting the UWF Universe to burst into cheers for the arrival of Taz. Taz quickly emerges from the back in street clothes, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses, a scowl etched across his face, and the UWF Extreme Championship around his waist. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, whilst the crowd continue to cheer a man with a new and arguably improved attitude. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride along the way, as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. Taz proceeds to the opposite side, where he is then handed a microphone as he edges his way to the centre of the ring. Taz looks down the barrel of the camera and raises the microphone to his mouth, the Extreme Championship glimmering in the spotlight.

tazz1_zpsb4b258b8.jpg

Taz: I'd like to just start off by being a little sentimental here, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to be fairly blunt as well and say that I don't give a crap if you wish otherwise.

Taz has a look around at the UWF Universe and shrugs his shoulders, but he has the complete support of the fans as many cheer the statement.

Taz: It's been four tough, draining, frustrating and somewhat rewarding months since I left the side of my pal, Joey Styles, and stepped out from behind that announce table for one final crack at the big time. I didn't make this decision lightly; in fact it was one I had pondered ever since UWF NXT was established. It wasn't done out of jealousy, out of envy, or any negative reason along those lines, but I'll admit it was for selfish reasons. The fact is I thought I had more to offer to this business and that there was still gas left in the tank, and fortunately I can stand here today and say that that tank carries a hell of a lot more gas than I first thought. My sole intention was to offer competitive and entertaining matches to the UWF Universe each and every week - win or lose. I didn't have my sights set on championships, on money, on glory. It was all purely for entertainment purposes, as well as self-accomplishment. But if my efforts were deemed to have earned a reward, whether in the form of a #1 contender’s match, a title shot or even a match on pay-per-view, I promised myself to NEVER pass up an opportunity to push the boundaries and my limitations. Fortunately I have been rewarded with three title shots in my four months on NXT, and the first two didn't go to plan, and frankly the less said about them the better. My focus is on what I accomplished five nights ago at Wrestlemania 2, and that is for obvious reasons known quite publicly.

The camera pans down and shows the Extreme Championship in all its glory, enforcing what Taz means.

Taz: Now to make things a little interesting and really build the suspense heading into the first ever edition of Wednesday Night Anarchy, I'm going to save all the details regarding my victory at Wrestlemania for then. I've celebrated quite enough these past few days, but I'll save the victory speech for Anarchy... because I want to get straight down to business! Something that has been lost in all of the hype surrounding Wrestlemania is this little nugget that nobody seems to know apart from myself - if you exclude Wrestlemania from the record, I haven't won a match since I beat Bully Ray all the way back on February 7th. That is not a joke, it's one hundred and ten percent the truth and it's something I'm not impressed with at all. It hasn't been without a lack of effort, let me tell you now, with a combination of treachery and cowardice the main reasons for my lack of victories. I've been stabbed in the back by so-called friends, I've had match officials distracted as well as myself, but fortunately neither situation factors into a Last Man Standing match... and it won't this week either. I turned over a new leaf post-No Way Out and it has resulted in me becoming the UWF Extreme Champion, and I'm going to wield my new found momentum to forge an enviable UWF career at the expense of any superstar who's placed in my path!

Taz looks down the barrel of the camera intensely.

Taz: The post-Wrestlemania draft saw countless superstars change brands and I wasn't one of them. However, my opponent for this week is a man who was indeed drafted, and rather than badmouth the kid in front of millions before he's even had the opportunity to step foot inside an Anarchy ring for the first time... I'm going to let him introduce himself first. So Curt, the floor's all yours! Do whatever the hell you want, I really don't care.

Taz turns and faces the titantron as he stands firmly in the centre of the ring, now patiently waiting for Hawkins to make his presence known on Anarchy for the first time.

Reaction score
UWF NXT, Open Challenge Match: Kurt Angle

The fans are silent for a moment as a new, patriotic variation of Kurt Angle's old WWE theme blasts through the public announcement system, but as soon as their Olympic Gold Medallist steps out from the backstage, he is showers in cheers and appraisal from the fans, in his signature suit; Kurt Angle walks down the entrance ramp.

KA2_zps84cc094f.jpg

Kurt Angle takes his time getting to the ringside area, a ring technian hands Kurt Angle a microphone as Kurt Angle slowly walks up the ringsteps into the ring, Kurt Angle rubs his bald hand, he has a few stitches on the top of his head from the Ultimate Submission Match at Wrestlemania, the fans are going wild for their Olympic Hero as he finally gathers his words.

Kurt Angle: I said I am a man of my word and proved that at Wrestlemania, because I didn’t submit nor did I lose the match, I walked away with my head held high and I was victorious.

The fans go wild as Kurt Angle nods his head and smiles, Kurt Angle lifts up his hand to settle down the fans.

Kurt Angle: And yet again, I showed that there is more than one way to skin a cat. I can beat people with Ankle Locks, Olympic Slams, Guillotine Chokes, hell I can win matches with Roll-Ups but the point is this, I am THE Wrestling Machine and at this very moment, I am untouchable!

The fans give another loud pop for the Olympic Gold Medalist, right now he isn’t entirely sure who his opponent for this week’s Anarchy is, so he thinks on his feet.

Kurt Angle: I am that damn good in the ring right now, that Robert Roode handed in his notice and I’m not entirely sure that he’s even going to show up, therefore I am laying down an open challenge to anyone, anyone in UWF, who has the ruthless aggression with testicular fortitude to face up to the Wrestling Machine because you damn sure that I have my sights set on beatin’ whoever comes down to this to this ring and then whatever the UWF Anarchy World Championship is called.

The fans make a huge chant for Kurt Angle, chanting his first name as Kurt Angle again nods his head in approval before delivering his signature line.

Kurt Angle: Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. The Undertaker

[video=youtube;BAnCYz3j55k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAnCYz3j55k[/video]

a2qgi9.jpg

As the gong hits first time through the Anarchy, crowd goes wild and lights goes off. Everyone in the arena, including Seth Rollins looking at the entrance, waiting for Deadman to come to Anarchy for the very first time. And there he is! Through the mist, you can see the big body of The Undertaker! He walks down the ramp slowly. Seth's eyes are locked on Undertaker. Undertaker walks on the steps and gets on the apron. He enters the ring and takes his hat off as he looks to Seth with furious eyes.

Seth Rollins... For years I have seen a lot of living human being and souls. I have been here on the Earth and I have been deep down at the hell. I have seen young people, I have seen old people, I have seen sick people, I have seen healthy people... But in the end, they all had the same fate. In the end they all tasted what everyone in this life will taste. They tasted the sour taste of death. Death is sour because it is the end of the life and most of the people do not like it, but it's also sweet because as the life comes to an end, all the sorrow ends, all the problems gets solved, all the confusion ends. Death remains no controversy behind it. It takes everything that human beings have to worry about. Seth I know what you are going through. I know what's in your mind. For all those years do you really think that I had done nothing? You are wrong... I took souls, I tortured souls, I forgave souls. I had done all of these millions of times and I have witnessed a lot of souls, each one of them is different from each other but they have some common things. Seth, you are young, you are hungry for success. You want it like water, you need it like water because you are here for success. You are working for success and I understand that, I appreciate your efforts as well. But what I don't accept is that all your desire doesn't really OPEN YOUR EYES! It actually CLOSES YOUR EYES! Your hunger, your jealousy and your selfishness will bring you nothing but trouble... Do you know how many souls that I had taken because of jealousy, selfishness and greed? Do you know how many young talented guys ended their future and their lives because of having these three sins? Seth, you are just getting started to your sins, so it's not too late to go back and pray for forgiveness.

Picture+1.png

But the choose is yours. You can either do what you do, or you can either listen to me. Because I am not only a deadman who takes away souls, also I warn souls because there are too many that can be saved. The priority is not theirs, the priority is for those who are evil-doer. But as I said, choose is yours. You can either go back as soon as you can or I can take your soul and I can send it deep down in the hell. And believe me, if you think you are in a bad situation now, you are wrong. You haven't witnessed how hell is! You didn't hear the scream of the evil-doer souls! You didn't have feel the tempature that comes from the burning souls. You are too young and you are speaking more than you should and that's not good for you. As you speak more, your selfishness and ego gets higher as well as your sins. And your sins puts you into my list, a list which contains people who I will take their souls. I may warn you but that's only once because I am not interested in forgiving your soul, I am interested in getting your soul and taking it to hell! So you will understand how lucky you are now! You will understand that you were mistaken! You will beg and pray for mercy but that will but just too late!

Rollins, if I were you I would choose my words, especially my last words because they maybe your last words because your soul maybe in underground if you continue disrespecting me, my brother and the world of dead! I am more cruel and furious than ever! Not more than a month ago, I lost someone who is really important to me. I lost someone who is the creator of The Undertaker and Kane. I lost someone who was the father of dead. But as you see, death is not showing mercy even to the father of dead. And you see, that death is stronger than everything else because it takes away everything you have. It takes away your hunger, your worries, your passion, your rudeness and all the other things that you can imagine. And death took away power from Paul Bearer. Death took away him from me. Death is something that can happen in a blink of an eye. So Rollins, watch your words because I will not show you mercy as death didn't show any mercy to Paul Bearer! I will not be tender to your life as life isn't tender to my brother! My brother had fought shoulder to shoulder with you, he sacrificed everything, even his career but now, you just talk after him? Do you have the courage to say these words to his face? No... You don't. You are just a weak, broken soul who will do everything to get what he wants. I decided what to do, I won't accept your apologies or your prayers because the deadman has judged you, you are guilty and you will REST...IN...PEACE...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Anarchy: Umaga vs. Rhino

That iconic giggle isn’t heard this go around but instead it gets right to the song that Trish brought out at WrestleMania. Looking to usher in a new era of attitude. “G4L” by Rihanna begins to play as Trish makes her appearance on stage.

[video=youtube;ybkq3Z5uNag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkq3Z5uNag[/video]

She puts on a smile to the mixed reaction but she is still obviously peeved after WrestleMania. She walks straight down the ramp and up the steps. She enters the ring and pulls out the mic.

Ready to tear it all up… Trish Stratus:
I just do not understand anymore. I mean I watched the replay of WrestleMania and I heard the commentary and I have to say I was very disturbed. Highly disturbed because rather than giving our champion any sort of credit all they could do was talk about the Homeboy. The hometown hero. That was all they were doing was kissing his ass every single second they had. And I have to say that I’m glad that I missed out on it otherwise I would have been kicking their asses during the show. I mean to show that kind of disrespect to the man that has been doing everything ever since he arrived. And not only that but was putting on the performance of a lifetime and all they could do was give that little midget a verbal jerkoff. So I guarantee you that the time will come when those little people that were doin that irritating crap will get what is coming to them as well as Taz. You got lucky but what you proved is that you can’t outpower Umaga. You can’t unleash that little brutality that you claimed you could. Instead it is exactly like I told you… no matter what you do he would continue to come after you. Instead you had to tie his feet up and hang him to win on some technicality. So you know what… you enjoy your little reign while you have it because the time is going to come when you will lose it.

But for now we have something bigger to deal with. Something better. Instead of being stuck dealing with you for now… we have the world champion himself. The guy that got lucky in beating Sting. Something my monster did with much ease. And I know that I’ve heard over and over how Rhino is going to do this and that. How he can match my monster’s power. How he can match his intensity and I don’t think so. I don’t see it. I don’t believe it. All I know is that Rhino is some overhyped guy that is biting off more than he can chew because now that my monster got cheated out of his belt… he is hungry for something more. He wants to bite off something bigger than that midget and you will be perfect for that Rhino. You see… we’ve been looking and trying to get something bigger… to prove that my monster is more than enough for the world championship and a victory over you will prove that. That will prove that we are ready to get to the top of Anarchy and reign with that iron fist. Reign with that Samoan Spike. Because we are not going to take any sort of crap like we had to endure at WrestleMania anymore. We aren’t going to sit back and just accept this sort of crappy treatment just because people do not like how we take care of business. If you all don’t like it then I suggest you all come up here and do something about it. Suggest that Rhino bring his little happy ass out here and do something about it.

The crowd starts to boo and turn their back on Trish but she doesn’t let up.

Ready to tear it all up… Trish Stratus:
You people are just like them. Just like all those idiots in back. Just like those idiot commentators. All of you try to fight and discredit what you don’t understand. You all don’t understand Umaga and so you just turn against him. And because I align with him you think something is going on. I mean how pathetic do all of you have to be? But really… what this is about is Umaga regaining something bigger after having his belt stolen from him. And what is bigger and better than taking that victory from the world champion? You tell me and that will be our next goal because we are not going to hold back. We are not going to slow down. Instead we are going to go harder than we were before as we are looking to take down Anarchy. We are going to look to take over UWF one show at a time. We were crossed for the last time. We were disrespected for the final time. Rhino is going to be nothing more than a sacrificial lamb being lead to the slaughter and made an example of for the rest of Anarchy to see what will happen when you are put in front of my monster Umaga. This is only the beginning. And if you think you can do something about it Rhino… I suggest you find your balls and bring your ass out here.

Trish lowers her mic awaiting to hear from Rhino.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy: Umaga vs. Rhino

GORE! GORE! GOOORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

As the battle cry followed by the music hits, the fans are instantly drawn to their feet as this is the first time they have seen their World Champion since Wrestlemania. Rhino comes rushing out with his NXT belt draped over his shoulder. Most people whisper, curious as to why he is still holding the NXT Championship. Rhino looks out across the crowd before setting his eyes on Trish who just peers at him from the ring. He raises the arm that isn’t carrying the championship. He instantly screams out loud once more before charging the ring and sliding underneath the bottom rope.

Rhino wastes no time asking for a microphone. Upon receiving a microphone he speaks as soon as he has it firmly in his hand.

timthumb.php

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Are you freaking kidding me? Why the hell can’t I ever get any respect? I know it’s the typical bitch thing to talk crap about your guy’s opponent but come on. I’m the World Champion for a reason. The very least you could do is give me some damn credit. I mean damn, I beat Sting in what was in my opinion the best match at Wrestlemania. We both went hard; we both pushed each other harder than anybody could push each other. It was a hard fought victory and I’d like to get some credit for it. It seems everybody on the roster always has something to say about me. It seems everywhere I turn people talk about how I’m a fluke champion. Or how they still can’t believe I beat Sting. Everybody acts as if he is the end all be all of UWF. Not that I’m being disrespectful or anything, but if you look at the history between Sting and I, it would seem that way. The first two times Sting and I met, people just brushed me off.

I gotta tell ya, it was a little discouraging at first, but at Wrestlemania it was my fuel. So yeah, keep talking. No really, keep talking all your crap because in the end, it will be Umaga’s downfall, not mine. All you have been doing since you came to UWF was fuel the fire that had been growing inside me. And no, I’m not talking like how you normally did for all those horny teenage boys. I’m talking about how I really just wanted to shut you up. All I hear about is how Umaga is an unstoppable monster. I guess Taz didn’t get the memo. Oh, my apologies, Taz is still mad at me so it’s kind of taboo to talk about him. I’m sure once he’s off the rag he’ll come back to his senses. But you Trish, it seems you are permanently on the rag. You’re mad because everybody was impressed with Taz? You’re making up all these excuses and to be honest, we’re all sick of hearing them!

The crowd cheers in approval of what Rhino has just stated. He simply raises his microphone up to show Trish that the crowd agreed. He simply smiled as he continued.

And you may be wondering why I’m still carrying this championship. Yeah, I saw all you guys talking! You see the way I see it is that the World Champion should hold onto the old championship until he is given the new one. Since that won’t be happening until Wednesday, I have some time to spare. So maybe I’ll waste that time talking to Trish here, I mean it’s such an awesome conversation! Mind you, she hasn’t said much since I got here. Oh look at me; I keep talking about her as if she isn’t here. But there you are Trish, right in front of me. You know, I like this. You’re not talking and there is peace within UWF. I have to tell you, this is pretty close to what I’d consider serenity. But really, this isn’t about you. You’d like to think it is, but it’s not. It’s about your boy Umaga. For some reason you think that having a single victory over me automatically gives him the opportunity to have a shot at my belt. And yes, I said him; he’s the one doing all the work.

All you’ve done is talk for him and reap the rewards because of it. But let’s get the facts straight here folks. I’m not perfect; I never claimed to be unbeatable, so why should a single victory over me give your boy a shot at my title? That’s got to be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! And you’re not the only one to think like that either. You have Kurt Angle who beat me in his debut match for NXT. He seems to think that warrants a title shot. Then you have Chris Jericho who pretty much has the exact same mindset. Thank God that guy isn’t around anymore, I was getting tired of him stopping me in the hallway to ask about a title shot. So the way I see it, if Umaga beats me at Anarchy, good for him! He got himself a victory over a world champion. But it doesn’t mean that he’s automatically going to be at the top of the ladder. Just like me, he has to work his way up. So HE can get in the back of the line while you watch on the sidelines. If anybody deserves a shot it’s him, not you. None of that we crap, it’s all him, you’re just the pretty face to his ugly mug.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF NXT, Open Challenge Match: Kurt Angle

[video=youtube;ZbfnPp1gHGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfnPp1gHGM[/video]

FEED ME MORE!!!!

Fans begin to cheer as all of a sudden the new face of UWF Ryback shows up on the stage. Ryback looks at Kurt Angle in the middle of the ring. Ryback starts to get hyped up as the fans are cheering. Ryback looks at Kurt Angle before he enters the ring. Ryback goes and he enters the ring looking at Kurt Angle.

images

Ryback goes and he looks at Angle a couple more times with an intense look. Ryback gets the microphone and he begins to speak

Ryback: Untouchable.... I heard those words right then. You say you are untouchable. Well it seems I found my first prey here in the UWF. For more then over a year I have been in developmental honing and crafting my skills. I have been waivered if I would every make it on this roster, and now that I am finally here I am hungry. Hungry for some competition. You say this is an open competition, and anyone can come out here and challenge you. Well Kurt I'll be challenging you this Wednesday night here on Anarchy.

You see Kurt I am not going to idly sit by and let anyone else take an opportunity away from me. I have waited far too long to be on the main roster, and now it is time to Feed me.... Feed me KURT! FEED ME KURT!

fans start to chant "Feed me Kurt" around the building as Angle looks around at the fans Ryback is moving his hands up and down as the fans are just feeding into the monster. Ryback brings the mic close to the mic and says to Kurt

Ryback: You're finished.

fans cheer as Ryback looks on

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Anarchy: Umaga vs. Rhino

Trish hears all she can stand from Rhino before raising her mic.

The longest reigning champion… Trish Stratus:
You want respect? You really want some respect then you better grow some balls and earn it. I don’t care at all that you are the champion. You think that I care that you beat Sting? My client… my monster defeated Sting. So I don’t care that you were able to defeat Sting. And in a match that you think was the best match at Mania? Nah. You two went at it like two 50 year olds with hip replacements. I mean it looked like crap compared to the thriller that my monster went through. He pretty much proved that you can’t stop him. You can’t put him down. You can’t defeat my monster unless you tie his legs together with chains. You can throw everything you have and then some at him and he is going to continue to go right at you and give you a merciless beating unlike anything that old geezer could give you. So yeah you don’t have any of my respect and you haven’t earned any of it. So quit whining like a little girl about not having any respect. You just proved right there why you don’t deserve any. Why you are nothing more than a fluke that got lucky being put in the right spot at the right time. But now you are in the entirely wrong place at the worst possible moment and there is nothing that you can do and nowhere you can go to avoid the pain that will be placed upon you.

But I do want to correct your little mind. I was not making any excuses at all. If you were to take the shit out of your ears by removing your head from your tired ass you’d realize that I said that those idiot commentators over there were jacking off Taz as soon as he came out of the entrance and wasn’t giving any respect to a man that has proven he deserved it. That is what I was saying. I wasn’t saying anything like you think. And as far as unstoppable… how many times have you had to be stopped by being tied up in chains? None. Why? Because your sorry ass can be beat time and time again. Kurt Angle? Oh yeah he did that with ease on his FIRST NIGHT here. What did Umaga do on his first night? Win. Nights after that? Win. He did what a true champion is supposed to do and that is dominate. So you can try to get those fans approval but those idiot fans out there would cheer for anything. All I have to do is flash my tits and they would be fans of mine for life. I don’t care at all that those fans cheer you and your little words, cheer Taz or whatever. But when commentators show how biased they are and how much they wanna hate… oh then there is a problem and those idiots will be dealt with in due time but for now you are the bitch that will be dealt with so keep trying to make fun of being on the rag… we gonna have to wind up plugging your head up with a tampon cause you’ll have a worse flow than any woman ever experienced.

And to that the fans let out a collective “OHHHHHHHHHH!” As Trish remains unphased by their reaction and continues.

The longest reigning champion… Trish Stratus:
And as far as trying to inform me that this is all about my client and not about me… are you really that daft and narrow minded to think that I’m that egotistical? Have you not realized that I’ve MANAGED the best that wrestling has ever seen and not once did I try to take their credit. I managed The Rock and he had the most successful career that UCW has ever seen and he shows up periodically here in UWF. I’ve managed Edge to success. Not once did I say that I was the Rated R European Champion, UCW champion, or any of their accolades. Not once did I proclaim myself to be the Extreme Champion. I ALWAYS said that my client, my monster is the champion. MY MONSTER is the unstoppable force. My monster is the one that can’t be stopped. Wow… our champion is about as dumb as they come and I think it will be to the benefit of all of us that Umaga takes care of you. I mean I’m sure I could easily outsmart you and beat your ass myself but I don’t want to embarrass you. I don’t want to embarrass Anarchy by being the one that defeats the champion in the main event but instead would like my client to make that statement and make his claim to the world title that you hold so loosely. A title that you do not deserve and have proven time and time again that you do not deserve.

I mean your ass talks about how you’re not unbeatable. How you can be defeated. What kind of champion are you? What champion walks around like… oh I can be beat so come on and beat me… it doesn’t mean anything. I never once heard Ambrose talk like that or Rhodes talk like that. Not even that little nerd Bryan talked like that. All those champions walked around with pride but you… you walk around like a pussy saying oh he beat me and he beat me but that doesn’t mean anything. You are the damn champion and yet you act like you are nothing more than some little prissy girl being picked last for dodgeball. Oh it doesn’t matter. My monster WILL kick your sorry ass all over the ring. My monster WILL show you that you do not deserve that belt. My monster WILL make you look like a damn virgin going in for the first time in his life and not being able to get it off. My monster is going to dominate you in a way that you never experienced in your life. My monster WILL ensure that there is no question left by anybody that HE is the rightful person to kick your sorry ass and take your belt. And you know what is going to happen at the end? I will continue my reign as the most successful manager that wrestling has ever seen.

I dare you… I dare you… try to dispute anything that was just said. Try me and I’ll clown you one more time before Umaga makes you his bitch.

Trish lowers her mic with a rather intense look at Rhino.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus