UWF 2013: Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Ultimate Wrestling Federation Proudly Presents Wrestlemania II

Going to do a live review as a I scroll down in what actually takes quite some time to load. Props!

- Once again Sandow delivers a strong promo just before his match.

- Congratulations to Sam & Rawisrey on winning those tag belts! Having someone take it off the both of you is going to be a hard thing to do.

- Wow Hardy's returned, hoping it's Lewb still

- I see I was thrown out of the match, guess this could come into storyline purposes. I understand of me not promoing gets this kind of punishment and I accept it. Sorry Dres that I let you down.

- Nice small promo from Sting who prepares for his match later in the evening

- What a sensational match between Angle/Jericho, great victory for Angle!

- Nice SCSA promo.

- Well done to Sam on retaining, I actually thought Tapout was going to take it off you. A close match!

- Nice to see HHH get a win there!

- Bryan delivering a strong promo!

- Triple threat as Michaels is included into the mix but hold up... The Rock has intterupted and Daniels retains!

- Vince McMahon promo, good read.

- Props to Aniking on becoming the new NXTreme Champion!

- Awesome Ambrose promo, one of the best reads in UWF at this moment.

- Wow Aries helping CM Punk :mark: I cannot wait to see what transpires over the next few weeks!

- Nice promo there with Sandow & Bryan.

- Great victory for The Pope in such a great bout! Truely a Wrestlemania moment there.

- Great Rhodes promo, absolutely loved the interaction with Dustin Rhodes.

- Tiger Drive '91 off the top rope!! Major props to Hoov on being unified champion!

- Nice segment of Miz with Conan.

- Great win by Rhino, proving he's the man to beat. The Purveyors of Poison crashes and burns at 'Mania.

- Great victory for Ambrose but wait... WYATT CASH IN AT LAST! Congrats Sam!

- Unlucky for The Miz as Rhodes retains, is anybody going to stop Rawisrey?

- Great Mania, wish my promo I sent to [MENTION=1891]Chris[/MENTION] Dredson was shown but ah well... Guess I can use that for the next show.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

FINALLY! I FINALLY HAVE A WIN OVER DRESDON! Not going to lie, I thought for sure he would beat me, but I am so glad that I got the win. Excellent effort Dres, our TT session was great and I'm sure if time permitted we could have shown all these chumps what it's all about.

The Rock interrupting and going after Michaels, I gotta say I'm a little disappointed as I did want to have a thing with Slim's Rock, but hey, I'm still Hardcore Champion and I'm going after that Ambrose reign! 8D

This show, holy shit you guys delivered. Cwalker, if I wasn't still pissed at you for leaving(I cried like a bitch at the announcement! :p) I think I would probably find out where you lived and hugged you for such an incredible match! And then slap you right after for leaving us ya prick! :lmao

You guys produced one hell of a Wrestlemania. Quite possibly the best Wrestlemania any fed I've seen do.

The tag belts going back to YES, I actually didn't expect it. BDC certainly held his own in that session and proved that he should be at the top of Smackdown right now. This loss is nothing to be ashamed of BDC and knowing him, he'll come back stronger than ever! With that said, BDC, I'm still pissed we didn't get to do round 3!

Good stuff to Bumout, I can't wait to see that Dragons/YES session!

Angle/Jericho match was awesome, congrats to WTS for the victory.

Fuck it, this is getting tedious and I apologize to anybody who gets upset because I didn't mention them, but congratulations to EVERYONE! Winners and losers, we all put out a good effort and have thus been rewarded in kind. Some obviously not so much, I look forward to seeing how Andrew comes back from all of this. But we all did great, I enjoyed reading all the TT sessions and I really enjoyed this show.

I honestly don't think this is the last time we see Cwalker so I'm making the challenge now, either Christopher Daniels or Rhino vs Dinero, your choice at Wrestlemania 3! You have an entire year to respond to that. But don't keep me waiting. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh so you taking back your challenge to me I see :p

But I finally made it through Mania. and... well... I did have one shining moment :p

But this was a Mania for the ages. Everything delivered and came out well. Everything looked awesome. The matches were all well done, exceptionally well done. Def nice to see this show posted.

Big congrats to all the winners.

Reaction score

16 people viewed... 4 comments :(... C'mon people, we put so much effort into this one show :(.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

I'm not part of UWF anymore, but I thought that was a really great 'Mania and it totally deserves more comments. well done to all those who participated in TTing and writing because it was a very enjoyable read.

Lewb

Reaction score

This..... Wow, this I have missed. From bell to bell, promo to promo, the whole of the show is quality. I heard a few weeks back CWalker was leaving and boy, it worried me about where this fed was going to go. What would UWF be, without Mr. UWF? If this is a production that he only wrote one match for.... I have high hopes for this.

Sam, my Scottish friend. My World Heavyweight Championship bearing Scottish friend. You done it! Now, to get it out of your clutches!

Excellent show again, I'm glad I returned to see this, and be a tiny tiny part :)

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Well... what a show. I've listen below my highlights as I went through the show;

Sandow's entrance promo, great #heel performance
Great victory for YES, I thought BDC put in a great performance in the thread though, I hope the Kings stay in the tag title picture
Jeff Hardy! :mark:
That Batman gif :lmao
Big victory for the MDDD, seeing them go up against YES should be crazy! Especially with Bat-Girl in their corner!
Big win for Angle, this one could have went either way but Angle's been on fire since arriving so well done on getting a win at WM. Great match, brutal.
Congrats to Sam for retaining, I thought Curt Hawkins might be our new champion, so big win there to retain
The Rock :mark:
Great to see Daniels retain, deservedly so. Looking forward to seeing who's going to step up next to try and take him on.
Haha, genius stuff from Taz to win the title! Loved that. Congrats to the hometown boy for getting the win.
Whoa, big win for Punk, or was it Aries?! NXT will be pretty interesting!
Great match between Dinero vs Christian, and a fitting send off for CWalker in his final match.
Unification match was awesome! Congrats on the win Hoov, this match was one of the toughest to call. Daniel Bryan will make a great unified champ
Wow, big win, MASSIVE win for Rhino, what a way to cement yourself as champion. And what a night for RRS!
Wow, that WHC match, I'm of out breath just reading it! Superb effort by both guys in the thread, Ambrose a deserved winner but then... well Wyatt finally cashing in, Cena going ever MORE over as a top hell. It was epic. The fallout of this match is going to be unbelievable. Rumours of YES's demise were greatly exaggerated...
Amazing championship match, of course I'm gutted not to have gotten the win, but it was epic going up against rawisrey and I thought we gave a TT session worthy of the main-event. Looking forward to seeing where we go from here.

All that and now we get a draft!! I cant wait for this!!

Amazing effort by all those involved, the guys who TT'd and the writers who put this whole thing together. A great send of for CWalker and a superb showing by the guys stepping into his considerable shoes.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

16 people viewed... 4 comments :(... C'mon people, we put so much effort into this one show :(.

Relax man, not everyone is able to take an hour to read the whole show right away. Mostly people look at the outcome of their matches and then find time the next day to read it all and comment.

I totally missed this show going up. I had checked almost every hour on the new posts but didn't realize it was stickied. I totally just glossed over the stickied topics because I didn't think it would show up there so I read this hours later lol. Great open to start off the show with YES regaining the tag team championships. Definitely going to be intresting from here on out. Especially considering my tag team are finally number one contenders! I'm always a bit weary of anyone else but Dresdon doing my tag teams matches but I was very impressed with it. Maxine making the surprise return will make Derrick furious and yet very grateful. I'm getting ideas already!

Angle and Jericho was a very well written match. I look forward to a potential rematch. Cesaro gets the win over Hawkins. I did think Hawkins would win but Sam's Cesaro is so damn good. I'm pretty sure Cesaro has been a champion more days than not. It's like he's always holding a title. HHH gets a win in a very competitive match. I can see hunter moving on to bigger things. Michaels gets added to the next match but it doesn't matter because The Rock made sure he wouldn't be getting the W. Very much lookinforward to a Rock/HBk match. Two big returns for the night so far. But congrats to Rated R for retaining. I hope one of us gets drafted to the same brand so I can put that title back where it rightfully belongs! BTW, there will be a draft! Really looking forward to some new potential match ups. Umaga/Taz was pretty intense. Congrats to Aniking for winning the NXTreme title. Punk is able to get a victory over Austin but the developing story is Aries really taking it to Austin.

I did enjoy the next backstage promo with Ambrose and Bray fighting unbeknown to Sandow and Bryan. Christian and Dinero did not disappoint. This has literally been building all year. CWalker gets the victory on the grandest stage. YES adds more good to their waists. I was thinking Hoov was going to step away from Daniel Bryan but this new turn is a nice change. Rhino retains in a very hard fought battle. I really liked the EMT escape and the Gore through the barricade. Congrats again Rated R.

And SBS you really gave Blizzard and myself a great match. I loved all the trash talking bits in the middle of the match. And with a broken hand, Ambrose still manages to overcome the odds...for a second. God damn you Sam! I was well on my way to breaking Austin's title reign until you done fucked up! Lol. This means Ambrose has technically competed in more UWF Wrestlemania matches than anyone haha. Will Ambrose ever be free of YES!? I'm calling it now, YES vs Ambrose and the modern day double dragons haha. But congrats to you Sam. You definitely deserve it. And that main event. CWalker showing why he deserves every recognition he ever gets. It was a great match and it looks like nobody can stop Cody. BGA was a hell of a challenger and if he can't do it, who can? Congrats to everyone, winners and losers. We all made this great PPV possible.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

During all my classes today I did nothing but read the show on my phone. I managed to read like the half of it because my phone is a dick but I finally got home and got a chance to read the whole thing and I can honestly say this the single best e-fed PPV I ever layed my eyes on. From the bottom to the top, this show was perfect.

YES regaining their Tag Team Titles. WOOOO. I'm happy for this because with Wyatt being the tag champ and the world champ I'm sure going to get back to reading SmackDown on weekly basis. And who knows. Maybe after the draft YES will take over the whole damn company haha.

Modern Day Double Dragons...my friends, this is the shit! I seriously love this duo. It's nice to see them finally get an opportunity at the Tag Team belts. MDDD vs. YES will be a must-see. I really enjoyed the match and I liked the idea of Seth Rollins being left out of it.

WwS is on a roll. His Angle is top notch and this was a huge win for him. Correct me if I'm wrong but the dude is undefeated, right? I'm really looking forward to what future brings regarding Kurt Angle.

Sam retains the US Title, wins the Tag Team Title, wins the World Title. All this on one night? Congrats man. Hard work pays off.

THE ROCK! Fuck yeah! Nice addition to the match. RRS retaining is well deserved. This was an all-around great match and I just loved the Angle's Wings through the chairs move.

Oh my. Taz wins the NXT Extreme Title in his hometown! Nice. Aniking finally laying his hands on championship gold. Taz/Umaga was easily one of my favorite session and the match went just as I expected it, it went fantastic and I absolutely loved the way Taz took the W.

Hey, look! Austin Aries won a match although he wasn't on the card. :ro: Austin Aries was used like I expected him to be used in the match, he was used just the way he needed to be so I can't complain. Yet another great match. Oh, and you better tune in to see NXT guys.

Dinero vs. Christian with Big Johnny getting involved and the whole match being written as a screw job :mark:. When I was reading the match I thought Christian was going to win but it was a nice twist when Dinero came out on top after all he went through.

Tiger Drive '91 off the top rope?! EoR is fucking maniac! One of my favorite matches on the show, congrats to Hoov.

What a night this was for RRS. He finally did what he wanted to do for a good while, defeat Dresden. Way to go man, you truly are a good champ.

The WHC match was easily my favorite match on the show and the cash in by Wyatt made it even better. And I'm really surprised by the way Blizzard's Cena is developing as a heel. I always wanted to see a heel Cena in e-feds and I always knew that if a good TTer would be playing heel Cena it would be reat but this is even more than I expected!

Cwalker really is as good as we say he is and the main event just proved he is an excellent writer. Cody is looking really strong now and I really don't know who is going to stop his reign.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everybody who helped with the show or sent in a promo because you were all a part of something magical here.

Oh and BTW, I really marked for Vince announcing there will be a draft. Not because I want to be drafted, I like being on NXT but the draft will give everything a nice twist.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Well I can't say I'm not a little disappointed to lose 75% of my matches the night after I was inducted, especially the World Championship match, but ya know what? It's all good and this was still a more than stellar show. Because of my losses the Modern Day Double Dragons get the tag title shot they've worked so hard for and deserve, Punk gets a big win on his road back to the title, and Rhino enjoys a longer reign. I wasn't expecting the resurgence of Y.E.S., especially not in such a dominant way, but congrats on the three belts. Edge may have to enlist the services of a certain Assassin...

Cesaro retaining pretty much guarantees he'll soon be the new longest reigning champ and Rhodes retaining makes him all the more impressive. Raw and Smackdown are looking mighty, but so does NXT with Taz ending the reign of Umaga so soon. Here's to the new regime and, in one final note, there are more details to come in the Mania Dose! Also, welcome back, Lewb!

Reaction score

WwS is on a roll. His Angle is top notch and this was a huge win for him. Correct me if I'm wrong but the dude is undefeated, right? I'm really looking forward to what future brings regarding Kurt Angle.

Undefeated, gotta end some time though, was REALLY lucky to walk away with the W in this match. I'm touting for it now, Punk vs. Angle vs. Rhino at the Pay-Per-View, the match everyone wants to see!

And seeing as I won't be writing as much or doing so much in a shorter space of time, I'll certainly be bringing it :p.

Get back in line Aries :p.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Undefeated, gotta end some time though, was REALLY lucky to walk away with the W in this match.
I'm touting for it now, Punk vs. Angle vs. Rhino at the Pay-Per-View, the match everyone wants to see!

And seeing as I won't be writing as much or doing so much in a shorter space of time, I'll certainly be bringing it :p.

Get back in line Aries :p.

I beat Punk on NXT last week, I beat him at No Way Out. Punk was never able to beat Aries. Never ever so keep your mouth shut and wish Aries will get drafted. :aries:

Reaction score

I beat Punk on NXT last week, I beat him at No Way Out. Punk was never able to beat Aries. Never ever so keep your mouth shut and wish Aries will get drafted. :aries:

And I beat you and you cried over split milk :eek:!!! So technically I'm without a doubt next in line if we go by your logic!

<3... Draft coming up tonight though, then a Smackdown Preview for Friday!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

And I beat you and you cried over split milk :eek:!!! So technically I'm without a doubt next in line if we go by your logic!

<3... Draft coming up tonight though, then a Smackdown Preview for Friday!

Y'know what? Fuck you and your milktruck already.:ARN:

If there wasn't for that damn truck, you wouldn't be so...so undefeated.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge, Trish, an Umaga will all be lookin for somethin after Mania.

The Rock.. well ya know... The Rock wasn't gonna let Mania go down without his presence.

So yeah I lost both of my matches but I got that silver lining in costing someone a match :D