UWF 2013: Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Great Hardcore match glad to retain in such a war. Good job on everybody in the match.

Overall the show was awesome. The World Heavyweight title match was a great read imo. I felt that the emotion in it was felt, and I could envision the crowd during the match, not only that how upset they were at the end. Good Last Man Standing as well, was going to be weird how it worked, but it turned out pretty good.

Glad to have written in it, and big props to everybody that helped out,

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Aniking

Reaction score
In all honesty I saw the Hardy loss coming from a mile away, but I was definitely surprised that the two matches got merged into one. I'd be behind Doink 100% if he TTed and had that happen to him, but he didn't TT, so I think it was a wise decision and a correct one. Instead of Guerrero getting two titles, Booker did instead... and Hardy has nothing. Head up MATTHEW!

As for my other match, stoked to have picked up the win! I would've been disappointed if I didn't win as I was keen to get a 2nd up and would've been pissed if I lost on a 1-1 and not being given the opportunity to fight for it. I'll definitely cop the post-match Killswitch, but I can't help but feel like I'm in some wierd backwards world as a part of me was like "Yes Christian!" before I remembered he isn't mine anymore haha.

But anyway, throughly enjoyed Starrcade guys! I noticed a few errors with an "OOC" comment and a "DDP/Can't remember who promo" left in there, but that shit's only very minor. Just wanna note that Blizzard now holds the longest championship reign in UWF history at 236 days after losing the European Championship, eclipsing Sam's 208 day reign as US Champ with Antonio Cesaro - the only two reigns to reach 200+ days. Exciting!

Looking forward to the Royal Rumble! :)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Great show guys, I completely understand why I lost the title, and now my issues with getting on here are fixed, I'll be going right back after my title, although EOR is a tough guy to beat. Looking forward to the future, congrats to all winners, roll on the Rumble

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
This was defnitely an excellent show guys. Wish there was some more promos submitted but considering the show ran smoothly I guess I really can't complain. The match of the night was definitely the Kidd/Michaels match; the screwjob hopefully is an indicator that this Kidd/Michaels feud isn't going anywhere too soon. Smackdown's best match was easily the Hardcore Fatal Four Way matchup. Dres I know wasn't feeling all that great but we put the guilt trip on him and he wrote a damn good match anyways lol.

Rey's promo was easily the best segment that was submitted throughout the whole PPV. Definitely not putting anyone else's down but Rey's use of JBL was hilarious to say the least, and the addition of Sandow was pretty awesome. Needed more Hassan and Swagger though. I was really surprised that Bumout had Ambrose interact with Fandango and EC3, but I was even more surprised that the Mexicools made an apperance as well. I laughed when Juventud (see Bumout I can still spell him) claimed that he was still the IC champion, honestly he was the one that I didn't want Bumout to drop but considering that Ambrose and Fandagano are his more successful characters I can see why he dropped them.

Hope nobody thought that the Smackdown Tag Team Grudge match was a rough read. I really don't like writing my own matches but considering there wasn't a whole lot of options left I decided to do it anyways. Also I'm glad that I won the UWF Tag Team Titles, but Shane if you ever want a rematch then your more then welcome to do so, but I recommend that you bring a tag team partner next time. :p

Keep up the good work writers, and it'll be a very good chance that UWF will live to see another year!