UWF 2013: Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
All the images are broken

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
And now RAW and Smackdown presents to you....

UWF STARRCADE 2013!!!!!!

13259%20-%20Starrcade%20logo%20wcw.png

1328022088-img_0541.jpg

The fans are cheering for the opening of the show as the theme song plays throughout the arena. The camera pans across the rows of fans then cuts to the RAW Commentator's JR and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentleman, we are live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada!! UWF presents to you the final PPV event of the year and what a show do we have for the viewers here tonight!

Roddy Piper: That's right JR! Besides being the hick town of Canada, we have a great card stacked for you guys none the less! For the RAW side we have both World titles on the line as Shawn Michaels defends the World Heavyweight Championship against Tyson Kidd; while Steve Borden will be taking on Kane in a rematch for the Global Championship; but this time it will be a casket match!

JR: And don't forget that for the first time ever, the UWF Tag Team title match will be defended in a handicap match as Batista will defend BOTH Tag Team belts against The Dudleyz! Also John Cena will be going to war as he defends the UWF European Championship against Daniel Bryan and Christopher Daniels! Not only that but Hulk Hogan will be defending the Transatlantic Title against Sheamus!

Piper: But the fun doesn't stop at the title matches JR, as Chris Jericho will be making his return to UWF PPV against the ever so unpredicible Dean Ambrose, while Christian will be taking on Ted DiBiase one on one! Now let's take it to the Smackdown guys!

TazStyles.jpg
jerry-lawler.jpg

Joey Styles: Thanks Roddy and JR! Yes Smackdown has quite a card for you gentleman as well! The Undertaker will be defending his belt against Eddie Guerrero, a #1 Contenders match will happen between Dolph Ziggler, Matt Hardy and Booker T. The midcard is looking strong on the Smackdown side!

Tazz: It sure is Joey. Plus not's let us forget about the tag team grudge match between Shark Boy and Goldust vs Kurt Angle and Cody Rhodes. That is going to be brutal and we better expect blood on that one. Speaking of blood the Hardcore title will be defended as the newly crowned AJ Styles will be going against Sami Callihan, Carlito and Chris Masters!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And guys, the main event of the show will be the Unification of the UWF and International Championship as MVP and Matt Morgan will be participating in a Last Man Standing Match! And to add in a little flavour, Edge is involking his rematch clause and will be part of this match as well. I can't wait!!

Styles: Let`s take to the RAW announcer`s as RAW kicks off the opening match of the night!

8509702.jpg

JR: Ladies and gentleman, what we are seeing right now may be the the conclusion of one of the most destructive feuds ever to happen in the UWF! The only way to win this match is to throw your opponent into the Casket and close it, only then would you become the Global Champion.

Piper: This is probably one of the most intense opening matches that we have ever seen in the UWF, JR. Hell even I'm getting goosebumps!

JR: So am I Roddy! This is going to be one of the most brutal opening contests in UWF PPV history!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a Casket Match, and it is for the UWF Global Championship! The only way to win this match is to throw your opponent into the Casket and close the lid shut!

Roberts: Introducing first the challenger, from Parts Unkown, weighing in at 350 pounds.... KANE!!!!

Pa8Tz_zps05b224de.gif

JR: Steve Borden had better say his prayers Roddy, because he has angered Kane to the point where everyone is feeling is rage!

Piper: That's an understatement JR, I mean he blew up the champion's car for Christ Sake! If I were Steve Borden I would make tracks.. fast!

Roberts: And introducing his opponent; from Venice Beach, California; weighing in at 260 pounds, he is the current UWF Global Champion... STEVE BORDEN!!!!

SteveBordenentrancegif_zps424befe8.gif

Piper: And there is the champion, JR! This is a man who's on a mission!

JR: Oh I agree Roddy, Steven Borden is going to stop at nothing to make sure that he walks away from Vancouver as the Global Champion!

StarrcadeCasket_zps031c2eb1.jpg

Kane and Steve look at each other as the fans begin to cheer like crazy seeing the two men stare at each other. Steve goes and he starts to land some stiff shots onto Kane. The fans begin to boo as Steve goes and he kicks the gut of Kane, and he throws his head down. Borden goes and he begins get on top of Kane as he goes and slaps the face of Kane a couple of times. Steve feeling cocky, and confident begins to strut like Ric Flair as the fans boo.

Jim Ross: The match just started stop being cocky Borden.

Roddy Piper: Do you ever appreciate talent Jimbo?

Borden goes and he awaits for Kane to get up, and Kane is up quick, Borden goes and he tries to clothesline Kane, but Kane ducks out of the way. Steve turns around and Kane goes for the big boot, nailing Borden. Kane goes as he rolls to the outside after hitting that move. Kane goes and he looks underneath the ring, and he grabs a steel chair. The fans give a mix reaction as Kane measures up Border. Border gets up when all of a sudden he gets whacked with a steel chair. The fans begin to cheer like crazy as they see Borden just getting hit with the steel chair. Kane goes as he throws Steve over the rope, and throws the steel chair to the outside.

Jim Ross: Kane is looking to make this a quick finish on Sting here tonight!

Roddy Piper: It is Steve you dummy!

Borden is on the outside and Kane goes out there all of a sudden Bloom comes running out which sends the fans to boo. Bloom goes as he clothesline Kane down on the mat. The fans begin to boo like crazy as Bloom is beating down on Kane. Bloom then picks up Kane, and he throws him right into the steel steps the fans go “Ohhhh” as Bloom looks down at Kane.

Jim Ross: Damn it Kane is getting screwed right now!

Roddy Piper: How so it’s anything goes.

Bloom goes and he picks up Kane and throws him into the barricade now. Bloom goes and he picks up Borden, Bloom points at the work he has done, and Steve pats him on the back as the fans boo. Bloom goes and he picks up Kane as Steve takes some cheap body shots onto Kane until Kane falls down on his knee. Steve goes as he orders Bloom to bring Kane to the casket as the fans boo as they bring Kane to the casket.

Jim Ross: This match might be over.

Roddy Piper: Yes JR it is amazing!

Bloom is bringing Kane to the casket, and Steve is unlatching it, all of a sudden Kane goes and he elbows Bloom in the gut breaking the hold. Steve goes after him, but gets hit with an uppercut by Kane. The fans cheer as Kane goes and he focuses in on Bloom and he sends him right into the casket, the fans cheer as Kane begins hitting more punches on Bloom as Bloom is going to the top of the ramp. Kane is dominating Bloom near the top of the stage. Steve is up as he begins running up towards the ramp. Kane goes and he big boots the oncoming Steve sending him crashing down on the steel ramp. Kane goes as he begins to focus on the down Bloom and starts reigning punches down on him as the fans cheer like crazy. Kane goes as he flips back his hair and you can see his eyes have evil intent in them.

Roddy Piper: What is Kane thinking here?

Jim Ross: I don’t know Roddy, but it seems like it is going to be bad news!

Kane goes as he awaits for Bloom to get up. Bloom gets up as he gets his throat caught by Kane. Kane goes as he uses his force to push Bloom to near the edge of the stage as the fans begin to cheer like crazy. Kane goes and he lifts Bloom high in the air, and he chokeslams him right off the stage as Bloom goes crashing down through a bunch of tables. The fans begins to go “ohhhh” as the fans begin to cheer like crazy about this. A feint “holy shit” chant breaks through the arena as the fans cheer like crazy about it. Kane goes and he starts to laugh as the fans are chanting still.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD HOT ROD!!!

Roddy Piper: We’ve seen this before.

Kane all of a sudden gets low blowed by Steve as the fans boo and Kane goes as he falls down on the mat. Steve goes and he grabs the head of Kane and throws him into the side of the titantron as Kane bounces off of it. Steve goes and he kicks the gut of Kane, and Steve goes as he hits a DDT right onto Kane on the top of the ramp. Steve Borden gets up as the fans cheer like crazy. Borden goes and he grabs the head of Kane, and he throws him down on the ramp and Kane goes as he falls down right on the ramp as Steve goes and he is chasing after him the fans begin to boo as Steve is just walking down the ramp. Steve picks up Kane and the throws him right into the casket. Steve goes as he picks up Kane and he hits a Steve Borden Death drop. The fans begin to boo as Steve is looking to open the casket. The fans boo at him when all of a sudden when Steve opens the casket there is Paul Bearer in there.

Jim Ross: What in the HELL?! PAUL BEARER!

Steve goes as he looks confused, and he goes to touch the down Paul Bearer, but all of a sudden Bearer gets up and Steve looks on confused. Steve all of a sudden bumps into Kane. The fans cheer as Kane goes and he grabs the throat of Steve and he hits a chokeslam onto him. Bearer goes as he raises the urn, and Kane raises his arm. Bearer exits the casket and he tells Kane to finish it. Kane goes and he throws Steve into the casket, but he doesn’t close it. Kane goes and he picks up Steve and has him in the tombstone position. Kane goes as he hits the tombstone onto Borden, causing Borden to fall down into the casket. Kane closes the casket as the bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Here is you’re winner, and new Global Champion Kane!

kane-wwf.jpg

Jim Ross: Kane did it! He is once again the champion of the world.

Roddy Piper: Like my friend Bret Hart would say 4/10.

Kane’s music is blaring in the background when all of a sudden

Fans begin giving a mix reaction as Eddie Guerrero comes out.

Jim Ross: What in the hell Eddie Guerrero what is he doing here?

Eddie makes his way down to the referee with his own referee the fans begin to cheer with a potential cash in. Eddie goes and he points to his briefcase as the fans give a mix reaction, all of a sudden from behind Chavo levels Kane with a steel chair to the back. Bearer then gets hit with a chair to the face. The fans boo as Chavo goes and he hits him with multiple chair shots.

Jim Ross: Oh this is ain't right!

Roddy Piper: Anytime.... anywhere JR.

Eddie goes and he enters the ring, and he puts his shoulders on Chavo saying a job well done. Chavo hugs his uncle as he leaves the ring. Eddie goes and hands his briefcase to the referee. The fans boo as Eddie goes and he looks down at Kane as the referee rings the bell.

Ding...Ding...Ding

Eddie slides into the cover.

No kick out by Kane as the fans start to cheer like crazy. Eddie looks down on Kane, and he begins stomping on him multiple times. The fans boo as Eddie goes for the cover once again.

No Kane kicks out again!

Jim Ross: Kane our new Global Champion won't quit, he just won't.

Eddie goes and he is awaiting for Kane to get up he is telling Kane to get up. Kane is getting up, and Eddie grabs his head, Kane though begins punching Eddie in the gut and the fans are cheering like crazy. The fans cheer as Eddie holds his gut, Kane goes and he hits Eddie with the big boot. As the fans cheer. Kane goes and he heads to the top turnbuckle, the fans cheer as Kane goes and he is holding his gut. Kane awaits for Guerrero to get up, and Kane hits a flying clothesline and he connects to the oncoming Guerrero with the flying clothesline. The fans cheer like crazy as Kane goes for the cover.

No Guerrero kicks out Kane goes and he gets up and his back is still sore from all those chair shots. Kane though is awaiting for Eddie to get up as he is awaiting for him he is feeling his pain in his back, but he is going to fight on to keep his title. Kane goes as Eddie gets up, and he grabs the throat of Guerrero. Kane lifts him up, but Eddie catches him with a DDT falling down. Guerrero dosen't waste time as he picks up Kane, and he shows his strength hitting a brain buster onto him. Guerrero smiles as he goes up the turnbuckle he does a taunt of his dance, and Eddie goes as he hits a frogsplash onto Kane the fans boo as Eddie every so coy goes for the pin.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and NEW Global Champion Eddie Guerrero

eddie_guerrero_display_image.jpg

Jim Ross: Damn it Guerrero stole the Global Championship here tonight!

Roddy Piper: If you ain't cheating you ain't trying JR!

Guerrero goes as he looks at the down Kane, and he kicks him down. Guerrero goes and he makes his way up the ramp as he knocks on the casket and he just laughs. Eddie goes up the ramp holding the Global title up high

JR: God damn that Eddie Guerrero taking that belt like that! Kane must be devested!

Piper: Yeah, Eddie better watch out that Kane doesn't blow up his car or anything JR.

As Starrcade continues. we head backstage to the locker room of the International Heavyweight Champion Matt Morgan. The camera man attempts. to go in but before he can, the door flies open and out walks Morgan's manager Paul Heyman. Heyman stares at the camera man perplexed before the unknown employee begins to speak.

rr2013_exclu_heyman_02.jpg

Camera man: Uh, Paul, I was hoping to get a word with Matt Morgan.

Paul Heyman: Oh, you were hoping to get a word with Matt Morgan? You were hoping to get a word with the International Heavyweight Champion and the soon to be Undisputed face of Smackdown, were you? Well, let me tell you that isn't going to be happening this evening.

Camera Man: Why not?

Heyman: Do you not understand that what my client has in front of him tonight? Tonight is the culmination of four months of endless hard work and torture. Tonight is the night that my client is finally repaid for the countless years of being held back or being intentionally screwed by others. Tonight is the night that Matt Morgan becomes the Undisputed Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion. Tonight is the beginning of the Matt Morgan era. And because of that, Matt Morgan is far too busy for the likes of you.

Camera Man: So, can I ask you a few questions then?

Heyman: Fine, if you....

Heyman stops in his tracks as he looks up and sees someone standing in front of him.

2v30o4n.jpg

Christian: Hey there Paulie.

Heyman: What the hell do you want?

Christian: Well, I happened to be in the neighborhood and overheard you talking about how Matt Morgan is going to be taking over. And being the good guy that I am, I thought I'd come over and tell you that you're wrong.

Heyman: Oh! I'm wrong, am I?

Christian: Yeah you're wrong. Matt Morgan might be all the talk around the water cooler right now and he might have a big time match up tonight, but at the end of the day, I'm going to have the best match. Because that's what I do. Night in and night out, I make sure that everyone goes home saying that Christian's match was indeed an Instant Classic.

Heyman: Listen you worthless little....

Heyman is about to tear into Christian but before he can, the locker room door flies open again and out walks the International Champion Matt Morgan.

Matt Morgan: Is there a problem here?

Christian: Not at all. I was just telling your walrus that Monday nights might not be suiting me and I'm thinking about making the jump to Saturdays. And if I did, I can only think of one thing.

Morgan gets right in Christian's face, staring a hole into the smaller man.

Morgan: Do you know who...

Christian quickly cuts him off.

Christian: No, I think the better question is, Do you know who I am? I'm Captain Charisma. I'm the man who's going to go out to that ring tonight and prove that I deserve One...More...Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. And who knows....

Christian looks towards the title that Morgan is holding in his hand.

Christian: It might just be against you.

Christian smirks before walking off. Morgan tries to go after him but Heyman holds him back. Heyman quickly reminds Morgan that he doesn't fight for free and that Christian will soon get his. We quickly switch gears.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is for the Transatlantic Championship!

Sheamus-Entrance_zpsa81b0a04.gif

Introducing first the challenger, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 280 pounds.... SHEAMUS!!!

HulkHoganSummerslam052_zps4a994b23.gif

And introducing his opponent; from Venice Beach, California; weighing in at 290 pounds; he is the current Transatlantic Champion....HULK HOGAN!!!!!

StarrcadeHoganSheamus_zpsaf15d554.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Sheamus and Hulk Hogan are both set to get under way for this matchup to happen. Sheamus and Hogan both go into a staredown as the crowd is anticipating for this matchup. Sheamus nods to Hogan as Hogan walks up to Sheamus and they both get into a lockup to officially start the match! Sheamus has the strength advantage over Hogan, but Hogan has the experience over the challenger so he manages to get behind Sheamus and apply a waistlock to him. Sheamus looks surprised that Hogan can move so fast, but he wants to one up the champion so he moves behind Hogan and applies a waistlock to Hogan. Hogan tries to get out of the waistlock but Sheamus hits a mat slam and pins Hogan to the ground, but Hogan manages to get out of the hold and apply a headlock to Sheamus. Sheamus is back on his feet and gets in an arm wretch to Hogan, twisting it hard but Hogan breaks free and applies an arm wretch to Sheamus as well. Hogan then bashes the elbow of Sheamus and then applies another headlock to Sheamus but Sheamus throws Hogan to the ropes, but Hogan stands in place at the ropes and they get into another staredown!

Piper: Sheamus is a man's man JR! I love seeing this guy in action and I think everyone is in for a treat tonight!

JR: Oh come on Roddy, are you ignoring the fact that Sheamus is in the ring with "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan?

Piper: Hogan is a nobody JR, you know that!

Sheamus gives Hulk Hogan a big grin, while Hogan eyes Sheamus hard, nodding at him. They circle each other around the ring then go into another lockup, Sheamus using more stealth and intelligence this time to bring Hogan to a corner and hold him in place. Hogan holds out his arms and Sheamus is ultimately forced to let go under the referee's orders, but ends up slapping Hogan across the face! Hogan puts his hand on his cheek while Sheamus laughs at Hogan. Hogan looks at Sheamus with a glare and charges at him, taking down the challenger with a clothesline! Sheamus is back up but Hogan is hammering away at Sheamus, bringing him to the corner and hitting a barrage of fists to the face and then whips him to the opposite corner. Hogan goes for a charge but Sheamus boots Hogan in the face, then goes for a running clothesline but Hogan sees it coming and counters it with an inverted atomic drop to Sheamus. Sheamus is hopping about in the ring and Hogan hits a high knee to the face, Sheamus falling to the ground! Hogan poses for the crowd which gets them pumped up and sees that Sheamus up up. Hogan hits the body slam, then signals for the Leg Drop but Sheamus is already out of the ring from harms way!

Piper: Whew! Sheamus just saved himself from a loss right there folks!

JR: Sheamus is being a spineless coward, that's what he's really doing!

Sheamus just saved himself from the Hulkster's infamous Leg Drop, and the crowd isn't too happy that Sheamus didn't face it dead on. Hogan exits the ring and grabs Sheamus by the head and smashes him face first onto the steel steps! Sheamus is looking mighty confused at this moment while he walks with Hogan to the announcer's table. Sheamus gets his face smashed onto the top of the announcer's table, Hogan then turns him over and chops him in the chest a couple of times. The referee warns Hogan about the count so Hogan ends up throwing Sheamus inside the ring and then enters it as well. Hogan walks up to Sheamus who is on Hogan's stomach, then hits an elbow drop to the spine of Sheamus. Sheamus turns onto his back trying to comfort it but Hogan runs up to Sheamus and connects with a jumping elbow drop instead. Sheamus tries to roll away from Hogan, making it to the ropes but Hogan grabs Sheamus and stands him up on the apron. Hogan tries to suplex Sheamus into the ring but Sheamus blocks up and lifts Hogan onto the apron with him, then executes a NASTY DDT onto the ring apron, creating a sickening noise!

Piper: Oh man, did you hear that! I think I just heard Hogan's head go 'splat', aha!

JR: Sheamus is a smart one, that's for sure Roddy!

Hulk Hogan rolls off the apron and onto the ground at ringside after that nasty DDT to the ring apron. Hogan tries to help himself up using the security barrier, bleeding from that DDT but Sheamus grabs Hogan by his fragile head and slams it onto the secuity barrier! Hogan moves away while blood continues to pour down Hogan's face, Sheamus having a bloodthirst inside of him as he grabs Hogan and rams him onto the steel steps back-first! The crowd boos at Sheamus while Sheamus laughs at his own sick work that he did to Hogan so far, and he's only started! Hogan is on his hands and knees but Sheamus lifts him to his feet and whips him hard to the steel post, Hogan colliding face-first and falling to the ground. Hogan tries to shake off the assault that Sheamus is giving him but Sheamus is proving to be a big challege for the Hulkster. Hogan has to use the security barrier to help himself up but Sheamus runs up to Hogan and clubs him on the back hard, then brings him to the announcer's table and smashes his bloody face onto the top of the table, leaving a nice blood spot there. Hogan rests on the table as Sheamus grabs some cable and wraps it around Hogan's neck, choking him on the spot!

JR: Sheamus is choking the life out of the Hulkster! Can Hogan get out of this!

Piper: I told him he was a fool for going into this match JR, I told him that from the start!

Hulk Hogan seems to be weaking from that cable and is losing a lot of movement. The referee exits the ring and tells Sheamus to remove Hogan from the wire or else he will be disqualifed. Sheamus looks annoyed at the referee's orders, but does as he's told and releases Hogan from the cable and throws him back inside the ring. Sheamus enters it and runs up to Hogan, hitting some stomps to the back of the Transatlantic Champion. Sheamus brings Hogan to the ropes and extends his body between the ropes, pulls him up and proceeds to beat the chest of Hogan until it turns red. Hogan is bleeding pretty badly now and Sheamus lets go of Hogan so he's now leaning on the middle rope, but Sheamus places his knee to the back of Hogan's head and begins to choke him on the spot! The crowd is hating what's happening right now and Sheamus yells at them to shut up. Sheamus moves Hogan away from the ropes and places him onto his shoulder, runs around the ring and excecutes the running front powerslam onto Hogan! Hogan is down and Sheamus covers the shoulders for the pin...

1!

2!

And Hulk Hogan kicks out! Hogan is showing lots of fight in him still, despite being beaten pretty badly from the Celtic Warrior. Hogan is rising to his feet very slowly but Sheamus kicks the back of Hogan's kneees to bring him down again. Hogan's face is clearly showing lots of pain right now but there's no sign of giving up in him. Sheamus runs up and kicks the upper back of region of Hogan, Hogan yelling out loud from the pain; Sheamus smiling broadly now. Hogan gets to one knee now, still trying to help himself up but Sheamus lifts up Hogan from behind and excutes a belly to back suplex onto Hogan! Hogan is down, bleeding on the floor but Sheamus doesn't seem to have any sympthay for the old man, instead he yells out loud towards the crowd, signalling the end. Sheamus lifts up Hogan and places him over his back with his arms extended, then runs across the ring and executes the White Noise onto 'The Immortal'! Hogan is not even moving after that vicious move, Sheamus now laughing at the nearly broken champion and then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

And Hulk Hogan kicks out! The crowd is 100% behind Hogan as Sheamus is getting frustrated right now. Sheamus leans on the turnbuckle while surveying the fans, Hogan struggling to get to both of his feet. Sheamus is trying to control his frustrations but isn't able to bottle them up, so he turns around and waits for Hogan to get to both feet. After ALOT of encouragment from the fans, Hogan finally has gotten to his feet but Sheamus runs up to Hulkimania and hits the Brogue Kick square in the face! Hogan crashes down to the ground hard, blood gets flown everywhere and Sheamus has a smile on his face again. Sheamus can feel the belt around his waist already as he goes onto his knees and goes for the cover...

Piper: This has to be it!

JR: Hogan ate that one hard! I agree with King, this one's over!

1!

2!

NO!!! HULK HOGAN KICKS OUT OF THE BROGUE KICK!!! The fans have EXPLODED in cheers as Sheamus shoots to his feet and grabs his hair in frustration. Sheamus can simply not believe that Hulk Hogan is still fighting. Hulk Hogan is breathing heavily due to the sheer amount of lood loss now, but Hogan is still kicking it and Sheamus is completely losing his cool now. Sheamus goes towards Hogan and starts to club him on the back hard, trying to keep him down to buy some more time but Hogan is slowly rising to his feet while no selling any of Sheamus's moves; in other words Hulk Hogan is Hulking Up! Hulk Hogan is shaking around the ring while Sheamus tries to strike down Hogan but Hogan won't go down. Sheamus tries for a final strike to the back but Hogan turns around and points to Sheamus and the crowd is chanting along with Hogan. Hogan's eyes have gone wide and Sheamus is looking slightly worried right now. Sheamus goes for a punch but Hogan blocks it and hits some punches of his own, then whips Sheamus to the ropes and connects with a Big Boot! Hogan then poses to the crowd which the fans are going beserk for Hogan as Hogan executes his infamous Leg Drop, then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner and STILL Transatlantic Champion... HULK HOGAN!

93352894.jpg.30669_display_image.jpg

JR: Hulk Hogan did it! He defeated Sheamus in a match that nobody thought he'd win! Hogan just proved to the world why is the best wrestler in the world!

Hogan stands up and Sheamus rolls out of the ring. The referee presents Sheamus with the Transatlantic belt and Hogan grabs onto it like it's his own and shows it off the to the crowd. The fans are giving Hogan a standing ovation as Hogan poses for the crowd while wearing the belt around his waist.

Kurt Angle is backstage and he has a small message for the UWf Faithful regarding the tag team match later on tonight.

Kurt_Angle_594341a.jpg

Kurt Angle: Well isn't this hilarious? I've been here on Smackdown for one month and already I'm stirring controversy? It's almost like that I was a real kind of loser in my past life or something because all of this crap seems to be happening to me in the UWF. I mean what did I deserve to do this? I challenge someone to come out there and ask me what exactly I did to deserve all of this nonsense? You know, I should be going after titles and making a name for myself but no, I'm stuck here with the same idiots watching the shows and the same kind of no-lifes like Shark Boy and Goldust that just waste space in the locker room.

The crowd boos at that as Angle continues on.

I mean come on, what's the deal here? People think that I suck because I've been attacking Austin and his little merry band of theives? Oh come on that's like people thinking that Tiger Woods suck because he verbally abuses Phil Mickelson. Nobody takes the 2nd rate guys seriously, only the highly rated Superstars are the more important things in the real world. Just like how I am, just like how Kurt Angle is the most highly rated former World Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist. And Goldust, Shark Boy, you're both finally going to get the chance to experience what it's really like to step inside the ring with a wrestler. Cody Rhodes' dashing looks can only get him so far in this world, but it takes skill and the 3 I's,Intelligence, Integrity and Intensity, to be a true success like I am. And that's a fact. Oh it's true, it's damn true!

Kurt Angle is about to leave the arena until Bubba Ray Dudley shows up. Kurt Angle tries to move out of the way but Bubba Ray won't let him go.

Kurt Angle: Excuse me, can I help you? I kind of in a hurry here and don't have time to give an overweight man some tips in getting in shape.

Bully-Ray-620x349.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Oh haha that was a good one Kurt. Did ya spend all night thinkin' 'bout that one or did you end up sleeping' with that crackpot whore of a girlfriend as well?

Angle: Excuse me?

Bubba Ray Dudley: Ya heard me pal. See I don't take people so kindly because most people are idiots. But da worst kind of people are assholes such as yourself Kurt. Ya can shoot off a bunch of insults to meh but the second I call your girlfriend a bottom bitch you suddenly get all offended. It's kinda cute actually, because everyone knows that your nothing Kurt. You didn't win that World Heavyweight Championship match Kurt. All yeh did was kiss a little ass to win the King of the Ring and all yeh did was suck a little dick to wear the gold around your waist. Yer nothing to the UWF Kurt and yer nothing to me either. If I wanted to Kurt I would bash your head to that wall right there until you bleed to death. Oh but don't worry Kurt because I won't do that. Why you ask because 1) I too am busy right now and 2) you ain't worth the effort.

Kurt Angle can only laugh at Bubba Ray, but then gets serious and goes face to face with the man.

Angle: Well isn't that adorable? Big Bubba Ray Dudley thinking that he can tangle with the likes of Kurt Angle. Listen to me 'pal' and listen to me good: I got absolutely nothing to prove to you, and I will not waste another moment of my precious time trying to talk some sense into you. I earned that title and everyone damn well knows it. Hell AJ Styles knew it! If you want to fight, oh we'll fight. But for now, like I said I'm kind of busy at the moment, seeing that I have to prepare for a match that people actually want to see tonight. So have fun being a helpless victim of a crazy Reverend who throws his weight around, and if you haven't lost your mind when the next time we meet; well then maybe we'll have that fight. Later chum.

Bubba Ray looks on as Kurt Angle leaves the shot. Bubba Ray is pumped to be getting into his matchup soon.

All four men are already in the ring as Lilian Garcia does the introductions.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen the following is a Fatal Four-Way Hardcore match and it is for the Hard...core Championship! Standing to my immediate right, from the Caribbean. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds, Carlito...Caribbean...Cool!

Carlito takes a bite of his apple and spits it at the camera as the fans boo him.

Lilian Garcia: And to my immediate left, from Los Angeles, California. Weighing in at two hundred and sixty-five pounds, the "Masterpiece", Chris...Masters!

Masters raises his arms above his head and locks his hands together, doing his signature taunt, as the fans give him a mixed reaction.

Lilian Garcia: And to my bottom right, from The Last House On The Left. Weighing in at two hundred pounds even. Representing the Tire Iron Original Crew, Sami Callihan!

Sami raises his arms above his head and the fans cheer him like they've never cheered anyone before.

Lilian Garcia: And to my bottom left, from Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. He is the reigning and defending Hardcore Champion, the "Phenomenal" A...J...Styles!

AJ raises his arms above his head and does his trademark pose as the crowd cheers him passionately.

DING DING!

At the sounding of the ring bell, all four men go after one another, with Masters and Callihan going after one another while Carlito and AJ mix it up. Masters and Callihan begin trading punches as Styles wastes no time in putting his body on the line as he takes off running and launches himself at Carlito, taking both men over the top rope to the outside. In the ring, Callihan blocks one of Masters' punches and delivers a headbutt to stun him and then connects with a beautiful standing dropkick to take the big man off his feet. Sami stands up looking like a man deranged as he quickly exits the ring and flips the apron up, beginning to rummage through the contents underneath.

Taz: Uh oh, guys, Sami's takin' inventory!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: For his opponents' sake, I hope there isn't an iPad under there.

Joey Styles: Why, the guy's said it himself, he's not a hacker.

Taz: Maybe not, gettin' hit with one a' those things'd still be enough ta' scramble yer head data though.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You might say it'd bruise your apple.

Joey Styles: Har har, you guys are so clever.

Sami emerges from underneath the ring with some unorthodox weapons in the form of a can opener and a rolling pin as he re-enters the ring with them. As he does, Masters gets up furiously and hits Sami with a vicious lariat and Callihan falls to the mat, dropping both weapons. Chris picks up the can opener and follows after him, grabbing him by the hair and pulling his head forward as he drives it into Sami's forehead again and again. Sami smacked his arm away at one point and threw an uppercut to knock him backwards, going for a dropkick but Masters scouted it and swatted at his body with the can opener, knocking him hard to the ground, Sami coughing from the loss of breath. As Masters swings downward with it, Sami rolls forward and ends up behind him, grabbing the rolling pin and as Masters turns around to face him, Sami smashes it over his head as the "Masterpiece" falls to the mat.

As Masters is down, Callihan takes off running suddenly and launches himself through the ropes, taking down an unsuspecting AJ Styles with a suicide dive. Both men went crashing to the ground, but were quick to get up. Sami was bleeding from the top of his head from the earlier attack but didn't seem phased by it at all, instead enjoying the fact that he was busted open. Styles spun and delivered a back kick to Sami, who caught his leg and threw him backwards off balance. AJ put his hands down and did a flip back to his feet. Sami charged and attempted a lariat but AJ moved out of the way and leapt up, connecting with a hurracanrana, sending Sami into the steel steps as the steps break apart, the top part sliding away as Sami lays sprawled out over the bottom steps. As Styles turns around, Carlito takes off running towards him but AJ catches him in his arms then turns and slams him into the crowd barricade.

He slams him repeatedly until Carlito poked him in the eyes with both fingers, maneuvering into a spin-out DDT. As Carlito gets up, Sami's back in the fray as he slams Carlito face first into the crowd barricade, laying him out with a bicycle kick when he bounced off of it.

Taz: No absence of haught here by any of these competitors, that's for sure.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Unless Callihan uses that can opener to pry one of their hearts out.

Joey Styles: Why would you say something like that?

Callihan grabs AJ and pulls him to his feet, as Styles catches him across the left side of his face with a hard slap. Sami looks at him furiously but before he can retaliate, Masters leaps from the top turnbuckle and crashes down on top of both of them. Masters gets up and heads over to the side of the ring nearest him and flips up the apron, observing what's underneath it. As Masters does this, the other three men are looking for weapons as well as everyone soon emerges with one in hand; Carlito with a steel chair, Masters with a staple gun, AJ Styles with a bat, and Callihan with a potted cactus.

Carlito goes after Styles as the "Phenomenal One" delivers a superkick to the Carribean native who had his weapon raised to attack, therefore knocking the chair into his face and sending him to the ground. AJ followed up with a running double knee drop, knocking the chair into Carlito's face again. He held his knees in pain momentarily before returning to his feet. Masters takes a swing with the staple gun but AJ grabs the ropes and leaps onto the apron to dodge, the staple gun bouncing off the apron and making Chris smack himself in the forehead as Styles leapt onto the ropes and then at him delivering a missile dropkick. Masters fell to the ground, his weapon drove into his face again and him pulling the trigger, stapling himself in the forehead. Carlito began to rise to his feet, grabbing the steel chair but Styles, who had somehow held onto his bat through all his actions, swung it and hit Carlito in the back of the head with it, sending him face first into the chair once again. Styles swung the bat several times, taking advantage of the fact that he was on the chair, drawing blood easily.

Taz: Staughtin' ta' see a mean streak in the champion here.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Agility mixed with carnage, what a surprisingly fluid package.

Joey Styles: There's only one "Phenomenal One" for a reason.

Masters sat up, blood slightly running down his face, grabbing his staple gun as he got up to go back into battle. Foolishly he had forgotten about Callihan though as Sami held the cactus horizontally and threw it over his head, pulling back and beginning to choke him out with it. Masters grabbed the pot with his right hand and tried to push it away from himself but that’s when Styles ran over and hit him in the stomach with the top of his bat, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to drop his weapon. Sami swept his leg and dropped him face first, the cactus still in place as the pot shattered. Sami and Styles looked at one another as AJ threw the bat upward, Sami catching it over his head as Styles went for a kick off the distraction but Callihan kicked his leg away and hit him in the head with the bat, knocking him backward dizzily as he levels him with a bicycle kick and then begins to beat him repeatedly with the bat.

Masters had gotten up while this was going on, and reached into his tights, pulling out what appeared to be a taser. He walked over and pressed the button, touching it to Callihan as Sami began to convulse and shake with the electrocution running through his body. After a moment, Chris spun him around and took him down with a spinning lariat, leaving him on the ground still twitching. As Masters looks down at what he's done, Carlito runs up behind him and drives the top of the steel chair into his lower back, causing Masters to drop the taser as Carlito follows up with a bulldog, somehow positioning the chair in mid-leap so that Masters landed on it. Carlito was quick to his feet but as he arrived to them, he was knocked right back down with a Pele' Kick by Styles.

As AJ returned to his feet, Sami was back in the fray as he irish whipped AJ into the other set of steel steps, knocking them loose as he slid into one of the barricades. Callihan peeled the matting away so that there was nothing but concrete as the crowd gasped from what they foresaw happening next. Callihan grabbed AJ in a side headlock and swept the leg, driving him head first into the concrete with a headlock driver!

Taz: Yikes! Clean up, aisle Stah'cade!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: *King scream*

Joey Styles: What sickening impact! AJ may have a concussion!

As Sami stands up, smilingly sickeningly at what he's done, Carlito hits him in the head with the steel chair but Callihan doesn't go down as he smiles at Carlito with blood stained teeth, asking him if that's all he's got. Carlito winds back and hits Sami again but the same result, with Callihan coaxing him into swinging it harder. Carlito winds back again but Sami spits blood into his eyes causing him to drop the chair. As Carlito clutches at his eyes, Sami sets up the chair and then grabs Carlito in a side headlock, connecting with the headlock driver on the chair as it collapses under the weight of the attack.

As Sami stands up again, Masters returns to his feet as the two stare one another down. They share a collective nod as both men return to the ring apron for a weapon, this time Chris returning with a guitar and Sami returning with a tire iron. Masters winds back with the guitar but Sami's too quick as he hits him in the stomach with the top of the tire iron and then hits him in the kidneys with it, bringing the "Masterpiece" to his knees. Sami grabs the guitar and pulls the strings loose as he walks around behind Masters, taking a knee on his left and placing his right knee between Chris' shoulder blades as he stretches the strings across the throat of Masters, pulling back and quickly cutting into the skin.

Taz: I think this is taking it to fah! Inmates in prison cut each otha's heads off like that!

Joey Styles: I believe they use dental floss, Taz.

Taz: Eitha' way, this is sick!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Those with weak constitutions, scroll past the match.

Taz: What?

As Masters begins to choke on his own blood, the fans are mortified but this doesn't last long as Styles grabs the taser from earlier and touches it to Callihan's back, electrocuting him but also electrocuting Masters as Styles removes the taser and throws it down, grabbing the twitching Callihan and pulling him to his feet, rolling him into the ring. Masters and Carlito are laid out as the battle seems to have come down to two.

As Sami is laid out, Styles exits the ring for a moment to grab the staple gun as he re-enters it and grabs Sami, irish whipping him into the nearest corner. AJ uses the ropes to restrain him as Sami smirks and tells him, "I knew you were a pedophile, but this?" as AJ smacks him across the face with the staple gun. Styles rips Sami's shirt open to expose his bare flesh as he goes to town with the staple gun until the empty click can be heard. When this happens, Styles pistol whips Sami with it about six times before discarding it to the outside. Sami slumps down in the corner, bloody faced and bloody bodied, the staples in his upper body in the shape of AJ's logo.

As Styles begins to stomp Sami's chest in the corner, Masters and Carlito are coming to on the outside as the former stablemates begin to trade punches up the ramp, disappearing through the curtain as the camera then cuts away to the other side where the trading of punches continues through the backstage. Masters sees double doors leading to the outside of the arena and then irish whips Carlito through them as Carlito goes staggering through the parking lot before falling down, Masters following after. As Chris looks around, he sees a fence that, to his surprise, has barbed wire at the top. "I guess they were expecting us" he shouts as he throws Carlito over his shoulder and begins to climb the fence.

Joey Styles: What's he doing? That barbed wire's going to hurt him too!

Taz: I don't think he cares, Joe.

Once near the top, he throws Carlito off of his shoulder, draping him over the barbed wire. Masters climbs up a little further and stands as Carlito manages to get to his feet as well. So the sight was now the two men standing on a small bar of the top of fencing with barbed wire around them. Masters grabbed Carlito by the throat with both hands and lifted him up, bringing him down with a double-handed chokeslam. Carlito hit the barbed wire and rolled over the side of the fence, getting hung up in the wire on the side. Masters fell off the top but grabbed the fencing. Carlito hung there with his arms through the barbed wire as Masters climbed in his direction. Chris leaps at Carlito, letting go of the fence, but Carlito flips upward, his legs going over his head and Chris hits the fence only as he went crashing to the ground. Carlito was now perched on top of the fence, his arms cut up as he stood up and a second later leapt off, connecting with a body splash!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: *King scream*

Masters rolled Carlito off of him and got to his feet, blood still running down his face from the top of his head, his upper body cut in places from the barbed wire. Carlito got up, his hair a mess, blood running down his face and arms. All of sudden AJ Styles and Callihan arrive onto the scene as well, Sami with a shopping cart full of weapons. Sami turns and blindsides AJ with a lariat as Carlito grabs a pair of bolt cutters from the shopping cart and turns, seeing that Masters was nowhere to be found. He became frustrated and threw the bolt cutters down, grabbing the referee and shaking him, asking where Masters was.

Chris suddenly came across the parking lot in one of the cars, peeling towards his opponents. The referee pushed himself off of Carlito as the car hit him head on, him flying through the air, rolling across the roof, and landing behind it. Masters backed it up so that the tires were on Carlito's hands, Carlito crying out from the pain. Masters got out and grabbed a golf club from the shopping cart and started wailing on the upper body of his opponent.

Taz: Yowza! That's gotta be excruciating!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That brings new meaning to the term "ribbing".

Joey Styles: Don't quit your day job, King.

Carlito tried to throw a kick at Masters but every time he did, Chris hit his legs with the golf club. The brutal attack seemed to not be ending any time soon until suddenly Callihan had climbed onto the car and leapt off of the top, hitting Masters with a double axe handle and knocking him to the ground. Sami pushed the car from the front until the tires were off of Carlito but then grabbed the golf club that Masters dropped but suddenly Carlito kicked him in the stomach where he'd been stapled as he hunches over in pain, dropping the club. Carlito gets up and launches himself at Sami, who reveals he was faking it as he catches Carlito and dumps him over his head onto the hood of the car. Callihan opens the passenger door and grabs Carlito by the ankle, pulling him off of the hood and violently back to a vertical base as Carlito stumbles and hits his back on the door. Sami throws Carlito forward into the car and slams the door shut behind him.

Chris runs up behind Sami suddenly and gets him in the Masterlock as Callihan struggles in the hold. As this goes on, AJ takes off running towards both of them, steering the cart as he violently thrusts it into both of them and knocks them to the ground. Masters gets to his feet and angrily goes after AJ, who creates distance between himself and the "Masterpiece" as Chris is forced to give chase. AJ begins to climb the fence quickly as Chris follows after and soon the scene is what it was earlier, two men standing on the bar at the top of the fence. Masters goes to strike but as he does, Styles avoids it and grabs Chris, rolling through and applying the Calf Killer submission with the aid of the fence and the barbed wire!

As Masters suffers in the hold, Callihan opens the car door and goes to pull Carlito out but Carlito kicks him in the throat and pulls him into the vehicle, sitting up in the driver's seat as he starts the car and takes off driving, Callihan holding his throat in pain with his left but throwing punches at Carlito with his right. Due to this, Carlito quickly loses control of the car as they crash into a concrete barrier, the airbag deploying and pinning Carlito between it and the seat as Callihan is launched through the windshield and lands hard across the concrete barrier.

Taz: Well, he's dead.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I hope Brodie Lee had a life insurance policy out on his buddy.

Joey Styles: You almost forget there's a title at stake when things like that happen.

Back at the fence, Styles releases the hold as he and Masters fall to the ground but AJ lands gracefully as he returns to a vertical base, grabbing Chris, who's lying face down, and placing his head between his legs, hoisting him upside down and stepping in front of his arms, turning and connecting with the Styles Clash through the fencing! AJ rolls Masters over and covers him.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...

NO!

Before the referee can count three, Sami Callihan pulls AJ off of Masters, breaking up the pin. Sami throws AJ onto his shoulders and, with the last of his energy, connects with the Switchblade Special! Sami gets ready to collapse over AJ for the pin but is hit with a Backstabber!

Taz: How ah these two still in it?

Masters hits Carlito with a brutal spinebuster onto the pavement and looks to take this one as he looks down at Styles. Chris goes for the pin but AJ gets him and rolls through into what appears to be a roll-up pin, but turns out to be the Calf Killer again! Due to the damage sustained earlier, Masters fights for as long as he can, but ultimately ends up succumbing to the hold as he taps the ground furiously and the ring bell is heard.

DING DING!

Lilian Garcia: Here is your winner and STILL the Hardcore Champion, the "Phenomenal" A...J....Styles!

The referee goes to hand AJ his belt, but he is suddenly spun around by none other than the former champion who hits him with a Mic Check! Kennedy stands up and grabs the Hardcore Championship, crouching down and holding it to AJ's face.

Mr. Kennedy: You got lucky on Smackdown, kid, and making it out of Canada tonight with that title and your life, that's nothing but luck as well. But when I get my rightful rematch, luck is going to be non-existant. When you're getting beaten around my ring with whatever weapon I can get my hand on, you'll be looking for your ace in the hole and find out it's been removed from the deck. You'll be looking for lady luck at ringside and she won't be anywhere near your corner. Enjoy this belt while you can because sooner rather than later, it's coming back to it's rightful owner, the man that made it famous, MMMIIIIIISTERRRRRRRRR.....KENNEDY!

Kennedy stands up and raises the belt, looking at it as he appears to be fixing his hair in its reflection and checks his teeth, rubbing the front two as though he found a morsel of food in them before smiling.

Mr. Kennedy: Now that, that smile, that's something worth being called Phenomenal. Oh, right.

Kennedy's expression becomes serious again as he crouches back down and holds the belt inches from AJ again.

Mr. Kennedy: KENNEDY!

Kennedy slams the belt onto AJ and walks offscreen. The camera zooms in on the champion as Starrcade heads elsewhere.

Tazz: Haha! I love that Mr. Kennedy! It's never a dull moment with him around!

Styles: I agree Taz, Kennedy definitely brings something to the table every night, and now he wants a piece of that Hardcore belt once again!

The camera heads outside the arena to show Dean Ambrose smoking a cigarette. He turns around and has an annoyed and yet excited face at the same time.

Dean Ambrose: Can't get away from you folks can I? I take it you have the same question you have every week and that's what are my thoughts heading into this. Well, if you already heard last week on RAW, I don't care about Chris Jericho. I'm going to have some fun, beat him down and then leave. I couldn't care less who wins the other matches on the card. I only care about myself and no one else. As a matter of fact, how about I-

Just then the door to the aren opens and Fandango and EC3 step out in the middle of a conversation.

EC3: So then I said, look Beyoncé, no offense, but I don't get with just any old broad. Oh my god can you please get that camera out of my face! Jesus you just can't escape from the paparazzi no matter where you go. And look, it appears we've attracted a homeless street kid. Hey kid, want to make a quick 20 bucks?

Dean Ambrose: How about I shove those 20 bucks down your throat!

Fandango: Whoa whoa whoa take it easy there tough guy. I know you probably can't afford a TV but we're huge international stars. We're the current World Tag Team Champions and I am also a former International Champion.

Dean Ambrose: Is that so? You must think you're pretty tough then huh? I myself like to pride myself on being the toughest S.O.B around. And it looks like someone's invading my territory. Guess I gotta do something about that huh?

Fandango and EC3 slowly back away when a voice is heard from around the corner.

???: Aye!

Juventud, Psychosis and Super Crazy walk up to EC3, Fandango and Dean Ambrose.

Juventud: You gringos know if this is the way into the building? We got an important meeting with Vince. We're gonna make him see things our way if you know what I mean. Just point us the way and we don't have to make you gringos suffer the worst beating of your lives.

EC3, Fandango and Ethan all look at each other before they start attacking the Mexicools. It's a 3 on 3 brawl with team employed getting the upperhand. Not ones for fair fights, it isn't long before The Mexicools back off and start running away.

Juventud: You're gonna wish you never did that gringos! I'm the Intercontinental Champion and the first thing we'll do when we get hired is take you out!

The Mexicools are gone as Dean Ambrose just walks past EC3 and Fandango and heads inside as we head elsewhere.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts:Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

GO!!!

Justin Roberts:Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds; Captain Charisma.... CHRSITIAN!!!!

christian-entrance-o_zps553c0375.gif

JR: Get ready for a classic matchup ladies and gentleman! These two fine young men will be showing us how to put on a real wrestling match!

Piper: Ted DiBiase has a lot of potential JR, but I don't think that Christian is up to DiBiase's speed. I mean when was the last time he had a hot girlfriend like Maryse?

I come from money, I come from class!

Justin Roberts: And introducing his opponent, being accompanied by Maryse, weighing in at 230 pounds.... TED DIBIASE JR!!!!!

97316Entrance_zps7f15f8ad.gif

Piper: A real gentleman right there JR! He's got all the class in the UWF Roster right there!

StarrcadeDiBiaseChristian_zps9a040e8c.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ted quickly goes right back on the attack by delivering a fury of punches to Christian's skull. This sends Christian into the corner guarding his head from Ted's punches. Ted realizes this and mixes up the attack with a few knees to the gut. The ref then manages to push Ted back a bit to give the two some space. As Christian attempts to stand up in the corner, Ted Dibiase comes running at him but Christian manages to get his legs through the ropes and deliver a punishing pendulum kick to cause Ted Dibiase to fall backwards to the mat.

JR: That kick may buy Christian some time to recoup from that unnecessary attack.

Piper: Yes, but remember, Ted isn't that hurt just yet.

Christian gets out of the corner and walks over to Ted Dibiase who seems to be getting up. Christian grabs him by the arm too pull him up faster and irish whips him to the ropes. As he bounces back with speed gained, he runs right into a flapjack which causes his face to bounce off the mat. Christian then climbs up on the top turnbuckle and as Ted stands up, he dives off the turnbuckle to hit a perfect crossbody.

Piper: Look how high he was! That's a crossbody right there!

Christian wastes no time by going right back on the attack by stomping on Ted's legs. He continues to work on the left leg by driving his knee into it. He repeats this three times before Ted pokes him in the eyes. Christian holds his eyes in pain as he drops to one knee. Ted stands up and grabs Christian by the neck to drive his head to the mat with a vicious DDT. The crowd shifts from cheers to boos as they see Ted give off such a cocky smile. He then brings Christian back to his feet only to lift him high into the air in the suplex position and sending him back down to the mat. He then goes for the cover.

2... No! Kickout!

JR: Oh that was close.

Piper: Yes but it'll take more to take Christian down.

Ted is arguing with the ref before grabbing a hand full of Christian's hair and bringing him back to his feet. He locks him into the Half Nelson and follows it up with a punishing Half Nelson Neckbreaker. Instead of going for the cover, he then proceeds to follow that up with a fist drop. Then another. Then another. Then one last one to finish it up. Ted is heard yelling "I'm above you!" as the crowd gives off yet another negative reaction towards him. Christian slowly starts to get up but, as Christian walks towards Ted, he get's hit by strong European uppercut then knocked down with a clothesline. Ted then goes for the pin.

2...No! Kickout!

JR: I think Christian is still feeling the affects from the attack before the match. But he still manages to kick out.

Ted is angry at this point so he then begins to stomp on Christian's skull. He backs up to the ropes just to bounce back with a knee drop to the forehead. Christian looks about out of it at this point but Ted doesn't stop for the pin. Once Christian gets back to his feet, Ted wraps his arm around his neck and begins to execute a hangman's Neckbreaker but Christian manages to twist back around and push Ted forward quite a bit. As Ted turns around, Christian nails him with a surprising Spear!

Piper: OH! The spear! This may end early.

JR: If Christian can hook the leg that is.

Christian hooks the leg as the ref begins the count.

3..No! Kickout!

JR: How did he kick out??

Piper: You gotta admit, Ted is tough. Like his father.

Christian looks to be in disbelief as the ref explains to him that it was only a two count. Christian then proceeds to climb up to the second turnbuckle before diving off with a diving headbutt to the chest of Ted Dibiase. He then stands to his feet and claps his hands together to signify his finishing maneuver coming up. He then notices something due to the crowd reaction changing. He turns his head to see Maryse running down the entrance way and climbing up on the apron to trash talk Christian. Christian walks towards her telling her to leave but she seems not to listen. Before the ref pays full attention to her, Ted does a roll up pin to Christian as the ref counts.

3...! Ding Ding Ding!

JR: Oh my gawd! Ted got the cheap win!

Piper: Cheap? I say he got the smart win. Christian was going for the Killswitch so Ted dodged the bullet there.

JR: Yeah with the help of Maryse.

Announcer: And here is your winner, Ted Dibiase Jr.!!!

The ref raises Ted's arm in victory as Christian sits there on the mat with disappointment in his eyes. Ted is joined by Maryse in the ring as they celebrate his victory. He is then seen mouthing off to Christian before turning around and having the ref again hold his arm up to the crowd.

BorOR.jpg

As Ted turns back around, Christian kicks him in the gut, twists his body and drills him to the mat with The Killswitch to obtain a massive pop from the crowd.

images

DDP/STEPHANIE MCMAHON PROMO

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a 2 on 1 handicap match, and it is for the UWF Tag Team Championship!

Roberts: Introducing the challegers, from Dudleyville, weighing in a combined weight of 560 pounds, Reverend D'Von and Bubba Ray Dudley... THE DUDLEY BOYZ!

106756Entrance_zps66b12002.gif
ReverendDVonentrance_zps281374df.gif

Roberts: And introducing their opponent; from Washignton, D.C.; weighing in at 310 pounds, he is the single UWF Tag Team Champion... BATISTA!!!!

WWEFridayNighrSmackdown20100101P-6_zpse3c0d6d7.gif

JR: And it's time ladies and gentleman for our first ever 2 on 1 handicap match for the UWF Tag Team titles!

Piper: This should be a freaking hoot JR...

StarrcadeDudleyzBatista_zps46befe50.jpg

Piper: Batista can only be a one man team for so long. The baddest team in the company are after the titles now.

JR: Batista has two big challenges ahead of him tonight.

Bubba Ray is starting this match as Devon is on the apron. As the ref checks on both men in the ring. The bell rings and the match is underway. Bubba and Batista begin to circle around the ring trying to pick a spot to start the attack. Batista moves in with a few right hands before dodging a punch and deliver a combo of punches him self which turns out to be The Bionic Elbow combo with the theatrics of course. This sends Batista reeling to the ropes only to bounce back to a Samoan Drop. Bubba gives off a yell to signify his dominance before coming back to Batista who stood up in a fast amount of time. Batista knees Bubba in the gut, grabs the top of his shorts and sends him into the corner where his shoulder meets up with the ring post.

Piper: Ooh man! That's gotta hurt.

JR: Oh I bet.

Piper: That ring post could crack your skull open if your not careful!

As Bubba backs up from the corner in pain, Batista picks him up and slams him onto his knee with a Pendulum Backbreaker. Batista smiles and raises his arm up to taunt to the crowd who seem to keep on booing him. Batista brings Bubba to his feet and lift him onto his shoulder facing his partners corner. Before Batista can execute a slam, Bubba slides off his shoulder to land behind him, he then lifts Batista in the air and slams him onto the mat with a German Suplex. He then tags in Devon who gets in just as Batista stands back up. Batista goes for the spear but Devon lifts him high into the air with a flapjack and Bubba Ray who was still in the ring hits the cutter. This causes a loud pop from the crowd as Devon goes for the pin.

3...! Ding Ding Ding!

JR: Oh My Gawd! They did it! By Gawd Piper they beat The Animal Batista in record time!

Piper: That was impressive. I'll give them that. But it was two on one so what'd you expect?

Announcer: And your NEW World Tag Team Champions Devon Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley....The....Dudley Boys!!!!

Dudley+Boys.jpg

As the Dudleys leave the ring, Batista stands up with pure anger written on his face. "Are you kidding me!" is all he can say as he argues at the ref. He then pushes the ref to the ground before leaving the ring in a fit of rage.

The feed goes backstage showing Cody Rhodes walking backstage, when he stops and looks off camera

Cody Rhodes: Mind getting out of my way.

The camera pans and widens showing who is standing in front of him revealing JBL, Cody looks up at him with an aggravated look on his face while Bradshaw seems to be in a rather good mood.

JCCody1mp4_000152040_zps380a98fe.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield: I know you don't I? Dusty's boy, Cory? Cody, Cody! That's it Cody how's you doing kid.

Cody Rhodes: Can I...Help you with something?

John Bradshaw Layfield: Well I'm just backstage here at Starrcade to catch up with some people, see if they need an announcer seeing as I was the best damn announcer in Impact Television history, or hell with how frequently Smackdown changes GMs I can throw my name in the hat.

Cody Rhodes: That's great for you, but what makes you think I care?

John Bradshaw Layfield: Oh ho I see, ole Cory's gotten too big for his britches. You know I remember you when you were just a kid...seems like not much has changed ha-ha!

Cody Rhodes: Funny

John Bradshaw Layfield: I know, damn I'm a hoot

Cody Rhodes: No I meant you're career, you're life, and you're carbon copy attitude of all the other old geezers I've talked to. Now explain to me why you're talking to me?

John Bradshaw Layfield: I guess you have a point, I mean we don't have any history now do we? I mean unless you count GUW.

Cody Rhodes: What the hell is a GUW?

John Bradshaw Layfield: I guess it's nothing now huh, so it seems you and I have nothing in common and nothing to talk about.

Cody Rhodes: Very observant of you old timer.

Cody goes to leave but Layfield puts a hand up stopping him.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Wait hold on a second there Cory, I have to say you've been really impressive around UWF, I mean Multiple titles from the top to the bottom rankings...Victories over the top stars here, you've made this company your own in many ways. And as man who has much experience in making companies his own, ETW and UCW coming to mind, let me just say don't conquer the world too quickly cause it has a tendency to fall apart around you.

Cody Rhodes: For your information, I want it to crumble around me. This company and its predecessor caused me the worst years of my life, and just because I made something of my career afterwards doesn't mean I've forgotten what it's done to me. So I take people out on a weekly basis, I dominate any show I'm on, and I hurt people backstage and behind the cameras because I will be UWFs death.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Pretty dark for a youngen don't ya think? How bout you call up the little voice inside there that's Dashing, maybe he'll have a better personality, and I'd love one of those Dashing tips I mean as a business man I am image conscience, and I already got the Smile.

Bradshaw flashes a toothy grin, but Rhodes cold expression doesn't change.

Cody Rhodes: You know...I could do a lot of things right now, I could make sure you were never seen again but then again no one has seen you. I could make sure you're never heard from again, but no one has been interested in what you've had to say, I can make sure you never appear in UWF again but you're not even IN UWF right now. So as far as I see it, You are even more of a waste of time than my brother and that masked repugnant Shark boy.

Cody goes to leave but stops, he looks back up at Bradshaw and gets a wide smile on his face

Cody Rhodes: Oh and by the way here's you're dashing tip, no one likes hat hair.

Cody suddenly slaps the cowboy hat off JBLs head, Cody walks of laughing as JBL turns with an angry look on his face ready to fight but stops thinking twice seeing how long he's been retired. He nods his head and gets a smirk, talking to himself.

John Bradshaw Layfield: All right kid, you think you're a big shot go ahead. Something about that guy reminds me of...me...can't tell what it is though...But someone's going to shut you up eventually, and boy you're lucky it ain't me.

???: Ahem!

JBL looks around searching for the mysterious voice, as Damien Sandow walks on screen.

TheJBL_ColeShow-Episode23_May32013mp4_000407073_zpse80766a4.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield: Damien Sandow, Intellectual Savior, How are ya?!

Damien Sandow: How are you!

John Bradshaw Layfield: I'm great, thanks for asking.

Damien Sandow: No, I am telling you: "How are you?"

John Bradshaw Layfield: And I'm telling ya, I'm good.

Sandow puts his head down, rubbing the corners of his eyes in frustration.

Damien Sandow: I was first going to correct the use of the ungodly colloquial toned sad excuse for a contraction known as, forgive me tongue for mistreating you by using such abhorrent vernacular, "ain't". But what I am attempting to tell you is that it is pronounced "How are you?" not "ya" this isn't your backwards and hick neck of the woods. And now that I am on that subject, you're answer to what you thought was my inquiry is just as incorrect. The correct response would be "I am well", or "I am fine". These are adverbs that answer the question "how?" and as any even slightly intelligent person will tell you "good" is an adjective that would need to modify a noun or pronoun. While it is technically grammatically correct, its meaning is grammatically stating that you as a person are good, in other words a good person, which we both know to not be true. What you seek is the adjective meaning brought with using the "I am well" response.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Yeah...*Layfield puts his hand on Sandows shoulder* I know what ya mean Sandy!

Sandow looks down at JBLs hand with a look of disgust, he reaches up and picks it up with two fingers as if it were trash and moves it off of him, dusting off his robe.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Ya know that there is real soft material, where can I get a bathrobe like that?

Damien Sandow: Firstly, it is Mr. Sandow to you you cretin, Secondly: this is Bavarian velour thank you and it is made by the Sandow family tailor, so yes I do know where you can attain such a Robe, nowhere. Thirdly, your obscene dialect just may be the most atrocious I've had the displeasure of being exposed to. And fourthly it is quite clear that you Mr...?

John Bradshaw Layfield: Layfield, John Bradshaw Layfield, First ETW Champion, ETW Global Champion, the final UCW Champion, Self-Made Millionaire and Wrestling God.

Damien Sandow: Why yes, Mr. Layfield, perhaps you should add over active imagination to those list of quote unquote "accolades". But I digress, fourthly it is clear that you are far beyond my reach to save you without incident and far beyond you're "usefulness" for me to even attempt to do so. Therefore I shall no longer waist my precious time speaking to you, now if you'll excuse me I have a promotional vignette to film for tonight's festiveness. Good Day.

Sandow leaves off screen

John Bradshaw Layfield: Good guy, too bad I didn't get a word he just spit out.

JBL bends over to pick up his hat, as he dust it off Sandow pops his head back into the frame

Damien Sandow: You're Welcome!

Damien once again leaves as JBL looks at his direction questionably.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Thank...You?...Man things have changed since I was around...

The screen fades off as JBL walks off.

As The Undertaker hands over the United States title belt to the referee the bell sounds and he is suddenly under attack from both challengers. Undertaker however pushes Booker away and goes too work on Hardy firing back with stiff right hands to the temple knocking Hardy into the adjacent corner of thee ring. Booker gets back the mix pulling Taker by the shoulder round and hitting him with a knife edged chop. Taker looks at Booker with glaring eyes before firing off with right hands to the head of Booker forcing him into the opposite corner from the one Matt Hardy is in. Taker begins to maul Booker in the corner going high and low with the rights and lefts until the referee steps in to try and break it up but Taker simply scares the ref away but this break from the melee allows Matt Hardy to run at Taker and take him up and over the top rope with a Clothesline, throwing himself over the top rope too such was the momentum of the move.

Taz: They're spillin' to the outside already!, I love it!

Styles: The Undertaker was showing us all why he is considered the best pure striker in the game until Hardy showed us all the type of risks he's willing to take in order to claim victory here at Starrcade.

Hardy gets up and grabs Taker but Taker being the veteran knows his bearings and so he drives Hardy back first into the outside rim off the ring. Taker then lifts Hardy up into a Bearhug position before driving him back first into the Steel Ring Post. Taker grabs Hardy and throws him into the ring, leaving his head leaning out of the ring looking up at the rafters. Undertaker gets himself up onto the outside ring apron before moving towards Hardy looking for that signature Leg Drop but before he can follow through on the move King Booker blindsides him with a Spinning Wheel Kick knocking Taker backwards, his head bouncing off the outside ring apron as he slumps now onto the outside ring mats. King Booker grabs Hardy and pulls him into the ring before shooting the half for the cover.

Hardy kicks out at the count of two. King Booker grabs Hardy by the hair and raises him to his feet before dropping him with a big Scoop Slam. Booker then hits the ropes and drops a big Knee Drop across the face of Hardy before shooting for the cover again.

Hardy rolls the shoulder out again.

King: Look at King Booker go, he's pulling out all the stops tonight.

Styles: Yeah, he may have knocked The Undertaker out, he's not moved since that kick Booker delivered!

King Booker raises Hardy to his feet but Hardy fights back with shots to the midsection fighting out of Booker's grip before delivering a big right hand to the temple, Hardy Irish Whips Booker across the ring and off the opposite ropes, when Booker rebounds Hardy takes him up and over with a big Back Body Drop. Booker gets up and stumbles back into a corner and Hardy sees his opportunity, he runs at Booker smashing him with a Clothesline in the corner before wrapping his arms around the head of King Booker and going for the follow-up Bulldog however Booker shifts momentum mid-move and falls back dropping Hardy with a Back Drop right into the turnbuckles in the corner. Hardy still standing in the corner is then subjected to a series of chops and right hands as well as knee strikes to the mid-section before Booker grabs his arm and pulls him out of the corner into a Short-Arm Clothesline!

Taz: Damn!, Booker almost took Matt's freakin' head off with that clothesline!

King: He's been impressive here tonight, no doubt about it.

Styles: But look King, I think an angry 'Deadman' is stirring.

Taker is indeed stirring as he gets up onto the ring apron and through the ropes into the ring and before Booker can do anymore damage to Hardy Taker grabs him by the arm turns him around and drops Booker to the mat with a single right hand. King Booker is relatively quick to his feet but Taker is on him in a flash lifting him up onto his shoulder before dropping him face first onto the top turnbuckle with Snake Eyes before hitting the ropes and dropping a groggy King Booker to the mat with a Big Boot. Undertaker now raises a hand in the air, signalling for his signature Chokeslam. Booker slowly stirs and when he gets to his feet Taker slaps his hand around his throat. However Booker is quick to react breaking Taker's grip and bringing him in before dropping Taker with the Book End!. Booker senses that could be the end and covers Taker.

Matt Hardy breaks it up diving on top of Booker.

Styles: King Booker was so close to winning the United States Championship there but Matt Hardy makes the save!

Taz: That's the thing with these triple threat's Joey, ya gotta make sure both men are out of commission to win the match!

Hardy grabs Booker and lifts him to his feet before dropping him with a Scoop Slam directly in front of one of the corners of the ring. Hardy then looks to the crowd who react favorably. Hardy begins to climb to the top rope and when he reaches the top rope he signals with the V1 hands before leaping from the top turnbuckle down across the throat of King Booker with his signature Diving Leg Drop!. Hardy gets on top of Booker.

Booker rolls the shoulder out, Hardy frustrated yells out, but the crowd is on his side and he knows it, he feels it as he gets to his feet and signals that the end is near for Booker. He stands around the fallen Booker signalling for the Twist of Fate. But before he can do anything Undertaker grabs him by the arm, wrenches it and moves towards the opposite corner. Taker gets up onto the top rope before he begins to walk across it, Hardy however pulls Taker down from the top rope into the toe of his boot before he drops Taker with a Twist of Fate!

Styles: TWIST OF FATE TO THE UNDERTAKER!

Taz: This is gotta be it!

Before Hardy can cover The Undertaker however, King Booker has gotten back to his feet and he attacks Hardy from behind as he looms over Undertaker ready to cover him. Booker pushes Hardy into the corner and pushes him up on the top turnbuckle. Booker then gets onto the top rope himself, he wraps his arm around the head of Hardy, but Hardy fights back, he's not willing to lose now, Hardy breaks Booker's clinch and wraps his own arms around the head of King Booker before leaping off of the top rope and dropping Booker to the mat with a Top Rope Side Effect!. The crowd go crazy as Matt Hardy surely has the match won but Hardy too has felt the effects of his signature move as he writhes in pain on the mat, holding his back. All three men are down but Hardy is the first to stir, that is until he gets to his feet and The Undertaker sits up!. Taker gets to his feet and stumbles towards Hardy turning him around and locking his hand across the throat of Hardy, he's going for a Chokeslam but again Hardy reverses one of Taker's signature moves and drops him with a second Twist of Fate!.

Styles: OH MY GOD!... another Twist of Fate!

King: It's over, it's over!

Before Hardy can cover Taker however King Booker who has since gotten to his feet stumbles over groggily and lifts Hardy up from the legs and tosses him clean over the top rope. King Booker then drags Taker towards the centre of the ring and drops across his chest to cover him.

...3!

Winner and NEW UWF United States Champion: King Booker!

gr5.jpg

Booker stands up, still groggy and is handed the United States Championship as the crowd stand aghast. Matt Hardy on the outside looks up with disdain as Booker celebrates his victory.

Styles: Dammit!, Matt Hardy had the match won, did all the hard work but it's King Booker who walks out with the spoils.

Taz: Look in this game it ain't the good guy who always wins, sometimes ya gotta be crafty and that's what King Booker was here tonight and congratulations to him for it.

King Booker's Queen, Sharmell joins him on the stage as the both celebrate his victory.

booker_display_image.jpg

Reverend D'Von is holding his belt up as he looks at the camera. He looks happy to have won the belt but chooses to say something to the UWF Faithful anyways.

picture-2-171x300.png

[Reverend D'Von: I have always said to have faith in yourself and go with the word of the Lord. That has what I've been saying to everyone since my arrival to the UWF and the Lord will reward you for your hard work. After tonight my faith has rewarded me well or allowing me to win the UWF Tag Team Championship belt with my brother Bubba Ray Dudley. We may not look eye to eye on my faith and mission in the UWF, but one's thing for sure is that we are both very pleased to finally being the UWF Tag Team Champions! It doesn't matter who comes after us now my brother, because one way or another it's all uphill from here. Jesus almighty as rid of my evil thoughts on quitting on him my permitting me to win these tag team belts, and I will forever be grateful. Now that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop there. Oh no my brothers and sisters I have much bigger plans for my time in the UWF. You see one day I plan to go out on my own away from Bubba Ray and I plan on becoming the most successful singles champion in the history of the UWF! Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von then tells the cameraman to get lost as he cotinues to pray to God.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is for the UWF European Championship!

Roberts: Introducing first, from, Los Angelas, California; weighing in at 221 pounds, he is the Fallen One.... Christopher Daniels!!!

christopher-daniels-entrance-gif-o_zpse56a30cd.gif

JR: This is the man that has been tormenting John Cena for the past couple of weeks ladies and gentlemen! He's the one that stole John Cena's title and now he's planning on taking it for good after this matchup is done!

Piper: He has about as much of a chance as winning as Christopher Daneils making it to the WWE in real life JR! I mean this man is pathetic on all sorts of levels!

Roberts: Introducing his opponent; from Aberdeen, Wasighnton; weighing in at 230 pounds.... DANIEL BRYAN!!!!

XrnBe_zps7700820a.gif

JR: The greatest of all time Roddy! My gawd is this young man ever impressive in the ring!

Piper: He should really shave off that beard JR, he loos like a complete fool!

Roberts: And introducing their opponent, from Boston, Massesschuttes; weighing in at 279 pounds; he is the current UWF European Champion.... JOHN CENA!!!!!

3_zps0281c0b2.gif

Piper: Yes! This is THE man right there JR! He is on top of his game and nobody will ever bring him down!

JR: I'm not so sure about that Roddy...

StarrcadeBryanCenaDaniels_zpsbe613f44.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Cena looks at Daniels, and Bryan, and he does a little pose as the fans boo. Daniels goes and he kicks the leg of Cena, causing Cena to buckle down which leads to Daniels to kick the chest of Cena. Bryan goes and he pushes Daniels as he looks on at Daniels and he one ups him with a really hard kick to the chest of Cena. Daniels pushes Bryan back as he goes and he hits another big kick to the chest to Cena. This leads to a competition of sharps kicks to the chest onto Cena. Bryan though dosen’t stop as he continues to kick Cena in the chest multiple times. The fans chant “YES” over and over again as the fans let out one final “YES” kicking Cena’s head hard, and sending him hard onto the mat. Bryan goes as he begins the Yes chant, but as he is doing it he turns around getting hit by a dropkick by Christopher Daniels. Daniels goes as he bounces off the ropes and Daniels catches him with an armdrag, afterwards Daniels begins to work on the arm of Bryan.

Roddy Piper: This is so unfair! The two midgets worked on John Cena and now they are wrestling.

Jim Ross: I find it to be a brilliant strategy Hot Rod.

Bryan goes and he moves his arm and flips Daniels over him. Daniels land on his ass and then Bryan begins to kick him in the back multiple times. The fans cheer “YES” everytime he does. Bryan goes as he bounces off the ropes, and he drives both feet to the face of Daniels. Bryan goes as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Daniels kicks out. Bryan goes and he picks up Daniels, and he begins kneeing the guts of him a couple of times. The fans cheer as Bryan goes and he hits a chop as Daniels is backed up into the post. Bryan goes as he runs back and he looks to charge at Christopher Daniels. Bryan charges when all of a sudden he is met by a clothesline from John Cena. The fans begin to boo like crazy as Cena interrupts the move of Bryan. Cena goes as he looks at the crowd and says: “I can wrestle like these losers too”. Cena goes and he chargers at Daniels, jumps up, and he does a monkey flip onto him. The fans boo as Cena gets up taunting.

Roddy Piper: Look at the Greatness Jimbo!

Jim Ross: Good grief that is the ugliest monkey flip, I’ve ever seen.

Cena goes and he picks Daniels up, but Daniels goes and he begins punching the gut causing Cena to hold his gut in displeasure. Cena goes and he backs up into the turnbuckles. Daniels jumps up twice and he hits a flying dropkick right onto Cena. Cena just falls face first onto the mat. Daniels goes and he shoots the half as he goes for the pin.

No Cena kicks out. Daniels begins to attack the down Cena before Cena can regather himself and start some offense. The fans begin to cheer like crazy as Daniels goes and he gets up as he feels he can become the next European Champion, when all of a sudden a back of the head kick knocks him out from the recovering Daniel Bryan. Bryan goes as he looks at the down John Cena. Bryan backs all the way back as he looks like he is going to be trying something knew. Cena is stirring a little bit as he is down, and all of a sudden Cena gets up. Bryan charges at him with a flying knee, but Cena moves out of the way. Bryan can’t stop as his momentum makes him hit the turnbuckle. Cena catches the rebounding Bryan and hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Cena goes for the quick pin.

1…

2…

No Bryan kicks out. Cena goes as he look on pissed off, and he gives the ref 3 fingers and the ref gives him two fingers. Cena goes and he gets up, Cena turns around and Daniels is bouncing off the ropes going a dropkick. Cena moves out of the way, and he catches Daniels with a spinout powerbomb. Cena goes and he looks down at Daniels. Cena waves his hand in from of him doing the traditional “You can’t see me” when all off a sudden though Daniels kicks the head of Cena. Cena looks woozy as he bounces off the ropes and Daniels get up quick, and catches the daze Cena on his shoulders. Daniels sets it up center and hits a death valley driver onto Cena. The fans cheer as Daniels goes for the cover.

Jim Ross: We may have a new European Champion.

1…

2…

Daniel Bryan breaks it up!

Roddy Piper: Best thing Bryan has done in his UWF career

Daniels get up, and he pushes Bryan, but Bryan pushes him back. Daniels goes and he chops him, Bryan chops back the two are in a chopping battle, as Bryan goes for a big head kick, but Daniels ducks under, and Bryan whiffs the kick. Bryan spins around a bit as Daniels goes and he dropkicks the back of Bryan and Bryan bounces off the turnbuckle. Bryan goes as he stumbles towards to Daniels and Daniels goes as he kicks him in the gut, and grabs both arms. Fans cheer looking for Bryan to hit the Angel wings. The fans cheer as Bryan though goes and he reverses with a backdrop going for the pin.

1…

No Daniels kicks out, but Danieis first to get out of the pin attempt as Bryan gets up and walks into an Enziguri from Daniels. Daniels goes and he looks to go into a pin, but Cena gets back up as he hits a strong shoulder shove, the process repeats itself as Daniels once again gets hit with a spinout powerbomb. Cena goes as he smiles and he goes as he does his trademark “You Can’t see me” as he bounces off the ropes hitting a Five Knuckle Shuffle. The fans boo as Cena goes and he measures up Daniels. Daniels goes and he is getting up. Cena goes as he catches Daniels for the FU. The fans begin to boo as Daniels gets hit with the FU. Cena goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Daniels kicks out.

Roddy Piper: Bullshit!

Jim Ross: The heart of Christopher Daniels

Cena goes as he looks at the referee thinking this a joke. Cena goes and he just punches the referee right in the face. The fans boo as Cena goes and he screams “That was a three you jackass”. Cena goes and he turns around, and runs into a running knee by Daniel Bryan as the fans are going absolutely ballistic! The fans chanting “YES” as Bryan goes and he lifts the leg of Cena. The fans count “one, two, three…” but there is no referee. The fans keep counting as some boo knowing that Bryan would have this match won if a referee was in the ring.

Jim Ross: Cena that coward knocked down the referee in anger, and look at this Daniel Bryan could have become the European Champion.

Roddy Piper: This is why Cena is so smart Jimmy, he knew this would happen. I love it.

Bryan goes and he is telling a referee to get in here. We see a referee running down the ramp, and the fans begin to cheer like crazy. Bryan goes and he is begging for the referee to hurry up. The referee goes as he enters the ring and Bryan goes for the cover now.

1…

2…

No Cena kicks out at the last second!

Roddy Piper: YES….Cena kicked out at 2!!!!

Jim Ross: More like two and half

Bryan goes and he can’t believe it that Cena kicked out at two. Bryan goes and he picks up Cena, when all of a sudden Cena out nowhere hits a FU out of nowhere. The fans begin to boo like crazy as Cena though gets turned around he gets kicked in the gut. Daniels goes and he hooks the arms as he looks to the angel wings, but Cena goes and he just back drops Daniels. Daniels though gets up and he goes to the ropes. Cena turns around and there is a flying Christopher Daniels with a crossbody, but as it looks like Cena got hit. No he rolls through and he has Daniels, as he throws Daniels over his shoulder. All of a sudden Bryan is up and Cena sees this as he dips under, and he has both men over his shoulders. Cena smiles as he feels like a beast doing this. Bryan though manages to slide off as Cena goes and hits the FU onto Christopher Daniels. Daniels is down on the mat as Cena goes for the cover.

2…

No all of a sudden Bryan goes and he grabs the arm of Cena, and he locks in the Yes Lock as Bryan goes and he locks it in as the referee goes and he checks on Cena as he is screaming in pain as Bryan has the Yes lock, locked in. The fans begin to cheer knowing that the reign of Cena will be over soon. Cena is trying to drag to the ropes when all of a sudden a recovering Daniels goes, and he locks in a sharpshooter onto the legs of Cena. The referee who was knocked out earlier gets up and sees this as he is looking at Daniels and the other is looking at Bryan, Cena is screaming in pain when all of a sudden he taps out! Fans begin to cheer as both Bryan and Daniels get off of Cena thinking they both won the match.

Jim Ross: Who won?

One referee begins raising the hand of Bryan, and the other of Daniels. Fans are split as Bryan goes to the outside and he grabs the European Championship. The fans cheer as Bryan rolls in the ring, and he begins to do the “YES” taunt with the European Championship. The fans cheer with him, and all of a sudden Daniels rips the title out of his hands, and the fans give a mix reaction to Daniels holding the European title up in the air, Bryan and Daniels are fighting for the belt when all of a sudden.

The theme of Stephanie McMahon blares as the Million Dollar Princess comes out and she has a microphone in her hand.

normal_35~1.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Enough! Now unlike Randy I thought of a brilliant idea how we can settle this. You see I can’t just simply give the belt back to John Cena because he did tap out, and honestly a vacted belt just looks bad on our resume, so this is the deal and you two have no questions about it. As of this moment you two are both the European Champions. Justin Roberts make it official.

Justin Roberts goes as he speaks

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen by order of Co-General Manager Stephanie McMahon you’re winners and new Co- European Champions Daniel Bryan and Christopher Daniels!

Daniel-Bryan-wwe-superstar-7_display_image.jpg
IMG_6061.jpg

Bryan and Daniels look at each other as Bryan goes and he looks at Daniels and says “I’m the Europena Champion, and Daniels argues back saying “No I am” the two argue back and forward for the belt, until Daniels lets go causing Bryan to fall right down on his ass. Daniels goes and he grabs the belt on the down Bryan and he runs up the ramp. Daniels is long gone, and Bryan chases after him.

The camera pans backstage as we see Homicide talking

Homicide: Hernandez can you believe it.. Stephanie McMahon wanted us on Raw, she treated that loser AJ Styles for us, can you believe it hell yeah, and she even wanted Mistico as well.

Mistico has his microphone back as he goes and he puts the microphone in his face, as he sighs and Homicide begins to speak

Homicide: What's the matter big man?

Hernandez: Homicide... Do you notice how he have to be given V.I.P passes to get into all the building were in? Do you notice how we haven't had a match yet at all, or how we aren't booked on RAW? Hell do you notice how we have no contracts?

Homicide: Relax man they probably giving us big money. I mean AJ Styles had to be worth a lot, so maybe they making us the richest Latino wrestlers of all time.

all of a sudden the fans cheer as Rey Mysterio appears behind Homicide, Rey goes as he taps the shoulders of Homicide, and Homicide jumps scared

Homicide: Oh shit... Oh well look at this, UWF knew we needed to let out our angers. So they sent us a present to beat on.

Rey Mysterio: Woah, woah bro cool your jets. Now I remember you two on Anarchy, I remember how much pain and despair you guys causes, but that is because you guys were surrounded by bad influences in the company. I know Konan as great as he is, he has gone bonkers as of late. Though when I saw you two amigos I told you once that I see a bunch of good in you two, and that is why I did you two a favor.

Homicide: Favor? What freaking favor?

Hernandez: Yes please tell us Rey.

Rey Mysterio: Well the thing is.... I was suppose to bring the justice back to Smackdown. I was suppose to come back and bring the world of Smackdown to a better place, but it turned out Stone Cold traded me for AJ Styles. I was hoping Randy would hire you, but instead I heard Stephanie did the trade, I asked Stephanie if there was a possibility in hiring you both as well. She said she didn't care so she gave me contracts for both of you.

Homicide: So you're saying... Stephanie didn't want us?

Homicide goes as he looks sad, and Hernandez speaks to Rey

Hernandez: So why us Rey? Why you want to give us jobs?

Rey Mysterio: Like I said Hernandez you two have good, and I want to bring justice back. Rob though seems to have found a new partner, So the new justice league will be back. You two are going to be official super heroes.

Hernandez: Super... Heroes...

Homicide: Ahhhh hell na fool! You got to be shittin' me. I ain't signing up for that gringo shit. Nope.

Rey Mysterio: Well Homicide if you don't want to be apart of it. There is the door bro.

Homicide looks at the door wanting to leave, but he knows this is his only job, so Homicide goes as he speaks again

Homicide: Shiiiiittttttt......... Fine, fine, fine. I will be a super hero.

Rey Mysterio: Great we begin Monday see you boys then.

Rey leaves as Homicide looks annoyed. Hernandez you can tell there is a gleam in his eye all of a sudden

Rudolph the red nose reindeer

had a very bright nose

unlike all the other reindeer

Homicide goes as he beats down Sin Cara who turned on Mr. Douglas Fir. Homicide turns of Douglas fir as he goes and he speaks

Homicide: Screw you Mistico. Only I touch Douglas Fir.

The camera pans away as we move onto the next segment

OOC: Will do my entrances.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is for the World Tag Team Championship!

1zgb49d.gif
colt-cabana-entrance-o.gif

Garcia: Introducing the challegers. From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in a combined weight of 480 pounds; Colt Cabana and CM Punk.... SECOND CITY SAINTS!

DerrickBateman-Entrance-1.gif
wwe-fandango-entrance-o.gif

Garcia: And introducing their opponents, they are the Tag Team Champions... ETHAN CARTER III and FANDANGO!

StarrcadeSCSMDDD_zpsbf761680.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is pumped for the tag team title match as CM Punk and Colt Cabana both talk strategy at their corner, while Ethan Carter III and Fandango both talk about how they're going to retain their belts and celebrate afterwards. Cabana is starting off things for the Second City Saints while Fandango appears to be opeing the match for his team. Cabana and Fandango both approach each other and go for a lockup, Fandango trying his best to move Cabana around but Cabana just laughs and ends up shoving Fandango straight to the floor. Fandango shoots to his feet and brushes off the dirt, looking slightly embarrased while the crowd cheers for Cabana. Carter is telling Fandango that he wants in this match to shut up Cabana so Fandango decides to listen to him and tags in Carter into the match! EC3 enters the ring and is ready to get it on with Cabana. Carter flexes his muscles and shows off to Cabana and the crowd, Cabana is not looking impressed. Cabana walks up and offers to do the test of strength to Carter which he accepts. Carter has a smirk on his face as they lock up for the test of strength, but he's no longer smiling as Cabana gets the upper hand and quickly brings Ethan Carter III to his feet and holds him there!

King: Look at this! Cabana is making Ethan Carter III appear like a fool! He can't be doing that!

Tazz: Cabana is just doing what he does best Lawler, and that's making others look like complete fools!

Ethan Carter III yells out loud for Colt Cabana to let go, and Cabana eventually does. Carter backs away from Cabana while shaking his wrists, Cabana having a huge smile on his face. Carter tags in Fandango and they both walk up to Cabana, pointing to him saying that they want a two on one test of strength. Cabana looks at Punk and they both shrug their shoulders, Cabana then holding up both his hands while Carter and Fandango both raise up theirs, grabbing onto each hand and trying to bring Cabana down but Cabana easily overpowers Fandango and Ethan Carter at the same time, bringing them both down to their knees while CM Punk laughs at his corner. Fandango and Carter both escape from the clutches of Cabana and they're devising a new plan against Cabana. Punk and Cabana have a little chat until it appears that Fandango has Carter on his shoulders and they approach Cabana. Cabana can not help himself but laugh as Fandango approaches Cabana while Carter challanges Cabana to another test of strength. Cabana is smiling as he grabs Carter's extended hands and manages to win the test of strength as Fandango is going down to his knees this time while Carter is losing, Cabana then shoves Carter off of Fandango then rolls to ringside, Fandango then gets thrown out of the ring from CM Punk!

Tazz: This is great! Fandango and Ethan Carter are being schooled by the Second City Saints, I love it!

Styles: This is Colt's debut match in the UWF, but already he's proving to be an unstoppable force in the UWF!

Fandango and Ethan Carter II both regroup at ringside as the referee starts to count out Fandango, who's the legal man. Fandango and Carter both speak to each other while pointing out to the Second City Saints. Punk and Cabana both invite Fandango and Carter into the ring, both of them are hesitant to get into the ring but eventually agree to. Punk and Cabana both hold out their hands and offer them to go into another test of strength contest, Carter and Fandango both agree to it then approaches the challegers for the belts. Carter and Fandango both reach for Punk's and Cabana's hands respectfully but they instead kick their opponents in the gut then throw them to the corner at the the opposite set of turnbuckles. Carter is wailing away at Punk while Cabana is receiving some stiff shots from Fandango. Fandango and Carter both try to whip their opponents towards each other but The Second City Saints instead counterwhip Fandango and Carter into each other! Carter and Fandango both look to be in a daze and Punk clotheslines Carter out of the ring while the two legal men are in the ring still. Colt Cabana brings Fandango to the corner and smashes his face onto the turnbuckles, then kicks him in the stomach numerous times. Cabana then brings Fandango away from the corner but instantly lifts him up and powerbombs him to the turnbuckles! Fandango then backs away from the turnbuckles but Punk leaps off the ropes and hits a diving bulldog onto Fandango! Cabana then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

And Fandango kicks out! Cabana looks to be a bit dissapointed that he didn't get the win right there. Punk is back at his corner and so is Carter, but Punk gets tagged into the match from Cabana and Punk leaps over the ropes, landing on top of Fandango's shoulders. Fandango tries to move away but Punk throws Fandango to the ropes and hits some kicks to the stomach of Fandango, then whips him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Fandango ducks it and continues to run the ropes. Fandango returns to Punk but Punk ends up dropkicking Fandango to the ground! Fandango gets up but Punk knees Fandango in the stomach and takes him down with a back suplex. Punk gets up and yells to the crowd, then runs the ropes himself but Carter kicks the back of Punk and Punk moves away from the ropes but Fandango dropkicks Punk down to the ground, giving him a taste of his own medicine! Punk is up again but Fandango rams him to the corner and hits some turnbuckle thrusts to the gut, then whips him to the opposite corner. Fandango dances for the crowd and runs up to Punk but Punk hits a back elbow to Fandango, then goes for a springboard crossbody but Fandango ducks it and Punk falls to the ground!

King: Haha! Look at that Tazz and Joey, Punk tried to outsmart Fandango but he ate the floor instead!

Styles: Fandango is nothing but a cheap bastard Jerry Lawler, and you know it!

Tazz: Ey, keep it down guys I'm trying to watch this match here!

Fandango looks to be relieved to have ducked that springboard crossbody, then sees that Punk is still down and drags Punk to his corner and tags in Ethan Carter III into the match! Carter enters the ring in a cocky fashion and ends up kicking Punk hard in the stomach, causing Punk to roll away from Carter. Carter lifts up Punk and brings him away from the ropes then takes him down with a vertical suplex! Punk yells out in pain but Carter lifts up Punk again, then smirks at Cabana then bounces off the ropes and hits a running forearm smash to Punk. Punk is on his hands and knees as Carter runs up to Punk and takes him down with a running corkscrew neckbreaker! Carter smiles at the crowd as he lifts up Punk and punches him in the stomach, then brings him to the ropes but Punk does a drop toe hold and Carter falls to the middle rope. Punk is up and runs at Carter but Carter moves out of the way just in time, seeing Carter crash onto the ropes hard. Punk then turns around but Carter ends up clotheslining Punk out of the ring! Punk tries to get back to his feet but he gets ambushed by Fandango, Cabana then tries to help out his buddy but Carter executes a suicide dive that takes out everyone, including his own tag team parter!

Styles: Ethan Carter better be careful or else he's going to take out his own partner!

King: I don't think Ethan Carter III cares about tag team parters all that match Joey, just a small hunch!

Tazz: Of course he does Lawler, Fandango just has to be more careful and not get in Carter's way, that's all.

Ethan Carter III is up first after landing on everyone and sees the wreckage he's caused, then throws Punk back inside the ring. Carter leaps onto the apron but climbs the ropes and makes it to the top turnbuckle, then waits for Punk to get up and executes a missile dropkick, nailing Punk square on the chest! Punk goes flying across the ring and Carter is already ready to go for another move but Cabana enters the ring in a fit of fury but the referee forces him to leave the ring. Meanwhile Fandango grabs Punk from ringside and chokes him onto the bottom rope. Fandango continues to choke Punk until Cabana is out of the ring and then ducks from sight while Carter drags Punk away from the ropes and hits an elbow drop to the knee. Punk winces in pain and Carter hits another elbow drop to the knee, then bends the knee in attempt to damage it. Punk is crying out in pain but ends up kicking Carter at the back of the head, then tries to crawl towards his corner to tag in Colt Cabana but Fandango pulls on Cabana's leg, Cabana falling facefirst onto the steel steps while Carter drags away Punk again and applies a leglock onto Punk!

King: Look at how brilliant these two work as a unit! Fandango plays dirty pool while Ethan Carter uses his skills to take down his opponent! What strategy!

Styles:There's no strategy happening in this match King, Fandango and Carter are literally pulling every dirty move from the book!

CM Punk is crying out in pain from being placed in that leglock, the leg that Carter was targeting earlier. Punk tries to reach for the ropes but Carter uses his size to immobolize Punk. Punk tries to reach for Carter but Carter manages to avoid any contact from Punk, Fandango now on his corner and is cheering on for his partner. Punk has the crowd behind him as Punk ends up rolling around the ring and almost makes it to the ropes, only an inch away from grabbing them but Fandango leaps off the apron and shoves Punk away from ringside. The referee sees this and forces Bateman off of Punk, claiming foul play from Fandango. Fandango goes 'pfft' and heads to his corner while Carter doesn't look too pleased with the referee's call. Carter decides that it's time to end this match right now and grabs the head of Punk, going for a Headlock Driver but Punk manages to fight out of it and throw Carter to the corner. Punk decides to get smart and places Carter onto the top turnbuckle, then grabs the trunks and tries to go for the superplex but Carter punches Punk in the face and knocks him down to the canvas. Carter then leaps off of Punk and goes for a diving crossbody but Punk catches Carter mid-air then connects with the Go To Sleep! The fans pop for this sudden move as Punk goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, Fandango breaks up the pin! Punk is angry at Fandango and tries to chase him out of the ring but Carter grabs him from behind while Fandango hits a stiff blow to the gut. Punk gets the wind knocked out of him and falls to the mat. Fandango is forced out of the ring and Carter continues on the harsh assault onto Punk. Carter lifts up Punk and knees him in the stomach, then bounces off the ropes nearby and hits a running crossbody to Punk. Carter is back up and looks at the crowd with a sly smile, which causes the crowd to boo pretty loudly. Carter then lifts up Punk and goes for a back suplex but Punk ends up flipping behind Carter, turns him around and drops him into a piledriver! Punk goes down from the exhaustion while Carter is nearly knocked out from the piledriver. Colt Cabana finally makes it to the corner and the race is on for both men to take the tag. The crowd claps as Punk slowly makes it to Cabana while Carter manages to get the tag to Fandango. Punk the leaps in the air as Fandango goes after Punk but Punk makes it to Cabana just in time; tagging him into the match!

Tazz: Here comes Colt Cabana!

Styles: He looks ready to kick some ass!

The fans are going WILD Colt Cabana storms into the ring and takes down the oncoming Fandango with a clothesline, then sees Ethan Carter III back up but hits a shoulder block to him. Fandago is back up but only receives another clothesline for his effort. Carter tries to go after Cabana but Cabana takes him down with a body slam, then hits a standing moonsault onto Carter. Carter whips Fandango to the corner, then lifts up Carter and throws him to the corner as well, Cabana then poses for the crowd and runs up to both cornered men and hits the Flying Asshole onto the both of them! Carter is in a groggy state but Cabana ends up throwing him out of the ring while Fandango groggily walks away from the corner but CM Punk is back in the ring and kicks him in the midsection, then him and Cabana both grab Fandango by the head and hits a Double DDT! Punk sees that Carter is already back to his feet so Punk approaches the ropes and leaps off them, hitting Carter with a crossbody vault to ringside! Cabana then taunts for the crowd then climbs the ropes while Fandango is still down, then leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits the diving legdrop onto Fandango! The crowd is still livid as Cabana lifts up Fandango and signals for the Colt .45 but Fandango knees Cabana in the gut then bounces off the ropes nearby, going for a charge but Cabana lifts Fandango into a fireman's carry position and executes the Chicago's Skyline onto the turnbuckles. Fandango then drops to the ground and Cabana goes for the cover!

1!

2!

NO! FANDANGO KICKS OUT! The crowd is in shock as so is Colt Cabana, thinking that he actually had it. Carter and Punk both move away from each other at ringside and Punk goes onto his corner, Cabana drags Fandango towards Punk and tags him into the match. Punk climbs the ropes while Cabana holds Fandango from behind, Punk ending up hitting a double axe handle onto Fandango. Fandango goes to the mat and Punk ultimately lifts up Fandango, signalling for the Go To Sleep but Carter runs into the ring and hits a chop block to the back of the knee, sending Punk and Fandango to the ground. The crowd boos at Carter but cheer as Cabana chases Ethan Carter III out of the ring. Punk is back up while holding onto his leg, but turns around and sees that Fandnago has the Tag Team belt and rams Punk's face with that belt! Punk is down and Fandango throws the evidence out of the ring as Fandango goes for the cover!

Styles: Oh come on! Fandango doesn't have any right ending a match this way!

1!

King: This is it!

2!

NO!!! CM PUNK KICKS OUT!!

Tazz: Holy shit! CM Punk actually kicked out!!

Styles: He's still in the game, Tazz!

CM Punk is still woozy from the belt shot to the head, therefore is shaking his head alot. Fandango is pissed off and shoves the referee away while yelling at him. The referee warns Fandango not to do that but Fandango isn't really listening all that much. Fandango turns to Punk and boots him in the head, then goes behind and poses to the crowd and executes a Russian leg sweep! Punk isn't moving much and Fandango gives the crowd a disgusted look and climbs the ropes. Fandango makes it to the top turnbuckle and starts to pose for the crowd while standing straight but Cabana hops onto the apron and shakes the ropes, forcing Fandango to crash onto the top turnbuckle! Fandango's expression shows that move hurted a lot but Cabana is climbing the ropes behind Fandango and brings him to the top rope. CM Punk gets up and climbs behind Fandango, positioning himself beside Fandango so all three men are now standing on the top rope, their back facing ringside. Cabana looks behind him at ringside and sees that Ethan Carter III is almost up. Cabana and Punk then both lifts up Fandango and all of them ends up falling backwards, The Second City Saints executing a Double Back Suplex onto Ethan Carter III at ringside!!!

King: AHHHHHHHH!

Styles: OH MY GOD!!!

Ethan Carter II is crushed by Fandango and the Second City Saints from the double back suplex from the top rope. The crowd is chanting 'holy shit' as Carter is lying completely still. Fandango is out too and the referee is counting both Fandango and CM Punk out. Punk gets up first, and grabs a hold of Fandango and throws him back inside the ring while Cabana doesn't see much of a threat in Carter now and heads to his corner. Punk enters the ring and hits some stomps to Fandango, making sure that he stays down while yelling at him. Fandango shakes his head and struggles to get up but Punk runs up and takes Fandango down with a running bulldog! Punk is getting pumped up and sees that Fandango is back up and punches him a couple of times, then hits a high kick to the head to bring him to the corner. Punk brings Fandango away from the corner hard and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker onto Fandango! Fandango cries out in pain from that backbreaker and Fandango signals for the Go To Sleep, but Carter jumps onto the apron and distracts Punk right there. Punk shakes his head and laughs and Carter looks confused, but doesn't see Cabana running after him and spearing him off the apron! Punk then laughs while the referee checks up on the two at ringside but Fandango low blows Punk in the groin, then turns him around and nails the Swinging Reverse STO onto Punk! The crowd boos hard at Fandango as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! DIng!

Winner of the match and STILL World Tag Team Champions... ETHAN CARTER III and FANDANGO!

ethan-carter-06.jpg

fandango2_fct546x336x54x15_t460_zpsa5fe2969.jpg

Fandango and Ethan Carter III both bail from the ring area as the referee presents then with their tag team belts. Colt Cabana enters the ring to check up on his partner CM Punk and doesn't have much humour in his face right now. Fandango and Carter both show off their World Tag Team Belts as Starrcade goes to somewhere else.

We go backstage where Shark Boy is standing by a backstage announcer who looks nothing like Josh Matthews or Todd Grisham, it's Willie Urbina, of course.

SHAAJAJ.jpg

Willie Urbina: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time as he prepares to team up with Goldust to face Cody Rhodes and Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle, Shark Boy. And Shark Boy let me ask you this first were you at all surprised that Goldust ended up becoming your tag team partner for tonight's match-up?

Shark Boy: Surprised?!, what?!, you're asking Shark Boy is he was surprised that Goldust wound up becoming his tag team partner for his big ass match at Starrcade what?!, you're asking Shark Boy if he's astounded?, what?!, amazed?!, what?!... what are you askin' Shark Boy exactly?

Willie Urbina: I was just asking if you expected Gol-

Shark Boy: WHAT?!. Listen up son, Shark Boy was damn flabbergasted when he saw that he'd be teamin' with that big gold freaky sumbitch. I expected some sorry sumbitch from the active roster would stand up and get themselves a big match for Starrcade but it seems the whole damn roster don't trust Shark Boy much, but that's fine I don't need none of their help anyway and like I always say... never trust a shark. But like I said, not a single sumbitch on the roster stood up and wanted to team up with Shark Boy, nobody. And then right at the bass-end of the show Goldust walks out and he decides he wants to team with Shark Boy. Now normally I'd take one swift glance at this big gold bastard and say EH-EH!, not tonight, not ever. But then I sat down backstage and I thought to myself... what if this big gold bastard can whip some bass like he did back in the day, what if the idea of beatin' his little brother up alongside Shark Boy gets him in the mood for whippin' bass like he did in his prime?!

Willie Urbina: So are you say-

Shark Boy: You shut your mouth you little beady eyed bastard, Shark Boy will tell you when you can talk. So I'm sitting there right with a cold beer in one hand and I thought to myself... ya know what?, this might actually work and I called the office and I said I ACCEPT!. And then it was written in stone, Shark Boy and Goldust teaming up for one night only against the two sorry sons of bitches I've been tryin' to get off my back since I came back to the UWF, Cody Rhodes and Kurt Angle. Now I thought it was bad enough when it was Raven and Mick Foley makin' fin soup outta Shark Boy but I dealt with them and now ya don't see them no more but then I got these two on my tail now?. Well listen up nice and close boys because when I sent Mick Foley back to the retirement home and bad comedy specials with the Chummer it was only a sample of what I have in store for you tonight. I plan on raisin' shell like never before, I plan on openin' up a can of bass-whip so big it don't even fit on this high definition 4k 1080 whatever the damn hell it is camera. And it wouldn't matter if I was teamin' with Goldust or if I was ridin' solo because all that matters tonight is that Shark Boy whip's both yer basses and reminds everybody just who the damn hell Shark Boy is!, and THAT'S THE FISHIN' LIIIINE 'CAUSE SHARK BOY SAID SO!

Shark Boy storms off and leaves Urbina alone

Willie Urbina: Can I talk yet?....

We go to our next segment with the gormless Urbina left stannding

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

109974anigif_zpsdd5aed4a.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Cincinnati, Ohio weighing in at 225 lbs, Dean Ambrose!

JR: There you see him folks the former 4 time World Heavyweight Champion who tonight finds himself facing off against some tough competition in the man who has come back with dreams of finally winning the big one here in UWF Chris Jericho. And Hot Rod Starrcade holds a very special meaning for Dean Ambrose as it was here at this event in 2012 that he became World Champion for the very first time.

Piper: Dean, Dean, Dean. Since losing the belt over the summer Ambrose has been in some blood feuds against the best in the business and he's walked out on top of them all. Ambrose knows he needs to do something to get back into the World Title picture and beating a man the caliber of Y2J may just do that.

81IZV_zps4cde8633.gif

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, weighing in tonight at 226 lbs. Chris Jericho!

JR: And the crowd is going nuts for their native star Y2J who is donning the long hair of yesteryear. And Piper if Dean Ambrose has been beating all of the big names, Jericho would be the exact opposite. He's been struggling to begin his return here in the UWF, but a good showing tonight and a win could launch him right into the World Title picture.

Piper: I would be a fan of the master of the Liontamer becoming World Champion JR, but he's a long way from that right now. This match for Jericho for all intents and purposes is a must win!

StarrcadeAmbroseJericho_zpsef1505e8.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the Canadian crowd are behind Jericho in this match up, leaving Dean Ambrose in a very different position then he is used too. The hate just fuels the man who is known for beating the living hell out of his opponents as he gets right into Jericho’s face and slaps down on Jericho’s chest with a brutal overhand chop. The move catches Jericho by surprise and the crowd begin booing loudly as Ambrose takes the opening and begins driving his fists into the face of Y2J. Y2J is up against the ropes and Ambrose takes his knee and drives it right into Y2J’s gut. Y2J hunches over and Ambrose brings his elbow down onto the back of Jericho’s head Jericho grabs the back of his head and Ambrose sends Jericho shooting off the ropes only to follow him closely and as Jericho hits the ropes Ambrose drives another knee into the midsection of Y2J flipping Jericho onto his back in the ring. Ambrose is feeding off the boos from the crowd as he puts his hands through his hair, a sick grin on his face. Jericho gets to his feet and Ambrose is immediately on top of his opponent throwing him into a headlock. Ambrose’s tongue is sticking out as he applies pressure to Jericho’s head. Jericho however is using the fans to feed him and Jericho, not wanting to disappoint his countrymen manages to use the ropes to shove Ambrose off of him. Ambrose goes into the ropes and Jericho stands up ready to take Ambrose’s head off, but Ambrose ducks out of the ring with the help of the ropes. The crowd let off a big boo as Ambrose just shrugs unable to believe the negative reaction he is getting. So distracted by the crowd is Ambrose he doesn’t see Jericho come running and leap through the top and second rope and land onto of an unsuspecting Ambrose.

JR: Good grief, Jericho taking a chance here in Vancouver, and these fans love it.

Piper: Jericho showing Dean Ambrose he is willing to go as far as it takes in this ring to win a match with that suicide dive through the ring.

The fans are chanting “Y2J” as Jericho gets to his feet and screams “Oh yeah baby! Y2J is home!” Jericho doesn’t waste too much time celebrating however as he brings Ambrose up to his feet and heaves him hard into the nearest steel steps. The crowd explode into cheers as Y2J picks up Ambrose and throws him back into the ring. Jericho doesn’t follow up by sliding into the ring, instead he climbs the top rope and the crowd gets on their feet as Ambrose reaches his. Jericho launches himself off and nails Ambrose with a picture perfect missile dropkick. The crowd explode as Jericho goes for the first cover of the match up, counting with the taps.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Ambrose gets a shoulder up!

JR: Jericho is walking on air, literally in this match up in hopes of bringing Dean Ambrose down in this big time match-up.

Piper: I tried a missile dropkick once, let’s just say there is a reason I never did one again haha

Ambrose sits up a little bit dizzy as Jericho continues to feed off of the crowd and proceeds to slap Ambrose in the back of the head in a clear sign of disrespect. Ambrose shoots to his feet in frustration, exactly what Jericho was hoping for as it opens Ambrose up for Jericho to unleash a hard knife edge chop. Ambrose staggers back and Jericho kicks Ambrose in the gut, followed by another kick to the gut which drops Ambrose to a knee. Jericho bounces off the ropes and nearly takes Ambrose’s head off with a shining wizard. The crowd let out a roar of approval as Jericho goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

Jericho shrugs off the kick out as Ambrose is still down on the ground and Jericho decides to once again go high risk running and springboarding and looking for a lionsault! Ambrose moves out of the way and yet Jericho is so badass he manages to still land on his feet. Ambrose gets up thinking Jericho has crashed and burned and is shocked to see Jericho waiting for him. While staggered Jericho grabs and takes Ambrose down by the legs and begins flipping him over and locks in the legendary Walls of Jericho and the crowd is on their feet going absolutely nuts. Jericho has Ambrose exactly where he wants him when…

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta SHIELD!

The music of Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns begins blasting throughout the PA system and the crowd get to their feet not quite sure what the hell to expect. Rollins comes out of the crowd and immediately hops onto the apron. The official immediately goes to get him off leaving his back turned where Roman Reigns slides in behind him. Jericho lets go of Ambrose hoping to defend himself but it is too late as Reigns has already sprung to life and connects on Jericho with a bone jarring spear!

JR: Wait a minute, wait a god damn minute! What the hell is this all about?! Jericho just got speared to hell right here in Canada but why dammit why?

Piper: Could we be seeing the brothers in arms coming back together here tonight?

Ambrose doesn’t have a clue what is going on as he is in serious pain, he doesn’t even know where he is as Reigns throws Ambrose’s arm on top of Jericho and exits the ring. Rollins steps off and the official turns and sees the cover. Not knowing what happened the official begins to count the pinfall.

1…

2…

3…

RAW_1057_Photo_206-1_zpsc478a74c.jpg

Here is your winner of the match: Dean Ambrose!

JR: This is crap, this is utter crap and by gawd I don’t even think Dean Ambrose knows what happened!

Piper: Dammit JR, Dean Ambrose knows exactly what is going on, he just stole a victory here at Starrcade over Chris Jericho!

Ambrose has his hand raised in victory as he sits up but Ambrose looks confused as to what just happened. The Camera’s roll over to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins who have smiles on their faces nodding their heads as the fans are attempting to throw things at them. Ambrose looks at them as if asking why? As UWF Starcade heads elsewhere.

The scene opens on Daniel Bryan preparing for his upcoming contest with John Cena and Christopher Daniels. As Bryan is minding his own business, something catches his attention.

Daniel Bryan: I had heard the rumblings and the rumors, but my God, did UWF do it with this. I mean, you're back! And back in a big way, some might say?

The camera pans over to find Goldust standing nearby, clad in blonde wig and flamboyant robe, he rubs on his body and answers Bryan.

Goldust: Yes.....Bryan......I have returned. Since the last time I was here.....in the UWF....things have changed. Changed for you, most of all. Former World Heavyweight Champion, the YES Man. Daniel, it seems the world has been a bit kinder to you than to my poor baby brother because you have reached success.....but haven't let yourself become.....consumed......

Daniel Bryan: Well, I am just in a different way. You see, tonight, when I step into the ring with John Cena and Christopher Daniels, I'm going to hurt someone, if not both of them. I will do what needs to be done and walk out as European Champion, just like I'm sure you'll do what needs to be done in your match against Cody and Kurt. At least they're not working for Stephanie anymore.

Goldust: Oh no......but something far worse than her, I assure you. My baby brother might still be an enigma to most, but I will always understand him......and I will also always have what he needs....... *inhales and exhales*

Daniel Bryan: .....Uh, ok. Nice talking to you, Dustin. Gotta go get ready for my match. See you around......

Bryan walks out of frame as Goldust snarls.

As the action on Starrcade continues to happen, the camera pans backstage where a silhouette of a man is seen as he speaks with a distorted voice.

???: After I failed to retain my Television Championship the whole life I was living completely flipped around. While I was in rehab I found a new life to live. A more ruthless and damn right dirty! The way to live is with no mercy! When I arrived I was nothing but that boy who won a messed up title which no one cares about. TV Title is low standard it's all about World now! I bet you know who I am now!

Chris-Sabin1-300x194.jpg

The silhouette fades and the distortion goes away, revealing the identity of the man speaking.

Sabin: CHRIS SABIN! Behold the return of the Immortal Sabin soon. Where the reign of glory will begin! I'm coming for every single damn one of you people and you're all going to pay!

The fans respond with a mixed reaction as things return to the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman the following no disqualification tag team grudge match is set for one fall!

Garcia: Introducing first, from Pittsburg, Pennsivania, weighing in at 230 pounds.... KURT ANGLE!!!

Entrance.gif

Garcia: And introducing his partner; from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 230 pounds... CODY RHODES!!!

dashing-cody-rhodes-entrance-o.gif

Garcia: And introducing their opponents, first from The Great Deep Sea, weighing in at 220 pounds... SHARK BOY!!!

shark-boy-entrance-o.gif

Garcia: And introducing his tag team, from Hollywood, weighing in at 240 pounds.... GOLDUST!!!

goldust-entrance-3.gif

King: This is going to be a match for the ages. I can't wait!

Styles: I can't either King! This is going to be a grueling matchup!

StarrcadeSharkAngleRhodesSomebody_zps3927b681.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Goldust isn't even in the ring yet and already Shark Boy is getting attacked by Kurt Angle and Cody Rhodes. Goldust quickly takes off his robe and wig and goes after his younger brother Cody while Angle and Shark Boy are hammering away at one another. the referee is trying to get some order in this match, but with this being a No DQ match that may prove to be impossible at this point. Angle brings Shark Boy to the corner and hits some knees to the gut while Goldust throws Cody to a different corner and rams his elbow to the face of Cody. Cody goes down to a sitting position at the corner then turns and attacks Angle from behind, dragging him to the center of the ring in a sleeper hold but Angle breaks free and takes down Goldust with a belly to belly suplex! Goldust is up while comforting his back but Angle ends up taking him down with a clothesline. Angle sees that Goldust has rolled out of the ring and is celebrating already but Shark Boy springboards from the ropes and hits a missile dropkick to the back of Angle, causing Angle to go flying out of the ring! Shark Boy and Cody Rhodes are left in the ring together, and a staredown happens between them!

Tazz: Oh man this is going to get ugly real fast!

Styles: Shark Boy is easily the crowd favourite here, and Cody Rhodes is soon going to realize why he is the favourite!

Shark Boy and Cody Rhodes are done having a staredown. They run up to each other and they exchange blows with one another, Rhodes getting the upper edge here and hammers away at Shark Boy as the go to the ropes. Shark Boy is trapped at the ropes while Rhodes knees Shark Boy at various spots, but Shark Boy shifts his weight around and throws Rhodes to the turnbuckles and hits his own fists to the face of Rhodes, then climbs onto the ropes and 'bites' the face of Cody! Shark Boy then does the fin pose and then steps down to the canvas, but Angle is in the ring and tackles Shark Boy to the ground then hits some mounted punches to the head. Shark Boy manages to shove away Angle and elbows him in the face to keep him at a distance, but Rhodes throws Shark Boy to the turnbuckles in a fit of fury, now Angle and Rhodes are gang beating Shark Boy with a series of shots to the body. Shark Boy is getting weakened from the team of Angle and Rhodes but Goldust comes from behind and smacks Angle in the back with a steel chair! Rhodes turns around to see what the commotion is but Goldust ends up hitting his brother over the head with the steel chair, causing Rhodes to fall to ringside!

King: Oh my! Who allowed that crazy person to have possession of a steel chair?

Tazz:I'm not sure King but did you see that chair shot to the head? Man that must've hurt!

Goldust has a grip on the chair still as he exits the ring with it, seeing Cody Rhodes busted wide open. Cody looks shocked that his half-brother did that, but Goldust understands that it's time for tough love for his little brother. Rhodes holds up his hands while pleading with Goldust but Goldust still ends up smacking the chair across Goldust's face! Meanwhile Shark Boy is back on the assault against Kurt Angle, hitting a kick to the midsection then executing a vertical suplex onto Angle. Shark Boy poses for the crowd which gathers a postive reaction, then climbs the ropes and waits for Angle to get up. Angle is up on his feet and Shark Boy goes for a dive but Angle catches him mid-air, but Shark Boy ends up excecuting a hurricarana onto Kurt Angle! Angle goes flying across the ring but Shark Boy is still hot on his trail, meanwhile Goldust has Rhodes by the head and rams him to the steel post, knocking him down to the ground while he continues to bleed in front of the audience. Shark Boy picks up Angle and goes for the Stunner but Angle quickly shoves Shark Boy away then lunges towards him, executing a German suplex to Shark Boy!

Styles: Cody Rhodes is getting manhandled by his half-brother Goldust! And he's already bleeding to boot, what a match this is going to become!

King: Do you really think that Cody Rhodes is going to be stopped by a little bloodshed Joey? I mean Angle is doing great against Shark Boy, why can't Goldust be more calm and calculated like Angle?

Shark Boy is back up but Angle is hammering away at Shark Boy at the corner, hitting some stiff kicks and stomps to the torso of Shark Boy to keep him down. Meanwhile Cody Rhodes is back to his feet at ringside but Goldust ends up clotheslining down to the ground, then grabs the steel chair and whacks the back of Rhodes several times. Goldust throws away the chair and looks under the ring to see a weapon, then pulls out a kendo stick! The fans pop as Goldust tries and prepares for Rhodes to get back up but Angle reaches out of the ring to grab Goldust, Goldust turns around and whacks Angle in the face with the Kendo stick! Angle backs away as Shark Boy comes from behind and hits an inverted DDT onto Angle! Goldust sees that Angle has been taken care of but Rhodes knocks down Goldust from behind and unleashes is complete fury at Goldust. Rhodes grabs the bloody steel chair and waits for Goldust to get up, Goldust is up and Rhodes hits Goldust square on the forehead with the chair, breaking the middle piece clean off the frame! Goldust is down while Rhodes shows off the broken chair with a smile, but turns around to see Shark Boy landing a suicide dive onto Rhodes!

Tazz: Oh geez look at Shark Boy go! That guy doesn't give a damn about himself if he can take out his opponent!

King: Why would he break up that brother's intervention? That's not right!

Shark Boy is back to his feet, still completely full of energy and throws Rhodes back inside the ring. Shark Boy does the fin taunt to the crowd then grabs the kendo stick and enters the ring. Angle is up first but Shark Boy hits the kendo stick to the face which causes him to crash to the mat hard. Cody Rhodes is up next and Shark Boy smacks him in the stomach with the Kendo stick, then swings at the side of the head which causes Rhodes to fall to the ground. Rhodes is bleeding pretty badly and Shark Boy raises the kendo stick over his head, getting a positive reaction from the crowd. Shark Boy climbs the ropes while holding onto the stick, seeing that Angle is gettng to his feet first, but not for long as Shark Boy leaps off the ropes and hits Angle in the face with the kendo stick! Angle crashes onto the mat and Goldust enters the ring to see the carnage that Shark Boy as done. Shark Boy and Goldust both pound fists as Goldust grabs Rhodes and throws him to a corner while Shark Boy does the same to Angle on the opposite corner. Shark Boy and Goldust both climb the ropes and the signal for the 10 punches onto the respective victims, each man hitting their opponent in the face excatly 10 times! Rhodes is gushing out blood which gets onto Goldust's glovee while Angle is sweating more then usual. Goldust and Shark Boy then launches their respective opponents towards one another, both Angle and Rhodes collide with one another!

Styles: Goldust and Shark Boy are proving to be a very powerful team!

Kurt Angle falls to the ground while holding his head, and Cody Rhodes ends up rolling out of the ring completely. Goldust follows Cody and chucks him to the security barrier while Shark Boy hits a knee drop to Angle. Shark Boy is looking to raise some shell onto Angle right now, so he exits the ring and grabs a fresh steel chair from the announcer's area and enters the ring with it. Shark Boy smacks the canvas of the mat, telling Kurt Angle to get to his feet. Angle is on his feet now and sees that Shark Boy is coming with the steel chair so he ducks the attack then goes behind Shark Boy, attempting the Angle Slam but Shark Boy slips behind Angle and connects with a hangman's neckbreaker! Angle is down and Shark Boy is getting pumped up while Goldust throws Cody over the announcer's table, then hops over it and begins to lay down more punches to the bloody Rhodes. Angle is back on his feet inside the ring and Shark Boy is prepping for the Stunner again, well that's what Angle thinks anyways because Angle goes to dodge the knee to the gut but Shark Boy instead sidesteps in front of Angle and connects with a DDT to the top of the steel chair!

Tazz: Oh man that's going to leave a mark!

Styles: It sure is Tazz! I mean look at that DDT, that must've destroyed a few brain cells!

Goldust brings Cody Rhodes away from the announcer's table and walks with him around the ringside area, smashing him onto the security barrier several times. Goldust then brings him onto the stage and nails a suplex onto center of the ramp! Rhodes yells out loud from the pain rising on his back while Shark Boy picks up Angle and rams the edge of the steel chair in the stomach, Angle then goes down to his knees and Shark Boy throws the chair at Angle and dropkicks the chair onto Angle! Angle goes down and Shark Boy lifts the chair up and smashes the leg of Angle a couple of times, then drops the chair and exits the ring. Goldust picks up Rhodes and walks with him to the stage while Shark Boy looks under the ring and pulls out a trashcan and tosses it inside the ring, then pulls out a table and slides that inside the ring as well which gathers a nice pop from the crowd! Goldust tries to throw Cody onto the screen at the wall but Cody Rhodes counter throws Goldust onto the screen instead! Goldust shakes his head in pain but Rhodes kicks the head of Goldust, Goldust's back head collide with the screen! Goldust is down while Shark Boy places the trash can over Angle's head, then grabs the kendo stick and starts swinging it onto the trashcan, burying Angle inside the trash can!

King: Haha! Look at Angle getting taken down by Shark Boy! I mean who in their right mind would get their ass kicked by Shark Boy?!

Tazz: You underestimate Shark Boy, King. He's probably the biggest ass kicker on Smackdown! Maybe except for Steve Austin, of course!

Kurt Angle has the trash can over his head still, but is clearly hurt from getting hit by those kendo stick shots. Shark Boy grabs the table and lifts it up, then runs towards Angle and rams the end of the table to where Angle's face would be in the trash can! Angle falls to his back and rolls around the ring, the trashcan falling off of him which reveals Angle to be gushing out large amounts of blood. Cody Rhodes picks up Goldust back on the stage and rams him onto the screen on the wall. Goldust goes down and Rhodes starts to stomp onto Goldust hard, yelling at him about how he's not a brother to him at all. Back in the ring, Angle is back to his feet while Shark Boy folds up the table and places it at the corner. Shark Boy clubs the back of Angle then tries to ram Angle to the table but Angle stops himself by placing his foot onto his table. Angle hits an elbow to the gut of Shark Boy, then grabs the steel chair and hits Shark Boy in the head with it! Shark Boy goes down and Angle drops the chair and approaches an empty corner and takes apart the top turnbuckle. Cody Rhodes picks up Goldust and throws him through the curtain and out of the camera view, leaving Angle and Shark Boy in the match. Shark Boy is back onto both knees and Angle lifts up Shark Boy and hits a German Suplex onto Shark Boy! Angle is up and wipes the blood off his face, then takes a deep breath and climbs the ropes. Angle looks behind him towards Shark Boy and goes for a Moonsault but Shark Boy quickly grabs the chair and throws it to Kurt Angle mid-air, Angle crashing onto the canvas! Shark Boy quickly crawls towards Shark Boy and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Kurt Angle kicks out! Shark Boy lifts up Angle and brings him towards an empty corner and rams him facefirst onto the turnbuckle, temporarly stunning Angle right there. Shark Boy points to the ground while grabbing Angle's bloody head, then points to the exposed turnbuckle and walks with Angle there. Shark Boy goes to smash Angle onto the exposed turnbuckle but Angle counters it and instead rams Shark Boy's head onto it! Shark Boy falls back, but doesn't show any signs of bleeding due to wearing the mask but Kurt Angle runs up and stomps the back of Shark Boy's knee. Shark Boy goes down but Angle reaches behind Shark Boy and executes the Angle Slam onto Shark Boy! Shark Boy is down and the crowd boos at Angle as Angle is cursing towards the crowd while taking off the straps of his singlet. Angle then walks up to Shark Boy and gets him into the Angle Lock, but Shark Boy seem to know what he is doing so he flips Angle out of the Angle Lock completely! Shark Boy is back to his feet but he's feeling some kind of pain onto his leg and limps towards Angle. Shark Boy walks with Angle towards the tavle and sets up Angle with a suplex, but instead sends Kurt Angle through the cornered table with a front powerslam instead! Angle is down and the crowd pops for Shark Boy's move, but they get excited to see that Goldust and Cody Rhodes have returned to the arena, but this time they're fighting in the scaffolds on top of the ceiling of the building!

Styles: Oh my God! What the hell are Cody Rhodes and Goldust doing up there on the scaffolds? They could die if they fall off from that!

Tazz: No kidding Joey, this is getting intense!

Goldust and Cody Rhodes are fighting on the scaffold, exchanging blows between each other. Meanwhile Shark Boy poses for the crowd again with the shark fin pose, signalling for the Stunner until....

mick-foley.jpg

Styles: Oh no, what the hell is he doing here?

King: He's here to even things up Joey!

Mick Foley makes his way down towards the ring holding onto a sack holding something inside it. Mick Foley enters the ring and sees Shark Boy looking at him, then opens up the sack and dumps out the materials inside the ring, which turns out to be thumbtacks! Shark Boy looks at the thumbtacks being dropped and then back to Mick Foley. Foley throws away the sack and goes after Shark Boy, hitting him with some fists but Shark Boy fights back with his own fists. Mick Foley though knees Shark Boy in the gut and executes the Double Underhook DDT onto Shark Boy onto the thumbtacks! Shark Boy rolls around the ring covered in thumbtacks and Foley gets back up, then does the 'Bang! Bang!' taunt which the crowd boos at. Meanwhile Cody Rhodes has the upper edge onto Goldust on the scaffold and places a cable around Goldust's neck and begins to choke him out. Goldust is already losing this bout against the younger Cody Rhodes, but then Rhodes does the unthinkable: He throws Goldust over the railing and hangs Goldust by the neck over 200 feet above the ground!!

Tazz: Holy shit, look at that! The fans are absolutely shocked that Goldust is being hanged over the scaffold like that!

The crowd is booing at Cody Rhodes for doing this to Goldust while Foley and Angle are having the advantage over Shark Boy right now, but all of that changes inside the ring as...

Austin_entrance_02.jpg

Styles: It's the Texas Rattlesnake!!

Tazz: The General Manager of Smackdown is here ladies and gentlemen!!

Goldust is watching this all unfold while being hanged as Austin enters the ring and punches down Kurt Angle, then goes to work on Mick Foley. Foley tries to get in a couple of shots but they're not working about the Texas Rattlesnake. Austin hits a chop to Mick Foley then gives him the fingers; then connects with the Stone Cold Stunner! Foley goes flying out of the ring as Austin is going crazy in the ring but Kurt Angle comes behind of Austin and takes him down with an Angle Slam, right on top of the thumbtacks laying around the ring! Austin is down and Angle sees that Shark Boy is still standing so Angle goes behind Shark Boy and connects with an Angle Slam as well, then applies the Ankle Lock onto Shark Boy and wraps his legs around Shark Boy's to prevent him from escaping! Shark Boy is down and is unable to escape so he does the only thing and taps out to Kurt Angle!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners of this match: Kurt Angle and Cody Rhodes!

Security is breakig up Cody Rhodes away from choking Goldust any longer, and bring him up to the scaffold as they check up on him. Meanwhile Kurt Angle leaves the ring as everyone inside is down, forming one giant pool of blood in the ring with the amount of thumbtax that's still in the ring.

The feed goes backstage as Matt Striker is standing next to Damien Sandow.

DamienSandowinterview-SmackDownMay112012mp4_000004237_474x266.jpg

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentleman-

Damien Sandow:Quiet Matthew, for we all know the cliche introduction, and with that knowledge to retort to what you were about to state I am by no means your guest. You are mine.

Matt Striker: Well you did ask for me specifically, may I ask why?

Damien Sandow: You may.

Sandow stands in silence, Striker looks around for a moment wondering why he stopped talking.

Matt Striker: so are you going to tell me?

Damien Sandow: You asked if you may ask, I gave you free reign to do so, however I have yet to hear you ask therefore I have nothing to answer now do I Matthew?

Matt Striker: Why am I your "guest" for this interview?

Damien Sandow: Well Matthew, I thought it only appropriate to have this backstage segment with you for if you remember the prior year's Starrcade event I was just beginning my rise up the ranks of the Smackdown roster and I was left off the card. And now Starrcade has returned, and I stand before you yet again without an opponent. Therefore, I thought I'd appear once again like I did in that prior event and that is in the interview area with you Matthew.

Matt Striker: Well then...with that in mind what are your thoughts on tonight's event?

Damien Sandow: My thoughts are it is an abhorrent event thanks to the obscene lack of my presence in the ring, but with my recent decline in the public eye thanks to reasons beyond my control I see this simply as opportunity. For tonight shall be the final time the ignoramuses will witness a program fully devoid of enlightenment, and in that chaotic environment it shall breed disorder. And once the UWF audience are in that harbor of inequity, I shall be their beacon light guiding them towards the promise land.

Matt Striker: Do you have a specific plan in mind?

Damien Sandow: Perhaps, it really is simple I shall convert the UWF roster and audience to my word, to follow my path of enlightenment and be saved. I shall be searching for disciples so that they may spread my word farther, and slowly but surely I shall be the harbinger of intellect and simply known as the personification of benevolence. I have proven I can outsmart opportunist, floor giants, slow high flyers, defeat legends, out-wrestle technicians like Bryan and tame beast like Umaga... And with that I leave the UWF audience and roster with one simple question, Do you accept Damien Sandow as your Lord and Savior? For those who do freely, and for those to be converted, my response will always simply be...You're Welcome.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

worldp.gif

EntranceTysonKidd2_zps383352cb.gif

JR: Ladies and gentleman it is now time for the RAW main event of Starrcade, and what we are about to see may be one of the best matchups that the UWF Faithful will ever encounter! And it all starts with the challenger who goes by the name Tyson Kidd.

Piper: I'll say it once and I'll say it again

JR, this guy is the future of the UWF! Somewhere out there Tazz is getting a boner right now from watching this guy's entrance, but quite honestly this guy is the definition of 'man'! And I can feel it right now that he'll become the new World Heavyweight Champion!

QAmmO_zps13cbba49.gif

JR: And here he comes ladies and gentleman, the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels! The man who defeated 7 other top RAW Superstars to get the opportunity to hold the vacant World Heavyweight Championship belt! By gawd what an achievment from this man!

Piper: Shawn Michaels is the classic defintion of the term 'weenie' JR! Look up 'weenie' in the dictionary and you'll find Shawn Michaels picture right there!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first standing on my right, having been accompanied to the ring by Natalya and Bret "The Hitman" Hart, the challenger; he hails from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and weighs in tonight at 212 pounds... TYSON KIDD!!!!

nxt108_tysonmcgill_031412.jpg

Justin Roberts: And introducing his opponent to my left. Accompanied tonight by the Nature Boy Ric Flair, He hails from San Antonio Texas an weighs in tonight at 225 pounds; he is the World Heavyweight Champion; The Heartbreak Kid.... SHAWN MICHAELS!!!

Shawn-Michaels-Wearing-Belt-in-Ring.jpg

JR: Here we go!

StarrcadeKiddMichaels_zps2af91d23.jpg

The bell rings and Shawn Michaels is a bit but that doesn't stop him from getting right into the face of the challenger. Tyson gives off a brash smile and tells Shawn to lay down before he gets seriously hurt. Shawn smirks right back before slapping Kidd across the face getting the crowd hyped up as only HBK can.

JR: If Bret Hart is the hero of Canadians around the world, Shawn Michaels would be the villain and despite the usual reaction from the fans HBK is known to get some violent reactions here in the North.

Piper: Of course he is going to get booed out of the country he screwed over Bret years ago like Lex Luthor would pull on Superman.

Kidd doesn't respond kindly to HBK's attack. Slapping the Showstopper across the face right back and the crowd goes nuts. HBK smiles at the kid as a "You screwed Bret" chant begins in the crowd. Shawn gets right up in Kidd's face and points to his chin."I only got one leg and I'm still willing to give you the first shot! So come on Kidd, make yourself famous."

Piper: I'll give it to Shawn, he's got huge brass ones even stepping into the ring tonight!

Kidd nods his head before taking a step back and throws his fist back but it is just a feint as Kidd snap kicks his leg out and right into the injured leg of HBK causing the crowd to cheer wildly. HBK holds his leg in pain and Kidd is like a shark in bloody waters lashing out with another snap kick, and another, and a fourth one which forces the World Champion to take refuge in the corner as he is having trouble staying on his feet. This is exactly what Kidd hoped for as he takes HBK in the corner and drives his fist right into Shawn's head, two more viscous shots that knock the champion loopy. "I'll take my shots right now!" Kidd tells the Showstopper before climbing onto the second rope on top of Shawn and with the crowd screaming with every punch all the way up to Ten! Kidd gets off and HBK falls face first to the mat, Kidd throws up his arms and Natalya, Bret, and the Canadian crowd give a massive ovation.

JR: Good god you would think Tyson Kidd was Bret Hart with the ovation he is getting.

Piper: Canadians are so stupid they probably DO think its Bret Hart in the ring!

Kidd turns around and rolls HBK onto his back before the Canadian native lifts HBK's bad leg and begins kicking it right in the injured areas as the crowd scream Yes! Kidd looks right at Bret before driving an elbow right into the groin area of HBK's leg. Kidd looks out at the crowd, "one more?" And the crowd responds hell yeah and Tyson drops an elbow again this time right into the heart of HBK! Kidd goes for the cover the fans chanting with every tap.

3. No!

The crowd groan in disappointment that HBK was able to get a shoulder up while Flair is on the other side of the ring shouting at Shawn to forget about the pain and focus on retaining the World Title. Natalya on the other side is shouting for Kidd to stay on top of the Showstopper and that is exactly what Kidd does as he sits HBK up and throws him into a headlock. Kidd holds onto the pressure hold continuing to wear out the defending World Champion.

JR: With this sold out Vancouver crowd behind young Tyson Kidd, the challenger is literally dissecting the Champion here in his own backyard.

Piper: I bet HBK and Flair are regretting not taking time off for the injury to heal as they are both about to be embarrassed here in the biggest joke country in the world.

Kidd holds onto the headlock but with the help of Flair's encouragement manages to begin to fight out of it and get to a knee. Kidd and the crowd try to keep HBK down but Shawn is feeding off if the crowd as HBK refuses to be outdone in this time match up. Shawn gets to a vertical basis but is really only on one foot as he can only put a little weight on his leg at the moment. HBK tries to get out of the hold by driving his elbow into Kidd's gut but unfortunately he can't muster enough and after two Kidd brings his free elbow down on the back of HBK's head. The crowd cheer as HBK goes hopping away holding his head. Kidd sees an opening and goes right off the ropes, Flair manages to shout something at HBK and Shawn manages to reach out and drop Kidd with a hard knife edge chop that gains massive heat. Shawn however had to plant his bad leg to get the full effect and is stunned long enough for Kidd to recover. HBK tries to fight through the pain but finds himself vulnerable as Kidd leaps into the air and drops HBK with a beautiful dropkick that gets an ovation from the crowd. They love seeing HBK get his ass kicked. Shawn staggers to his feet somehow albeit slowly allowing Kidd to grab him and showing off his wrestling skill sends HBK back first into the may with a snap suplex. Kidd goes immediately for the cover.

3... No!

JR: The champion kicks out but after looking at the pain Shawn Michaels is now in after just a knife edge chop this match may be academic!

Piper: These Vancouver fans love a winner like Tyson Kidd JR. It makes me wonder why they even bother cheering for the Canucks who are nothing but choke artists!

Kidd stands up and begins to think of what he is going to do next to HBK as Natalya tells him it's just a matter of time until he has the gold around his waist. Kidd shakes his head and nods before calling her up to the apron. Natalya does exactly as she is told and Kidd plants a kiss right on her lips which get the men in the crowd hot! Bret shakes his head and points for Kidd to get back into the ring knowing Shawn way to well. Kidd nods his head agreeing with the old man and he turns to see HBK trying to get to his feet but he can't put any pressure on his right leg. Kidd grabs HBK by his long hair and pulls him up so he can stare right into the challenger's face. "Tonight I reclaim the Hart legacy by making a legacy of my o..." Before Kidd can finish HBK has surprised Kidd with a right hand from out of nowhere. Kidd is stunned which allows HBK on one leg to nail him with a second and a third shot. Kidd take refuge in the corner which helps the Champion out considerably as Michaels is able to use the ropes to help with leverage and is able to deliver a sharp knife edge chop right across the chest of the challenger. The crowd boo loudly at HBK's valiant effort but HBK just responds with another chop. Seeing he has Kidd right where he wants him HBK grabs Kidd and sends him sailing out of the corner. Kidd hits the turnbuckle on the other side hard but HBK planted his foot and it immediately gave out leaving HBK on the ground to the delight of the fans.

JR: Just when u thought Shawn was getting into this match and building momentum one little slip up and he's back on the ground. But Hot Rod I believe in Shawn Michaels, if anyone can get out of this with an injury and the World title it's him.

Piper: Don't count your chickens just yet JR! Tyson Kidd is the future... no the present of UWF and he's going to prove it tonight.

Kidd is holding his back and cursing himself for letting his guard down when he sees HBK on the ground and crawling towards the ropes, Kidd laughs as he begins to head to do more damage when Flair shoots up to the apron and begins getting in Kidd's face. "Hey you! Yeah you!" Kidd looks at Flair and shakes his head. The official heads over and tells him to get off not seeing Kidd begin to lift HBK and the Showstopper nailing Kidd right in the family jewels! The crowd erupt into boos as Kidd falls onto his back in serious pain.

Piper: Well there goes Natalya's babies down the toilet JR as well as possibly Kidd's world title opportunity.

JR: Michaels taking a page out of Flair's book and with this crazy crowd against him he doesn't seem to feel the need to play by the rules Hot Rod!

This gives HBK the opportunity he has been dying for and is able to pull himself up on the ropes. Kidd is slow to get up which allows HBK to walk a little bit and get some of the pain out. Kidd follows shortly after still reeling from the low blow but HBK is able to put some pressure on his leg. With that is he able to send Kidd off of the ropes, but Kidd reverses it and HBK goes off the ropes only to come soaring into Kidd with a flying forearm! HBK hits the mat hard but Kidd hits harder and HBK manages to roll towards the ropes and pull himself to his feet. Unfortunately it is right where Natalya is and as HBK sticks his head between the top and middle rope Natalya slaps him across the face. HBK goes staggering towards the center of the ring not expecting the shot, the official hasn't seen it as he was checking on Kidd. Kidd is up in the ring now and HBK is dazed and confused long enough for Tyson Kidd to nail the World Champion with his own version of Sweet Chin Music! The crowd explode into cheers as Tyson Kidd is moments away from becoming World Champion.

JR: He's done it, Kidd is going to become the new World Champion.

Piper: This place is going to go crazier then if the Maple Leafs won the Cup JR!

No! Ric Flair has managed to sneak around and place Shawn's foot on the bottom rope before shouting at the official to look. Seeing the foot on the rope the official immediately calls the pinfall off.

JR: Shawn Michaels better thank the holy hell out of Flair should he retain tonight as Flair has just saved the World Championship for his friend.

Flair is ecstatic he saved the match for his friend, he doesn't even see Bret come up behind him and when he turns around Bret decks him with a big right hand and gets the biggest pop of the night so far. Bret isn't done there as he begins unloading on Flair with unrelenting right hands getting the crowd into an uproar. Hart is beating Flair so badly that security and the General Managers come rushing out to break it up.

Piper: Look at these two oldies but goodies going at it JR it brings back the memories of my heyday.

Inside the ring Kidd is driving HBK into the ropes with hard rights and lefts before he sends Michaels bouncing off the ropes but Kidd stumbles and HBK capitalizes with another flying forearm. Kidd is down, Michaels is down, but only for a moment as HBK stands up and looks fired up to the chagrin of all the fans. Kidd follows seconds after and HBK drives a right hand another right hand and a third right hand before slapping Kidd across the chest hard. Kidd goes down but bounces right back up only for HBK to grab him and nail him with a reverse atomic drop. HBK isn't done as he lifts Kidd up and slams him to the mat with a body slam. HBK appears to have injured his leg but he fights through it as he begins to head to the top rope as the crowd begins booming with hate for the showstopper.

Piper: Oh god not this crap again. I am so tired of this move it puts me to freaking sleep.

JR: With the state of Shawn's leg can he pull this move off!?

HBK hits the top rope but it is chaos on the outside of the ring as Orton is literally restraining Hart and removing him up the ramp. The official is distracted by Stephanie who is shouting something at him no one can really make out. This allows Natalya to climb up onto the turnbuckle and shove HBK hard off of the turnbuckle and HBK crashes and burns in the center of the ring and the crowd goes nuts even starting a "Thank You Nat!" Chant.

Piper: Flair just got his assed kicked by the Hitman and now he's been outshines by a woman JR!

Michaels is down in the center of the ring as Kidd is up and sees it and he gets an idea that everyone in the arena will love minus Shawn Michaels. He looks at Bret who is being escorted up the ramp by Orton, “This one is for you Bret!” he shouts before grabbing HBK by the legs putting his leg between them, rolling HBK over and locking in the sharpshooter right in the center of the ring. The crowd is going absolutely crazy, justice would be served right here and now if HBK were to tap out. He doesn’t need too however as suddenly Stephanie begins calling for the bell. The bell rings and the crowd explode into cheers.

JR: What the hell? Does this mean what I think this means? Did we just see a Vancouver Screwjob!?

Piper: Tyson Kidd is the World Champion JR! Yes!

Here is your Winner by ruling of the General Manager of Raw and the New UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Tyson Kidd!

Tyson-Kidd-Give-Pain-To-Evan-Bourne.jpg
[

The crowd is on their feet as Stephanie grabs the World Title belt and walks up the steps with it gingerly before stepping into the ring. She takes the belt and holds it before handing it to the new UWF World Heavyweight Champion. Kidd looks at the belt and smiles a great big smile as he just realized he has accomplished his dream. That is until the bell rings. The cameras head back to Justin Roberts who is talking with Randy Orton. Roberts takes the mic.

There has been a correction. By ruling of the General Manager of Raw and POTUF of the UWF the decision has been reversed! Therefore still your UWF World Heavyweight Champion: The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

05-1.jpg

This causes the place to implode on itself as the fans are totally not happy with the decision. Orton can be seen telling Roberts, there won’t be any screw jobs while I’m in charge as he steps into the ring. He gets immediately into the face of Tyson Kidd before demanding that Kidd hand Orton the World Championship.

JR: Thank god for Randy Orton. I know in these fans mind the decision isn’t popular but it was the right call to make.

Piper: Hogwash JR! Orton just threw his authority right into Stephanie’s face this folks is not going to end well.

Tyson looks at the belt and throws it on his shoulder and shakes his head no! Tyson isn’t going to give Orton the belt back and the Canadian crowd love it. Orton looks like he is ready to pounce on Kidd when out of nowhere Shawn Michaels comes in and cracks Kidd right in the chin with some Sweet Chin Music! The crowd explodes into massive boos as Tyson Kidd has been laid out by Shawn Michaels.

Piper: Oh come on! What the hell was that? Nothing but a damn cheap shot by a man who is lucky to be keeping the belt around his waist here tonight JR!

JR: I think the person who should be counting his stars so to speak is Tyson Kidd. One more second and I think he could have been RKO’d out of the building here tonight.

Orton picks up the World Heavyweight Championship and looks at it a moment before handing it to the man who has retained the World Title tonight, the first retention in a long time. HBK grabs the belt and Orton holds up his arm. Orton and HBK pose with the title as the Raw portion of Starcade comes to an end.

Randy is seen backstage happy with how Starrcade is going so far until

n39r2w.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Randy can you explain to me what in the hell you were doing the world Heavyweight Championship match tonight?

Randy Orton: Stephanie what I was doing was what is right. You have some sort of personal vendetta against Shawn Michaels. Hell you traded him months ago when we had four brands. I understand you have the same authority that I have do, but I have been doing this much longer, and I feel I know what is the right decisions when it comes to the brand that we are on.

Stephanie McMahon: Oh you think you're doing the best work here on Raw. You think that you should be in full control. Let me tell you Randy I got Eddie Guerrero to cash in his money in the bank to come on over here. I sent AJ Styles away to get three latinos onto this brand. I went out there tonight to solve the issue between Daniel Bryan, and Christopher Daniels. I have been doing all the work on this brand. I have been more of the leader then you, so what gives you a right to screw who I want as World Heavyweight....

Randy Orton: ENOUGH!...... Stephanie I know that you have been very productive here on Raw, but at the end of the day I get the final say here I am the true leader of this brand. Sure you may be acting nice now, but the guys in the back they know who you are, and they know they can't trust you.

As Randy finishes his speaking Triple H comes up behind him and Stephanie

safe_image.php

Triple H: Randy.... Stephanie... I noticed you two arguing here backstage, and let me tell you guys something you really making me look bad out here. Hell you two make Stone Cold Steve Austin look like a Saint! Enough with the damn bickering tonight. I know how to settle this, and when Monday Night Raw returns on January 6th,2014 were gonna settle who is the RAW GM once and for all.

Things return to the ring where everyone's revved up for the main event.

DING DING!

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the Unification match! Introducing first...

The fans boo as "Rap God" by Eminem begins to play throughout the arena. It isn't long before the former UWF Champion, the "Rated R Superstar" Edge, makes his appearance known as he steps through the curtain and stands on the stage, disgusted by the fans around him.

edge-entrance-o-s.gif

Lilian Garcia: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at two hundred and forty-one pounds. He is the "Rated R Superstar", EDGE!

Edge makes his way towards the ring quickly as he slides into it under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, getting ready for the match ahead.

Lilian Garcia: And the opponent...

"1, 2, you hear the clock tickin'?
Tick tock, you about ta' stop livin'.
(Tick tock) I want you to rememba' me.
(Tick tock) But the dead don't have no memory.
I'M COMIN'!"

"I'm Comin'" by Silkk the Shocker begins to play as the UWF fans come to life with passionate cheers as the UWF Champion appears through the curtain and makes his way to the ring.

images

Lilian Garcia: From Miami, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty-two pounds. He is the reigning and defending UWF Champion, M...V...P!

MVP enters the ring and does his "Ballin'" taunt before handing his championship to the referee and nodding to Edge with a smirk.

Lilian Garcia: And the opponent...

"Sleeping Giant" by 10 Fold begins to play as the fans begin to passionately boo, knowing that it signals the impending arrival of the powerhouse of G.E.N.E. Soon the big man makes his way through the curtain, heading towards the ring with a purpose.

upload_2013-12-23_20-19-4.jpeg

Lilian Garcia: From Fairfield, Connecticut. Weighing in at three hundred and twenty-eight pounds. Representing G.E.N.E. and being accompanied to the ring by Alex Riley and Paul Heyman. He is the reigning and defending International Champion, the "Blueprint", Matt Mor-gan!

The big man hands his title to Paul Heyman, who remains ringside with Riley, and enters the ring quickly, hungry to get things started as the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

The bell rings and two men have entered Champion and yet only one will leave with the belts as MVP, Morgan, and Edge all take turns scooping each other out. The UWF Champion and the former UWF Champion together immediately begin working together seeing Matt Morgan as the primary threat in this match up. MVP nails Morgan with a right hand, Edge kicks him in the gut, MVP nails another right hand, Edge drops a closed fist into Morgan’s jaw. Together Edge and MVP put Morgan up against the ropes and send him sailing off of them. Morgan bounces off the ropes back at them and Edge and MVP are looking to do serious damage, but it doesn’t matter as Morgan shows how tough he really is and manages to clothesline both men to the mat at once!

Styles: And right there you can see why MVP and Edge trying so valiantly to knock Morgan out of this match early on.

King: The International Champion of former Anarchy literally shot right up the ladder, winning it in I think the first month he was there. This is his first shot at the UWF Championship and good grief after that I can’t see anyone stopping him here.

Morgan grabs Edge first and tosses him hard over the top rope deciding that MVP is the bigger threat. MVP is in the corner of the ring hunched over and Morgan heads over and leans over before driving his big shoulder into the UWF Champion. Once done with that Morgan grabs MVP’s arm and throws him right into his outstretched arm, clotheslining him to the mat. The crowd boo loudly as MVP’s head bounces awkwardly on the mat, that is until Morgan feeding off the crowd decides to put his foot on the throat of MVP beginning to choke him in this match.

Styles: That choke which Morgan has on MVP right now is perfectly legal in this type of match up where there is no dq’s and no countouts!

Taz: That right there Joey has the work of Paul E behind it. Since teaming up with Heyman, Morgan has been absolutely ruthless.

Morgan steps off of MVP and turns around towards the center of the ring only to find Edge with a steel chair waiting for him, Edge lunges the chair right into Morgan’s gut causing the Pro-Canadian crowd to go nuts. Edge didn’t hold the title for almost 100 days as he sends the Steel Chair into the back of Morgan, and even Morgan is human and collapses under the assault. Edge isn’t done however as he takes the chair and again slams it into Morgan’s back, not once but twice. Edge slams down the chair and puts his hands through his hair to the delight of the crowd.

King: We’ve talked all about Matt Morgan and his ruthlessness, but this man Edge is the man who in a lot of respects redefined the word here in the UWF!

Taz: Edge is my dark horse to win this match King, he’s the ultimate opportunist and the bigger the match, the bigger the reward, the better Edge manages to do.

Edge slams the chair down and begins screaming at Morgan, calling him a chump among many other things. He doesn’t see MVP come up behind him and spin him around and begin nailing him with big right hands. MVP drives Edge into the ropes under the weight and sends him slinking off of them. MVP goes low but he is early and Edge manages to lash out with a kick to the UWF Champions chest. MVP staggers on his feet in a circle before Edge kicks him in the gut and brings him crashing down to the mat with the Edgecution. The crowd goes wild as Edge yells for the official to begin the count.

1… 2… 3… 4…. 5… 6….

Styles: Gentlemen we could be seeing the end of MVP’s reign already!

7… 8…

MVP has been crawling since 4 and manages to get to his feet at 8 but Edge is on top of him as he grabs the UWF Champion and sends him sailing head first into the turnbuckle. MVP takes refuge in the corner and Edge nails him with a right hand. Edge looks to do more damage but Morgan comes sliding back into the ring with a hard on to make Edge pay for the use of the chair earlier and charges, attempting to smash Edge and MVP in the corner of the ring. But Edge has the ring presence to run out of the way and Morgan goes smashing into the UWF Champion. The impact stuns Morgan for but a moment, but it is a moment all the Ultimate Opportuinst needs as he grabs Morgan from behind and plants him with the Edge-O-Matic. The crowd again explode into cheers as Edge remains in control of this first ever double Last Man Standing match.

Styles: Edge managing to stay one step ahead of both opponents here, surprisingly, as he hopes to regain the UWF Championship he felt he never lost.

Taz: I have to disagree with you on that one Joey, I mean Edge has been the best superstar on Smackdown for months, he’s showing it here tonight by taking two men with two very distinct wrestling styles and putting them down.

King: I am just amazed at this Canadian crowd, they are awesome and full of fire tonight. We should come back here more often.

Edge looks at both men being down and decides it is time to take things to the next level as Edge hops outside of the ring and goes underneath the ring apron and the crowd explode into cheers. Out from underneath the ring, Edge brings out a trash can complete with lid, a kendo stick, and a tiny ladder that is only about three feet tall. He throws all of these weapons into the ring before hopping into the ring himself.

King: Oh man, this is about to get Hardcore, the one thing Smackdown does ten times better than Monday Night Raw.

Taz: Just the one thing King? Please Smackdown is ten times above that joke show on Monday Nights.

Edge slides into the ring and picks up the trash can first. MVP has gotten up and Edge takes the trash can and smashes it across the head of the UWF Champion who has yet to build any real offense in this match up. Edge holds up the trash can which has a massive dent now in it from the head of the UWF Champion. Edge is so proud of his trophy he doesn’t see a pissed off Matt Morgan come up behind him. This time Morgan isn’t going to be outsmarted by Edge who is half his size and as Edge turns Morgan grabs Edge by the throat and lifts him up into the air and connects with the chokeslam landing in a sitout position. The crowd boo loudly as Morgan has taken down their favorite. Edge is rolling around on the mat allowing Morgan to look around the ring and see the weapons Edge has placed so conviently in his lap. Morgan takes a look and sees the kendo stick laying at his feet and he picks it up and looks at it like a child holding a toy he’s been waiting for on Christmas morning.

Styles: Oh no! As if Matt Morgan isn’t a fearsome enough foe he now has a weapon and it is perfectly legal!

Taz: Morgan with a weapon is like giving a Tiger a gun Joey, it is overkill to the highest extent.

Morgan takes the kendo stick and immediately heads over to Edge who is laying on his stomach and sends it cracking into Edge’s back. “You think its fun to hit people with chairs! Well I think this is fun!” Smack, thump, smack, whack. Morgan just unloads on Edge’s back with a Kendo stick until the stick breaks under the force leaving Edge with welts on his back. The crowd hates Morgan’s guts for what he has just done and that is why when they see MVP with tiny tiny ladder in hand smash it right into the head of the International Champion the fans explode into cheers. Morgan is down on the ground and MVP sets the ladder down and steps on top of it. The crowd laugh a little as MVP throws up his arms and performs some theatrics before dropping a ballin’ Elbow onto Morgan!

King: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone ever climb a three foot ladder to perform a move, that is something different I don’t think I’ve ever seen before.

Styles: Very smart thinking from the UWF Champion, who was able to land a lot harder on top of Morgan thanks to said three feet.

MVP gets up and sees Edge getting to his feet on the apron. He grabs the mini-ladder, folds it, and throws it right into Edge where it connects and sends Edge crashing into the ring barricade to the chagrin of the crowd. MVP finally has the match right where he wants it as Edge is down on the outside and Morgan is slow to get to his feet. MVP grabs Morgan and sends his face right into MVP’s knee stunning Morgan long enough for MVP to bounce off the ropes and deliver a punishing big boot to the face of Morgan! MVP is on fire as he waits for Morgan to get up and as he does MVP moves the chair Edge used earlier back into the center of the ring. Morgan is hurting now which makes it easy for the UWF Champion to grab the International Champion pick him up and body slam him hard onto the steel chair. MVP throws up the ballin pose as the official begins to count Morgan out.

1… 2…. 3…. 4… 5… 6…. 7…

Morgan manages to get to his feet by 7 and 3 quarters much to MVPs frustration. MVP bounces off the ropes but Morgan surprises him and both men collide in the center of the ring with a double clothesline. Both men hit the mat hard and have the wind knocked out of them. Both men lay on the mat as Edge comes sliding back into the ring to the delight of the crowd and he gets down in the corner ready to bounce.

Taz: Remember what I said Joey, Edge is the Ultimate Opportunist and now if he can manage to hit both men with this move the Spear you know this one is going to be over.

Styles: This is Edge’s opportunity to become the first Undisputed UWF Champion, can he make this homecoming a night no one will ever forget.

King: Uh Joey, I hate to tell you this but Edge is from Toronto!

Edge can’t wait to place his name in the history books as Morgan begins getting to his feet. Edge lunges and connects with a spear on him. The crowd explode into cheers and go absolutely nuts. Then Edge turns his attention to MVP who is in the corner beginning to get to his feet. Edge gets down and launches as soon as MVP gets to his feet, except this time MVP leap frogs over top of the spear! Edge lands in the corner hard and staggers to his feet and to the center of the ring where MVP, now showing his ballin chain around his fist nails Edge right in the head with it. Edge is immediately out on his feet and MVP finishes up the sequence by driving Edge to the mat with a playmaker! The crowd are booing loudly as the official begins the count.

Styles: MVP going absolutely nuts on Edge here but is it enough to keep Edge down?

King: These fans aren’t going to like it if they do!

1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10…

Edge has been eliminated from the match as he has been unable to reach the count of ten!

Taz: Wow Edge has been eliminated which means it is down to MVP and Matt Morgan!

MVP sees Morgan getting to his feet and decides he’s going to go big and make every remember those three initials of his as the Greatest Champion in the history of UWF. MVP grabs the chair and climbs to the top of the turnbuckle he is going to send the chair crashing down on top of Morgan. Unfortunately as MVP leaps Morgan jumps up in the air and hits a mid air Carbon Foot Print! The crowd explode into a holy shit chant as MVP is down and out!

Styles: Oh my god! What a collision! This one is over!

King: Morgan just changed the entire landscape with one big boot on Smackdown!

1…. 2…. 3…. 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10….

Here is your Winner and the NEW UWF Heavyweight Champion: The Blueprint Matt Morgan!

The crowd boo loudly as the music of the former International now only UWF Champion on Smackdown Matt Morgan is handed both Championship belts. Morgan has a huge smile on his face as he lifts up both titles into the air!

Taz: Matt Morgan is the new UWF Champion folks, and I can’t help but wonder is there anyone on the roster here in UWF who can possibly hope to stop him!

Matt Morgan celebrates with his new World Titles as the undisputed Champion of Smackdown as Starrcade goes off the air for the evening.

MVP moves out of the way of the spear hits edge in the head with his chain and playmaker to eliminate Edge.

Morgan hits MVP with a carbon footprint on a flying MVP to win the Unified belt.

CREDITS
Promos- Respective TT'ers
Hardcore match- Chris Dresdon
Kane/Borden, Euro Title- Chase
DiBiase/Christian, UWF Tag Titles- Schmidty
U.S. Title- Sam
Ambrose/Jericho, World Title, Unification- SBS

Reactions: Fauche

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Very good PPV. That Rey promo was hilarious. What a good way to incorporate the past and the present. I think Bumout started a trend as I read quite a few promos that involved one guy playing multiple characters, myself included.

I was 95% sure Guerrero was cashing in tonight and I was right. Figured he'd come after me, but I think he made the right choice in the end. Still, a hell of a casket match and I assume the feud with Kane will transfer over from Borden to Guerrero.

Rough loss for Clique, I honestly thought he had it. But I think it's about time this power struggle story came to an end so it'll be interesting to see what happens on the next RAW and who represents Steph and Orton.

The US title situation was strange. Looks like the matches were merged but wasn't really any explanation as to why. I understand why it was done, but I wish there was some form of a storyline set up to it.

Congrats to every other winner. Everyone put in a lot of hard work and it should.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Congrats to all the winners!

Marked for SHIELD coming in during Ambrose match, hopefully the 3 members of SHIELD can be done.

Hardcore match was a great read! I'm coming for you again Chase!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Absoultley LOVED the hardcore title match. That was the best read I've read in a very long time. Congrats Dredson for such a great match.

Congrats to all the victors as well. You obviously worked really hard to win tonight and I look forward to see what we can all do after the christmas break.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Fauche

Reaction score
Rad show homies! Lots of hard work put in for a busy time of year, thanks for the effort! Not really sure what went down officially for the US Title / #1 cont for US title match, but whatever. Booker's been sweet lately, earning these wins for sure. Also, can anybody beat cwalker's Morgan? Dude is hella untouchable. Would love to see Rhodes / Angle vs. Shark Boy / Goldust (and various other parties) feud keep going. That's some crazy stuff.

Our hardcore title match was my favourite e-fed match I've ever been apart of ever (except maybe the time Chuck Charlie beat a live bear in EWO SYNERGY...) For real though, totally ridiculously crazy stuff (which I love in e-fed matches), but more importantly (to me) Chris Dresdon clearly read our tt's and incorporated that stuff into the story of the match. I couldn't have asked for a better portrayal of my character in a hardcore match - I'm just so flattered and stoked and impressed that he put so much work and thought into a midcard match like that. Love it. Like, so much. And the pedo shot, and the love of violence, and the staples, and the cactus... man, that's just so awesome. Thanks so much. When my character gets that kind of treatment in a match, doesn't matter if I win or lose at all, cause I have so much to work with and build off and its just so freaking fantastic. And congrats to Chase for picking up the win. Its gonna be tough for me or andrew or schmidty or anyone else to get that belt off him, but I sure would love another shot.

Also, fuck that screwjob on UWF's favourite son. #teamkidd #RumbleRematch

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I'm like really really tired right now but I've skimmed through it and I of course read my match. Kind of what I expected after I felt like I messed up on that TT with Bret, hopefully I get another shot though and this time I'll make sure to take home the gold. That would suck if our World Champ didn't know the where the forum went. Anyways, I'll read the rest probably tomorrow morning and probably post a new, updated comment on the show. From what I've seen though great stuff as usual, everyone relax now and enjoy your Christmas with your family!

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I wont give a review of the show because, honestly, this show speaks for itself. Every match on the card was great. Some even delivered despite certain circumstances. That's best case scenario right there and it just shows how great staff is for thinking on their feet. Couple that with some great promos and you have a very solid show. Starrcade bids farewell to 2013.....or does it? Stay tuned to UWF.com for more on that........

But, as far as Rated R Superstar is concerned...... *ahem*

I'M THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Firstly... just wanna say my bad on the Unification match. I wanted to do more to make the match more competitive but...

anyways... Show time folks and as usual... as always, as UWF always does... it delivers a superb show. The Shield? Together? Possibly? Uh oh.

Ambrose, EC3 and Fanny together was entertaining :D

But I def have to say all in all... this was an awesome show :D

iBunka

Reaction score
Damn. A lengthy PPV, and it is packed with quality.

- At the start of this match, I figured Kane would win. I didn’t read the TT’s so my thoughts aren’t based off that, I just figured you can’t top Kane right now. I nodded when Kane won and was continuing down the page when I totally forgot Eddie had the briefcase. I was kind of hoping for a failed cash in…. ahh who am I kidding. That wouldn’t be fun! Congrats to Eddie though.

- Next up is my match, don’t wanna speak a whole lot on it… a little disappointed that it didn’t get a lot of reviews in the comments above, but that doesn’t matter. I had a blast reading it and I figured I was done when Sheamus hit the White Noise. Then I thought I was done on the brogue kick. THEN I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER GONNA DIE and came back and won it. Figured that’s more in the fact the TT went 2-1 but hey, I think I’m undefeated at PPVs and I’ve held that belt for 3 months come January. Good rookie start I think?

- This hardcore match was on a whole different level. The widest array of weapons, and the creativity of whoever wrote this really seeped through. Cool that Kennedy picked up the win, great MOTY potential.

- Classic one on one match, some good back and forth. Was pulling for Christian to take the win here since I tagged with him but sadly that was not the case. Good read.

- If anyone is reading this far…. There is a missing promo right in this area.

- Batista is MIA so a squash match does justice here. I’m more excited to see a tag team division revival or something like that.

- There was some introductions missing from the taker match… just an FYI. I’m not a smackdown guy, but they put on a good show here. Time to put Booker on my close eye list. Congrats.

- a cochampion. Damn. Sad to see Blizzard’s title reign go down the toilet, but at least it will be one that is very hard to beat. I think that makes my reign maybe the longest currently running? Haven’t looked into it that much. Gonna be interesting to see how this pans out with two champs!

- Dean Ambrose vs Jericho was pretty sweet. Pulling for my good rival Jericho here but damn, when SHEILD came in… that’s something else. Good win for Dean, hope for a bright future when it comes to Jericho.

- Hoping for Goldust here, since I used to TT as him. Pretty awesome no DQ tag match. Two big surprise guests, which made it even that more awesome. Props to all these writers man… you guys have serious talent. Angle and Rhodes winning sucks…. I still hate you Cody.

- Kidd and HBK… this one speaks for itself and all I wanna say is that screwjob but reversed decision really tugged me. Great read.

- I’ll be honest about this main event, I couldn’t get into it – only because I’m a RAW guy atm. Hard to read something when you don’t know a lot about them, but like I said with Booker – it’s a good reason to keep an eye out for Matt Morgan. Congrats man.

Awesome PPV to the writers and participants. Hopefully I can keep having as much fun as I currently am and keep making a statement for being one of the newest guys here. Hell maybe I will get on the podcast one day. Stay awesome UWF.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Opening with the Casket Match for the Global Championship is an interesting choice, but in a good way, as I feel it's a strong opening. I've had a lot of fun in this feud with Coldhands, I guess I got a bit ahead of myself this time though because I thought for sure I was retaining. On the other hand, it was a hard fought win and there's no shame in losing the Global Championship back to him. Btw, Steve is not happy about being forced to come out to entrance music, especially music made famous during his days pandering to the crowd as Sting. Btw Matt getting chokeslammed off the stage was a surprising spot, but it makes sense, as it sets the stage for what comes later with Kane getting his title and his father back. It's a full-blown redemption story.

Loved the cash-in. That was one of the plans being discussed and I'm happy to see that SBS and Chase pulled the trigger on it. With Eddie and Chavo coming to RAW, I guess Steve Borden and Matt Bloom are going to Smackdown, so it's going to be interesting seeing how all of that plays out and what'll be in store for them once arriving on the blue brand. As for Eddie, his next move is obvious, defending the Global Championship against a vengeful Kane, which makes me happy because that means I get to keep feuding with Coldhands. Btw, is that a heel Eddie theme I see?

The promo between Heyman and Christian was great, I'm enjoying this, as Cwalker put it, trend of guys writing promos with all of their characters interacting when they otherwise wouldn't. I would like to see Christian versus Morgan honestly just because I know, even though it'd be Cwalker versus Cwalker, the thread would be huge and compelling to read.

Sheamus and Hogan had a nice match, a lot of near finishes including the heart stopping moment where you thought Sheamus had the whole thing won with the Brogue Kick but then Hogan kicked out. Great stuff, brother!

I was surprised to see that the Angle promo was actually an interaction promo between Angle and Bubba Ray. It was good stuff though, Bubba took some nice shots at Kurt. The most interesting line of the promo had to be Angle saying Rhodes' looks will only get him so far, because that can be considered an insult to his tag team partner, let's just hope for Kurt's sake that Cody doesn't see it that way.

So far everyone that has read the Hardcore Championship match and had something to say about it has enjoyed it, so I'm satisfied knowing that I did my job contributing a good match to such a big pay-per-view and entertaining you guys. Thanks to all the participants for making it fun, after writing the match between Kennedy and 911 a few weeks ago and this match, I can safely say I'm hooked and hope to write more for this division. Kennedy/Styles II is going to be great, I can't wait to see this feud continue! I wrote Kennedy's part by the way.

Another entertaining interaction promo, wasn't expecting the appearance by the Mexicools or the brawl that ensued but that's what makes these things great, you never know what's going to happen. Not to be a stickler for details but it says, "Ethan, EC3, and Fandango" and makes no mention of Dean, I thought that was funny because even though I knew what was intended and implied, I couldn't help but imagine two Ethan Carter III's and Fandango beating up the Mexicools for a moment.

Christian and DiBiase had a good match, and Ted winning by cheap means only to eat a post-match Killswitch is a pretty good indicator that we haven't seen the last of these two. I say bring it on, Cwalker versus Aniking delivers big time results.

Forgot to remove the marker for the intended promo. The point of this interaction was to explain Eddie being removed from the U.S. Championship match and he and Chavo being traded to Raw for Steve Borden and Matt Bloom, with DDP speaking with Stephanie instead of Stone Cold because the Snake Bite Syndicate still exists but as Austin's board of representatives, so to speak. In this promo, Austin was going to be busy, so Stephanie would have to consult DDP. Didn't have the time to write it guys, sorry.

It's a shame that Shane was never able to show and as a result, got squashed for the tag belts, but I'm hoping that he comes back swinging once school's out. Until he does, congrats to natlav, defend those belts well. Looking forward to seeing who the first contenders are.

The promo with JBL, Sandow, and Rhodes is easily my favorite interaction promo of the night, I was entertained by it tremendously and laughed at parts of it too. Glad we're allowed to take liberties and play guys we used to play in these promos.

Turning the contendership match into a match for the title and removing Eddie from the equation was unexpected when I was first told about it, but seeing it executed makes a bit more sense. RavenEffect's King Booker racks up another impressive win and picks up another piece of championship gold, and I'm not sure the guy's been here a full month yet. Very impressive, but also a good showing by Aniking's Hardy.

A nice short and sweet Reverend/Brother Devon promo, very interesting that he points out his intentions to break out on his own again someday. Doesn't say when, which makes it more interesting.

Co-European Champions is an unexpected decision but it's certainly a neat idea as I don't recall ever seeing something like this happen in e-feds before. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this, including what's sure to be the match to decide the true champ.
Another hilarious L.A.X. promo. I still love these guys, but I do hope to see them wrestling again soon I will admit. Interesting turn of events with Rey recruiting them to be superheroes, by the way, always thinking of ways to keep things fresh that Chase. What a good egg.

A beautiful World Tag Team Championship match, a lot of great action in this one. Was taken aback by Fandango receiving boos as, last I checked, they aren't heels and I don't believe they're turning but I could be wrong on either or both accounts.

I'm loving having Shark Boy back, I'm not sure what exactly prompted Sam to bring him back but it's a decision I'm in full support of. Willie Urbina makes a random and unexpected appearance, but kudos on that, no one saw that coming. Great promo.

Ambrose and Jericho had a good match, but the finish was what brought it home for me. I marked out for Rollins and Reigns getting involved, I hope Bumout decides to form the Shield with Andrew. Wish someone else was playing Reigns, though, not because I dislike Andrew's Reigns, because I don't, but because I think a three user Shield would be better and honestly, a more dominant force.

The Goldust and Bryan promo was interesting, if you aren't paying attention though you'll scroll past it and not notice it's even there like I almost did. The Sabin promo after it was unexpected but a nice surprise, I hope this means he'll be sticking around on a much more consistent basis.

The tag match was great, my only complaint is Foley's involvement doesn't make much sense considering he appears on behalf of Rhodes and Angle even though Rhodes left him bloodied a few weeks ago. Makes things more interesting though, as well as Austin's involvement. I'm certainly looking forward to the explanation and the unfolding of the next chapter in this feud. Btw, Goldust being hung from the scaffolding was an awesome spot.

Another appearance by Sandow is surprising but, as always, is welcomed. Another entertaining promo, I'm certain the "Enlightened Savior of the Unwashed Masses" will have physical involvement at the Rumble.

Kidd and Michaels had great emotion and nice storytelling behind it. Wasn't expecting the screwjob ending, but it's effective in doing what a lot of tonight's match finishes did, it prolongs the feud. Congrats to Shawn on the retention.

I'm looking forward to Triple H solving the dispute between Stephanie and Orton, two GMs becomes one come January 6th. Hope he brings his shovel.

Main event was a strong, strong match and Cwalker's dominance continues as he goes from being the International Champion to being the new UWF Champion, as it makes more sense for that to be the belt kept following the unification. Congratulations man, what a fight to get here. Looking forward to seeing who gets first crack at you.

All in all, awesome show my fellow UWF'ers. Super excited to see the previews for the January 6th RAW and the January 11th Smackdown, but that'll come next week. Until then, Merry Christmas guys, let's all enjoy our break and our holiday!

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Very good show and a solid card which turned into a solid end of year show

can anyone beat king booker? Raven effect is such a great TT'er and deserves to have 2 pieces of gold

Eddie congrats on the cash in and though it was going to be a failed attempt!

last of all congrats writers who have done very well with this show

RavenEffect

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
awesome show - can't believe I won the US title really didn't see that coming. Quality match honestly the way it was going thought Matt Hardy had it but Bookah! sneaks another win. Congrats to everyone who won and the writers for a amazing read (especially hardcore title match)