• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
OOC: I like what you guys have going on here but I gotta say, you should have waited a bit longer for the Warrior TT.

Noooooope, SBS did the right thing. Teddly hasn't been online, so we move on as the other 3 are keen.

Great job so far guys, excellent TTing. Keep it up!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
*As Kidd stays on the ring apron, leaning forward with his arms on the ropes he chuckles before lifting up his microphone.*

hg.jpg

Tyson Kidd:

Astonishing...two grown men who sound like middle school snot nosed kids trying to convince the school bully that they are in fact "though", I mean I've heard of this tactic before I just have never seen it used let alone by two men at the same time aimed at each other. The tactic where if you talk long enough about nothing then you get in your adversary's head, sadly that works on the dimwitted which I could understand why you'd use it against each other however in the dungeon its not just about wrestling its about toughening the mind. And speaking of minds it seems I'm the only one here who still has contact with his.

*Kidd looks over at Triple H*

I mean, noob? you can't be serious Hunter I thought you were one of the "great' wrestling minds in this business, and yet you come out here sounding like some internet video game playing nerd. Basically these people, either way I'm oh so disappointed in you Hunter. I came out here expecting a good challenge, to be able to shine against someone I always heard was up there in the rankings and now I see you and I'm either looking at a completely and totally overrated nobody or I'm looking at someone who is a shell of his former self. You walk out here and you talk about the Montreal screw job like your going to get to me? I'm sorry but do I look like I care about you screwing someone when all you did was stand out at ringside while Shawn put on the hold and Vince rang the bell. Oh yeah you really screwed Bret, by the way I couldn't care less who and why someone screwed Bret. He taught me what he knew but as far as that situation goes its his own fault for allowing himself to be put in his own hold, So I'm sorry but if that was your big home-run swing to try and get to me then it was swing and a miss and a very poor swing at that.

*Kidd just shakes his head in disappointment before remembering something.*

Oh and what was it that you said? I didn't do anything when I was given my opportunity at the major leagues, I didn't do anything because I was never given an Opportunity. See you were given an easy King of the Ring bracket, you were given match after match after match after match against everyone they could throw at you just so that simply from a statistical standpoint you had to succeed. You were handed an entire group of people to be leader of, and then when you and Stephanie met you were handed the greatest thing of all. T.V Time with the chairman and when the chairman focuses on you well then everyone focuses on you. I on the other hand was the most impressive newcomer in ECW winning match after match until they threw a flopping David Hart Smith on my shoulders and forced me to carry him through a tag team run. And when I finally dropped the dead weight i brought in a bodyguard and they immediately fired him and stopped giving me matches, hell when I signed up here I wanted to come in with a friend of mine that I had met and yet I was told they had no room for him. You see Hunter you've been given every shot in the book, do you know why Ric Flairs 16 reigns is impressive? because he was that good. But you've come so close to that record, and yet have you noticed just how no one cared or they just hate that you did, the reason for that is because unlike Flair you were given countless shots to beat that record. If you lose a shot you get a second opportunity to be added last minute That is your whole career, shot after shot after damn shot. Eventually you had to win and that's what your all about, not skill not talent but just out of numbers. This right here is my shot though, my only shot I won't be surprised if by chance I end up losing more than one match that I will be given my walking papers while you can lose every week and you'll still show up getting a number one contenders shot.

Just like Del Rio here who was given countless free golden tickets to the world title and he just kept failing until eventually he managed to cash it in for a win. That's what makes me, unlike you two, oh so dangerous. Because I have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain people like me don't get shots, people like me are told to go out have a damn good match like I can but try and make sure not to steal the show and make it quick because the top guy wants to cut a promo before his match. That won't happen again, I have too much talent to let it go to waste while people oh so undeserving get the recognition I deserve.

*Kidd turns his gaze to Alberto*

Del Rio you brought something up, you see I don't want these people cheering me because frankly I'm not out here for them. I dislike them because they choose to judge me when they couldn't even do a quarter of the things I can do, but that is besides the point. You talked about these fans cheering me right now, well the reason for that is because even though I call them on their hypocrisy and they know that I am right in saying it they cheer me because they are simply tired and dare I say bored of you two. Of not understanding every third word you say Del Rio and of triple H rambling like an old man trying to stay young, tired of Alberto Del Rio and Triple H being shoved down everyone's throat, and while I dislike them I tend to agree with all of them in this matter and this matter only. That being said I am the single greatest prospect UWF has ever had, the people in charge don't know it now but they have just invested in the future of this industry by hiring me. I'm not after the United States Title like the online card alluded to when speaking of our match, I'm not even after the World title right now. What I'm after is the recognition I deserve, what I'm after is beating this sole fact into everyone's skull. That Tyson Kidd is the best period. That's why I will do what no one expects me to do, as everyone is oh so busy talking about Triple H and Alberto Del Rio facing off or wondering where Warrior is, they will leave the night talking about Tyson Kidd embarrassing you. I'm not waiting for my opportunity anymore, now I'm taking my shots. The sad thing for you two is that its your shots I'll be taking first.

*Kidd scoffs for a moment as he looks at both men*

It's almost sad you know, what I mean is I almost feel bad that my name is going to be so well known for beating these big names. When in reality this victory will be a waste of my time as while your names are sure bigger than mine, your talent combined is simply put...Pitiful. That being said I'll end with this, Hunter you call yourself the King of Kings. Do you know why I am proclaimed the Crown Prince? because once those at the top are done I will become the top guy, the only issue is this crown-prince isn't going to wait for those on top to leave peacefully. So take a good look, all of you in this arena take a good look. Your future, has arrived.

*Kidd smirks as he turns his back to both men leaning back on the top rope as he looks out at the crowd with a smug look on his face ignoring everyone in the ring*

The Nicker

Reaction score
(OOC: Really lovin' this well-put together role-play. I think the use of Tyson Kidd and and Alberto Del Rio is something that can make them seem even more important than Triple H and Ultimate Warrior, but wow; Ultimate Warrior's involvement in general is not something I expect from an e-fed from this generation of wrestling. :p)

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Triple-h-Promo.

Turning your back to us, Tyson? It's about damn time you realized that you really don't matter. Now keep your punk ass turned around as I address Alberto, here.

You can talk all you want about me only being pushed because everyone was leaving. You wanted to mention Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, and Undertaker. I am better than those guys! I have beaten Shawn Michaels, I have beaten Owen Hart, I have been Undertaker, and all three of those guys have defeated Bret Hart. I defeated them which means I am also better than the so called, "Hitman." The men you have beaten pale in comparison to the men that have fallen at the feet of the King of Kings. I don't know if you have ever heard of Mick Foley or not but he is a legend in this business. Guess who retired Mick Foley? I did. I retired his ass from wrestling. I beat the hell out of him in a street fight. I through him through the roof of Hell in a Cell, and I made sure that he would always remember who he was in the ring with.

Fans begin to chant Mick Foley's name.

Sit down, shut the hell up, and show me some respect! I'm trying to talk to Alberto here but you people are pissing me the hell off! Don't make me get out my sledgehammer and whip every single one of your asses! Now Del Rio, I can't belive you accused me of being jealous of you. Why the hell would I be jealous of you? The things I have accomplished in this business are countless. I am a thirteen time World Heavyweight champion. You think you are the same person I used to be? I'm sorry but I didn't drive rental cars to the ring, while wearing a towell around my neck, having Ricky Ricardo or whatever the hell his name is, introduce me. I also came through when expected. All you have done so far is choke. Everyone expected you to be a big star, long before you won your first title, but you kept choking. You are a letdown. You are a disappointment. I actually ran with the ball when it was given to me. All you have done is struck out. Sure you are a two time WWE Champion but you had two reigns that lasted what, a month or two each? I'm sorry but having month-long title reigns doesn't make you the best. Beating guys like Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Edge, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, winning thirteen world titles, being named PWI Wrestler of the year, having match of the year, winning the Royal Rumble and ACTUALLY winning the World Title in the main event, makes me the best that this business has ever seen. It is disrespect to the wrestling industry for you to claim that you are what I used to be. You act as if I'm just an old washed up hasbeen. I am in the best shape of my life and I can still kick ass like I kicked ass ten years ago. You can say that I was given a free ticket into the wrestling business but yet you were the one who was given a free ticket when you were born into a famous, luchador wrestling family. Just so you know, never in your wildest wet dreams, will you be as good as your uncle, Mil Mascaras. You can stand here and claim you are nothing short of excellence but that is in your fantasy world. In reality you have proved that you can't back up what you say.

54.jpg

You want to make fun of my old Royal Hunter Herst Helmsley Gimmick? Have you looked at yourself lately? You are acting like you are the royal one around here. Sounds like a ripoff if you ask me. You want to call this squared circle your ring? I'll make a deal with you. When you win thirteen World Titles, you can claim this is your ring. But as of now, this ring is the ring that the King of Kings has excelled in. You want to talk about being excellent? I am the excellent one and I will prove that to you when I beat you, tonight. You and Tyson Kidd want to claim I am a shell of my former self? I am the same man right now that I was ten years ago! I am the best the wrestling world has to offer, just as I was ten years ago. The only difference is, back then I was beating guys that mattered. Tonight, I'm going to be beating two guys who think they are something they are not. Alberto you may be good, but I am great, and I can guaran-damn-tee that!

Triple H redirects his attention to Tyson Kidd.

Is your skinny-ass ready to listen yet?

Kidd keeps his back turned and continues to ignore Triple H.

You can pretend to ignore me all you want but everyone knows you care about what I have to say. I truly am not concerned about you one single bit but I figured I'd give you some advice. A guy like you who hasn't accomplished anything in this business shouuldn't be disrespecting a veteran like myself. If you keep that up, you will never make it in the UWF. You want to talk about me? You claimed that I am either an overated nobody or a shell of my former self. As I just said a second ago, I am no shell of my former self. I was the same man back then, as I will be tonight when I beat your ass. Also what about an overated nobody? You want to call someone who has done everything there is to do an overated nobody when you have yet to do anything! And besides, I'd rather be an overated nobody, than a nobody who isn't even rated, like yourself.

Tyson Kidd finally turns around to listen to what Triple H has to say.

Tyson, I said you couldn't make it in the big leagues when given the oppurtunity, and you want to make excuses about not given an oppurtunity? You were given an oppurtunity when you signed the damn contract. You really think I was pushed when I became a wrestler? Hell no, I wasn't! But I realized that and I didn't make excuses. Instead I busted my ass and did what had to be done to make it to the top. It doesn't matter what you do to get there. All that matters is that you are on top, and Tyson, on top is somewhere you will never be. Well let me rephrase that. On top in the wrestling world is somewhere you will never be. We all know you have been on top of your manly-ass, anvil girlfriend. But I could care less who you mess around with.

162502_10150364464353788_10150364422083788_9928_2273_b.jpg

You were bragging about winning matches on ECW. Who the hell would brag about that? You were beating a bunch of jobbers. Then you said you were stuck with DH Smith. I think it's the other way around because DH Smith was the one carrying you. Make all the excuses you want but you will never accomplish a damn thing until you get your skinny-ass up, and attempt to make an impact. Then you actually have the nerve to say I only won titles to go in the record books with the Naitcha Boy Ric Flair. He is a man in this business that I respect more than anyone. He mentored me for years. Ric Flair has a record that may never be broken and I am fine with that because he deserves it. I didn't win titles because I wanted to break the record. I won titles because I am the best that this business has to offer.

Triple H shuts up about Tyson Kidd and Alberto Del Rio as he looks in the camera and begins to talk.

Warrior, I have to say I am extremely dissappointed in you. You are too lazy to show up here tonight. I have to admit though, I am not suprised. It certainly isn't the first time. This must be your 1996 WWF run all over again! Warrior, I dare you to show your face tonight and I will kick your ass along with these two embicles in the ring. Tonight, I will prove why I am the Serbrial Assasin. Tonight, I will prove why I am the King of Kings. Tonight, I will prove why I am the Game. And tonight, I will prove why I am the best UWF has to offer!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Del Rio raises the mic to speak after HHH's tirade​

You know Hunter you almost had me there. You almost had me convinced that you we had traveled back in time, back to the Attitude Era of wrestling. Where what you said in the ring could be backed up once you actually stepped through the ropes into the ring. Then I snapped back to reality, back to realization. You are not that guy anymore. You can come out to MY ring and continuously rant and rave about how you could kick anyone's ass, and how you're in the best shape of your life when we know it's all a lie. I can look at from you over here and tell you've put on more weight, and that you're a daily visitor to your local McDonalds like the rest of the fat slobs that occupy this city. Your body is getting a little pudgier and your hair a little greyer.

The crowd boos​

HHH you can talk about my title reigns being short and the quality of my opponents differing from the guys you stood opposite of, when you know none of that matters here. Your accomplishments and the guys you buried with your backstage politics have no pull here in the UWF. It's a all new business, with all new history to be made. If you want to look back at the last year of each career, who was more successful Hunter? I won the Royal Rumble, I won Money In the Bank and I had two WWE championship reigns. What did you do Hunter? You spent most the year backstage, you came back around at Wrestlemania, and you lost at Wrestlemania to the Undertaker. You knew you had nothing left in your tank, and you know your body is nothing of what it use to be, so you went backstage to hide again. I grew up watching you HHH all the way down in Mexico. I said to myself, one day I want to wrestle him. One day it would be my dream match to wrestle HHH. I have my chance tonight, and honestly I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed that our first chance to stand across the ring from each other, I'm fighting the shell of what use to be HHH. A man who is so burned out but is so determined to prove to the fans, and to prove to the boys backstage he still has it when we all know he doesn't.

HHH chant begins as Del Rio continues

HHH you talked about how you ended Mick Foley's career. Hunter just as it's my DESTINY to win tonight and to go to Wrestlemania to win the United States championship, it is my DESTINY to finally give you what you really want. I can see it in your eyes, and I can hear it in your voice every time you speak. That's your way out of this business isn't it Hunter. You know it, I know it, the fans know it, hell even Tyson Kidd with his stupid little haircut knows it. You won't walk away from this ring, and you won't walk away from this business. That's why you took this match tonight wasn't it Hunter? You know you could never stop wanting to be in the spotlight, so I'm going to take that spotlight away from you, just like I did in the WWE. Just like it was HHH who finally give Mick Foley his out in the WWE, it's going to be Alberto Del Rio, the Essence of Excellence who gives HHH not only his way out of this business, but out of this industry for good. It will be Alberto Del Rio who takes HHH out back like Old Yellow, and put one in his head to end his tyranny on this business. Hunter I will be the one to finally give you what you want, what you need, what you crave that's to retire you. That's to make sure no one has to sit through another repetitive HHH promo ever again.​

HHH is steaming as Del Rio gets in his face​

HHH THIS IS MY RING. You are nothing anymore. You are below Alberto Del Rio. This is my business and my ring, and until you can prove that you can take it from me, that will ALWAYS be the case. I will always be better then you Hunter. I have taken your spotlight, and I have replaced you as the top dog of not only this company, but I replaced you as the top dog in the WWE. The only time you'll get close to another championship is if I allow you to look at it while you wash and polish one of my cars. You're a wrinkle old man that needs to learn his place in this company and die out like the rest of the wrestling has beens.

Del Rio steps over to the ropes and leans against them. Calm, cool and collected.​

Where is your hero now? Where's the man they call The Warrior? Warrior Alberto Del Rio has called you out, I've put you in my spotlight for a few brief seconds and you were stupid enough to not take that opportunity. It might of been your last chance to be relevant Warrior. A chance to step into the ring with the face of this company.

Del Rio then turns his attention to Tyson Kidd.​

Oh you're still here? Tyson Kidd you claim to be the future of this business. You're wrong, because like I've said it countless times tonight and you're too stupid to understand or listen, I AM THE FUTURE OF THIS BUSINESS. Unlike you Tyson Kidd I win when it matters. You're attempt to get over is pathetic, you insult the fans when that's all you have. Unlike me I don't care about these fans, because just like you, they'll never be good as me. The Mexican Aristocraft is successful at anything and everything he does. You come out to my ring and run your mouth about how Alberto Del Rio was pushed down people's throats. You know why Tyson Kidd? Because unlike you I had the athletic ability, the charisma, the cunning edge, the in ring ability and the mic work to actually get over. Watching a Tyson Kidd match was worse then watching a WWE Diva's Championship match, or any Diva match actually. Tyson Kidd you complain countless times about how you don't want to compete for championship gold, yet you want recognition. When this stuff comes out of your mouth do you think before you say it?​

Del Rio is in Tyson Kidd's face now

You want to come out here and complain week after week about how you're not recognized and how you don't want to win championships, too stupid to realize that they are one in the same. You see Tyson Kidd that's why you won't ever be better then me. Cause you don't have a drive to win, but you have a drive to complain every time something isn't handed to you because you trained with the legendary Hart family and you think this business owes you everything. You're almost as bad as Hunter here who thinks the world owes him everything because he slept with Stephanie McMahon. It's pathetic Tyson Kidd. Owen Hart is rolling in his grave because of the shame you have brought to the Hart's name. You will always be a bottom feeder.​

Tyson Kidd smirks at Del Rios comment. Del Rio slaps him right across the face knocking the smirk off.

Tyson Kidd I'm going to teach you a little thing tonight about respect tonight in MY ring. Because by the end of the night when my hand is raised in victory, you WILL respect Alberto Del Rio. I AM the face of this company. After I beat you, Hunter, and the Warrior tonight, I will move on to win US Championship gold and you will respect me as YOUR champion. My path to Wrestlemania is set, and I will not allow some smart mouth punk and too old has beens stop me from my destiny of once again holding championship gold. And soon, very soon you, all the boys backstage, and these fans will respect me as UWF World....Heavyweight.....CHAMPION.

Del Rio hangs on this last word, as he drops the mic smirking. He exits through the ropes and takes the steel steps down. The fans are booing Del Rio as he walks back up the ramp mouthing back down to the ring that he will win tonight. He spreads his arm out motioning to the fans and smirking as he exits through the curtains and disappears.​

OOC: Ok first off I want to say thanks guys to everyone who left comments about the TTing and Del Rio and everything thanks! Also I ended Del Rio in ring because I wanna expand the storyline a bit and go backstage.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Wrestlemania: Hardcore Championship - Ambrose (c) vs. Ryan vs. Black

Thread is for UWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Ambrose (CaptainxBumout), Joey Ryan (Sam) and Ultramantis Black (hyourinmaru) to post in for their match at Wrestlemania for the Hardcore Championship!

Good luck guys, go nuts.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
OOC: It doesn't have to be a end at all. We could also TT backstage. Im just having so much fun TT'ing with you guys I wanted to add another aspect to it

Teddlyforce

Reaction score
Masshole, If you know it the you are from here
And then the lights go out. There is a silence that comes over the crowd as they begin to think that there is a problem in the arena as the darkness lasts longer than they have ever experienced. Then the nightmare begins.

[video=youtube;94bGzWyHbu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0&ob=av2e[/video]

The crowd split between the cheers and boos as they do not know what to think but they watch intently as the Warrior makes his way to the ring. Almost in a trance as he looks into the eyes of his competitors.

05.jpg

The Warrior begins to chuckle as he looks around the arena and then fixes his gaze on the crowd.

wwe-legend-ultimate-warrior-posing-for-wwe-fans-pictures-gallery-260x300.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior: Ahhh..

The crowd split booing and cheering as they wait the first words of the warrior.

The Ultimate Warrior: The time has come for a new era of Nightmares to be instilled in the lives of your mortal drones and insignificant clowns! The Nightmare has returned and the entire world is now on notice as the Warriors have been waiting for the right time to make their mark on the new land known as UWF! Many of you know the legacy of darkness that the Warrior had unleashed on the pitiful grapplers in UCW and let it be known that the reckoning is on its way yet again. However this is not how the legacy of Darkness shall begin! For those of you who do not understand don't worry for the power of the Warrior will be unleashed and when it does be afraid for the Darkness will engulf you all and that is the time when your nightmares will begin! The three competitors in the ring enjoy your little contest for the Warriors see you as nothing and enjoy your little games for the Warriors will only battle those worthy and on the battlefield of darkness. Only when decided by the Ultimate Nightmare! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Warrior drops the mic and walks out of the Arena. The crowd Booing now as they have all turned on the Warrior. The Warrior turned back to the crowd Raised his arms as he laughed uncontrollably, then he screamed " The Darkness is Coming" Turned and walked out of the Arena.

OOC: Sorry for the late post but I didn't know that the League had started. I was out on tour for the last month. Now that I know that we are in full swing I will be back to the old ways.

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 4

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
HHH.jpg

Triple H smiles as he has watched Alberto Del Rio and The Ultimate Warrior walk away.

Was that vintage Warrior or what? Come out here, scream a bunch of jibberish nobody can understand, and walk away. He had to at least make a quick appearance before the match tonight. That is if he even shows up for the match. Warrior, you need to realize that when you finally hang up your boots, nobody will remember what you have accomplished in this business, and nobody will remember your ridiculous promos. Everyone will rememer that the Ultimate Warrior is an Ultimate Phony. Everyone will remember all of the times they paid money to see you, and you didn't show up. You are a liar, and everyone realizes that. I may not be the nicest man in the world but when I say I am going to be somewhere, I make damn sure, I am there.

As for Alberto Del Rio, I find it hilarious that you would say all of that to my face, and then turn around and walk away. Do you not have the balls, or as they say in your country, wavoes, or whatever the hell it is, to stick around after you run your mouth? You want to call me old, and broke down, and a shell of my former self, but yet you are too scared to stay in the ring with me. You want to talk about what I have done in the past doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what has happened in the last year? It's funny how you bring up me losing at Wrestlemania, when you too, lossed. I may not have officially won the match but I did something no man has ever done. I made sure the Undertaker didn't walk out on his own will. I walked out of that match. Undertaker was helped to his feet and rolled off on a cart. Undertaker won the battle. I won the war! It is so ironic how you mention me losing whenever you too lossed. You won the Royal Rumble and that's fine and dandy, but when it came time for you to cash in on that oppurtunity, you came up short. You lossed to Edge in the opening match and nobody even remembers you being on the show. Instead, they remember me beating the Undertaker within an inch of his life. But your losing didn't stop there. Edge was forced to give up the World Title and retire due to injury. You received another chance at the belt, at Extreme Rules. What happened? You lossed again! This time losing to Edge's best friend, Christian. You were forgotten about until a few months later when you won the Money in the Bank briefcase. You cashed it in after CM Punk was Jacknifed by Kevin Nash. Two weeks later, you lossed your title to John Cena. Only to win it back, but lose it again in a month. Since then, you have been irrelevant. To sum it all up, you are bragging about a year of your career. A year that nobody will remember in Alberto Del Rio's career. A year that Alberto Del Rio was a one hit wonder!

I will be remember for not only accomplishing everything in this business, but for also entertaining the fans. I don't give a rat's ass about the fans but I entertain them, and I don't even try to. You come out here and do everything you can to get these people to notice you, and you receive no reaction. All I have to do is walk out and these people will either eat me up with boos or eat me up with cheers. It doesn't matter what kind of reaction, I get a reaction. You can come out here and do everything you can to get these fans to boo you, and they don't get a damn. They see straight through you. These people realize that I am the best thing this wrestling business has to offer.

010.png

Since Del Rio and Warrior left, I guess I will just explain to all of you why I am going to win tonight. Oh wait, Tyson Kidd is still the ring? Oh well, it's not like he matters anyway. I am sure Alberto and Warrior are in the back listening but I don't really care because I want to speak to the fans here. I want each and every single one of you to plant your asses in your seats and listen to me when I am talking.

Fans begin to chant Triple H's name.

Did I give any of you permission to chant my name? Once again, sit down, shut the hell up, and listen to me when I am speaking. If I have to say that one more time, I'm getting my sledgehammer out and bashing each and every single one of your heads into the ground! I want you all to listen to this closely. Tonight, I will win the match because Del Rio, Warrior, and Kidd's careers combined do not compare to mine. But it doesn't matter what has happened in our careers. All that matters is tonight, I will win the fatal four way. I will go to Wrestlemania. And I will win the United States Championship!

Triple H drops the microphone and poses in the ring as "The Kings" by Run DMC floods the PA System.

triple-h-fan-posing-with-him-after-the-raw-taping-1_display_image.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

[video=youtube_share;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://youtu.be/f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd gives a 70/30 positive crowd reaction as he comes out with a smirk on his face and his Hardcore Championship across his shoulder. He starts walking down the ramp in a rather odd fashion for him which is a normal walk with his head held high. He slowly but surely makes his way up the steel ring steps and stands on the apron and gives the crowd the devil horns as he walks into the ring as they cheer him on.

mox2-1.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa would you look at that. I've been getting quite the crowd reaction as of late. I managed to catch RAW this past week and I'll be honest, I don't remember anything I said in that interview although I do remember holding that girl though. That interview has been making waves backstage and apparently I'm that damn good that I can do this stuff when I black out. Did you guys see I had a fork in that bag? Holy shit what was that all about? What I told that girl though was all true. I SHOULD be main eventing Wrestlemania. I SHOULD be the Undisputed Champion right now. I mean hell I've been beating everyone left and right and proving my dominance and yet I'm not even on the damn poster for Wrestlemania. How can you leave the best Champion out of the programs? Hell even the X Division Champion Johnny G or Tony I'm not sure I didn't watch their match but they got left out of the poster but I guess they're used to it since no one cares about them. Our "champ" is actually on the poster front and center and yet again in the background. Hell even Jericho and Miz are on there and I beat the hell out of both of them.

The crowd cheers agreeing with Ambrose and he smiles and soaks in the applause.

But enough bitching about how I'm not promoted enough because I'm supposed to be out here promoting my match at Wrestlemania. It's going to be a hardcore showdown between myself, Ultramantis Black and Joey Ryan. Now I know what your all thinking, who? And that's exactly right. You see I've been getting thrown the bottom of the barrel for quite awhile now. I help turn former number one contenders to the Undisputed title into shells of their former selves. I also beat people who go out there and half ass it every night. Well let's give them a little credit they're probably trying their hardest and it just doesn't match up to me. I mean my challengers are so worthless, they couldn't even beat each other.

We have UltraMantis who looks like a kid in a Halloween costume running around trying to be some sort of homo erotic super villain. I mean who uses the word devious? The guy wears anal beads around his neck for gods sake! And their legal in our match! Who knows what Joey Ryan is going to do with them!

Some of the crowd laughs while the rest seems dead silent.

That’s right I said Joey Ryan. Oh what’s that no applause break? Yeah that’s because no one gives two shits about the guy. He comes out with baby oil and throws it down his pants. Ugh the thought of him makes me want to barf. I’m hardcore and normally I don’t need weapons to put someone down but I have a feeling I’m going to need a ten foot pole just to touch that guy. Hopefully he’s as useless as I remember him and UltraMantis can take him out for me as a showing of strength or something I don’t know.

Last week I made headlines and my opponents were no where to be seen. And you people are to actually believe that they have a shot at beating me for my Hardcore Championship? Like I always say, they have an opportunity to win by using weapons and beating each other but judging by their debut match they seem incapable of doing so. So at Wrestlemania I’m going to make Joey Ryan even uglier than he is now and I’m going to make Ultramantis bleed all over the place. I’m not sure if his mask will soak up the blood but that just means I’m going to have to beat him even harder. Now if you all will excuse me, I think I’ll allow my opponents to get a couple words in. Ya’ know, to be fair.

Dean walks over to the turnbuckle and sit atop of it as the fans cheer him on.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF RAW Ambrose, Ryan & Black vs Del Rio, HHH & Aries

[video=youtube;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

The crowd begins to cheer loudly as Dean Ambrose makes his way down to the ring without his Hardcore Championship. He starts flinging the sweat off his head towards the camera as it pans in for a close up saying “Just wait for it, wait for it.â€￾. He continues to walk down the ramp in a chicken like fashion, dipping his head with every step he takes. He walks up the ring steps, stomping hard on them with every step he takes and he leans off the ropes for awhile before finally walking into the ring.

dean7.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen I am your Hardcore Champion, Dean Ambrose!

The crowd erupts in cheers and begins to chant "Ambrose, Ambrose, Ambrose!"

Ya' know, that means a lot to me it really does. It tells me that I've been doing a lot of things right lately. Apparently people took notice of what I said last week and Teddy Long has put me where I belong. In the main event. Of course as with everything else, I'm still being held back. You see I've been assigned to team up with my opponents for my Hardcore Championship match up at Wrestlemania, Joey Ryan and Ultramantis Black. Now if they were smart, they would use this match to inflict some sort of pain on me. They could either physically hit me or just make me face everyone on my own in some sort of handicap match. For the other three that is because I won't be at a disadvantage oh no, no, no, no, no. I'll be taking on three useless guys who have done absolutely nothing since they've been here. They are seemingly on a roller coaster ride filled with ups and downs and yet it's just a small coaster that will never reach the potential of the Superman which I am on. My career here thus far has not really been filled with ups and downs as much as other people trying to sabotage it. I think all my wins speak for themselves and yet somehow I'm not main eventing more often. Cleary there is some mischief at work here and I will soon uncover it but next week, I'll focus on beating the crap out of my opponents. Allow me to give you a run down of these losers.

First we have the game himself, Triple H. Now I'm not sure if you've heard of this yet H, but I've been known to make people shells of their former selves. Considering you already are a shell of what you once were, which let's be honest wasn't really that much to begin with. When people think they're becoming big news I give them a bit of a reality check. And not like that loser The Miz, no I beat him even before he had a shot at the Undisputed Championship. So before you even think your old ass can get in this ring and try to hang with the young guns, just know that I thrive on humiliating people like you. You claim to have divorced Stephanie McMahan and the real you is back. No some washed up shell is back and I‘ll gladly put him out of his misery. I know that‘s what you really want. It all makes sense. You come back because you want your suffering to end. Well look no further H.

The crowd chants " Beat his ass, beat his ass!"

A violent bunch are we? We also have here Alberto Del Rio. You probably forgot who he is so I‘ll remind you. He always says something like this. “Blah blah blah destiny, you are a bunch of peasants, I‘m so wealthy blah blah blah. The Mexican asshole I think you people call him. He had a very impressive debut last week. I don‘t know if you all saw but he actually made ol‘ Triple H submit last week. Sure he used Ricardo‘s help but that’s what poor people are for right? Wrong! You see Rio, I was poor once, hell I still kinda am which anyone could tell by just looking at me. I hate guys like you Al. I have to give you props though, I went my whole life stealing from guys like you. People like you allowed me to live but don‘t worry, I won‘t steal anything from you in our match, no not like you steal victories. I’ll look your right in the face, slap you so hard you get knocked out, and then spit in your face just for shits n’ giggles.

The crowd is firmly behind Ambrose as hey cheer him on. He starts running around the ring taking off his jacket and eliciting a louder response from the crowd. He stands on the second rope and motions for the crowd to become even louder.

dean11.jpg

You see that’s how much people hate you guys. You know when I was talking about roller coasters? I was specifically talking about Austin Aries. The man was barely able to beat Wade Barrett last week, by disqualification, and yet I’ve beaten him in the past as well. Does Air even realize that he stand no chance in hell against me? I mean who has he even beaten? Big Show? Done that. Barrett? He was afraid to even get in the ring with me. I’m sorry to tell you this Austin, but you’re getting old. Your time in the limelight has come and gone before your career has even gotten started. I’m 26 years old and I’ve has twice as much life experience and have made twice as much an impact as you have here. I will continue to run my way through this entire company. I know some of you remember this.

Dean Ambrose walks over to his jacket on the ground and pulls out a piece of paper out of his pocket as the crowd starts to cheer him on. He unfolds it and shows it to the camera.

Well would ya’ look at that. Allow me to read this for the few of you who can’t see this or are hiding from me in the back. The Big Show…..Rob Van Dam……. Jack Swagger……Wade Barrett…..The Miz…….Cody Rhodes…..Edge and Chris Jericho have all been crossed out. That there is a list of the people I’ve beaten into submission since I arrived here. That’s more than anyone else here and I wasn’t even here when the company started! Don’t worry though you three, and my two teammates will all be crossed out as well in the coming weeks.

Now some you may realize I’m not wearing my Hardcore Championship out here. That’s because I don’t want a thief like Alberto Del Rio stealing anymore shit. Also because I don’t need to wear it around my waist for all of you to recognize me as champion. It’s in the way I walk, the way I talk. In other words, that title has become a part of me. So technically I am wearing it right now. The blood of everyone who has fought me is smeared across my chest and that’s much more of a trophy than an actual belt across my waist.

This brings to my very next point-

Ambrose is suddenly cut off and he very quickly flings the mic and sits on the floor yelling “I wasn‘t finished!â€￾

mox4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.