UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Amazing show! I'm excited about possibly going after the US title. I'll bring my A game for next week's raw and expect the same from my opponenets.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 3/27/12 Card!

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 27th, 2012 Card
"Punk Your Poison"

Raw is on fire with Wrestlemania getting closer and closer. And this Raw is promised to deliver plenty more surprises on the Road to the Grandest Stage of them all. The biggest surprise will be who will face Wade Barrett for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania. Speaking of Barrett he will be in action against the Undisputed Champion CM Punk as Orton's pick to face Punk. Punk has also made his pick and Orton is in for a night of Hardcore as his opponent will be the UWF Hardcore Champion Dean Ambrose. Who will walk out victorious in their PYP matches, will both, will neither? And more importantly who will be the last man standing on this night?

Antonio_Cesaro.jpg
VS.
WilliamRegal2.jpg

Last Chance Match for Regal

Antonio Cesaro v. William Regal

Last week Regal was stunned by the Ultimate Warrior and his claim of facing the European Champion was dust thanks for the actions of the European Champion himself. Teddy Long being the fair General Manager he is has decided to give Regal one last chance at achieving his dream, that is if he can beat the European Champion in a match. Cesaro is looking to take Regal out of his sights once and for all, but the older Englishman will be anything but a gentleman to get into the European title match at Wrestlemania.

United States Tournament

Semi Final Matches

AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
Vs.
Bobby_Roode2.jpg

Alberto Del Rio v. Robert Roode

Triple_H6.jpg
Vs.
Tyson_Kidd.jpg

Triple H v. Tyson Kidd

The Semi Finals have been made and while 4 will enter the night only one man will walk out the Number One Contender. The two winners of the Semi Finals will face off in the finals to see who will be facing Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania. Will it be the Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio, The Ruder member of Beer Money Robert Roode, the up and coming Tyson Kidd, or the Game Triple H. It is any one's ball game, and who will make their Wrestlemania dreams come true.

Pick Your Poison

Punk4.jpg
VS.
WadeBarrett4.jpg

CM Punk vs. Wade Barrett

The Undisputed and United States Champion will face off. For weeks Barrett has been saying he can defeat CM Punk. Thanks to Randy Orton his dreams get to come true. The win could skyrocket Barrett's career for sure. But the Undisputed Champion has been there before and has overcome everything so far. This week he looks to make an example of Barrett to send a message to Randy Orton.

RandyOrton16.jpg
Vs.
Dean_Ambrose-1.jpg

Hardcore Non-Title Match

Randy Orton v. Dean Ambrose

Upon hearing the news that Randy Orton's opponent picked for him by CM Punk, the Viper begged Teddy Long to make it a Hardcore match. Orton is out to prove he is the best in the world period. Beating the hottest rising star in the business at his own game would be a big statement not only to his wrestlemania opponent, but to the entire world. The Hardcore Champion however is still upset over suffering his first loss and is looking to take out some of his frustration on the former Legend Killer.

WE WILL HEAR FROM:

The Ultimate Warrior shocked the World last week by becoming the Number one contender last week. He made William Regal's nightmare a reality and now he is planning on taking Cesaro's championship from him at Wrestlemania and making the Champion's nightmares come true.

David Otunga will be in court this week as rumor has it a law suit is in the works. Otunga has asked for the week off to pursue this but has allowed the UWF Universe to join him in his second home, what could UWF's only Lawyer be doing? Tune in to find out.

Joey Ryan: He cost Ambrose and his team the victory and to be honest he doesn't give a damn. He wants one thing, the Hardcore Championship, he's been given backstage time to tell the world why that will be a reality come Wrestlemania.

After last week's success via the Contract Signing, Teddy Long has decided he is going to do it again this week. John Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin will sign the contract for their big match at Wrestlemania this week. With two of the toughest SOB's in the history of wrestling in the same ring who knows what will happen when they face off on Raw.

We will also hear plans for Wrestlemania from none other then Teddy Long himself.

Anyone else who would like Air time please let Creative know we will find something for you.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hmmm left off the card...

This disappoints me, looks like I won't be going to Mania.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
All right another main event for me! I get to face another number one contender to the Undisputed Championship. Read your post already SBS and I'll put one up at about 3AM tonight. Killer card BTW and looking forward to getting a good TT session in.

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah nice show, nice nice! Itch on Raw next week, that is going to be off the hook! Lets rip it up dawg!

Lewb

Reaction score
Haha, this I can have fun with, a court case! Brilliant, looking forward to writing that.

And then champion versus champion! I'll be getting a post up today bro.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Nice show, loved the contract signing segment.

I already explained why I didn't TT this week but I'm more than ready to bring my best next week, woooo!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sucks that I'm not booked cause I was ready to TT in my best this week.

Anyway, I'll send in some promo.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
3rd week I'm not booked.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
WOW! Regal gets another chance! Thank you so much! I will make the best of it for sure!

Great card by the way

Aniking

Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop complainging about not being booked.

Not booked? Send in a promo. Simple.

Deuce

Reaction score
I'm left off the card this week.. oh well, great looking card nonetheless.

Deuce

Reaction score
Even though I lost, it was a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.