UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 18th Card

Vince is making a very big mistake booking me, this week...and against the Bizarre One...Well, you haven't seen Bizarre yet! SOmeone isn't going to HAVE A NICE DAY>>> :yes:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 18th Card

Looking forward to this show, Kofi will be sure to host a celebration.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 18th Edition

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday September 18th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to anoter exciting edition of UWF Tuesday Night Raw. As always, I am the "Voice of UWF" Sir Michael Cole and to my right is wrestling legend, Jerry "The King" Lawler. And King, do we have a show planned for these people or what?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's right Cole! We are just seven nights away from the Clash of The Champions!And tonight, we will witness the return of the highlight reel!

Cole: That's right and let's not forget that Mr. McMahon is still here. With RAW just being a week away from learning the new General Manager, I wonder what the boss has on his mind.

King: But let's not waste any time, let's get to the action!

[video=youtube;FwJvKbrTcas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJvKbrTcas&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Hawkins emerges from the curtains in full ring gear; cane in hand, as he smirks. He proceed down the ramp past the fans as he climbs the steel steps, and enters through the middle rope. The crowd is still unsure of Hawkins who is making his UWF debut Championship Match here tonight. He lays his cane down in the corner, as the uses the ropes to stretch out, staring down the ramp awaiting his opponents. His music fades from the PA system.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 223 pounds, he is the U.W.F. Hardcore Champion, Curt Hawkins!

Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 240 pounds; John Morrison!

[video=youtube_share;E34dPruVaAM]http://youtu.be/E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to face the camera in the crowd, and begins to speak.

As the bell sounds three times, Morrison directs both Kelly Kelly and Natalya to get off the apron. He assures them that he is going to take care of Curt Hawkins in impressive fashion because as he claims “Everything John Morrison does is astonishingâ€. The two lock up and Hawkins grabs Morrison by the arm before Irish whipping him to the ropes and as Morrison comes back at him, Hawkins leaves his feet and hits Morrison with a standing dropkick. Hawkins wastes no time going for the first cover of the night…

1…

2…

Morison kicks out!

Hawkins goes right after Morrison. The Hardcore Champion lifts Morrison to his feet and once again Irish whips him off he far ropes. Hawkins attempts another dropkick but is unaware that Morrison has held onto the ropes this time. Hawkins has nobody to hit and lands hard on the mat after botching the dropkick. Morrison sees Hawkins lying on the mat and quickly grabs both legs of his opponents and jackknifes him for a cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet after the kick out and Morrison quickly strikes with an enziguiri to the back of the head of Curt Hawkins. Hawkins goes back down and Morrison goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

King: Very high pace match so far!

Morison quickly gets off Hawkins before heading to the ring apron. He walks the apron before climbing to the top rope and waiting for Hawkins to get to his feet. Hawkins does indeed get up and when he does, Morrison leaps off the top, spreading his body out and landing on top of Hawkins with a Crossbody block. The momentum takes both men to the canvas, where Morrison reaches back, hooking both legs and covering Hawkins yet again…

1…

2…

Hawkins pushes Morrison off!

Both men manage to get to their feet yet again and they just exchange glances at one another. The fans love it, this is the high paced action that they were looking for to start the show. Both men ignore the adulation of the fans and continue with that they were engaged in. Hawkins charges right at Morrison, hitting him with a stiff clothesline. Morrison is able to recover and get to his feet just in time for Hawkins to lift him off his feet and body slam Morrison back first onto the canvas. Hawkins screams out “Heat Seekerâ€, making his intentions known to the world. He exits the ring and onto the apron before climbing to the top…

Cole: Hawkins may be looking for that patented elbow drop.

As Hawkins makes it to the top. He sees something out of the corner of his eye that distracts him. That something is the very beautiful Natalya. She has hopped onto the apron and distracts Hawkins with her busty “assetsâ€â€¦

King: Would you look at this harlot!

Cole: Harlot? Really?

Although the moral capacity of the distraction is questionable, it has served its purpose. Curt Hawkins has been distracted long enough for John Morrison to recover. With Hawkins still ogling Natalya, Morrison is able to use the ropes as a springboard and kick Hawkins square in the temple with the patented “Flying Chuck†kick. It catches Hawkins flush in the side of the head and he falls from the top to the canvas. Morrison directs Natalya off the apron before going for a cover on Hawkins…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

Morrison looks towards the referee, who motions that Hawkins rolled a shoulder. Morrison grabs Hawkins by the head before lifting him to his feet yet again. Hawkins starts fighting back as Morrison lifts him, hitting the Guru of Greatness in the stomach with right hands. This creates enough space between Morrison and Hawkins that the Party Starter can surprise Morrison with an out of nowhere swinging neckbreaker. Morrison grabs his neck in pain as Hawkins goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

King: Hawkins just saved himself!

Hawkins grabs Morrison by the hair before lifting him to his feet yet again. Morrison is dazed after the neckbreaker, so it leaves him as the perfect prey for Hawkins to apply a front face lock before lifting him off the canvas, hitting the Impaler DDT that he calls the Laugh Riot! Hawkins then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison rolls a shoulder!

King: Wow. How did Morrison kick out of that?

Hawkins looks down on Morrison, who one can assume only kicked out on instinct. Hawkins heads back to the ring apron before climbing to the top once more. He looks over towards Morrison’s “associates†Kelly and Natalya before blowing the two of them each a kiss and leaping off the top rope…

Cole: Here it is! Hawkins looking for the Heat Seeker!

Curt Hawkins does indeed leap off the top rope, looking for the Heat Seeking Missile, but at the last minute, John Morrison is able to roll out of the way and Hawkins his nothing but canvas. E Hardcore Champion rolls around the ring in pain as Morrison uses the ropes that he maneuvered to in order to get to his feet. Morrison manages to get to a vertical base and looks over towards the other side of the ring, where Hawkins has rolled back onto the ring apron. Morrison looks to go right back on the attack. He watches as Hawkins tries to reenter the ring through the middle rope and Morrison cuts him off with a knee to the side of the head almost immediately. The knee staggers Hawkins and leaves him hanging on the rope, vulnerable to any sort of attack. Morrison takes advantage of the situation, grabbing the head of the prone…

King: What’s Morrison got in mind for Curt Hawkins?

Morrison holds his arm high in the air before performing a Hangman’s Corkscrew neckbreaker on Hawkins, better known as Moonlight Drive. The added force from being on the second rope is enough to knock Hawkins out cold as Morrison drags him away from the ropes and covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; John Morrison!

john-morrison-resimleri-4.jpg

Morrison gets to his feet in time just as the referee raises his arm. Kelly and Natalya quickly enter the ring and celebrate with their man. The trio prepares to leave as Kelly and Nattie hold the ropes open for Morrison to exit before leaving themselves. This is where Raw heads elsewhere.

====================

RAW_925_Photo_039.jpg

Official RAW diva is the Divas Champion

====================

We come back from commercial mid-conversation with Vince McMahon and his right hand man; Johnny Ace.

002.jpg

John Lauranitis: Now Vince, as you know, my name is John Lauranitis and I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations...

Mr. McMahon: I know your name, but what I'm trying to figure out is why you're here.

John L: Well, I'm here because I want you to reconsider making me the RAW General Manager. Just imagine what I could do as the man in charge. I woud listen to the UWF universe and give them whatever they wanted. I'd call it "People Power"!

McMahon: People Power? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! I've already told you Ace, that the General Manager spot has been filled!

John L: But...

McMahon: There is no "But". I've already decided who will be running Raw. And unlike you, he knows what it takes to get the job done. The man I've picked is a former UCW Champion. This man has been to the top of the mountain and just like he was during his wrstling career, he will run Raw. So get out of my office before I fire you.

Johnn Ace drops his head in dejection and leaves McMahon's office.

McMahon: People Power? Hmm...nahh

Fade.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall!

Shattered Dreams Productions

24 Karat Pictures Present

A Shattered Dreams Production

dust_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The unforgettable theme of Goldust hits the PA system and a spotlight focuses on the stage as he emerges from the back. He is decked out in his usual gold attire, complete with the platinum blonde wig and extravogant robe. Marlena is by his side, smoking a cigar looking very hot. Both of them make their ways down the isle, Goldust stops and rubs himself up and down in front of the camera, licking his lips as he does so. He then continues on towards the ring where he and Marlena waste no time in entering. Goldust does his usual posturing on the top rope. He steps down and prepares for his match.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from parts unknown, “The Bizarre One†Goldust!

Roberts: And his opponent, from the Boiler Room; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Fole slowly enters the ring and waits for the bell.

The bell rings and it’s a slugfest out of the gate. Goldust comes right at Mankind with a huge uppercut, which sends Mankind’s jaw flying backwards. Mankind lowers his head to reveal a sick smile, almost as if he enjoyed the punch to the face. Weird, right? Either way, Mankind soon responds to Goldust by kicking him directly in the stomach. This doubles Goldust over and allows Mankind to grab him by the arm and Irish whip towards the far ropes. As Goldust bounces off the ropes and comes back at Mankind, Foley lowers his head. This turns out to be a mistake as Goldust is able to put the brakes on and slam Mankind face first onto the canvas. Mankind hits the canvas and rolls onto his back, grabbing his face. Goldust then runs the ropes before coming back at the downed Mankind. Goldust leaves his feet and delivers his first of a Banzai Drop to Mankind, having his ass land on top of Foley’s chest…

Cole: Goldust is known for his unique offense.

After the splash, Goldust gets off Mankind and goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Goldust gets off Mankind after Foley kicks out. Goldust grabs Foley by the hair, trying to lift him to his feet. Goldust slaps Foley across the face a few times. As Mankind reaches a vertical base, Goldust backs up off the ropes and comes back at Mankind, who lowers his shoulder and sends Goldust flying with a high back body drop. As Goldust hits the mat, Mankind runs the ropes and delivers a high elbow drop to Goldust before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

King: Both men have similar exchanges to start this match.

Mankind quickly gets to his feet, grabbing Goldust and lifting him to his. Mankind wastes no time, putting Goldust’s head between his legs and lifting Goldust in the air before performing a standing piledriver. Goldust’s head hits the canvas hard as Mankind goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

King: Back in my day, a piledriver was enough to put your opponent away!

Cole: Yeah! Just ask Andy Kauffman!

Mankind quickly grabs Goldust’s body and drags him towards the nearest corner. Mankind heads to the second rope and waits for Goldust to get to second rope. Once Goldust does, Mankind leaps off the second rope, turning while in the air and almost taking Goldust’s head off with a back elbow. Mankind then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

Mankind gets back to his feet and looks at his right hand. He knows what he needs to do to end this match. Foley watches as Goldust stumbles back to his feet and when he gets to a vertical base, Mankind quickly turns him around before throwing his fingers into his mouth and applying the Mandible Claw…

Cole: Mandible Claw! Mandible Claw!

King: I don’t know what’s worse. Foley’s dirty hands or that stink, smelly, sweat-ridden sock?

Mankind’s got the Mandible Claw applied to Goldust, but before the hold can full take its effects, Goldust s able to step to the side behind Mankind and lift him off the canvas, dropping Mankind hard on his head with a belly to back suplex. Foley grabs his head immediately as Goldust spits up a bit before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Goldust gets to his feet as Mankind crawls over to the far corner. Mankind reaches his destination, trying to catch a break. Goldust will not give it to him though. He follows Mankind right to the corner before delivering another uppercut to the face of Mankind. This blow stuns Foley and allows Goldust to grab each one of Mankind’s legs and place them on each side of him, separating Foley’s body and leaving his groin exposed. Goldust takes a few steps back before looking at Mankind a rubbing himself up…

Cole: Oh no!

Goldust charges in, going for the Shattered Dreams, but before he can connect, Mankind is able to free himself and get out of the corner, spearing Goldust in the process. Foley then immediately goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

Mankind can’t believe Goldust kicked out again. He starts pulling his hair out of frustration. He looks over at Goldust, who is starting to get to his feet. Mankind is impressed. Goldust has taken everything that he can dish out. Both men get to their feet, with Goldust not 100% sure of where he is. He doesn’t get the opportunity to figure out either as Mankind spins him around before kicking him in the gut and grabbing him in a double underhook position and hitting his famous Double Arm DDT! Foley then goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Goldust kicks out!

Roberts: Here is your winner; Mankind!

89.jpg

Mankind’s music plays again. He gets to his feet, just having won the match. Goldust gets to his feet as well, telling the referee that he kicked out in time. The ref tells Goldust that he didn’t make it. Goldust shakes his head in frustration. Before turning to Mankind. The two stare each other done and in a surprising move, Goldust extends his arm…

Cole: Well, I’ll be damned.

Foley looks at Goldust’s arm and ponders what to do. The fans cheer for him to shake it and Mankind slowly accepts Goldust’s hand and the two embrace. Before Raw goes to commercial, the last thing we see is Goldust and Mankind hugging it out.

====================

vengeanceposterupdated.png

This Sunday

====================

0.jpg

Mr.McMahon: Good evening, I hope all of you are enjoying what you've seen so far. I'm here right now to make a few announcements in regards to next weeks Clash of The Champions Supershow. Now as all of you know, over the past several weeks, we've seen a budding rivalry between James Storm and the Hardcore Champion; Curt Hawkins. Mister Storm even holds a pinfall victory over Mister Hawkins, so I've decided that next week, we will see a rematch between the two. It will James Storm versus Curt Hawkins; this time for the Hardcore Championship!

The fans of the Cowboy pop something ridicolous as Storm will be getting what's he wanted.

McMahon: Next. The team of Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan were originally scheduled to defend their UWF Tag Team Championships aganist Edge and Jef Hardy this Sunday at Vengeance, but sadly, Mister Hardy will be unable to compete at the event. I have decided that instead of Sunday, Y.E.S will be defending their Championships next week. Against whom, well Y.E.S will find out the same time that all of you do.

McMahon: And lastly, it seems as if things have once again gotten personal between Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle. So I have decided that Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels will meet one on one next week!

The fans pop as they finally hope to see Michaels get revenge on Kurt Angle.

McMahon: Here's to next week and I hope you enjoy the rest of this evening's broadcast.

The feed cuts and we head back to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Leapers Fort, Tennesse, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is the "Cowboy" James Storm!

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

The fans fill the arena with cheers as the theme song of James Storm hits the PA system. The Cowboy is seen walking through the curtain with a beer bottle in one hand.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling histroy; Kurt Angle!

tumblr_m6jy1cV10J1rsccs1o4_250.gif

[video=youtube;HAiwmRVclrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiwmRVclrs[/video]

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they recognized his return coming a miled away. Kurt takes off the jacket, revealing that he has an American flag wrapped around himself, coating himself in not only warmth but in American pride and spirit. He continues down the ramp... letting go of the flag and readying himself for the action that's about to take place in the ring.

tumblr_m59g89lKOW1rsccs1o1_250.png

The bell rings and Angle and Storm lock up. Storm grabs Angle by the arm, performing a collar and elbow tie. Storm uses his superior strength to bring Angle down to a knee before striking him with a quick boot to the stomach. This doubles Angle over and allows Storm to back up onto the near ropes and charge at Angle, taking the Olympic Gold Medalist down with a clothesline. Angle goes to the canvas and Storm goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Storm gets off Angle before grabbing him by the neck and lifts him to his feet. Storm throws Angle towards the near corner. Angle is able to reverse Storm’s Irish whip and send the Cowboy into the corner instead. As soon as Storm reaches his destination, Angle runs right in and drives all the air out of Storm’s chest, hitting him with a clothesline. Storm stumbles out of the corner and Angle quickly wraps his arms around Storm’s waist and throws him overhead with a belly to belly suplex. James Storm flies halfway across the ring and Angle crawls over to the cover…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

Cole: Angle has been intense since the beginning of this match.

As soon as Storm kicks out, Angle grabs Storm by the neck and applies a modified rear naked choke to the Cowboy. The Cowboy struggles with Angle obviously obstructing his windpipe. He does everything he can to try and break the submission, throwing elbows into Angle’s midsection, hoping or some sort of reprieve. He is not so lucky as Angle has this maneuver applied like a vice grip. He more Storm fights, the tighter the moves gets…

King: Kurt Angle may make James Storm pass out!

The referee gets right in James Storm face and asks him if he wants to submit. James Storm‘s face may be turning a crimson red, but he refuses to quit. He raises his right arm in the air, trying to draw motivation from the live fans. They begin clapping and cheering, trying to ignite the Cowboy. The blood begins to flow and Storm begins throwing more back elbows trying to get Angle off him. Angle still refuses to let the submission go and if possible, applies even more pressure. The adrenaline that James Storm just displayed has begun to disappear once again and his movements are beginning to slow.

Cole: James Storm may be fading!

The referee notices this too and watches as Storm’s eyes begin to close and his movement reaches a complete stop. The referee grabs Storm by the left arm and raises it in the air, before letting it go and watching it fall to the canvas. Everyone who is familiar with wrestling knows this process. James Storm has three chances to keep himself in this match. He has just failed the first chance. The referee once again grabs Storm by the arm and raises it, letting it fall to the canvas for a second time…

King: That’s two. One more and this match is over!

For a third and possible final time, the referee lifts Storm’s arm in the air and releases it. This time, it doesn’t fall. It stays elevated! There is still life in James Storm. He throws a few more elbows at Kurt Angle, which distract the Olympic Gold Medalist long enough for Storm to lean backwards and push Angle onto his shoulders for a pinfall…

1…

2…

Angle releases the hold, breaking the submission and getting his shoulders off the canvas.
Angle is able to get to his feet and so is Storm, although he is gasping for air after being in the Rear Naked Choke for so long. Angle knows that Storm is ripe for the picking, so he goes right after him. As Angle walks in towards Storm, Storm is able to leap off his back foot and go for the Last Call Superkick. Angle sees it coming and before it can connect, Angle drops to the canvas, narrowly avoiding the kick…

King: Kurt Angle got lucky. That Last Call can hit from anywhere.

Storm stands tall as Angle sits on his backside in the ring. Storm starts walking over towards Angle, and Angle responds by backpedaling towards the corner. As Storm gets closer, Angle continues to back up until he reaches the turnbuckle and realizes that he has nowhere else to go. Storm has a huge smile on his face as he comes to the same realization that Angle has. Storm reaches down to go on the offensive, but as he does, Angle is able to grab Storm by the trunks and redirect him face first to the bottom turnbuckle pad. Storm’s head hits the pad hard and Angle is able to get to his feet, with the opening that he was looking for. Angle positions himself behind Storm, who is pushing himself up from out of the corner. Angle quickly wraps his arms around Storm’s waist again, tossing him over head, this time with a German suplex. Storm’s head and neck bounce off the canvas. But Angle isn’t finished. He keeps his arms locked as he brings both him and Storm back to a vertical base before slamming him down with another German suplex. The Cowboy seems to be out of it after having his head crash down hard on the canvas or a second time. Angle brings both men u to their feet for a third time and prepares to complete the trifecta. But before he can lift Storm again, the Cowboy is able to block by placing his right leg behind Angle’s, preventing Angle from getting the right positioning. Angle tries to suplex Storm again, but Storm is able to block for a second time…

Cole: Storm has been able to save himself for another dehabilatating suplex!

Storm now goes on the offensive. He elbows Angle in the face, breaking Kurt’s grip on his waist. Angle responds in the same manner that anyone would after being elbow directly in the face. He grabs his nose to make sure that everything is still where it should be. This gives Storm the opening that he needs to get back into this match. With Angle temporarily distracted, Storm lifts him off his feet before bringing Angle down onto his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Angle grabs his groin in obvious pain just as Storm leaves is feet and takes Angle down with a standing dropkick. The Olympic Gold Medalist goes to the canvas and Storm goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Storm gets to his feet and now he’s raring to go. The crowd is firmly behind him as well. Chants of “Cowboy! Cowboy! Cowboy†fill the arena as Storm prepares to finish Kurt Angle. Storm watches as Angle tries to get to his feet, but Storm will not let up. Storm immediately kicks Angle in the stomach, doubling Angle over. Storm quickly places Angle’s head between his own legs and lifts Angle up in a Razor’s Edge-like position. Storm quickly spins around the ring in circles before throwing Angle down onto the mat, hitting what is known as “The Eye of The Stormâ€â€¦

King: Eye of The Storm! The Cowboy is going to do it!

Angle’s head hits the mat hard, but it doesn’t keep him down long. He slowly starts trying to make it to his feet. On the other side of the ring, James Storm has himself in the corner, ready to put the finishing touches on this match. Storm slowly starts tapping his foot, letting everyone know what’s coming. Kurt Angle has made it to a vertical base and has no clue what’s about to happen to him. He turns towards the corner where Storm is waiting for him, and the Cowboy prepares to strike. Storm pushes himself out of the corner, looking for the Last Call Superkick, but Angle is ready for it. Angle is able to duck under the Superkick and go behind Storm. From there, Angle wastes no time, wrapping his arms around Storm’s waist and hitting the German Suplex that he couldn’t hit from earlier in the match. Once again, James Storm’s head bounces off the canvas and he lays motionless on the mat. Kurt Angle on the other hand, gets to his feet and is ready to end this. Angle lowers the straps and begins to stalk Storm…

King: I’ve seen that look on Kurt Angle’s face before!

Kurt Angle has begun to foam at the mouth. He’s ready to put James Storm through the mat. Storm has started to push himself to his feet, but he’s unaware that Angle is behind him. As soon as Storm makes it to a vertical base, Angle puts his head under Storm’s arm before lifting him up by the leg and slamming him back down onto the mat with an Angle Slam! The mat shakes upon contact and Angle quickly goes for a cover, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; Kurt Angle!

KurtAngleSs05_large.jpg

Angle’s music begins to play and the referee raises his hand as he gets to his feet. Angle tells the ref not to touch him. Angle looks down on Storm before deciding that he isn’t finished with Storm. Angle grabs The Cowboy by the ankle and applies his trademark Ankle Lock. The Cowboy screams in pain as Angle quickly drops to his back and grapevines the submission, not giving any chance of breaking the move. The fans boo as the referees do everything they can to get Angle off of Storm…

Cole: Come on! The match is over! He’s going to break his ankle!

The referees tries to get Angle off, but it’s to no avail. The crowd continues to boo, but those boos soon become cheers as seen running down the entrance ramp is the one and only Shawn Michaels…

King: Here comes the Heartbreak Kid!

Angle sees Michaels coming and as soon as Michaels enters the ring, Angle breaks he submission and rolls out of the ring. Michaels goes right to check on James Storm as Kurt Angle backs up the ramp. Once Michaels is sure that Storm is okay, he turns his attention to Angle. Both Angle and Michaels stare each other down as Raw heads to commercial.

====================

clash-of-the-champions.png

Clash of The Champions! Next week!

====================

The scene opens up just after a commercial break as Daniels appears in the middle of a dark room. His facial expression looks that of almost gloom. He seems to be standing, with what appears to be a suit of some kind as he looks down at the ground. The expression on his face changes as he raises his right arm about half way up his body and sticks it out. He manipulates his hand and fingers to form a claw type form. He shoots the camera an almost angry look as he speaks.

screen-capture-41.png

Christopher Daniels:
The Heavens don’t seem to be shining down on me anymore. It’s as if I have been ignored, forgotten even. For weeks since my debut here in UWF, I have won a mere handful of matches, while all the other matches I have had have met me with a loss. I truly only have myself to blame for this however. I have gotten far too cocky, claiming to be better than anybody else and such. My recent loss to James Storm has inspired me to take a journey to find myself. To be honest, I don’t know exactly what I’ll be looking for. But I do know that when I find it, I will know. I have grown very tired of this lackluster record I hold in UWF. So tired, that the very idea of giving up seemed almost inevitable. But I could never bring myself to give up, not now. Not when I have the support of so many. I wouldn’t dare turn my back on my followers.

There comes a time in every man’s life where he must stop and think. Think about which path he wants to follow. Think about how he can achieve all that he truly desires. That’s just what this personal quest will be. To not only answer those questions, but to answer many more that have yet to surface. It’s taken a lot of courage on my part to take this course. I can’t think of any worse kind of torture than being away from that squared circle. But I also can’t bare the idea of yet another loss. I know I am better than how I have currently been. I know I can achieve greatness if I set my mind to it. But after a short time my mind seems to wander. It would spontaneously jump from one thought to the other. My mind was so transfixed at one point on destroying Bully Ray that I lost sight of my true goal. But now, I don’t even know what that goal could possibly be.

For years I have strived to be the best that I could be. For years I have strived for the top spot in any company I worked for. And for years it has slowly destroyed me. It has now gotten to the point where in some rare moments; I have lashed out on those I love. I couldn’t fathom how I had gotten to that point until I finally realized something. I realized that losing so much has actually taken its toll on me. For the longest time, I was cocky in my abilities that I thought I’d be undefeated at this point. But when I look at my record, I see more losses than I do victories. Sure, I was victorious against Goldust last week, but that just couldn’t cut it. And the fact that James Storm even mentioned and mocked me for my horrible record. That nearly set me over the edge. I didn’t even feel like walking out there and confronting him, I’d much rather my wrestling abilities speak for me then. But they didn’t, they remained mute on the whole situation.

Daniels starts to shake slightly as he rubs his bald head and lets out a small chuckle. He looks back at the camera with a little bit more of a odd happy look on his face.

0.jpg

I find myself in a dark place now, not knowing where I am, or where I will be. All I know is that eventually I will come out a new man. I don’t know what changes will be made to me, but I know they will be for the better. And throughout this soul searching journey, I come across hardships, I will not be myself. I don’t think I’ll truly be the same again. But I want everybody to see my transformation unfold! With the permission of Vince McMahon, I will have a camera crew follow me on this journey. You will see that I can be more than what I have shown you. It’s going to be something similar to that of a spiritual journey as I plan to travel the world and experience new things. See the world for what it truly is, and not what the brochures tell you. Think of it as almost a breath of fresh air.

Do you know how sickening it is to read those dirt sheets as I have heard them called? Read them about the show you are on, and not once is your name ever mentioned, or if it is, it’s something about yet another loss. It’s hard to handle sometimes, and it shows me I’m not being all that I can be. I’m usually a stand out among crowds. I’m always the one in the spotlight, and I guess I just couldn’t handle the thought of not being anywhere near that spotlight anymore. It’s almost disheartening; it’s not very encouraging that’s for sure. To know that you’re not even significant enough to get a simple positive mention on the internet. I don’t deserve that! I’ve done so much for this damn business! I deserve some kind of respect!

1571%20-%20christopher_daniels%20tna%20yelling.png

The small outburst seemed to shock Daniels as he took in a deep breath. Holding his chest, breathing heavily, looking almost dazed. He once again rubs his bald head and shakes, almost uncontrollably. He finally regains his composure and continues.

I have been doing this for a long time. I have been not only a wrestler, but a fan of wrestling altogether. When I first broke out onto the wrestling scene, people instantly told me I would be a huge star one day. I feel as though I have failed those people. I’m not living up to the high standards they have set before me. I’m not wrestling to my full capabilities, and it hurts me so very much. I can’t shake the feeling that I am being judged on my performance. It’s like the eyes of those people so many years ago are peering into my very being and judging me for all my actions. Why won’t they leave me alone? Why can’t they all just SHUT UP!

The outburst seemed to almost frighten Christopher Daniels as he looks around at invisible people. Screaming at them as they slowly rotate around him and suddenly he stops screaming. It would appear as though the beings were gone. Sweat dripping off of his chin, Daniels once again looks at the camera, breathing much heavier than he was before.

I don’t know what I did wrong to deserve such punishment. Have I hurt anybody since coming to UWF? Have I caused some sort of damage? What’s happening to me? Why is everybody always looking down on me? Why do you all insist on causing me so much torment? I thought I was being the nice guy! I thought I was your hero! Why have you all turned on me?! WHY DO YOU WHSIPER WHEN I AM NEAR?!

Daniels shakes uncontrollably once more as he bends over and starts to whimper. He suddenly shoots back up and his mood changes to that of happiness.

ChrisDaniels_crop_650x440.jpg

I am happy to say that this journey will bring with it a better man. I shall not worry about wrestling for a while and focus solely on bettering myself as a person. Along the way, we’ll probably see me put my skills to the test, and we’ll most likely see my strength put to the test. But I know this will be exactly what I needed. So friends, I wish to thank you for your support at this time. I know that with your support I will find what I am looking for and will be able to return as quickly as possible! This fallen angel will rise with much grace, I promise you.

Daniels ended the last statement with a smile as the camera faded to black.

The camera pans the arena showing the ring is set up for the Highlight Reel, with the obscenely expensive Jeritron 6000 in display in the middle of it all. The lights go out suddenly

[video=youtube;jZpY4Qc63yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZpY4Qc63yw[/video]

As the fireworks hit Jericho appears on stage with his arms in his signature pose, once the fireworks are done he spins around as the lights brighten up the arena as he makes his way down the ramp with a smile on his face.

SD_677_Photo_069.jpg

He walks up the steel steps and into the ring quickly grabbing the microphone that is on one of the chairs as he looks around waiting for his music to die down.

SD_677_Photo_070-1.jpg

Chris Jericho: For the uninitiated allow me to personally welcome you to Chris Jerichos Highlight Reel!

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as Jericho gets a smirk on his face basking in the moment, letting the crowd die down slightly before speaking

Chris Jericho: Now before we get to our esteemed guest, and Cody Rhodes, I think it’s time we take a little trip down memory lane. This business is one where wrestlers come through that door just as frequently as they leave, but on Monday Night Raw there have been three names that have stayed constant since we got a fresh start around here: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Cody Rhodes, and Chris Jericho. The three of us have butted heads before, and things have remained pretty much the same throughout. Stone Cold is still UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes is still crying and whining about something that happened over a year ago, and I am still the Best in the World at what I do. It’s almost fitting that the three of us are in this situation now, it was only a matter of time it would happen the way I see it. And of the three of us, I think I have the clearest mind going into it. Austin has been worried about keeping that strap around his waist and old phantom of the opera is finally losing it up top, while all I’m worried about is showing them and the entire world why I am the best wrestler in the world. Not a catchy line, not a phrase on a shirt, cold hard undeniable fact.

The crowd give off a mixed reaction, the roar of the cheers however coming out more dominant.

Chris Jericho: With that out of the way let’s get to our guest shall we, first he is your “current†UWF Champion, the man whose had the luckiest couple of title defenses in history, Stone Cold Ste-

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;Giwckon0Qhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwckon0Qhw[/video]

Jericho stops in the middle of his intro as he is still gesturing to the stage, the crowd immediately going into full out hatred mode as Cody Rhodes emerges on the stage raising his microphone as he walks down the ramp raising his hand up

sdfsg.jpg

Cody Rhodes: I...apologize for interrupting, but I just couldn’t wait to come on your show. See I’ve been around for a while, but I never get invited to these, even when I first started in UWA Christian had all the participants in the Championship Scramble invited to his show Except for me. I even started my own show, The Dashing Corner. Of course I dropped that rather quickly, because I just didn’t feel like talking to people after what people had done to me. But now I get to be on the Highlight Reel, and Chris I’ve been meaning to have a talk with you. Last Raw you decided to interfere in my match, to cost me my one shot…some of these hideous people might want to say it was only fair because of what I did a week prior. But those people would be just like they were when they thought they looked good enough to leave their homes…WRONG…Dead wrong…because You got your shot for NO Reason but I’ve earned my shot for over a year. I was…I was SOO CLOSE! And you ruined it…But that…that’s okay.

Rhodes walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring

Vince ruined my opportunities, so I hurt him so that he couldn’t show his face for months. The Rock ruined the way I appeared on Raw so I hurt him so that he had to wait months just to show back up on NXT, Drew ruined our partnership so I hurt him and no one has heard from him since, and Brock went and ruined the match we were going to have by trying to intimidate me so I went and hurt him. In all honesty you were nothing more than a mosquito to me, harmless, insignificant, and you could have lived your life without me ever noticing. But no, you just had to have that one little bite and force my hand. I guess that means more fun for me, but honestly when your forced to have fun it just feels…inadequate don’t you think?

Cody turns his head as if looking for an answer, Jericho however has turned his attention to the crowd staring seemingly into nothing as he leans back on the ropes. He turns his head back to Rhodes and jumps a little as if surprised, before raising his microphone.

Chris Jericho: I’m sorry Cody did you say something?

The crowd cheers as Rhodes gets a snarl on his face seemingly disgusted

Chris Jericho: You started talking in that monotonous way you talk, and I know you like to go on and on and on and on it was just getting to me so like the rest of the people watching I kind of just stopped listening, but I really am sorry I’m sure whatever you said was very important and really interesting to boot. Either way what you should do right now is listen very closely to what I’m about to say, in the past you’ve cost me matches I’ve cost you matches. You’ve beaten me, I’ve beaten you, I’ve beaten Austin, he’s beaten me so on and so forth. The difference is up until this point of my career I’ve been distracted, distracted by people like you trying to make names for themselves at my expense. But now there only lies two obstacles to what I want, when I came back my one goal was to rid this company of the new world order. And I accomplished that, you being here alone is proof of that, now I have a different goal junior. That is to be UWF Champion, not to fight you, not to end Austins reign, and it isn’t to prove myself because I have nothing left to prove. I am becoming UWF Champion simply because I am the Best…wrestler…in the world do you understand what I am saying to you right now underneath that mask of shame of yours I am the Best in the-

Cody.jpg

Cody Rhodes: World…you know I’ve heard that claim so many times, people pick up that line at a moment’s notice, but guess what Chris those same people were beaten by me. You know why? Because I’m not The Chosen one, I’m not a Rattlesnake, I’m not a tagline, I am Cody Rhodes and since day one that name alone has made me better than each and every one of you who get in this ring. The nick names, the catchphrases are all just smoke and mirrors, I’m done dealing with those. The difference between my need for the title and yours Chris is simple; you have a life outside of this to go back to. Be a rock star, write a book, Austin will go back to retirement, star in some movies. That Title is my life, that’s why I’m a little nuts, because the longer you go without what is rightfully yours the crazier you think the world is because of that and therefore you become Crazy in comparison. I’m the sanest one here, and it’s high time the world realizes why I see the world the way I do-

Rhodes is interrupted by the sound of breaking glass turning around immediately

"PSSH!

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The fans erupt into passionate cheering as the theme music of the one and only Rattlesnake begins to play over the PA system and echo throughout the arena. It isn't long before Stone Cold himself walks through the curtain, his title worn proudly over his shoulder, as the crowd erupts into louder and more passionate cheers. Austin signals for his music to be cut off as he raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

3833%20-%20Raw%20microphone%20pointing%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.png

Stone Cold: I figure these folks are just about as sick a' hearin' you two panty wastes flap yer little gums as I am, so how about ya quit talkin' and start listenin' cuz I'm about ta' lay some Stone Cold truth on ya. In Stone Cold's book, neither one of ya deserve another shot at the You Dubya Eff Championship. You've both had sufficient opportunity ta' take this belt away from me but ya couldn't do it. Despite all of Jericho's pride in taking out the In Dubya Oh and all the momentum he had goin' for him, I retained the championship. Despite all of the matches Cody's won against me in the past, I retained the championship. I've been there and done that, and I've gone back and done it again and quite frankly I've had my fill, it's time for me ta' get a fresh opponent. You're just gonna have ta' set a new goal, boys, because while I still stand by my willingness to take on any and all contenders, you both have had your turn, I have no interest in Jericho/Austin two or a Rhodes/Austin rematch or Jericho versus Rhodes versus Austin, I don't want to see any incarnation of it come to pass.

Now I know that's not what ya wanted ta' hear, but you should know by now that Stone Cold isn't in the business a' tellin' people like you what they wanna hear. I didn't become the longest reigning World Champion in You Dubya Eff history pandering to any of my opponents, and I'm not gonna start now. So go ahead and keep bickering amongst yerselves, Stone Cold has no interest in this Highlight Reel as long as it pertains to the possibility of wasting my time stomping a mudhole in one or both of you clowns again.

With that, Austin starts to leave, but Jericho grabs Austin by the shoulder, turning him around and hitting him with an enziguiri. Austin goes down and Cody Rhodes soon jumps on Chris Jericho, hitting him with a clothesline. Jericho goes down and Cody Rhodes mounts him, laying right hands into Chris Jericho's face...

Cole: This is madness!!

Austin now returns to the fray and while he wasn't looking to fight before, now he's looking to fight. He grabs Rhodes and lifts him off Jericho before throwin right hands into Rhodes' face, hitting him with shot after shot after shot. Rhodes is on the ropes, both literally and figueratively as Austin grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him. Rhodes bounces off the ropes and comes back at Austin. who lowers his shoulder before hoisting Rhodes in the air and delivering a massive spinebuster. The ring shakes as Austin takes care of Rhodes, but he's forgotten about Jericho. Y2J quickly turns Austin around, leaving his feet and hitting an impactful Codebreaker. For the second week in a row, Chris Jericho is the only man standing. He looks down at the mat at Cody Rhodes and Steve Austin before looking at the UWF Championship which is resting on the canvas. Jericho grabs the Championship and lifts it up in the air, showing it to everyone. The fans chant "Y2J" as Jericho stares intently at the UWF Title. Jericho looks out of the corner of his eye and notices that Cody Rhodes is preparing to get to his feet. Jericho takes the title and cocks it back, ready to strike when...

???: Damnit Chris, stop!

Out walks Mr. McMahon from behind the curtain and onto the stage.

Mr. McMahon: Damnit, I'm tired of this! The three of you have been at each other's throats for weeks. You're destroying each other and while I may not care about your physical well being, if my top three guys get hurt, it's not good for business. You three want to fight so bad, fine, but you're going to do it my way. Next week, Clash of The Champions, Stone Cold Steve Ausin will defend the UWF Championship agains Cody Rhodes and Chris Jericho in a Triple Threat Match! Now deal with that!

The camera pans to Rhodes, then Jericho, then Austin, who has gotten back to his feet. All three men stare at each other and the UWF Championship which is still in Jericho's possession as RAW heads off the air.

Credits
Promo(All two of them): Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for Clash of Champions

UWF Championship Match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus Cody Rhodes versus Chris Jericho

UWF Hardcore Championship Match
Curt Hawkins(c) versus James Storm

Kurt Angle versus Shawn Michaels

UWF Tag Team Championships
Y.E.S versus ???​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 18th Edition

Yet another great show. Shame more people didn't send in promos. Hopefully a better turn out next week. And my God, if that triple threat match doesn't deliver some quality TT's, I'll be uber pissed!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Clash of The Champions: Official Card!

UWF RAW Presents....

clash-of-the-champions.png

We've reached our destination; September 25th, UWF will present its first ever "Clash of The Champions". Over the past few weeks, we have witnessed the rivalry between "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Cody Rhodes and Chris Jerich evolve into quite the feud. All three men want to be UWF Champion but after tonight, only one of them will be walking out with the Championship. There's also been a feud that eclipses a Championship. Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle have been at each other's throats for weeks and now it's time for them to settle their issues in the ring. But the action is not the only thing that is to be paid atention to. Rumor has it, Mr. McMahon will introduce the new General Manager at the start of the show. Find out who it is and who will be the Winners of the first ever "Clash" Supershow, live this week, from Los Angeles, Caifornia!

staples2.jpg

7635-1.png

CurHawkinshardcore.jpg
versus
JamesStorm.jpg

UWF Hardcore Championship
Curt Hawkins(c) versus James Storm

UWFTagTeam.png

SandowTagteam.jpg
DanielBryanTag.jpg
versus
Goldustold_zps4a94ddab.jpg
&
Mankind.jpg

UWF World Tag Team Championship
Y.E.S(c) versus The Bizarre Ones

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
versus
KurtAngle.jpg

Shawn Michaels versus Kurt Angle

WWEUS-1.png

KofiKingstonUS.jpg
versus
Morrison.jpg

UWF United States Championship
Kofi Kingston(c) versus John Morrison

WWE.png

StoneColdUWFChampion.jpg
versus
UWFCodyRhodes.jpg
versus
ChrisJericho.jpg

UWF Championship Match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus Cody Rhodes versus Chris Jericho

We Will Also Hear From
Everyone!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

First of all, apologies to Cwalker for not sending in my promo. I had it up and nearly completed but I had to do some housework and I took a break from the promo and it completely slipped my mind, will make up for it next week. Great show as usual.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Really enjoyable show. Loved the Moonlight Drive spot in the Morrison/Hawkins match. Also thought that the Highlight Reel was a lot of fun, some great interaction between the three.

Clash of Champions looks like it's going to be a great show.

Reaction score

Great job this week CW, not many TT'ed, yet you still produced a quality show. I enjoyed Angle/Storm match and great touch on furthering the Angle/HBK feud. The UWF Title match looks like it's going to be an instant classic! Again good job!

Reaction score
Re: UWF Clash of The Champions: Official Card!

What a stacked card! This is PPV quality at its very best right here. Kofi versus John Morrison has my attention as that could steal the show, but all them look like they can!

SBS

Reaction score

You've been building this Rhodes/Jericho/Austin feud for weeks now bro and the pay off is looking to be sick. I cannot wait to read what you bring to the table for that match. As for the show it sucks no one bothered to promo, but on the other hand I thought the Johnny/Vince segment was gold! Morrison/Hawkins was very well put together, as Dod said the moonlight driver spot was awesome. Loved how you managed to continue to build Angle/HBK without making Storm look weak. Golddust and Mankind "hugging" it out made me lol so hard. What a mental image. Very well done boss, proving once again why you are indeed the boss.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Cwalks always delivers, great show my friend and I just love the build to the matches. Clash of the Champions while being a one week deal feels PPV and that is thanks to how you managed to work it out.

I'll say it's been a while since I've had this much fun in a world title picture, the triple threat we've had going on I've thoroughly enjoyed. Chase when you read this sorry that I didn't do you justice bud.

Enjoy every week of this show, and honestly can't say there isn't a part of the program that I don't look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm looking forward to seeing what that Kurt Angle/HBK match brings out. It's already gotten underway with Shawn dishing out a TT. I'm looking forward to the reply.

BDC

Reaction score

Golddust and Mankind "hugging" it out made me lol so hard. What a mental image. Very well done boss, proving once again why you are indeed the boss.

I'm sure we have a hug in here somewhere with your name on it SBS...great show guys...have a nice day...YES!

Aniking

Reaction score

That's a pretty damn solid card, I have to admit. Four championships on the line and the HBK/Angle feud coming together in a match. Pretty keen to have a read of this one as it should produce highly TTing wise (hopefully). The show itself we know will be top notch.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Oh yeah! This will be awesome. I will have a TT in when I get home from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.