UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Thursday Night Raw:8/16/12

Considering that this was a "last minute show" I have to say it was pretty good.

Lost to DOD but I don't give a fuck actually. As long as I have fun it doesn't matter.

Shane O'Mac back in UWF? Interesting. I wonder who plays him. Itchweed maybe? :rock2:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Haha, I'm happy that I helped UWF a bit, even though I'm not that popular over here, lol. But, it was a really nice show, and I'm interested in who will play the good ole Shane'O, and Chriss, I think it's not Itch, because Itch uses a different style of coding. Lol. But a good show anyways!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Who plays Shane O Mac? I wonder who......

Oh yeah, now I remember. It's me :D

Great show as always RAW!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Big thank you to Everyone who helped out this week. I really appreciate it.

That being said, this will be the last Raw before Summerslam. So I want all of you to focus on trash talking.

Millennium, I know I promised you an Angle segment and I had it finished, but of course underlying circumstances caused me to change that. If I can, I will get it on the PPV.

Thanks again to everyone

Lewb

Reaction score

To pick up and run with the ball the way you have with the unfortunate circumstances is great SBS, you done a good job, really continuing the momentum Raw has and pushing it on what has now been revealed as the go home show to Summerslam. I think it fits, the storylines have as much build as needed, just needs the TT'ing to continue now!

Not to disappointed about my loss, me and tappy gave a good showing, but Sam and RRS both have their characters on lock. Don't mean your winning at Summerslam mind RRS :Bully:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 4th Card

UWFRAW.png

Tuesday September 4th, 2012 Card
"The Beast Is Back!"

That's right. UWF Raw is back! Following a week hiatus as well as the Summerslam Pay-Per-View, Raw is back where it belongs. Speaking of Summerslam, UWF not only saw Stone Cold Steve Austin reign victorious in the Elimination Chamber, but we also witnessed the birth of a new brand; NXT. Several members of Raw's roster were poached to the new brand, but still never the less, the people that have stayed are more than capable of putting on a great show. And tonight, we will witness some of the best in-ring action UWF has to offer. Make sure you tune in, Live from the Nassau Collessium in Long Island, New York!

nassau-coliseum.jpg

Morrison.jpg
versus
KurtAngle.jpg

Is it Real? Or is it Make Believe?

John Morrison versus Kurt Angle

At Summerslam, John Morrison was victorious over The Undertaker. It may have not been the sort of victory he was looking for, but a win is a win. This week, he goes one on one with a man who has been itching to debut; Kurt Angle. Angle's debut has been pushed back as he was supposed to debut on the August 14th edition of Raw but technical difficulties prevented that from happening. This week though, there will be nothing from stopping wrestling's only Olympic Gold Medalist from stepping into the sqaured circle.

CurtHawkins.jpg
versus
JamesStorm.jpg

Sorry Bout Your Party Startin'

Curt Hawkins versus James Storm

Curt Hawkins may have retained his Hardcore Championship, but it certainly wasn't a prototypical victory. Every day that the Party Starter continues to reign as Champion, his insatiable ego continues to grow. Can anyone stop him? If anyone is going to try, it'll be his opponent tonight; "The Cowboy" James Storm. Storm is coming off a loss to Robert Roode at Summerslam, which has him questioning himself. There's no better way to right the ship than by defeating a Current Champion.

Shawn_Michaels.jpg
versus
KofiKingston.jpg

Heartbreak in Paradise

Shawn Michaels versus Kofi Kingston

He's here! The debut of the Heartbreak Kid is upon us. Word has it that Shawn Michaels is ready to compete once more. This week, he'll take on a man who has been impressive so far; Kofi Kingston. Kingston and his manager AW are still looking to eliminate the "prejuidice" that holds a black cloud over UWF. You may not agree with Kingston's beliefs, but a victory over HBK could shoot him to another stratosphere.

Daniels.jpg
versus
Goldust.jpg

The Bizzare Angel

Goldust versus Christopher Daniels

Christopher Daniels may have lost at Summerslam, but there's no doubt that he has the potential to be a Superstar. He re-begins his journey to the top this week aganist another man who fell short at Summerslam; Goldust. With both men hoping to avoid a two-match lsoing streak, who will previal?

MVP.jpg
versus
CMPunkUnitedStates.jpg

The Baller versus The Saint

MVP versus CM Punk

CM Punk and MVP are two completely different people. One is from Chicago. The other is from Miami. One claims to be the "Best in The World". The other claims to be the most "Ballin' in the World". Either way, both men have one thing in commom. They both lost the Elimination Chamber Match at Summerslam. Theodore Long likes the potential of both men and he knows that they can do big things. The question is, which of the two is hungrier. Rumor has it that a MVP victory will put him in the driver's seat for a United States Championship Match.

WWE.png

ChrisJericho.jpg
versus
StoneColdUWFChampion.jpg

Can you Break The...What?

UWF Championship Match
Chris Jericho versus Stone Cold Steve Austin

Chris Jericho came so close to becoming UWF Champion at Summerslam. And Theodore Long has been impressed with UWF's resident savior since his latest return, so Long has decided to award the Elimination Chamber runner up with a second opportunity. Stone Cold Steve Austin must stop his celebration a little early. Chris Jericho is more than capable of taking that title away from him. Can Y2J get the job done or will Austin continue his trek towards becoming the longest reigning UWF World Champion in history?

We Will Also Hear From
Theodore Long- The Raw GM is said to be making an announcement that will change the face of Raw as we know it.
Stone Cold Steve Austin- On what it means to still be UWF Champion and his road ahead
Chris Jericho- On his huge title match with Austin
John Morrison- What does the Tuesday Night delight now have planned sice his battle with Undertaker is over
James Storm- The Cowboy may be down, but he's not not. Surely he has plans for the future.
Anyone Else Who Would Like to Speak!​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 4th Card

Fuck yeah! Taking on the Bizzare One! And in the 3rd last match! I must have impressed someone! Let's tear it up!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Oh man, the challenges just keep getting harder. Gonna be hard to take on Storm just cause I like the character so much, I won't want to see it lose haha. But I won't hold back.

The title match intrigues me, as well as the opening of Morrison/Angle.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Wow excellent card here CWalker. Another UWF title match right after the PPV! Can't wait to read this one.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Looks like an awesome show, red crew! You got yourselves Jay vs. Dod, Tapout vs. Chriss, I'm not sure who's playing HBK but he'll be facing Kingston, RRS vs. Sam, Albo vs. DOM, and the UWF Championship in Dresden vs. Chase. I'll definitely be checking out the show as it looks like a good one. :)

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Wow Dredsen vs I for the UWF title as the main event that will be an awesome thread. Dredsen I know you won't pull punches and neither will I.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Oh crap, hbkfan, you will get the boom!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

What a great post-PPV card. Facing Tapout will be great. This is a first time match between ús and I have an intention of making it big. Bring it Tappy, I'm going for your title. :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I want to give a huge thank you to Chase, Dod, Jay and Dresdon. What you did this week will not be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.