UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: Survivor Series

Well I made it to the show and I leave with a loss and a fire to go after the Pope... BRING IT! :D You know that if there is one guy that can get you to have one more match... you lookin at him and its gonna happen... we gonna blow the roof off. WOOOOOOO!!! So I'm not bothered... I'm excited :D

Congrats Lewb... you won both titles. One... well uncontested. The other... fought tooth and nail. I was hoping for the win but... you know Edge has somethin up his sleeve so clutch on to that belt tightly and closely because soon enough... the belt will be in Edge's hand and not just to hit Cena in the face in before the match :p

But the show overall... everything fell into place just right. Everything flowed. Everything just looked so right. Mannn I'm excited. Heh.

Reactions: 1 person

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Amazing show guys, thanks for putting it together. The 5v5 match was something else, really really impressive. Happy with my win, me and Aniking has a great back and forth and it's definitely the hardest I've been pushed since I started here.

Well done to RawisRey for retaining, that thread was impossible to call, but made great reading.

Again, big thanks to CWalker, Dresdon and Sam, your hard work is appreciated.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

First things first, thank you to CWalker, Sam and Dresdon for putting this fantastic show together. They deserve a million likes lol.

Onto the show: The big winner of the night is Lewb, the champ of both NXT and SmackDown and well-deserved IMO. My buddy RiR retains in the main event which I foresaw but Dod had me a little worried haha. BGA's Miz will face Bully Ray and I can't wait to read that one.

Shocker of the night: BDC defeats Slim, albeit with some help from The Pope.

My matches: I'm shocked I won the fatal 4-way...err....I mean triple threat....and idk who took Rollins out but I'm super excited to take on Dresdon. I've rarely gotten to face him one-on-one so trust me, Ryder vs Sting will deliver. As for the 5 on 5, congrats Killz on being the sole survivor and new number one contender to the WHC. Ambrose, you are the Raven to my Tommy Dreamer. I will beat you someday lol. YES lives on and we now control SmackDown. Our first bit of business, tune into the next SmackDown ;)

BDC

Reaction score

Congrats to Killz for the big win and to Lewb for double championships! And to all the others. Loved the Mankind/Rock match...expertly done and ending was SO appropriate. Knew I was loosing the Survivor series match, no surprise. But the King of the Mountain is far from done!

CWalker, SBS, dredson and Sam; thanks for all the hard work! You made it epic!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Holy shit you guys this was an outstanding PPV! 13 matches, 3 men, 1 PPV! Mad propers to all three of you for stepping up.

Tons of promos tonight. I had wanted to do a promo with all my characters a while ago but i ended up being busy but im glad i finally got to do it. Austin Aries returns! Very excited for that.

I was a bit worried about my match with Lesner as I didn't care much for my TT and I was hoping to do better with a second round but glad I picked up the win. Nice of you to incorporate Bateman and Maxine in there.

Lewb becomes the first person ever to win two World titles on the same night. Both much deserved. We all knew you would be the next NXT Champion but that triple threat could have gone any way so that makes your win even bigger. Watch out for The Miz though, he's been on a roll.

Zack Ryder vs Sting feud should be hilarious. Two very different people but they should have great TTs.

I was actually really surprised to be the last member of my team standing. I thought my TT was very good but it would get lost in the shuffle but glad to see I was wrong. With three eliminations, Ambrose is looking stronger than ever. Much deserved win by Killz. You join the elite club as being the second person ever to pin Dean Ambrose via a finisher as opossed to roll ups.

Christian picking up the win was good. I wonder if this feud is over or will Storm retaliate after being smashed in the head with his own bottle.

Main Event was great. Didn't want to see Rey have a short reign. Morrison's undefeated streak is over! Glad to see these two will be continuing their feud.

Excellent show fellas. Show could have been 2 weeks late and it would still be well worth the wait.

Reaction score

It was one hell of a show. First off thanks to the big 3 here on UWF, Sam, CWalker and Dres for all the hard work put in. Big congrats to Lewb on his title wins. RIR/Dod, I'm glad I didn't have to choose a winner because the TT session they put together was crazy, but congrats to RIR for knocking off Morrison for his first loss. Another congrats to Bully Ray for winning the big one. The Miz vs Bully Ray for the title is going to be interesting. Congrats to BDC on his win with Mankind knocking off Slim's Rock. I feel that isn't the last time we so those two go at it. Again hell of a show and congrats to all the winners!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Big ups to lewb on being champ

Typing off my phone, another loss. Starting to wonder if I just suck at Batista or what. Now 0-4 since moving to RAW and I just keep losing and losing...

Aniking

Reaction score

Typing off my phone, another loss. Starting to wonder if I just suck at Batista or what. Now 0-4 since moving to RAW and I just keep losing and losing...

And you just don't fucking learn do you? Once again another post bitching about your loss and not having the decency to speak about the show. Just clueless. Absolutely clueless.

Anyway, got through the show early this morning and didn't bother replying until now as I just wanted to crash. It was a fantastic effort from three guys and I thought the job that was done was top notch. Some very good results for some people, especially Lewb, mixed results for others like myself, but overall I don't think much can be faulted. Congrats to everybody who was successful and even those who just fell short. Some efforts I noticed were to the point some matches could've gone either way, so although some guys probably feel really disappointed for not getting the result, just hope your efforts haven't gone unnoticed.

With my matches, I'm not surprised I won as Christian, but nonetheless I'm still happy. The TTing ended 3-2 to me, but I was confident I could've got the job done anyway. That's not being arrogant, it's just I'm in a good place with Christian, and I'm still happy to have feuded with Chriss' Storm. It's just a feud that made so much sense. Now as for McGillicutty, I knew from the moment my match with BGA was set that I was never going to win. The prediction thread set that in stone too, and now I find myself in a position where not only is my McGillicutty going nowhere ever since the Gold Rush tournament, but I can feel it beginning to mess with my Christian, which needs to stop before I lose it as him. Congrats to BGA for the win as your Miz is great, but my experiment with McGillicutty doesn't seem to be working for me.

So yeah, great pay-per-view again, but I really think the massive workload needs to stop for the writers. You guys need a set up, like one head writer and two assistants per brand or something. I get EOR and SBS are out of action, but two of you writing like 90% of the pay-per-view? That's nuts.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Mannn... talk about a hand wrapped gift. I told you I would rip into your ass if you did this again and once again you do it... so... shut the fuck up and read.

You wanna know why your ass keeps losing? cause you don't try. You aren't doing shit. You post one damn TT and like "Oh I'm too busy to do more. I can't do anymore than the 1." And the one is damn half assed. Nobody is gonna hand wrap you wins for half assing your shit. You have to earn it. But instead you thinking that since you had such a hot streak early on with Batista on Smackdown that you can just continue coasting and get wins... hell no. You got your chances on Raw against the top stars. You had chances and what did you do? You half assed it and presented one little TT. You presented a nice match here against a guy that will go round after round with you and what did you do? You did ONE TT! You are the sole reason your ass is sucking. You are the only reason your sorry ass is losing.

You have the potential... but you don't do shit about it. You do the bare minimum and expect wins? Hell I did 3 TTs... I worked hard on those and I lost... you see me bellyaching? No. I'm looking forward to what is going to happen. My Rock came back and lost to Mankind... I lost two matches on the PPV... and I'm excited for what is going to happen next. Yeah I lost but so what. I'm just gonna go harder next time. Your sorry ass loses and you act like a little bitch. You know those bitch girls that say "I'm so ugly." so that they can get compliments. or "I'm so fat" even though they know they not. You acting just like them cept worse. Damn it... grow a set of balls and get the hell over it. YOU LOST! Get to working on your TT... and when your opponent replies... DO ANOTHER! And you know what... if you still lose... accept it, congratulate the guy that beat you, give props to the writers for the hardwork they did on the show cause they sure nough didn't have to do anything but they gave of their time for this and they don't want to see bitching like this, and then move on and work harder for the next match. Change character if need be. Evolve Batista to keep him fresh. Do somethin... but this acting like a little girl about your losses has got to quit.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Mannn... talk about a hand wrapped gift. I told you I would rip into your ass if you did this again and once again you do it... so... shut the fuck up and read.

You wanna know why your ass keeps losing? cause you don't try. You aren't doing shit. You post one damn TT and like "Oh I'm too busy to do more. I can't do anymore than the 1." And the one is damn half assed. Nobody is gonna hand wrap you wins for half assing your shit. You have to earn it. But instead you thinking that since you had such a hot streak early on with Batista on Smackdown that you can just continue coasting and get wins... hell no. You got your chances on Raw against the top stars. You had chances and what did you do? You half assed it and presented one little TT. You presented a nice match here against a guy that will go round after round with you and what did you do? You did ONE TT! You are the sole reason your ass is sucking. You are the only reason your sorry ass is losing.

You have the potential... but you don't do shit about it. You do the bare minimum and expect wins? Hell I did 3 TTs... I worked hard on those and I lost... you see me bellyaching? No. I'm looking forward to what is going to happen. My Rock came back and lost to Mankind... I lost two matches on the PPV... and I'm excited for what is going to happen next. Yeah I lost but so what. I'm just gonna go harder next time. Your sorry ass loses and you act like a little bitch. You know those bitch girls that say "I'm so ugly." so that they can get compliments. or "I'm so fat" even though they know they not. You acting just like them cept worse. Damn it... grow a set of balls and get the hell over it. YOU LOST! Get to working on your TT... and when your opponent replies... DO ANOTHER! And you know what... if you still lose... accept it, congratulate the guy that beat you, give props to the writers for the hardwork they did on the show cause they sure nough didn't have to do anything but they gave of their time for this and they don't want to see bitching like this, and then move on and work harder for the next match. Change character if need be. Evolve Batista to keep him fresh. Do somethin... but this acting like a little girl about your losses has got to quit.

You are the man Slim!!

Reaction score

To quote CM Punk "PIPE BOMB"

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Remember the time Andrew got a title shot and then did two shitty half ass TT's? LOL.

Anyway good show guys. Shame I had to pull out of the 5 on 5 but nonetheless it was enjoyable to read whilst not being apart of the fed. Special congratulations go to lewb on his double title win as well as Rey, who's Rhodes managed to retain and end JoMo's win streak!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF New Year's Revolution: Official Card!

UWF Smackdown and UWF NXT Proudly Present....New Year's Revolution!!

poster1copy_zpsa96d46e7.png

Live December 30th, 2012, from Cleveland, Ohio!

Quicken-Loans-Arena.jpg

Official Theme Song- Hurt by Adelitas Way

[video=youtube;w2K1Ghpji0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2K1Ghpji0Y[/video]

Official Card!

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy(C) versus Dolph Ziggler

UWF World Television Championship
Daniel Bryan(C) versus Dean Ambrose

Bray Wyatt versus John Cena

UWF European Championship
Jeff Jarrett(C) versus Edge

NXT World Title Tables Match
Bully Ray(C) versus The Miz

Long Island Street Fight for the NXTreme Championship
Sting(C) versus Zack Ryder

#1 Contender to the NXT World Championship
CM punk versus Rhino

#1 Contender to the NXTreme Championship
Taz versus Brock Lesnar versus Johnny Curtis

Last Man Standing
Austin Aries versus Seth Rollins

*Card subject to change*

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF New Year's Revolution: Official Card!

Good card here, hoping to be added onto the card.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF New Year's Revolution: Official Card!

This is going to be sick! Gunna post for my NXT match right away, coz if my smackdown match this week goes the right way, I will be defending both titles here!

Status
Not open for further replies.