• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: King of The Ring 2012

Awesome show! Loved both my matches, although Mankind missed his chance to be KING OF RAW...lol. That was epic and I feel it was all left in the ring and nothing to be ashamed of. Look forward to seein' what's ahead for our resident headcase.

Great job all around! congrats Dod!!

Aniking

Reaction score

This was a great pay-per-view and I thought it probably just topped Halloween Havoc. It helps that there was an extra brand featured on this show than HH, but still I thought it produced highly. Well done to all!

Congratulations to everyone who won their matches, in particular Dres for winning the Extreme Championship and Dod for becoming King. Thought that some matches could definitely have gone either way, meaning all who won deserved it. As for my match, I'm happy to have won as it's a real boost for me. I'm still shocked that I am the last feud that Dres' Austin will ever have, and frankly it's an honour. It was a feud that went on for months, so now it has finally ended, and what a great match it was!

Looking forward to the next pay-per-view! Well done team!

EDIT: Btw, bit confused with the Steiner/Williams promo (second one). I didn't see Williams attack anyone. Anyone able to point it out for me?

Also, Power 25 should be up in the next 6-7 hours at the most!

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score

It truly is Dod's time. The triangle of Rey Dod and Andrew at the top will be interesting to say the very least.

Very impressed with how this panned out, the Hell In a Cell was great, congrats Ani, end of an era as sorts.

As one door closes another opens, and for Dresden that seems true, Austin gets some bloody closure, Sting hits a championship and it's about time, well done man.

As for me.... SBS. I'm coming for you. And we will rip shit UP!

Red and yellow teams take a bow, you have my adoration.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show. My first PPV and I loved it, really happy with the win, I thought me and Andrew had a great TTing session and our characters bounced off each other which made it flow well, was always going to be a close match. RRS thanks for the kind words, I'm really enjoying where I a with The Miz at the moment and I hope that's coming across in the TTs

As others have said, the HIAC was great reading with a real ballsy finale. Sure we all knew it was the end of Austin, but I'm not sure many of us guessed it would be in such a fashion. Sticking with Austin I LOVED his promo about halfway through had me genuinely laughing away to myself. KOTR matches were also really entertaining, hell, it was all good. Great job to everyone involved.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I just got home from and the first thing I had to do was to read this and I have to say I made a good choice because this was freaking epic. Especially the main event. DOD for sure deserves to be called the King of The Ring.

The NXTreme championship match was good but I just had to laugh when Sting jumped off the cage.

I lost my match but I don't feel bad at all. This was pretty much my shot at a World Championship. It kinda sucks I couldn't do more than 2-2. I went through a tournament and I thought I wouldn't even make it to the semi-finals so seeing I won it was awesome. I still have time to be in the hunt for a World Championship with Abyss as I just started playing him. Congrats SBS, you were the better man here.

Also...I would like to ask...WHERE THE FUCK IS ALBO? Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. I faced him in my first match ever and I can't say anything bad about him but serously? A World Title match and he no-shows? Ridicolous....

HELL IN A CELL. What a match, man. I was really surprised with the out come of the match but it was awesome though.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

This was a great pay-per-view and I thought it probably just topped Halloween Havoc. It helps that there was an extra brand featured on this show than HH, but still I thought it produced highly. Well done to all!

Congratulations to everyone who won their matches, in particular Dres for winning the Extreme Championship and Dod for becoming King. Thought that some matches could definitely have gone either way, meaning all who won deserved it. As for my match, I'm happy to have won as it's a real boost for me. I'm still shocked that I am the last feud that Dres' Austin will ever have, and frankly it's an honour. It was a feud that went on for months, so now it has finally ended, and what a great match it was!

Looking forward to the next pay-per-view! Well done team!

EDIT: Btw, bit confused with the Steiner/Williams promo (second one). I didn't see Williams attack anyone. Anyone able to point it out for me?

Also, Power 25 should be up in the next 6-7 hours at the most!

Good eye. I forgot a very important promo. It has been added and now everything should make more sense

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Wow this was a tremendous PPV! I picked John Morrison to win the King of the Ring ever since the participants were announced. It sucks that there was a few no shows but the way the matches were handled was good, especially the UWF title match. My initial thought would be to bury the shit out of someone but you don't want to embarass them too much in case someone else wants to pick them up in the future. The idea of giving MVP the first title shot had me scratching my head when it was first announced and it's a shame that a main event got no showed. The Austin/Christian match was gold. I'm pretty sure Austin is paralyzed after that fall. Another great job CWalker.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I am pleased to have been correct in all of my picks for this pay-per-view, it really was quite a show. The Raw title picture and brand in general will be interesting with the addition of Batista, I look forward to finding out who Smackdown gets. Thank you all for saying positive things about the NXTreme Championship match, I had a lot of fun piecing that match together. I was a bit surprised when Sam told me I was winning but I gladly honor that request and will now run with the ball I've been given. The end of the pay-per-view I feel is open-ended, I mean it certainly seems Christian has disposed of his greatest foe but has he really? Hmm...

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Survivor Series: Official Card!

UWF RAW, SMACKDOWN! and NXT Proudly Present...Survivor Series!

Survivals1gye.jpg

November 25th- Live from the TD Bankhouse Garden in Boston, Massachussetts!

020_td_garden.jpg

Official Theme Song-Numb by Linkin Park

[video=youtube;SHhnmJYjaKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhnmJYjaKI[/video]

Official Card

UWF Championship
CodyvMorrison.jpg

Cody Rhodes(C) versus John Morrison

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
WorldTriple.jpg

John Cena(C) versus Edge versus Jeff Hardy

NXT World Heavyweight Championship
OrtonBully.jpg

Randy Orton(C) versus Bully Ray

NXTreme Championship
StingRhyno.jpg

Sting(C) versus Rhyno

ChristianStorm.jpg

James Storm versus Christian

Traditional Five on Five Elimination Match
ClassiSS3.jpg

Team Y.E.S(Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Big Show & Dolph Ziggler) versus Team Wolfe(Jeff Jarrett, Rob Van Dam, Raven, Dean Ambrose, Rey Mysterio)

#1 Contender to the NXT World Championship
MizMcGillicuty.jpg

The Miz versus Michael McGuilicutty

MankindRock.jpg

The Rock versus Mankind

Intergender Brand Warfare
Intergender.jpg

Abyss and Daffney versus Brooklyn Brawler and Szantyr

#1 Contender to the NXTreme Championship
Fatalnoc.jpg

R-Truth versus CM Punk versus Seth Rollins versus Zack Ryder

Hardcore Championship
DanielsSteiner.jpg

Christopher Daniels(C) versus Scott Steiner

JohnnyBrock.jpg

Johnny Curtis versus Brock Lesnar

BatistaMichaels.jpg

Batista versus Shawn Michaels

Poster and Banner Credit: rawisrey

Last edited by a moderator:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Survivor Series: Official Card!

Numb by Limp Bizkit? Never heard that one :p

However, it's BIG and SOLID card, gotta say.

To be honest, I can't wait for poster and banners, those are always the most interesting things for me, when looking at Official cards. :Wight:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm going to say this. Watch out for Sting vs Rhino and Christopher Daniels vs Scott Steiner. Gonna be epic!

Lewb

Reaction score

Two world title matches........... Just what I do.

The whole card is epix tho for reallll

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This is for sure one of the strongest PPV cards we ever had in UWF.

I have two matches, one will be GREAT and the second...the second is the most randomly put together match I have ever seen in e-feds and my opponent is nowhere to be seen. Anyway, this will be epic. The Undisputed Title match will steal the show here.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh... I am on the show twice. Survivor Series... starring... The Rock... featuring Edge... and all the other guys from UWF.

:D this is a very nice card though on the real.

Status
Not open for further replies.