UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF King of The Ring: Official Card!

Needs to be edited, Brawler v. Batista added too.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

To the Raw roster; trash talking for King of The Ring is over. Promos will still be accepted.

Aniking

Reaction score

Bit disappointed my match only got to 1-1. I was a little late to the thread but we still had an entire week to at least get one more in. Expect a promo!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Proudly Presents: King of The Ring 2012

And now UWF RAW and UWF NXT Proudly Presents

KotR.png

10861673-1331837194-320x240.jpg

Official Theme Song
King of Kings-Motorhead

[video=youtube;Q4PqD6CF7nU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PqD6CF7nU[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to UWF King of The Ring. And do we have a show planned or what? Tonight marks the first Championship defense of our UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Rhodes will be defending his Championship a very game MVP. But that's not the only marquee match that we have. We will determine UWF's first every King of The Ring. It will be one of these four men, Shawn Michaels, John Morrison, Kurt Angle or Mankind.

Cole: And in the Main Event, we will see the closing of a feud that has lasted for months. Christian and Stone Cold Steve Austin despise each other, and have been at each other's throats for what seems like an eternity. Both men hold a victory over the other in singles competition; so this is the rubber match. And it will take place inside the twenty foot high Hell in A Cell!

King: Now, let's throw it over to our friends representing Monday Nights; Joey Styles and Taz, the floor is yours.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg

Joey Styles: Thank you King. And while I must say Raw's portion of the card is good, you will find out that NXT is here to steal the show. And in our main event, the NXT World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton wil defend his Championship against "The Monster" Abyss!

Taz: CM Punk, Derrick Bateman and Michael McGillicutty have all fallen at The Monster's feet in route to him earning a shot at the NXT World Championship. Will Randy Orton be next?

Styles: That's not all. The rivalry between Zack Ryder and Brock Lesnar has become extremely personal. And tonight, it comes to a head as they meet in a No Holds Barred Match. That's bound to be explosive!

Taz: I can't wait for that, but let's get this shindig started Joey. With our first match of the evening!

Joey Styles: Now folks, NXT is going to show the world why we’re the most underrated thing going in professional wrestling. Our opening contest is Seth Rollins versus The Miz.

Taz: This rivalry has become very heated over the past week. Both men want to stake their claim on Monday Nights as the best NXT has to offer.

Christy Hemme: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing in at 205 pounds; Seth Rollins!

[video=youtube;OHXMJJJD8pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHXMJJJD8pY[/video]

"Flesh It Out" by Blues Saraceno begins playing and the charasmatic yet strange Seth Rollins moshes out onto the stage. He rages all over the entrace stage, flailing his arms everywhere in a strange fashion. This weird ritual has become common place for Seth Rollins and the fans love it; whether it's because of the originality or simply due to the spastic motions.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins finshes up his rotuine before heading down the entrance ramp towards teh ring. Rollins runs down the rest of the way before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He climbs one of the turnbuckles and poses for the fans who pop for him. Rollins leaps down and waits patiently for his opponent.

Hemme: And his opponent....

AWESOME!!!!

Hemme: From Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds; The Miz!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

Downstait's "I Came to Play" begins to play and the entire arena begins to boo as the arrival of The Miz is imminent. Miz walks out onto the stage, looking from left to right as all the people in the arena boo him. Miz ignores all of this and throws both arms into the air, performing one of his trademark taunts.

the-miz-raw852photo049-1260200852.jpg

Miz lowers his arms and walks intently towards the ring; the focus is written on his face. Miz reaches the bottom of the ramp and heads towards the steel steps before changing direction and running towards the far side of the ring apron, leaping on and posing for a second. Miz quickly enters the ring and climbs the top rope, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

TLC11_Photo_227.jpg

Miz leaps off the top and prepares for his match to begin.

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Miz charges right at Rollins, forcing Rollins to back up into the near corner. Miz has Rollins right where he wants him. Miz cocks back and looks to deliver a right hand, but Rollins quickly ducks under and the momentum of The Miz sends him back first into the corner. Now the tides have turned and Rollins immediately lights Miz up with knife edge chops to the chest. Rollins chops The Miz several times, leaving a red welt smack dead in the middle of Miz’s chest. After chopping Miz, Rollins grabs the loudmouth from Cleveland by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing corner. As soon as Miz reaches the desired destination, Seth Rollins charges right at him, leaving his feet and delivering a spinning wheel kick directly to the face of The Miz. A stunned Miz stumbles out of the corner and falls face down onto the canvas, where Rollins quickly turns him over and goes for the first pinfall of the King of The Ring Pay-Per-View. ..

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Styles: So far, this match has been all Seth Rollins!

Taz: Yeah, if Miz wants to win; he needs to regroup.

As soon as Miz kicks out, he follows Taz’s advice and rolls to the arena floor; taking a breather. Miz tries to catch his breath, but Seth Rollins will have none of that. Out of nowhere, Seth Rollins comes charging in and dives through the middle rope, taking Miz down with a suicide dive. The fans pop for Rollins’ show of athleticism. Rollins hot dogs a little bit for the fans, giving high fives to the guys in the front row before grabbing Miz off the arena floor and throwing him back in the ring. As Rollins throws Miz back in, the rocker hops onto the apron before leaping over and dropping both legs across the back of Miz’s neck. The self-grabs proclaimed “Awesome Oneâ€￾ grabs his neck in pain as Rollins rolls him onto his back and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Taz: Miz has taken a real boot kickin’ so far.

Styles: Seth Rollins has said that a victory here will begin the ascension of his career. Could he be correct?

As Miz kicks out, he rolls towards the far corner of the ring, using the turnbuckle as a way to get to his feet. Rollins measures Miz and charges from the far side of the ring. As Rollins charges in, Miz is able to propel himself out of the corner and take Rollins down to the mat with a stiff clothesline. The force from the blow is enough to turn Seth Rollins inside out before h hits the canvas. After almost knocking Rollins unconscious, Miz goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Rollins kicks out!

Miz rolls off Rollins after the charismatic superstar kicks out. Miz gets to his feet, muttering words of discouragement to Rollins the entire time. Seth Rollins begins pushing himself off the mat, but as he pushes himself up, Miz runs right at him, delivering a running knee directly to the side of the head. The impact from the blow is enough to knock Rollins’ head backwards, where Miz grabs him by the skull and looks for his patented neckbreaker; finishing the Reality Check in the process. But as Miz reaches for Rollins’ head, Rollins is able to hook both of Miz’s arms from behind and backslide him to the canvas…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Both men get to a vertical base at the same time and Rollins is able to surprise Miz with a step up enziguiri. Rollins kicks Miz directly in the back of the head, which is enough to drop Miz down to a knee. Rollins notices Miz’s position in the ring and immediately runs of the far ropes and comes back at Miz, leaping high in the air…

Taz: He’s going for it Joey!

Styles: Seth Rollins may be looking for his Blackout finishing maneuver.

Before Rollins can stomp on the back of Miz’s head, Miz is able to move out of the way. Rollins lands on his feet, but Miz has the better ring positioning. As Rollins lands on the canvas, Miz kicks Rollins in the kneecap, which forces him down to one knee. Miz applies a front face lock before slamming Seth Rollins’ skull onto the canvas with sinister snap DDT. Rollins goes limp as Miz turns him over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Taz: He got him!

3…NO! Rollins kicks out!

Miz can’t believe that didn’t keep Rollins down. His eyes tell the story. They increase in size to almost a cartoonish level. Miz’s breathing becomes shallower and shallower as he gets to his feet and backs up into the far corner. Miz begins hyping himself up in the corner, all the while never taking his eyes of Seth Rollins, who has crawled towards the near corner himself. Miz watches Rollins as he pulls himself to his feet in the corner across from him. Once Rollins actually makes it to, Miz leaves his own corner, charging at Seth Rollins, before delivering a corner lariat. Rollins falls out of the corner and onto the canvas upon impact as Miz sits comfortably between the second and third rope, smirking cockily as only The Miz can…

Styles: And now the arrogant Miz is back in control.

Taz: It’s not arrogance if you can back it up Joey. And that’s exactly what Miz has done ever since coming to NXT!

Miz gets out of the corner and stands over the fallen Seth Rollins. Miz throws both arms behind his back, waiting for Seth Rollins to get to his feet…

Taz: I’ve seen that look in Miz’s eyes before Joey. He’s thinking Skull Crushing Finale!

Seth Rollins pushes himself off the canvas, unaware that Miz is behind him. Miz quickly makes it known as he puts Rollins in a Full Nelson…

Taz: He’s got it!

Seth Rollins fights valiantly, not allowing Miz to sweep the front leg, hitting the Skull Crushing Finale. Instead, Rollins struggles, buying as much time as he can. Seth Rollins will not go down easily; as The Miz is finding out. Rollins is able to position his body in the perfect place, right in front of the near corner. Rollins put his feet on the middle turnbuckle pad, before pushing both Miz and himself backwards, forcing Miz onto his back with his shoulders on the mat…

1…

Styles: Brilliant counter!

2…

Taz: The kid’s going to do it!

Miz kicks out!

Both Miz and Rollins get to their feet again and Rollins surprises Miz by leaving his feet and successfully performing a hurricanarana. The only problem is there was a little too much momentum behind it and Miz is able to roll through. Rollins sits in a seated position in the ring as well runs right at him, driving his foot directly into Rollins’ face…

Styles: That had to do it!

Miz quickly rushes over to the nearly unconscious Rollins and covers him, hooking both legs for good measure…

1…

2…

Rollins barely rolls a shoulder!

Miz looks at Rollins in disgust. He mouths the word “Really?â€￾ over and over again. Miz takes another step back, contemplating what to do next. Miz watches as Rollins pushes himself to his feet yet again and Miz decides to go back to the well. He charges right at Rollins, looking for the running knee that initiates the Reality Check…

Taz: Reality Check on its way!

Rollins sees Miz coming and as Miz runs in, Rollins is able to hit Miz directly in the stomach with a Superkick…

Styles: The Adava Kedvara!

The Superkick is enough to not only stop Miz in his tracks, but it also doubles him over. Seth Rollins wastes no time running off the far ropes and coming back at the hunched over Miz, leaping high in the air, looking for the Blackout Knee Stomp…

Taz: Blackout!

Unfortunately for Rollins, Miz sees this coming and takes a step back, moving out of the way. Like earlier in the match, Rollins lands on his feet, but he lands in front of Miz. Miz quickly rushes Rollins, once again applying a Full Nelson, this time sweeping Rollins’ front leg forward with urgency, hitting the Skull Crushing Finale…

Taz: He got him!

Rollins’ head slams hard on the canvas and Miz rolls him onto his back, going for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner; The Miz!

SLAM12_PHOTO_079_display_image.jpg

“I Came To Playâ€￾ radiates throughout the arena for the second time this evening as Miz gets to his feet and has his arm risen by the official.
Styles: And in King of The Ring’s first contest, The Miz defeats a very game Seth Rollins.

Taz: Rollins shouldn’t feel disheartened. He put on a hell of a show! This kid’s got a future!

Miz rolls under the bottom rope and leaves the ring, obviously proud of his victory. This is where King of The Ring heads to its next segment.

The pay-per-view moves backstage as we're met with the confident mug of Captain Charisma, Christian, on the titantron. Christian stands in front of a still camera and is ready to have his words heard by the world.

04_07_15_68.jpg

Christian: The time has come. Tonight a promise that I made many months ago is about to be fulfilled to the fullest extent. This promise is one I believed in so deeply that there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't see it through. Of course what I'm talking about is what I said in the lead up to the UWF Championship match at The Great American Bash when I faced Steve Austin for the title. I told Steve in the lead up to that match that I would not only defeat him and become UWF Champion but I would also be the man to end his Raw career, just like the New World Order had done for the past month to guys like Zack Ryder, John Cena, and the European Revolution consisting of Wade Barrett and John Cena. It goes without saying that that night was one of the darkest moments in UWF history, and although I didn't accomplish what I set out to accomplish, what that night has done is fuel my fire. It has fuelled me to return to this company and to Tuesday Night Raw to right the wrongs of that night, and it's only a matter of time before I move one step closer to rewriting history and exacting my revenge on a man who, from that fateful night, didn't deserve a single second of his record breaking championship reign.

Christian shakes his head from side-to-side, still to this day not being able to live that night down.

Christian: I've spoken recently about my three step plan to achieve vengeance, and I'd like to take a moment to remind you all of those goals. Goal number one was to have that incompetent Teddy Long removed as Raw General Manager, something I began all those months ago that the entire Raw roster continued in my absence. Teddy snapped when he heard I was returning, forcing him to leave his position and hand the reigns over to D'Angelo Dinero before I even stepped foot inside the arena for Clash of Champions for my triumphant return. With Teddy out of the way, I immediately began goal number two, which will be checked off the list tonight. I will beat Steve Austin, moving half way along to gaining closure for the screw job of a lifetime by ending his Raw career, just like I promised I would do. Granted it should've been done months ago, and granted I should be standing here as the TRUE longest reigning UWF Champion in history, but the fact remains that I... don't... lie. I speak the truth, I tell the facts, and I lay it all out on the line so there aren't any excuses, whether that is from my peeps or from my opposition. I promised that I would end Steve's career, I meant every word of that promise, and I've never been more excited in my life to back up my own words.

Christian's trademark grin emerges, which was only a matter of time.

04_07_15_18.jpg

Christian: For four months Steve sat on the Raw throne as UWF Champion, living a complete lie. His reign began because of me, it continued because of me, and it should've ended that night because of me. I stole the spotlight at Backlash that allowed him to sneak in and become UWF Champion immediately afterwards. Cody and I ended the dominant European Revolution five days before Steve defended his title against a scattered Wade Barrett. A month later that championship should've been mine and the entire UWF Universe knows it, proving once and for all that Steve's reign on top was running on bought time from the very moment he was crowned champion. It was only fitting that I ended that reign myself, handing the championship to a good friend of mine in the process and putting the wheels in motion for the end of Steve Austin as we know it. Which brings me to my match tonight. Inside a Hell in a Cell, I am going to punish Steve for all the pain he has put me through. My career was put on hold because of him and it's about time somebody returned the favour. Too many guys in the back have been a victim to Steve's selfishness, but tonight it's all going to end. All my hard work from all those months ago is all about to be completed!

Christian rubs his hands at the very thought of finally eliminating Austin from the equation.

Christian: But after the job is done and Steve is dragged out of the Cell as a disgrace, the question remains - what's next for Christian? Well, it's fairly simple for those of you who listen to me and know what I'm about. There's one more goal that remains, one more that needs to be checked off before I can gain complete closure and achieve my vengeance. My third and final goal is to be given one... more... World Championship match. Not only am I finishing off my own hard work tonight, but I am also doing D'Angelo Dinero a favour by removing a thorn from his side. I was a shock, left field contender for the UWF Championship match at The Great American Bash, the one and only good decision that Teddy Long made while he was General Manager. I forced my way into that match, and after tonight I'm going to do it again. I don't care who the King of the Ring is, and I don't care what relationship Cody and I may have. All I ask for Dinero to give me is a favour in return, a favour in the form of one... more... World Championship match. It's the least I deserve for Raw coincidentally becoming the number one brand in this company again, coinciding with my return. If Dinero knows what's best for Raw, he'll make that match a Triple Threat.

Christian's grin is nowhere to be seen, as he has become much more serious.

Christian: And when he does just that, you'll be looking at the NEXT UWF Champion.

Christian promptly leaves the camera's view and is likely going to go through his final preparations for his match later in the night. The camera remains on for a few moments before shutting off, as we now move from the titantron to the ring.

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our first King of The Ring semifinal matchup. Kurt Angle will take on Mankind. The winner of this match will take on either Shawn Michaels or John Morrison in the finals later tonight.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a King of The Ring Semifinal Match and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in professional wrestling history; Kurt Angle!

tumblr_m6jy1cV10J1rsccs1o4_250.gif

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they recognized his return coming a miled away.

3eh60f2zis7brvd5.jpg

Kurt takes off the jacket, revealing that he has an American flag wrapped around himself, coating himself in not only warmth but in American pride and spirit. He continues down the ramp... letting go of the flag and readying himself for the action that's about to take place in the ring.

Roberts: And his opponent, from the Boiler Room, weighing in at 275 pounds; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding Ding Ding

KOTRtourny.jpg

MankindAngle.jpg

The bell rings and the first match of the King of The Ring semifinals is underway. Mankind and Kurt Angle both lock up in a collar and elbow tie up, but Kurt Angle uses his superior agility to perform a go behind on Mankind, quickly lifting the deranged one off his feet and slamming him chest first onto the canvas with a side suplex. Angle wastes no time following this up, immediately spinning off Mankind’s back and onto his head, applying a front face lock.

King: Kurt Angle is a known successful amateur wrestler. It seems as if he’s going to employ that background into this match.

Kurt Angle keeps the pressure applied on the front face lock, holding onto Mankind hard, but at the same time showing enough discipline so that this doesn’t become an illegal choke. All the while, Mankind grunts, not necessarily from pain, but from frustration. This doesn’t bother Angle at all; it actually drives him more. If possible, Angle squeezes even harder on Mankind, looking to either wear him down or make him pass out. Mankind flails around the ring, trying to break the grip Angle has on him. His appendages flop around until Mankind is able to use his arms to push himself up off the canvas, alleviating some of the pressure. This is turn brings Angle to a vertical base; although the Olympian is still in firm control of Mankind’s head and neck. This does not last long as Mankind wraps his arms around Angle’s waist and lifts him over his head, performing a Northern Lights Suplex. Angle’s shoulders rest on the canvas and the referee counts a pinfall for the first time this match…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Unfortunately, in order for Kurt Angle to kick out of that pinning predicament, he needed to break his grip on Mankind. Both men manage to get to a vertical base at the same and Kurt Angle is the first to go on the offensive, looking for a short arm clothesline. Mankind sees this coming and ducks under. The momentum sends Kurt Angle barreling towards the far ropes and as he comes back at Mankind, Mankind meets him with a clothesline of his own. This sends Angle to the canvas and Mankind capitalizes. Mankind runs off the ropes perpendicular to Angle and comes back at his downed opponent, dropping a still elbow right into the black heart of his opponent. Angle grabs his chest in pain as Mankind hooks the far leg and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

King: Mankind has been all business tonight!

After the kick out, Angle rolls over towards the near turnbuckle, resting momentarily before pulling himself up in the corner. Mankind goes right after him, meeting Angle with right hands. Angle is able to counter and grabs Mankind by the neck, throwing him in the corner and throwing right hands of his own. Angle connects with one right hand, followed by another, then another. After the third blow, Angle backs off Mankind and “Woosâ€￾ for the North Carolina fans, obviously mocking the legendary Ric Flair. This turns out to be a mistake, as when Angle looks to go back on the offensive, Mankind grabs Angle in similar fashion to the way Angle grabbed Mankind. Mankind throws Angle back into the corner and begins raining down on him with right hand; stunning the former Olympic Gold Medalist in the process. Mankind’s fury only lasts briefly as he stops beating on Angle; only to grab him and lift him upside down in the corner. This leaves Angle prone and defenseless in the Tree of Woe…

Cole: This can’t be good for Kurt Angle!

As Kurt Angle is left unable to defend himself, Mankind backs away from Angle and into the corner opposing him. Mankind throws up the Cactus Jack “Bang, Bangâ€￾ hand signal before running back towards Angle and delivering an elevated elbow drop directly to Angle’s face. The force causes Angle’s legs to come down and for him to fall from the corner. Mankind wastes no time jumping on Angle and going for another cover…

1…

2…

Angle rolls a shoulder!

As soon as Angle kicks out, Mankind mounts him and continues to deliver right hands. The offense may be basic, but it’s effective. Mankind drives each fist into Angle’s skull, each blow having more effect than the last. This continues for what seems like an eternity until Angle is able to roll Mankind over and now he is the one on top. Angle grabs Mankind by the hair, before pulling his head close and driving his fist right into the leather clad face of Mick Foley. Either shot gets stiffer and stiffer as Angle delivers them…

Cole: This is where Kurt Angle is his most dangerous; when he kicks it up to another gear.

Angle continues to beat on Mankind, until he reaches a pint of satisfaction. The assault with his fists will cease; at least for the time being. Angle gets back to his feet and watches as Foley pulls himself to his. Angle positions himself behind Mankind, patiently waiting for him to get up. As Mankind does, Angle wraps his arms around Mankind’s waist, looking to hoist him up for his trademark German suplex. What Angle does not know though is that Mankind has firm control of the nearby top rope. Angle tries to throw Mankind, but it does not work. Angle tries again, and once again, Mankind blocks. Angle finally realizes what has transpired, so he attempts a third time, this time adding more force. Even with the extra force, Mankind is able to hold onto the ropes, and Kurt Angle’s grip is broken and he rolls backwards across the ring. Angle rolls back to his feet as Mankind lets go of the ropes. Mankind sees Angle across the ring, towards the opposing set of ropes and charges at him. Angle is ready for this and as Mankind comes towards him, Angle wraps both of his arms around Mankind’s waist and tosses him over head with a belly to belly suplex. Kurt Angle was so close to the ropes, that when he tossed Mankind, Foley went over the top rope and fell to the arena floor…

Cole: Oh My! Kurt Angle just belly to belly suplexed Mankind from the ring to the floor!

Angle drops to a knee in the ring as Mankind’s body hits the arena floor hard. The referee checks on Angle, making sure that the Olympic Gold Medalist is okay. Angle responds by telling the official to count Mankind out. The referee takes Angle’s advice and heads back over to the far ropes, and beginning his 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Mankind starts stirring on the floor

5…

6…

Mankind gets to a knee…

7…

8…

Mankind gets both arms onto the ring apron…

9…

King: I don’t think he’s going to make it!

Mankind slides in the ring right before the 10 count…

Cole: He’s in! This match will continue!

As soon as Mankind slides in the ring, Angle begins laying the boots to him. Angle then grabs Mankind by the neck, lifting him to his feet before Irish whipping him towards the nearest turnbuckle. In mid-whip, Mankind is able to counter and send Kurt Angle towards the turnbuckle instead. Mankind charges in after Angle, who manages to side step him. Mankind hits the top turnbuckle pad chest first, which allows Angle to sneak up behind him, wrapping both arms around Mankind’s waist and lifting him off the canvas, hitting a German suplex…

King: Mankind may be in trouble! This is vintage Kurt Angle!

Cole: Hey!

As Angle suplexes Mankind, Foley’s head bounces hard off the canvas. In traditional Kurt Angle fashion, he does not release his grip on Mankind. Instead, he brings both men back to their feet and suplexes Mankind for a second consecutive time. Mankind again reaches for his skull and neck as Kurt Angle pulls both competitors to a vertical base, preparing for a third suplex. But before Angle can suplex Mankind for a third and final time, Mankind is able to perform a go behind of his own; similar to the own Kurt Angle performed in the early stages of this match. After going behind Angle, Mankind performs a swift drop toe hold, sending Angle face first to the canvas. Once Angle is down, Mankind runs off the near ropes and delivers a running knee drop right to the back of Kurt Angle’s head and neck. This stuns Angle long enough for Mankind to turn him onto his back and cover him…

1…

2…

Angle rolls a shoulder!

King: That was very close!

Mankind gets to a vertical base once more. This time, unlike previous others, he’s got that look in his eye. He’s ready to end this match once and for all. As Mankind watches Kurt Angle try and get to his feet, Mankind reaches into his burlap sack of an outfit and pulls out…

King: Oh No! It’s that dirty, stinky, smelly, rotten sock!

The crowd pops as Mankind pulls out Mr. Socko. Mankind contemplates putting Socko on before tossing it into the crowd, seemingly abandoning that chapter of his career for the time being. Kurt Angle, still trying to get to his feet, has no idea what Mankind has in store for him. Angle does make it up, and Foley immediately turns him around, sticking his index and ring finger down Kurt Angle’s throat, applying the Mandible Claw…

Cole: The Claw! He’s got the Claw!

Angle tries to fight the Mandible Claw off, but Mankind’s got it in tight. Angle steps to his side, hoping to alleviate some of the pressure, but Foley is relentless. Kurt Angle’s movements become slower and his body starts going limp. Angle drops to a knee, still on the side of Mankind; he’s beginning to fade. The referee notices this too and decides it would be best to check Kurt Angle. The official raises Angle’s arm in the air once before releasing it. It falls to the canvas and the referee informs us of it…

Cole: Mankind recently put The Undertaker away with this move; can he do it to Kurt Angle?

The referee once again grabs Kurt Angle’s arm, raising it in the air and releasing it. For the second time it falls. Kurt Angle has one more opportunity to save himself. The referee raises Kurt Angle’s arm for a third and maybe last time. The official releases it, and the arm doesn’t go anywhere; it remains in the air.

King: There’s still fight in Kurt Angle!

Angle starts shaking his body, trying to get the blood flowing and get back into this match. His movements become more and more fluid, although he still sits on a knee. This works to his advantage as he is able to use one of his free arms to grabs Mankind off the canvas, lifting him up and hitting the Angle Slam!

Cole: Angle Slam! Angle’s going to the Finals!

The ring shakes as Angle hits his finishing move. He cannot immediately go for the cover as the Mandible Claw has taken so much out of him. Both men lay on the mat motionless as the referee begins another 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

9…

Angle drapes an arm over Mankind’s chest, covering him in the process…

1…

2…

3…NO! Mankind gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Kurt Angle stumbles to his feet, shaking off the effects of the Mandible Claw at the same time. Angle looks down on the fallen Mankind before letting out a primal scream and bringing the straps down….

King: Oh no; we all know what comes next!

Mankind has rolled to the far corner of the ring and grabs onto one of the ring pads, trying to get to his feet. Kurt Angle doesn’t let him do that. Angle goes right after Mankind, grabbing him by the Ankle and applying the patented Ankle Lock submission hold…

King: There it is!

Angle pulls Mankind off the turnbuckle pad and back towards the center of the ring. Angle holds Mankind in an elevated position as Mankind contemplates tapping out…

Cole: It’s over! All hail King Angle!

King: Don’t tap Mick! Don’t tap!

Mankind seems to be inches away from tapping out. He screams and grunts in pain, but will not quit on this evening. Mankind rolls through from his elevated position, which not only breaks the Ankle Lock, but sends Kurt Angle flying into the middle turnbuckle pad. An exhausted and beat up Mankind gets to his feet, showing the effects of the Ankle Lock. Kurt Angle on other hand removes his face from the turnbuckle pad and gets back to his feet looking to continue his aggressive ways. Angle gets to his feet and charges at Mankind, who catches him with a boot to the stomach before hooking both arms and dropping Kurt Angle onto the canvas with a Double Arm DDT. The fans erupt as Foley hits his finishing move before covering Angle…

1…

2…

3…NO! Angle rolls a shoulder!

King: You’ve got to be kidding me!

Mankind has a look of frustration etched on his face; he can’t believe that didn't put Kurt Angle away. Mankind stumbles to his feet before going back after Angle. Mankind grabs Angle, lifting him to a knee before placing Angle’s head between his legs. Once again, Kurt Angle is able to use his agility to get himself out of this situation by sweeping Mankind’s leg and applying the Ankle Lock for the second time this match…

Cole: He’s got him again!

Mankind once again elevates himself off his stomach, hoping to keep some pressure off. Kurt Angle squeezes on Mankind’s ankle as hard as he can, hoping for the submission victory. The official asks Mankind if he wants to quit and Mankind refuses. Kurt Angle screams that Mankind give up and Mankind screams back no. Angle will not relent; there’s no way he’s breaking this hold. Mankind knows this as well. The elevated Mankind rolls through once again, but unlike last time, Kurt Angle does not break the hold. This is what Mankind was looking for, because as he rolls through, he is able to grabs Kurt Angle by the legs and cradle him for a pinfall…

1…

2…

3…

Ding Ding Ding

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the King of The Ring Finals; Mankind!

89.jpg

Kurt Angle releases the Ankle Lock and looks at the referee dumbfounded; Mankind just pulled a fast one. Foley quickly rolls out of the ring and onto the floor where the referee raises his hand. Mankind is going to the King of The Ring finals.

Cole: Mick Foley may have just pulled off the upset of the year! Mankind is one step closer to being King of The Ring.

KOTRtournyFinals1.jpg

The officials rest Mankind of their shoulder as he walks up the ramp victorious. For Mankind, it’s one match down and one more to go. King of The Ring now heads backstage.

King of the Ring Coverage turns towards the backstage area after the action in the ring has ceased. In the back stands the fill in Raw interviewer, Lauren, who is standing by with Petey Williams

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is none other than Petey Williams.

The crowd at the sold out arena gives a mixed reaction for Williams

Lauren: Petey, how do you feel about not being on the card tonight?

PW16_zpsc16acbbb.jpg

Petey Williams: Lauren, normally I might be upset that I was left off the card. I mean you are looking at a Canadian Wrestling God right here. The north's gift to professional wrestling, the guy who like it or not, pinned The Rock. So yeah, normally I might be disappointed in the fact that I don't get to go shine out in that ring where I'm supposed to. But tonight is different, tonight I get to sit back and watch the entire Raw roster for the most part, beat the hell out of each other. That's a good thing, because after King of the Ring, whoever is crowned will be moving on forward, but everybody else has to start at square one again. Except for me Lauren, except for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a modest guy, but I would never undersell my abilities and I know that what I have going for me is more than a lot of those guys in the locker room have right now. So after this night, I get to practically pick my spot. Show the world Petey Williams is more than just a second fiddle to Scott Steiner-

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Shut yer mouth boy!

Petey Williams: Not again.

Scott Steiner barges into the interview scene once again, taking the spot light away from Williams.

SS2_zpsfc5e5da9.jpg

Scott Steiner: Listen up Petey! Don't start this free thinkin' crap again, or else I'll have to throw you through a damn wall like last time. You answer to me, and you do as I freakin say! King of the Ring is the night where Scott Steiner looks at all the chumps that somehow made it on the card, and chooses his next victim! Hell, I dont care if I get to choose, I'll punk out the next piece of trash who is thrown in front of me. Big Poppa Pump can command, and demand, whatever he wants when he chooses too. So I don't need no stupid crown or whatever to show that I'm the guy who could whoop anybody ass and win titles around here. You got a lot to learn little man, and just cause you beat a guy one time, don't mean you higher up on the totem pole than Freakzilla.

So unless you got any better ideas than carrying my bags, why don't you just shut the hell up before I shove my foot up your ass!

Petey looks frustrated and like he is trying to maintain his composure. Williams focuses and then speaks back to Steiner.

Petey Williams: You know what Scott? I'll get your damn bags, because I still respect you. But I do have a better idea, and it's we could take those Tag straps over to Raw from whatever Smackdown team-

Scott Steiner: THATS THE STUPIDEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD. Shut yer trap! We don't "Tag Team" unless I say we "tag team". Thats what you get for thinkin! Stop trying to be smart! Focus on getting my damn bag, shining my shoes, and winning matches, and maybe I won't break yer neck!

Scott simply puts it at that, before storming off the interview area. Petey Williams gets knocked into, just enough to put him back a step or two. Williams takes off his chain mail hood and holds it in his hand, looking at it fiercely. He shakes his head, and leans down, picking up the bags Steiner had dropped when he entered in earlier. Williams carries them and walks off, leaving Lauren speechless as KOTR cuts to its next segment.

So far this evening, we've seen tons of action. Now, it's time to take a little break and be joined by one of UWF's finest.

Get Ready to Fly

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

The theme music of "The Phenomonal" AJ Styles begins to play and the fans cheer one of the few bright spots of Tuesday Night RAW. Out walks AJ onto the stage, wearing his trademark hoodie. AJ looks out to one side of the arena, never taking the hood off. Then he looks to the other side, repeating the process. Styles then forces the hood off and poses in his trademark fashion as the pyro goes off behind him.

AJ+Styles+entrando.jpg

The pyro concludes and Styles saunters down the ramp, high fiving a few fans who want to touch one of their favorite wrestlers. Styles hops onto the ring apron and enters the ring, where he poses again to the delight of the fans.

AJ-Styles.jpg

After the pose, AJ motions to ringside and asks the timekeper to hand him a microphone.

2ypb6tj.jpg

"The Phenomonal" AJ Styles

King of The Ring. A night where four men battle it out to find out who is the King of RAW. As I sat in the back, I asked myself "How can you have a King of The Ring without the Phenomonal One?" And the answer was simple; you can't. I look at the four guys remaining; I look at Morrison, Angle, Shawn Michaels and Mankind, and it I think that they're ok, but they're definitely no AJ Styles! I'm the real King of this show!

AJ pauses momentarily for dramatic effect and lets the fans cheer him on.

I look at the roster and in two short weeks, look at the names I've beaten. Chris Jericho and The Undertaker; two sure fire Hall of Famers and I want all of you to know that I'm just getting started. It only gets better from here. I promise all of you; it's only a matter of time before AJ Styles is UWF Champion!

The fans continue to cheer for Styles. Some even begin an "AJ" chant.

Some of you may think that's arrogance. Let me be the first to tell you that it's not. I know for a fact that when I'm on the top of my game; there's nobody in that locker room that can stop me. I don't care if it's Cody Rhodes, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle or even The Pope himself. There's is absoluletly nobody that will stop me from becoming World Champion. And that is a promise!

And just like that, AJ drops his mic on the canvas; causing it to go "PFFT" in the process. Styles prepares to leave the ring, when from behind he is taken down by a double axe handle smash.

Cole: That's Petey Williams! What the hell is he doing out here!

Williams sends Styles to the canvas with the double axe handle and begins laying the boots to him. Williams stomps away at Styles on the canvas while the entire arena boos. Styles crawls over towards the ropes and starts pulling himself to his feet. He barely gets up before Williams sends him back to the canvas with an enziguiri. AJ Styles lies motionless on the mat as Petey Williams rolls under the bottom rope and to the arena floor, heading towards the timekepper. Williams tells the official to move and grabs the chair that he was sitting on and also grabs a microphone from ringside. Little Petey Pump enters the ring under the bottom rope, chair still in hand. He watches patiently as Styles pulls himself and begins speaking into the microphone.

Petey Williams: Scotty!!! Are you listening? Last week on Raw, I told you I was going to make an impact. I don't have your respect? Maybe I'll have it after this!

Williams drops his microphone and grabs the steel chair just as AJ Styles gets to his feet. Styles turns towards Williams, hoping to put up some sort of fight, but before he can demand himself, Williams cracks him over the head with the steel chair!

King: God! What a shot!

Styles drops like a sack of potatoes. Williams isn't finished though. He grabs the microphone and continues to rage.

Williams: Yeah Scotty, you like that huh? Well, you're going to love this! I'm Maple Leaf Muscle! And don't any of you forget it!

Williams goes to Styles and grabs the almost unconscious wrestler of the canvas. He places Styles' head between his legs before motioning to the crowd and leaving his feet, flipping in midair, performing the dangerous yet astonishing sick flip piledriver known as the Canadian Destroyer!

Cole: The Destoyer!

After Williams hits his finishing move, he gets to his feet before staring down on the fallen AJ Styles.

King: Petey Williams definitely just made an impact!

Petey Williams leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp. There is where King of The Ring heads backstage.​

"PSSSH!"

[video=youtube;IXSn1cPz9eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg[/video]

Just when it seems like things couldn't get any more electric, at the very moment one is convinced the fans in attendance couldn't get any louder or more excited, the sound of shattering glass is heard over the PA system and rings out through the entire arena. As soon as the sound hits the eardrums of every Austin fan in attendance, they become absolutely unglued, leaping to their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs cheering, each of them decked out in various Stone Cold merchandise such as hats and t-shirts, and many of them holding personalized signs, some of them emblazoned with logos often seen on popular Austin memorabilia, others featuring famous catchphrases of his, and quite a few expressing their personal feelings in regards to the upcoming Hell in a Cell match between their beloved Rattlesnake and Christian. Following this classic sound is the iconic music as the man this theme belongs to, the man all these people are clamoring to hear from and paid to see, makes his way through the curtain and appears on the stage.

Steve-Austin-Entrance-Photo.jpg

With the appearance of the Rattlesnake himself, the excitement level of the fans goes up several more octaves. Austin has a smirk on his face as he makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, going to the far side of the ring and ascending the turnbuckle to his left, throwing up his arms and extending the double middle finger gesture known as the Stone Cold Salute to the fans surrounding him. Stone Cold steps down and turns around, going to the diagonally opposite corner, ascending it and repeating the gesture. He then steps down and repeats the process with the turnbuckle to his right before stepping down and gesturing to the crowd one last time on the final turnbuckle.

austinheader.gif

After descending the final turnbuckle, Austin turns to the official at ringside and looks to motion for a microphone but instead motions for a couple of Steveweisers. He gets his wish as his own personal barkeep tosses him a few frosty ones. Stone Cold goes to the furthest turnbuckle, opening the beers on his way, and ascends it, beating the cans together and turning them up, pouring the contents into his mouth as the foam covers his mouth and rolls down his face, soaking his shirt.

Steve-Austin-Beer-781621.jpg

Stone Cold repeats this process as well, returning to the other three turnbuckles and having a couple Steveweisers. The crowd is eating it up as the Rattlesnake steps down after finishing his rounds, walking over to the ropes and motioning for a microphone from the ringside official. His request is granted as he takes the microphone and raises it to his mouth, his music fading out, Austin not speaking a word until it's finished playing.

12_SCSA_Shirts_crop_exact.jpeg

Stone Cold: With an entrance like that, I bet ya were startin' ta' feel like you were watching The Undertaker instead a' Stone Cold Steve Austin. If the Deadman would roll off Michelle and actually come ta' work like he's been scheduled to, that is. Speakin' a' pieces a' trash that keep forgettin' ta' come ta' work, Stone Cold's been keepin' his ear to the ground ta' see who's been hypin' their matches and who hasn't, and quite frankly the participation I been seein' almost convinced me ta' see if me an' Christian could've had our Hell in a Cell match on the Halloween Havok broadcast. See Em Punk no-showed, which is no surprise ta' me for two reasons, one of those reasons being he's done it before during his You Dubya Eff stint, reason number two being the brand he's associated with. If I got drafted ta' In Ex Tee, I'd stay home too, 'course I'd probly be stuck at the ranch anyway after they put me on house arrest following the brutal can of whoopass I'd open up on Bradshaw's billionaire bitch ass. Try sayin' say that five times fast. Anyhoo, Brock Lesnar no-showed, which isn't as surprising as it is comical, I mean someone capable of inflicting the type of damage I've seen him inflict on another human being is afraid ta' compete in a No Holds Barred match with Zack Ryder of all people? Zack Ryder?

Then again, maybe he's sitting things out for the same reason See Em Punk is, cuz he doesn't wanna work Monday nights. Lastly, Em Vee Pea has no-showed. Regardless of how he feels about me, I'm willin' ta' bet Pope wishes he hadn't put a no-rematch stipulation on that triple threat match a few weeks ago, because if it'd been Cody Rhodes defending against Stone Cold Steve Austin, I would've not only shown up but I would've shown up in spades and took my damn title back faster than Daniel Bryan can scream, "YES!" in regards to the very real possibility of a locker room circle jerk involving himself, Damien Sandow, and Bray Wyatt. There's no excuse ta' no-show a title match, especially when it's that title on the line, but get used to it folks, this is the type a' bullshit you can expect from D'Angelo Dinero's Tuesday Night Raw. Everyone that's gonna be left on this roster after King of the Ring, I feel for ya, especially the poor bastard that's fixin' ta' win the tournament, because as soon as you get ta' cash in yer opportunity, no Money in the Bank pun intended, Pope and Cody are gonna do the same thing ta' you that they did ta' me, they're gonna sick Christian on ya.

But what else do you expect the little lap dog bitch ta' do besides suck the corporate dick that feeds him? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the King of the Ring will go on ta' make Cody Rhodes' farce of a reign mercifully brief, but the only way I see that happenin' is if I win my match tonight and take Christian down with me. The sitch-ooh-ation that I'm currently faced with isn't a matter of wanting to win, I have to win, I have no choice and no say, I have to win. If I lose, everything that has happened from January twenty-eighth, two-thousand and ten up to tonight, October twenty-eighth, two-thousand twelve will become completely and undeniably worthless. When people look back on the career of Stone Cold Steve Austin, all they'll remember is him going out like a bitch at the hands of the self-proclaimed "Instant Classic". And that, despite what people are predicting, is why I will win. Lemme refresh yer memory son and give ya a familiar statistic. Ever since the ownership of You Dubya Eff changed at the top of the year, Stone Cold has been undefeated on pay-per-view, and as we both know, one of those victories was against you.

I won't go further down memory lane than that, Christian, because that's all the evidence I need to point to, is that I've been there and I've done it and can easily do it again. Even if I don't put you on the shelf for good and you make another comeback, my time here will haunt you for the rest of your stay. Let's say that, win or lose, after you move on from me, Pope gives you that one more match you been beggin' for. Let's say ya beat 'em, you become the You Dubya Eff Champion. Sure you'll be excited, and yeah you'll brag about it a lot, you might even hold it for awhile, but it'll mean nothing. Why? Because whoever you take it from, they won't be Stone Cold Steve Austin. You'll know that the only reason you're holding that title is because Stone Cold isn't there ta' take it back. I'll be at my Broken Skull Ranch enjoyin' retirement and havin' a cold one and you'll be here, overshadowed by the greatest and longest-reigning You Dubya Eff Champion in history.

But, as much as I would like to see you suffer through that, it's not going to happen, I just wanted to give you a hypothetical situation to ponder over. The reality is what I already stated, I am putting you back on the injured list. Actually, I'm gonna do ya one better son, I'm putting you on the future endeavored list. When Pope realizes that yer so beaten and maimed to the point that he'll never make another damn dime off ya, he'll have ta' cut ties with ya so You Dubya Eff doesn't go belly up from all the hospital expenses. You're willingly stepping into an enclosed area with a Rattlesnake. Twenty feet of stacked steel, weighing ten thousand pounds, and you're going to feel every inch and ounce. I will simultaneously cap off this feud and my career with the bloodiest, most merciless and relentless beating of all time. When I leave this place, they will know that who they've watched for the past three years in You See Dubya and You Dubya Eff is nothing short of a fucking legend. And THAT'S the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

Austin, having had the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire time, is now showered with the same adoration as earlier but on an amplified scale as he lowers his microphone and looks around at what's going on. He exits the ring and makes his way to the back as his music begins playing again.

We go backstage as we see Josh Mathews
12.jpg

Josh Mathews: With me now i-

Instantly Josh is interrupted as we see Batista into the frame.

normal_Part2_avi_001527000.jpg

Batista: That's right Josh, you're interviewing the newest member of UWF RAW.

Josh Mathews: Wha-?

Batista: Surpised? So am I. It is typical of Smackdown to move me here as soon as Rey Mysterio wins the World Heavyweight Championship, I guess Smackdown didn't want to see me as a Champion knowing I'd break Rey Mysterio in half! But it doesn't matter because I'm goin' to be takin' on either Cody Rhodes or MVP, the thing here is I don't care who wins. I don't care about the crappy Television Championship match or the damn King of the Ring format you've got goin' on here. The fact is, I'm the number one contender around 'ere!

Josh Mathews: Well, congratulations on being on RAW now. After all it is the number one show on UWF! What are your intenti-

Batista: Intentions? Look Josh, I've hurt you before and I'll do it again if you don't shut your mouth! This is only the number one show because I am on it now, but you saw what I did to that no good jobber Brooklyn Brawler at Halloween Havoc. I'm goin' to run RAW and there's not a damn thing anybody is goin' to do to freakin' stop me! You'll see me on Monday Night, I'm comin' to wreck this place in half so I'll see you then!

The camera goes elsewhere.

Tazz: Well Joey, are you excited?

Joey Styles: Absolutely, what's been going on over the past several weeks between these three men is the very definition of a combustible situation.

Tazz: You can say that again, it's a volatile mix ready ta' boil over and explode! Thank goodness it'll be quarantined when it does, heh.

The camera pans from the commentary table to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to announce the participants of the upcoming match to the ring.

hemme3.jpg

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a Triple Threat Steel Cage Match for the NXTreme Championship! The only way to win is by escaping the cage either over the top or through the door. Introdu...

Suddenly Christy's microphone cuts out and as she tries to finish her introduction, only silence is heard. The lights in the arena flicker and then go out entirely, bathing the arena in complete darkness. Without warning, the lights come back on. Christy is able to speak now that her microphone is functioning again, but instead of finishing the introduction she began earlier, she instead recites Sting's poem.

Christy Hemme: The age of the old vision, has passed away. The birth of a new way, has occurred. This. Is. Sting.

Darkness falls over the arena again and just when "No Reflection" would normally begin playing, the lights come back on and there stands Sting where Christy was holding a microphone, the beautiful Hemme nowhere in sight.

Tazz: What the? Where's Christy?

Joey Styles: I don't like this black magic act one bit, Tazz!

As I drink in the beauty of this moment, I am captivated by the taste, it is a flavor so enticing that I wish moments of this variety lasted forever so that my thirst would never be quenched and the day that I'd have to stop drinking would never come. When I drink in this moment, I taste the success it took to get to where I am, I taste how sweet it is to be where I am, but what really brings the moment home for me is the taste of things to come, the impending domino effect that is getting ready to be set into motion. On the other hand, I realize that drinking in a moment foretelling of things that are going to occur but haven't happened yet for the rest of my days means I will never experience those things coming to fruition, and it is with that glorious epiphany that I gladly set down my cup.

With each step I took forward on this road, the accusations were plentiful and while some of them caused me to lose my head for a period of time, eventually clarity found it's way back to me again and I am mere minutes from proving that they are as I have long informed them they are, ignorantly misguided, entombed in a pitiful state of denial that prevents them from accepting the reality of what has come to pass, the death of their hero. Are you ashamed of who it is that now bears the torch and namesake? Because Steve, whether he's currently looking up to view these events play out or looking down, he is not ashamed. He knows that the decision he made was a wise one, and tonight I will make him proud, even if none of you occupying the arena share the sentiment.

As I have informed you in the past, the passing of Steve Borden is on the hands of each and every one of you within the sound of my voice, I have no connection to the man or his death except for the fact that I am his replacement. And I bring that up again to state this, there is going to be at least one other man joining him in the grave tonight, and for that I claim full responsibility. Whether it's the bloated imbecile Terry Gerin, the one schtick pony Ronald Killings, or both of them that takes their final breath on this planet when they enter that steel structure with me, it is my hand that will pass them from this world to the next.

Just remember, men, you were given ample opportunity to surrender, but now there is nowhere that you will be able to retreat and there isn't a soul that can save you. Tonight there will be eyes fixated on the tournament that will crown wrestling royalty, there will be eyes mist-filled and glossy with grief as they bid farewell to one Stone Cold Steve Austin, but there will also be eyes focused on our match. I will make this brand worth not only watching, but following and getting emotionally invested in. You failed to do that, Ron, which is why you will lose possession of what has always been mine but was wrongfully kept from me by a roll-up pin.

Bradshaw, you made a wise investment allowing me to make this match and get my revenge on both of these men. It's time for the pay-off, ladies and gentlemen. It's time for death to arrive at your doorstep like a giddy trick-or-treater and leave with your souls. In the words of my predecessor, it's showtime.

Sting begins laughing as he removes his trenchcoat and turns to hand it to the referee. When he does, he is nearly cut in half by a Gore as the roof comes off the arena!

Tazz: Whoa, baby! It looks like Rhino doesn't wanna wait!

Rhino starts laying boots to the body of Sting, attacking him viciously. While this is going on, R-Truth runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, running over and leaping towards Rhino, taking him down with a shoulder thrust. Sting rolls to the outside under the bottom rope as the cage begins to descend on the ring.

cagematch1.jpg

Joey Styles: Sting better come to soon!

Tazz: You ain't kiddin', bro. Kinda hard to compete in a cage match if you're stuck on the outside of it, heh.

Sting pushes himself up with his arms but as he climbs to his feet, the cage is secured in place, leaving Rhino and Truth on the inside to compete and Sting stuck on the outside.

Inside the cage, both men walk towards each other, standing nose-to-nose. Ron slaps Rhino across the face, the crowd, "Oooh"-ing at the gesture and the impact made. Rhino's head rocks with the impact, staying turned in the direction he was slapped in, a smile forming on his face. Rhino laughs as he turns his head, the expression on his face becoming instantly seriously once he's eye-to-eye with Truth again. Rhino begins stalking Ron down, walking forward into him as Truth keeps backing away, doing everything he can to avoid his opponent. But the champion makes a mistake by not paying full attention to where he was going, as he now finds himself in a corner, Rhino walking towards him with evil intentions in mind.

Tazz: Well Sting might be a sittin' duck but the other two sure aren't shy about gettin' things started.

Joey Styles: Rhino playing to his strengths in the early goings, assuming the role of the predator in this contest.

Tazz: Which, unfortunately for him, makes R-Truth the prey, heh.

Rhino gets close to Ron, who thinks fast by stomping on his foot as hard as he can. Rhino leans down and Truth grabs the back of his head with his left hand, delivering a thumb to the eye with the right. The crowd boos these cheap tactics as Ron slips out of the corner behind Rhino and delivers a clubbing double axe handle to the upper back that sends Rhino into the corner. Truth takes full advantage of the situation as he lights into the back of his opponent with ferocity and quickness. Rhino throws a kick backward into the shin of Ron to break up the barrage as he leaps, twisting in mid-air, and lands on his feet facing Truth. He fires out of the corner, going for a lariat attempt but Ron leaps out of the way, launching himself into the ropes and using the momentum to send himself at the "Man Beast".

Joey Styles: R-Truth very innovative at keeping himself in this one so far.

Tazz: True dat but Rhino's a bear, poke him long enough and you'll wish you hadn't.

Joey Styles: Isn't Rhino more like a rhino? Isn't that kind of the point?

Truth raises his arms above his head, forming his fists together, seemingly planning to deliver a double axe handle to the top of the head. Rhino sees this and sidesteps, Ron hitting his hands on the mat. In the brief moment that Truth is left open, Rhino takes advantage of his opponent's crouched state and places Ron's head between his legs, hoisting him into the air and delivering a brutal powerbomb. Not long after Truth makes impact with the mat, Rhino keeps a hold of him and hoists him into the air again, delivering another brutal powerbomb. The crowd is going nuts as Rhino lifts him up for a third.

Tazz: And right about now is where Ron's wishing he hadn't poked the bear.

Joey Styles: The rhino, he's wishing he hadn't poked the rhino.

Tazz: I dunno, Joe, "poking the rhino" sounds like slang you'd use for when you and a bunch of friends are at a frat party and one a' ya goes ta' bed with the fat one.

Joey Styles: I don't know if I'm more bothered by the sexism of that statement, or the hypocrisy of you discriminating against a woman in regards to her weight.

As Rhino lifts Ron into the air, Truth throws a punch downward, extending his pinky so that he jabs Rhino in the eye. Rhino lets go as Ron goes over his head and slides down his back. Truth spins Rhino around and throws his arm around him, grabbing the top of Rhino's left shoulder as Ron leaps off the ground and connects with a Reverse STO. The crowd boos as Truth covers his opponent.

ONE!

NO!

Rhino places his hands on the abdomen of his opponent and pushes him off, Ron being sent through the air, now standing with his arms draped backward over the top rope. Rhino places his hands on the mat and rolls backward, his legs going over his head as he ends up on his knees, rising quickly to a vertical base. Rhino charges Truth, who throws up his legs, kicking Rhino in the face with one foot to stall his momentum, then locks his legs around Rhino's neck and throws him into the nearest turnbuckle, twisting his own body so that he landed on the mat hands first, his knees following soon after as he climbed to his feet. As Ron stood, his back was to Rhino, who made his way to the top turnbuckle. Truth turns around as Rhino leaps at him, going for a diving Gore but Ron leaps into the air and kicks Rhino in the mouth and then in the back of the right side of his head a moment later with an enziguiri. Both men crash to the mat, Truth quick to regain his footing.

Tazz: Nice agility on the part of R-Truth!

Joey Styles: Look here, I think he may have drawn blood!

Rhino is on his fists and knees as he looks down at the mat, blood dripping from his mouth. He looks at Ron with a scowl, baring his blood stained teeth and lips as he leaps from the position he's in to his feet. Truth runs into the ropes, looking to get the jump on his opponent but Rhino catches him, turning him quickly and planting him on the mat with a spinebuster that seemed to shake the ring. As Ron lie there on the mat, Rhino walked over and rolled him onto his back, grabbing Truth's legs and applying a certain Canadian's famous submission.

Tazz: No way! Rhino's got him in the Sharpshoota'!

Joey Styles: This one may be over. New champion!

Truth looks ready to tap but suddenly Sting leaps and grabs onto the cage and begins climbing it to enter the ring, but Rhino breaks the Sharpshooter and charges the cage, knocking Sting back to the ground. Sting got angry and began circling the ring, looking for another opportunity to climb but Rhino followed him from inside the ring and was ready on all sides. Frustrated, Sting leapt and grabbed onto the cage regardless and began climbing quickly. Rhino moved to strike the cage again but Sting swung sideways and grabbed a different part of the cage to dodge, then resumed his climb.

Tazz: Sting's done waiting, Joe, things are about to pick up!

Joey Styles: Sting's poised to follow up on his threats!

Sting stands at the top of the cage as he raises his right hand from his side and suddenly his trenchcoat flies from the mat upward into his grasp as Sting closes his hand to grab the coat. He reaches into it with his other hand and removes his leather bat, throwing the trenchcoat to the outside. Rhino goes to shake the cage but Truth spins him around and catches him in the mouth with an open handed slap, grabbing his wrist and whipping him into the nearest turnbuckle. Ron, fully aware of who was watching him, charges Rhino in the corner and connects with a Stinger Splash. As Rhino fell to the mat, Truth began taunting Sting. "COME ON OL' MAN, JUMP!"

Sting points his bat at Truth, "HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU FOOL, HE'S DEAD! After screaming this, Sting leaps off of the cage and lands on his opponent with a devastating cross body that causes them to collide with the mat with sickening impact.

Tazz: STING MAY A' JUST BROKE HIM AN' TRUTH IN HALF, JOE!

Joey Styles: OH MY GAAAHD!

Despite the commentators' worry, this was not the case, as Sting got to his feet, eager for Truth to get up. Ron sat up as Sting charged him, but Truth turned and launched himself from the mat, taking Sting down with a shoulder tackle. Both men were up as Ron went for a big boot, but Sting sidestepped and kicked him in the side of the knee of the leg he didn't lift up for the attack. Truth fell to his knees as Sting threw a knee into the abdomen, then grabbed Truth around the back of the neck and leapt into the air, bringing him down with a sickening DDT. Shortly after impact was made, Rhino re-entered the fray, charging his red-and-black enemy.

Sting picked up his bat and swung at Rhino, hitting him across the face, sending him flying across the ring and colliding head first with the cage. As he staggered backward, Sting hooked his head and fell to the mat, connecting with the Scorpion Death Drop! As Sting got up after connecting with the maneuver, he saw Truth getting up as the successor to the "Icon" grabbed his bat again and struck the champion right at the top of his spine, sending Ron to the mat. Sting swung the bat again and again, punishing his opponent. After he connected about six times and went to attempt a seventh, Rhino got to his feet and reached up, pulling the bat from Sting's hands.

Sting turned around and Rhino hit him in the abdomen with the point of the bat, then hit him in the back of the head, knocking him to the mat. Rhino stalked his opponent as he walked over to where he landed and scooped him up in his arms. Rhino walked forward and fell to one knee, delivering a backbreaker over the other knee, then stood and hurled Sting toward the cage back first in an area near the corner. Sting hit and went rolling onto the turnbuckle and towards the mat but he grabbed the rope with his hands and the other rope with his legs and managed to roll himself upward so that he was perched atop the turnbuckle.

Tazz: Wow! What do you make of that, Joe?

Joey Styles: I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't watching it right now.

Sting leapt at Rhino and connected with a missile dropkick to the chest that launched Rhino way across the ring into the opposite corner, as Rhino hit back first and slumped into a sitting position. Sting took off and hit him in the face with a running knee as the back of Rhino's head hit the turnbuckle padding. Rhino grabbed the ropes and used them as leverage to get to his feet as he began walking towards Sting, who was waiting for him. Sting locked his arms around his waist and lifted him into a bearhug, but Rhino punched him in the top of the head to break it, then grabbed Sting by both sides of the neck and lifted him up into chokebomb position.

Rhino looked to slam him to the mat, but threw him across the ring instead. As he went to follow up, Truth grabbed him by the ankle, prompting Rhino to turn and kick him in the head. Rhino picked Ron up then grabbed both sides of his neck, lifting him into chokebomb position as he did with Sting. Rhino backed into the ropes as far as he could, then sprung off, charging forward to the opposite side of the ring as both men went crashing through the cage wall and Truth was chokebombed through the ring barricade!

Joey Styles: TOTAL MAYHEM, TAZZ! BOTH MEN JUST WENT CRASHING THROUGH THE CAGE TO THE OUTSIDE!

Tazz: But what does this mean for the match? They have technically escaped the structure.

Joey Styles: Yes but neither is touching the floor, they're laid out on that massive wall of cage!

Tazz: Then the match continues!

Both men began to stir, Rhino on his hands and knees, trying to shake the cobwebs off as Ron is on his hands and elbows. He begins to get to his feet as Rhino grabs the ring barricade and uses it like a battering ram, hitting Truth in the face and knocking him on his back onto the cage where it's slanted downward. Ron sat up but Rhino hit him on the top of the head with it this time and threw it to the ground. Rhino walked across the cage and looked to jump down to the floor and win but Truth sat up and grabbed his ankle, tripping him up and making him land flat on his face. Ron got to his feet and applied a full nelson to the grounded Rhino, then pulled him to his feet and executed a sit-down full nelson bomb that sent them through the cage down towards the floor!

Tazz:: Is the match over now?

Joey Styles: Not quite, they're both still on cage.

Truth sat there with the full nelson still locked in as he stood up and turned, then fell backward, suplexing Rhino over his head and through the ropes to the mat, Rhino folding up so that he could see his legs in front of him on impact. Ron climbed up through the hole of the cage wall and reached down in it, grabbing the piece of cage. Rhino rolled into a sitting position and began to get up, his legs wobbling as Truth charged him, smashing the cage over his head and knocking him to the mat! As this was going on, Sting was making an escape attempt, climbing up the nearest cage wall.

Ron managed to kip up as he began to ascend the cage as well, beside Sting. Sting saw this and the two began to trade punches, with Sting getting the better of the exchange. Sting changed hands that he was holding onto the cage with, reaching his left arm over where his right hand was grasping, so that he could goozle Truth. Truth bit Sting's arm to break the grasp then continued to climb. Sting shook it off and continued to climb as well. Ron stopped suddenly and allowed Sting to crotch the top. Unfortunately for Sting, he did it in a way that his back was to Truth. Ron dove at Sting with a lariat, taking them both off the top as he maneuvered quickly, spinning Sting around as both men went crashing through the mat with Truth's Reverse STO!

Tazz: This is insane!

Joey Styles: No, this is extreme! NXTreme!

Tazz: YEAH! Wait, what?

Truth crawled out of the hole in the mat first, turning over onto his back, his eyes closed and his chest rising and falling rapidly, as he seemed to be out of breath. Small cuts were on his head, face, neck, and chest. He rolled over and tried to push himself up with his arms, showing a gash on his back and a cut on the back of his neck from the earlier chokebomb as well as what had just happened. Ron got to his feet, his legs wobbly again, as he seemed to limp over to the ring rope and hold onto it, as he tried further to catch his breath. Sting emerged from the hole next but didn't seem as banged up as he got to his feet. Several tears were in his ring attire, revealing cuts on his flesh as he seemed to limp towards his opponent. Ron turned around and saw Sting, and instinct took over as he launched himself off the ropes and connected with the Lie Detector!

Both men fall to the mat as Rhino comes to and sits up, blood running down his face from a cut on his forehead. He grabs the first person he sees, Sting, and pulls him to a vertical base. Rhino grabs Sting and begins dribbling his head off the cage like a basketball until a wound was created. Woozy, Sting could not defend himself as Rhino placed his head between his legs and connected with the Rhino Driver! As Rhino climbed to a vertical base, the entire arena seemed to be chanting, "Rhi-no! Rhi-no!"

Tazz: What validation from the crowd. They love this guy!

Joey Styles: Go for the gold, Rhino!

As Rhino looks down at Sting, enjoying what he has done, Truth is using every last bit of strength to climb up the cage wall, as he's made it twenty-five percent of the way there. Rhino sees this as he walks over, watching as Ron struggles to ascend the steel mesh. Truth gradually makes it half-way up the cage, Rhino still watching him, as a lion watches its prey. Ron looks down at this and turns away with a smirk, "You really are a big, dumb animal" he mutters to himself as he continues to climb. Ron finally makes it to the top as he stands victoriously. It's at this moment that Rhino dropkicks the cage, causing it to shake as Truth loses his footing and falls on top of the cage, one leg hanging on the outside and the other leg on the inside.

Tazz: Ooh, right in his Little Jimmys.

Truth rolls and falls straight down to the mat, managing to land on Rhino as both men are knocked down. As this happened, Sting got up and began limping and dragging to the nearest cage wall, which was the one with the door. Sting told the official to open the door and it was opened as he was now seconds from victory. As Sting went to leave, suddenly Jonathan Coachman came running through the front row and leapt the barricade, slamming the door in Sting's direction but Sting leapt backward to avoid it and kicked the door so that it swung open again and hit Coach in the face, sending him staggering backward. Sting turned to look at his opponents one last time so that he could mock them but to his and everyone's surprise, both men were up.

It was the last stand for all of them as Rhino geared up for one last Gore, crouching where he stood. As he did though, suddenly Truth ran into the ropes and as he came off of them, he connected with an Axe Kick! Rhino went down as Sting grabbed Ron and connected with the Scorpion Death Drop! Both men were out as Sting walked back to the door, told the official to open it, and exited the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner and the NEW NXTreme Champion, STING!

Sting is awarded the title as he raises it above his head with one hand. Medical officials come down to tend to all three competitors but as they go to help Sting, the lights flicker off and when they come back up, he's gone.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time, the UWF Champion…Cody Rhodes.

FridayNightSmackDown-CodyRhodesreactstoBookerTmp4_000030264.jpg

Matt Striker: Cody I just wanted to get your thoughts on your first title defense tonight at the King of the Ring, and the King of the Ring itself.

Cody Rhodes: My thoughts? You wanted to get my thoughts? Something tells me Matthew that you wouldn’t like what goes on in my head. But as far as MVP goes, he is nothing more than a title defense. An insignificant title defense, in fact the only purpose MVP will serve come the end of the night will be sending a message the roster what happens when you try and get this championship away from me.

Cody stares down at this title for a moment or two before turning back to Striker

Cody Rhodes: Now as far as the King of the Ring goes, well that’s been a rather big question on everyone’s mind hasn’t it? But the only reason is because these men are people who have yet to cross my path around here, so they’ve managed to remain unharmed. So tonight I want every person in that little tournament to watch what I do to MVP, because I want them to realize what their real prize is should they become King of the Ring. I want it to sink in and make sure they realize why this tournament is personal, it was the start of my dark days and I will be damned if it causes me to lose my title again. I’m going to make the king regret he ever took that crown, and teach him who the real King of the Ring is around here…

Cody turns to leave but Matt stops him

Matt Striker: I’m sorry but I wanted to ask one last thing, for most of your UWF career you wore a mask you carried over from UCW…now that your unmasked what can we expect out of you?

FridayNightSmackDown-CodyRhodesreactstoBookerTmp4_000041408.jpg

Cody Rhodes: You can expect a lot of fun to be had by yours truly, because now…I’m free...I’m free to do whatever I want…to whomever I want. I’m the UWF Champion, and now without that muzzle covering my face, Cody Rhodes will show every single superstar on my roster why I am the top dog around here. I’m the sanest one here because I’ve proven everything I’ve said to be true, but now I’m going to make sure I show everyone what crazy really is…by turning them into nervous, paranoid, and insignificant maniacs…A child can say they see a monster under their bed and you’ll chalk it up to a nightmare, but when the whole roster talks about a living breathing nightmare…well then that begins to sound a little bit nuts now doesn’t it Matthew? I guess that means you can call me, the American Nightmare…Cody Rhodes…And once that comes to fruition I’ll be there, with a smile on my face and a title around my waist, to ask everyone who doubted me…Who’s Crazy now? Heh heh…

*Rhodes starts to laugh as he looks at his title and leaves off screen.

Rhodesinter.gif

King: Up next is our second semifinal match of the evening. John Morrison will take on “The Heartbreak Kidâ€￾ Shawn Michaels. The winner of this match will go on to face Mankind to determine the first ever King of The Ring.

Roberts:
The following is a King of The Ring semifinal match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him. Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; he is the UWF United States Champion John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

KOTRtournyFinals1.jpg

ShawnVMorrison.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and both Morrison and Michaels lock up. Michaels is first to act, snapping off a quick armdrag, sending Morrison flying across the ring. Morrison gets to a knee, not hurt by Michaels’ first offensive maneuver, just shocked. Michaels stares at Morrison and tells him to bring it on. Morrison quickly gets back to his feet and the two lock up again. This time, it’s Morrison who snaps off the armdrag, which sends Michaels flying. Almost in a reversal of what just transpired; Morrison is the one who tells Michaels to bring it on. Michaels responds by getting to his feet and rushing Morrison, connecting with right hands and knife-edge chops to John Morrison. Michaels exchanges each blow, one after another in rapid succession. First a forearm to the face followed by a chop to the chest, followed by another forearm, then another chop. The sequence continues Morrison counters by delivering a swift kick to Michaels’ midsection. This stuns the Heartbreak Kid and allows Morrison to grab Michaels by the arm and Irish whip him towards the far turnbuckle. As Michaels heads towards the corner, Morrison runs right after him. As Michaels is headed towards the corner, he is able to use the turnbuckle to push himself up and over as Morrison continues to run. Morrison collides head first with the turnbuckle as Michaels lands on the feet behind the United States Champion and rolls him up for the first cover of the match….

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and stare each other down. The fans applaud the opening exchange between these two. They lock up once more and Morrison is able to snap off a quick snap suplex; floating over and covering Michaels in the process…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

King: Both Shawn Michaels and John Morrison are equal at the beginning of this match!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time and Morrison looks to strike first, attempting an enziguiri. Michaels sees this coming and as Morrison looks to strike with the back leg, Michaels ducks under and Morrison hits the mat back first. Michaels still has for, control of Morrison’s leg that he used for the enziguiri, so he grabs the other leg, before stepping though and intertwining, looking for the Sharpshooter. But before Michaels is able to turn Morrison, the Guru of Greatness is able to use his arms to grab Michaels by the skull and perform a small package, covering the Icon…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: And John Morrison just saved himself big time by countering an attempted Sharpshooter.

After Michaels kicks out, both men get to their feet at the same time. Both men come at each other with the same idea, a double clothesline. Both men connect and send each other to the canvas. Morrison grabs his head in pain as Michaels rolls onto his stomach. The official checks on both men before initiating his 10-count…

1…

2….

3…

4….

5…

6…

7…

On one side of the ring, Shawn Michaels pull himself to his feet and on the other John Morrison makes it to his. As soon as both men get to a vertical base, Michaels lunges right at Morrison, leading with his right foot, looking for Sweet Chin Music. Morrison sees it coming and at the last second ducks under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring; narrowly avoiding the famous Superkick.

King: And John Morrison takes a powder break; that’s the smartest thing he’s done in a while.

Cole: Don’t talk badly about our future King…

Just as Cole finishes his sentence, Shawn Michaels comes out of nowhere and crossbodies from the top rope towards the floor and down onto John Morrison.

King: Shawn Michaels just threw caution into the wind!

Cole: It’s all about being King of The Ring! Let’s look at that again!

*Instant Replay*

The UWF Double Feature shows Shawn Michaels flying through the air in slow motion and landing hard on top of the United States Champion, John Morrison

*Replay Ends*

Both men lie on the arena floor; obviously the high impact move took its toll on both men. The referee knows that he has a job to do and begins counting both men out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Cole: What would a double count-out mean for Mankind?

8…

Morrison and Michaels both sprawl have their body onto the ring apron…

9…

Both men slide in the ring at the very last second!

Cole: These men have been wrestling a similar match!

King: John Morrison has always been referred to as this generation’s Shawn Michaels. How do you defeat a wiser version of yourself?

Both Michaels and Morrison get to a knee. Michaels throws another knife edge chop, hitting John Morrison directly in the chest. The echo from Michaels’ palm coming in contact with Morrison’s chest radiates throughout the arena. Michaels wastes no time, cocking back and delivering another knife edge chop to Morrison’s chest. The force behind this chop actually knocks John Morrison to his feet and onto the ropes. Morrison’s own momentum sends him off the ropes and back at Shawn Michaels, who manages to get to his feet and lift Morrison off the canvas before dropping him onto his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Morrison grabs his groin in obvious pain as Shawn Michaels capitalizes. Michaels quickly lifts Morrison off the canvas before bringing him back down hard with a scoop slam.

King: What impact!

Shawn Michaels makes sure that John Morrison is down before leaving the ring through the middle rope. Michaels slowly walks across the ring apron before climbing to the top rope. Just as Michaels reaches the top, John Morrison comes from nowhere and uses the nearby ropes as a springboard to propel himself and kick Shawn Michaels directly in the side of the head…

Cole: The Flying Chuck Kick!

Shawn Michaels tumbles from the top rope to the canvas, where John Morrison immediately goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Shawn Michaels kicks out!

King: That was close.

After Michaels rolled a shoulder, it is now Morrison’s turn to head to the top. Morrison leaves the ring through the middle ropes and climbs to the top himself. Shawn Michaels makes it to his feet just in time as John Morrison leaps off the top rope and lands on top of Michaels with a Crossbody, hooking both legs and going for the cover…

1…

2…

Michaels is able to roll through and cover Morrison…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

As Morrison kicks out, both men manage to get to their feet at the same time yet again. Morrison strikes first with a knee to the stomach that doubles Michaels over. Morrison takes advantage, bouncing over the near ropes and coming back at Michaels, lifting his knee and connecting with a vicious running knee to the temple of the Heartbreak Kid. This sends Michaels to the canvas yet again, where Morrison goes for another cover, hooking both legs for extra leverage…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: Another near fall for John Morrison!

It’s now Morrison who is in complete control of the match. Morrison backs himself into the nearest corner and patiently waits for Michaels to get to his feet. The Showstopper is somewhat out of it, barely making it to a vertical base; all the while holding onto the near ropes for support. As Michaels gets up and turns towards Morrison, the United States Champion leaps out of the corner where he waited and delivers a Superkick of his own, directly under the chin of Shawn Michaels…

King: What a kick! That may be it!

Morrison successfully connects with the Nitro Blast as Michaels falls to the canvas yet again. The United States Champion wastes no time following that big time move up with another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels rolls a shoulder!

Morrison slaps the mat out of frustration. He thought he had Michaels there. No worries though. Orison simply grabs Michaels by his left arm and left leg and drags him under the turnbuckle. Morrison positions himself so that his chest is facing the turnbuckle and his back it to Michaels. From there, Morrison leaps off the canvas, performing a corkscrew like motion…

Cole: Here comes Starship Pain!

At the last minute, Shawn Michaels gets his knees up; blocking Starship Pain and causing Morrison nothing but agony. The Guru of Greatness rolls around the ring as Michaels makes his way back towards the top turnbuckle. The Heartbreak Kid climbs and reaches his destination, this time quickly diving off and delivering an elbow right in John Morrison’s heart. Michaels wastes no time, hooking the leg and going for a cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

As Morrison kicks out Shawn Michaels gets off his opponent before making his way over to the near corner. By now, the fans are firmly behind the Heartbreak Kid and are salivating at the thought of him becoming King of The Ring. Michaels calls his shot by beginning his trademark stomping of his right foot; signifying that the band is tuning up…

King: It may be time for Shawn Michaels to play a tune!

Michaels’ pace picks up and he increases the tempo just as John Morrison gets to his feet. Morrison makes it up and turns towards Michaels, who immediately goes for broke, leaving the corner in which he’s positioned and aiming his right foot directly at Morrison head, looking for Sweet Chin Music. Morrison sees it coming though and at the very last minute, ducks under the boot; leaving Michaels vulnerable. Morrison takes advantage and hits another knee to the midsection, which doubles Michaels over. Morrison doesn’t hesitate to capitalize on this. He immediately grabs Michaels by the side of the head, applying a front face lock before flipping forward and slamming Michaels’ head face first onto the canvas…

Cole: The Moonlight Drive!

Shawn Michaels’ body goes limp as John Morrison hits his finishing move and goes right for the cover…

1…

2…

King: Is it enough?

3…

Cole: It is!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the King of The Ring Final; The United States Champion, John Morrison!

morrison.jpg

Cole: The streak continues! John Morrison picks up yet another victory and he will meet Mankind in the Finals later tonight determine UWF’s first King of The Ring.

KOTRtournyFinals2.jpg

The official raises John Morrison’s hand in victory as Morrison celebrates. He’s one more win away from being King. Morrison holds his United States Championship and one index finger high in the air, stating one more match. Morrison rolls under the bottom rope and exits the ring as King of The Ring heads elsewhere.

Bully Ray is shown on the titan-tron backstage, just chilling before his match with CM Punk. He looks focused yet, something looks to be on his mind.

images

Bully Ray: Here we are, tonight is the night where the UWF crowns their first ever....*Ahem* King... Of the Ring. Royalty. What an absolute bitch of a joke. The UWF decides to hold a pay per view on celebrating the only establishment that America doesn't have, in which I agree with? The whole of the world financially is on it's over-sized under-worked ass, and if we take the United Kingdom for example, the biggest spongers and time-wasters in that damn hell-hole are the monarchs themselves. Their country continues to spiral into worse and worse situations and they still haven't ousted the laziest country in Blighty out of their stately manor home? They deserve to be in the mess they're in for their plain idiocy. But you see, it's not the Queen and Princes fault, oh no. They were born into this fortunate state they find themselves in, and if you ask any bloodsucker in the arena tonight, they would rinse the country that treated their forefathers before them so well, for everything that its got.

The UWF.... and more specifically NXT... is like Great Britain. You only have this shot at royalty if you are residing in the right sector. Us... 'paupers' here at NXT never got an invite to the banquet, and you know what? I couldn't give a damn. This is a wrestling show, this isn't a jesters gig, you'll never catch me drinking out of the golden goblet, you'll never catch me wearing the crown. The only gold I care about? The NXT World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight, I take a man who already thinks he's a king of his own world, CM Punk down the pecking order. CM Punk fans, shout it's clobbering time when he comes out of the curtain, sing along to his theme music that glorifies the real bullies in this world. CM Punk will be bullied out of the building, and out of the company tonight. CM Punk can prepare for his name to be re-tweeted all week long after his performance here tonight, but I can promise you it will be for all the wrong reasons. The guy hasn't shown his face since I hospitalized him three weeks ago and his face won't be seen for long tonight, because he straight up can't hang with The Bully. Bully Ray punches his ticket in the money making machine and becomes the number one contender tonight. Randy Orton was talking about the men he has beaten, and the men Abyss have beaten...

Randy, I hope your slithering around somewhere backstage with the television on because I want you to prick your ears up to this; You.... Abyss.... Neither of you have ever beaten Bully Ray. I hope you retain tonight Randy. I want you to still be champion by the time tonight is done because Randy, remember that RKO you gave me from behind my back at Summerslam. Revenge, just like Mamma Orton.... Is a F**king bitch, but damn... she tastes good.

I'll be seeing you soon.

WHERE'S ALL MY BROS AT?

100737anigif.gif

The crowd comes unglued as the “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ Zack Ryder makes his way out from the back. He seems to be in a great mood as he looks out to some girls in the crowd and yells “Call me!â€￾. He then walks down the ramp towards the ring. Zack then gets to the ring and grabs the ring steps before tossing them into the ring. Ryder than hops onto the apron and scales the top rope and throws up the LI hand signal, before turning to the entrance way and begging Lesnar to get out here!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a no disqualifications match. Introducing first from Long Island New York, please Welcome Zack Ryder!

4717567H.gif

The theme song starts as the most dominant force in UWF is coming to arena. The crowd boo "The Beast" Brock Lesnar but he don't cares, because the look in his eyes tells everything... He came to show dominance and who is the best on this show and in this business! He walks down the ramp, then he stops looks at one man from crowd, smiles at him and after this he jumps goes to ring.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent from Minneapolis Minnesota, please Welcome Brock Lesnar!

RyderLesnar.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Lesnar wastes no time tackling Ryder to the mat as he would in a UFC fight as Ryder puts his arms up trying to defend himself but its no good, and the match being no disqualification he’s in trouble. Ryder rolls and crawls until he is able to reach the ropes and with the extra leverage pull himself out of the ring and onto the apron. Lesnar smiles as he attempts to bring Ryder into the ring but Ryder brings him whiplashing down onto the top rope. Ryder sees an opening and he climbs up the turnbuckle and Lesnar is out on his feet, he turns and Ryder leaps off hitting Lesnar with a top rope Rough Ryder!

Joey Styles:
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Tazz:
Geez Joey chill out! It was a nice move by Ryder but he’s still got to make the cover.

Ryder does so…

1…

2…

3… NO!

Lesnar kicks out!

Tazz:
See I told you Joey! Brock Lesnar is a monster!

Styles:
I can’t believe Brock Lesnar just kicked out of the Rough Ryder from the top rope like it was nothing!

Ryder pounds the mat in frustration as he picks Lesnar up and bounces off the ropes looking like he is going to build momentum but Lesnar lashes out with a clothesline! Ryder falls to the mat holding his head looking like he’s just hit a freight train. Lesnar smiles as he looks menacingly at the steel steps! Lesnar has some bad intentions as he grabs Ryder and places him between his legs ready to powerbomb Ryder on the steel steps!

Styles:
God dammit this Brock Lesnar is one sick individual, he may very well break Ryder in half should he hit this powerbomb here!

Tazz:
Lesnar is about to put the entire NXT Roster on notice here at the expense of Zack Ryder!

Suddenly Brock lifts Ryder up onto his shoulders but the Broski from Long Island manages to counter into a huge Rough Ryder! His second of the match! Ryder looks excited as he goes for the cover again!

1…

2…

3… NO!

Lesnar again kicks out and the crowd is in shock!

Styles:
A second Rough Ryder Tazz and a second Kick out from the monster known as Brock Lesnar!

Tazz:
The old Long Island Native is going to have to figure out something else to put this nasty son of a bitch Brock Lesnar down for good!

Ryder now eyes the steel steps much like Lesnar did and he stands fist pumping the air getting the King of the Ring crowd hot! Lesnar somehow is getting to his feet which impresses everyone in the arena, all except Zack Ryder, who leaps into the air once Lesnar gets to his feet and hits a third Rough Ryder this time on top of the steel steps. Lesnar’s back practically is crushed underneath the impact.

Styles:
Wow!! Zack Ryder hit another Rough Ryder this time on the steel steps, and Brock Lesnar looks like an accordion!

Tazz:
My god, Lesnar is a monster of a man but his back could be broken!

Ryder doesn’t even move Lesnar off the steps instead he just covers!

1…

2…

3…

456.jpg

Here is your Winner of the match: Long Island Iced Z Zack Ryder!

Styles:
My god this one is over and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that before from Zack Ryder. He just literally took out Brock Lesnar as if he were nothing!

Tazz:
Zack Ryder has talked a lot about going for the NXT World Championship and tonight he may have just done enough to get it!

Ryder has a fierce and determined look in his eyes as UWF King of the Ring heads elsewhere!

====================

Shout out to Dresden, Blizzard and SBS for writing when nobody else was around

====================

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Hells Kitchen; New York, Weighing in at 296 pounds; Bully Ray!

[video=youtube;26tPwg1NGgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26tPwg1NGgQ[/video]

"The Beaten Path" begins to play and out walks Bully Ray onto the stage. The fans boo the man from New York like no other. Bully isn't worried about the fans though; he's too busy on his phone, presumably on Twitter. Bully begins his descent down the ramp, finally noticing all the people who jeer him. Bully Ray grabs the hard camera as he walks down the ramp and screams "I WANT ALL MY FOLLOWERS TO WATCH THIS" before releasing the camera and sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. There, he waits for his opponent.

Hemme: And his opponent...

Look In My Eyes! What You See??!!

Hemme: From Chicago, Illonois, weighing in at 240 pounds; C...M Punk!

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg[/video]

The fans begin to cheer as the static cuts in and "Cult of Personality" starts playing. Out walks CM Punk onto the stage, running from one side to the other to the delight of the fans. Punk heads back to center stage, where he drops to a knee, gently stroking the ramp before checking his faux watch and letting everyone know that it's "Clobbering Time"

normal_MITB2011_07531.jpg

Punk gets to his feet and punches the air before turning around and letting everyone read his shirt. He believes that the text on the back is true. He indeed believes that he is "The Best in The World". Punk quickly reaches the bottom of the rope before turning that left and climbing the steel steps. Punk climbs each turnbuckle before reaching the top and screaming at the top of his lungs "Best in The World". Punk proceeds to jump down from the top rope and into the ring, where he waits for that match to begin.

PunkBully.jpg

Ding Ding Ding
The bell rings and Bully Ray immediately asks Punk for a test of strength. Ray raises his arm high in the air and yells at Punk to “come onâ€￾. Punk, never one to back down from a challenge, grabs Ray’s hand with his own. As soon as the two come in contact with one another, Bully Ray meets CM Punk will a boot to the stomach…

Styles: And CM Punk falls for the oldest trick in the book!

Taz: Punk’s been in this business for over a decade, he should know better than that.

The kick to the stomach doubles Punk over and allows Ray to grab him by the back of the head and deliver a stiff right hand. The right hand sends Punk to the canvas. Bully Ray follows this up with a leaping knee drop to the top of Punk’s forehead. The Second City Saint grabs his head as Bully Ray drops down and goes for the first cover of this match…

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

Ray quickly gets back to his feet before laying the boots to Punk’s downed body. CM Punk rolls over towards the far ropes, grabbing a hold of them, forcing the referee to pull Ray off of Punk. Ray will not stop his assault though and continues stomping on the prone body of CM Punk. The referee instructs Ray to stop, but the Bully will not. The referee has no choice but to threaten Bully Ray of his impending disqualification by performing his traditional five count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

The official literally has to rip Ray off of Punk. Ray gets in the official’s face as CM Punk rolls onto the ring apron. Ray and the referee have words with result in Bully Ray showing off his monstrous calves to the official. The ref has a dumbfounded look on his face, leaving Bully Ray to presume that he’s won this exchange. Ray turns his attention back towards CM Punk and as Ray turns around, Punk springboards from the ring apron and takes Bully Ray to the canvas with a flying clothesline. CM Punk quickly rushes to a cover…

1…

2…

Ray kicks out!

Styles: Looks to me like Bully Ray was too worried about his calves!

Taz: In Ray’s defense, when you have calves like that, wouldn’t you show them off?

CM Punk gets off of Ray and gets back to his feet. Ray, who is shaken up after that clothesline tries to get up to his feet as well, but CM Punk will not have any of that. As Ray ties to get up, CM Punk meets him with a stiff kick to one of his calves. This causes Bully Ray moderate discomfort until CM Punk repeats himself and strikes Bully Ray again in the exact same spot. This one sends Bully Ray down to a knee and gives CM Punk the perfect angle to kick Bully Ray directly in the temple with a roundhouse kick…

Taz: Dear God!

The kick may have knocked Ray out cold. CM Punk jumps right on Bully and covers him, hooking the near leg…

1…

2…

Ray kicks out!

CM Punk rolls off Ray and heads over to the far ring ropes. Punk steps through the middle rope and climbs to the top. But as Punk reaches the tope rope, Bully Ray comes out of nowhere and grabs CM Punk by the chest and throws him off the top and to the mat…

Styles: Not a good landing for CM Punk!

Punk’s back hits the canvas with force. Bully Ray isn’t finished though. Ray quickly runs the far ropes and performs a diving splash, landing hard on top of Punk. Ray hooks the far leg, looking to put CM Punk away.

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

Bully Ray gets off Punk, cursing him out the entire time. Ray grabs Punk by the neck before placing Punk’s head between his legs. Ray wraps both arms around Punk’s waist, before hoisting him up in a powerbomb position. Ray puts a little too much “oomphâ€￾ in it as he hoists Punk up, and CM Punk is able to roll down Ray’s back and sunset flip him for another pinfall…

1…

2…

Ray kicks out!

Styles: Punk almost caught Ray!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Punk charges at Ray, surprising the Bully and sending him to the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker. Ray goes to the canvas, grabbing his neck as Punk heads back over to the ring ropes. Punk once again steps through and onto the ring apron, walking across until he reaches the turnbuckle. Punk climbs to the top before standing awkwardly on the top rope…

Taz: We’ve seen this from Punk before!

Punk throws both arms in the air before screaming “Best in The Worldâ€￾ and leaping off the top rope, driving his elbow directly into Bully Ray’s heart. Punk gets to his feet as the entire arena chants “CM Punkâ€￾. Punk responds by telling everyone that it’s “Naptimeâ€￾. Punk watches Bully Ray struggle to even get to a knee. Once Bully does though, Punk allows him no reprieve. Punk grabs Bully, lifting him onto his shoulders…

Styles: It may be nap time for Bully Ray!

Punk holds Bully Ray in perfect position for the Go to Sleep. As Punk has him up, he mocks Ray a little bit by screaming “Put this on Twitter!â€￾ But before Punk can deliver the final blow, Bully Ray delivers a hard elbow to the side of Punk’s head, breaking Punk’s concentration and allowing Ray to slide down Punk’s back. Bully Ray quickly capitalizes on his new found luck, grabbing both of Punk’s arms and applying a Full Nelson before lifting Punk in the air and slamming him hard on the canvas with a Bully Bomb!

Taz: Bully Bomb!

The ring shakes as Bully Ray hits his tried and true finishing move before quickly covering the prone body of CM Punk…

1…

2…

3…

Hemme: Here is your winner; Bully Ray!

224554_10151123628696026_453276303_n_crop_exact.jp  g

“The Beaten Pathâ€￾ plays over the PA System and Bully Ray has his hand risen by the official. Ray has a look of extreme euphoria on his face as he knows he now has a NXT World Championship in his back. Ray immediately pulls his phone out of his pocket and heads to his Twitter application. Ray leaves the ring, continuously tweeting as he walks up the ramp. This is where King of The Ring heads elsewhere.

King of The Ring heads backstage to the interview area where we see Scott Stiener and Petey Williams yet again.

SteinerhatesonPetey.jpg

Steiner: What the hell was that kid? Nobody asked 'ya to go out there and beat up anybody!

Petey Williams: I did it for you Scott. I did it to prove a point. I tired of you being such an...

Steiner: A what? Say somethin' and I'll knock you out where stand. Do you know what you're problem is? You're problem is...you're Canadian! And just like all Canadians, you seem to have trouble following directions. Let me break it down to 'ya; I'm the star, you're nothin'. Understand that?

Willams looks away without answering Steiner. Steiner doesn't take kindly to this and grabs Williams by the throat.

Steiner: I said, do you understand me!?

Williams shakes his head yes.

Steiner: Good, now do what a good Canadian should do and follow a strong American; 'ya Maple Leaf Munchkin

With that, Steiner releases Williams. Big Poppa Pump once again points towards his bags and Petey Williams begrundly picks them up; walking away as we cut back to the ring.

The camera’s cut to ringside where we see Christy Hemme is standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in her hand.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall and is for the NXT World Heavyweight Championship!

“GONG… GONG!â€￾

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

The entire arena gets covered in red hue. A guitar riff is still playing when out comes the number one contender for Orton's championship. Abyss walks through the curtain with a steel chain wrapped around his neck. Abyss is just standing on the stage as he looks into the crowd. He then begins walking down the ramp with his hands extended and flames cover the entrance ramp. Abyss smiles and enters the ring as he prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, the challenger, “The Monsterâ€￾ Abyss!

[video=youtube;No5rjlMsgAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No5rjlMsgAE[/video]

The theme song of the NXT World Champion hits the arena and the crowd rise to their feet. Out comes the 4 Time World Champion, the World Championship being held by his right arm. The champion takes his time heading down to the ring, because he is just enjoying the moment. He takes the steps into the ring pausing on the apron to look out at the sold out crowd. He steps in the ring and Orton climbs up the turnbuckle and with his good arm shows off his gold NXT World Championship. After a moment he steps down and stares at his opponent Abyss before handing the gold to the referee.

Christy Hemme: Introducing his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is the reigning and defending NXT World Heavyweight Champion; Randy Orton

The referee raises the World Championship high in the air allowing the world to see. Soon enough, the referee hands it to the ring keeper, as he signals for the bell to be rung.

RandyOrtonAbyss.jpg

The bell is rung three times as the fans erupt in cheers awaiting for the action to begin! Immediately, Orton unleashes his intensity upon Abyss! He has been waiting for this match for a long time, and he is not hesitating to make the most of it! Orton dives across the ring like he has springs in his boots, leaping at Abyss with a flying forearm followed by a series of clotheslines and punches. Orton is trying to take the big man off his feet, but his early aggression soon comes to a screeching halt. It only takes one heavy right hand from "the Monster" to drop Orton to the mat, and from there? It's all Abyss! The Monster unloads on Orton, delivering rights and lefts, body blows and straight jabs to the jaw, that leave Orton staggering like he's punch-drunk! Abyss beats Orton back to the corner, then continues the beating while Orton is trapped against the turnbuckles. The referee tries to step in, but one harsh death-stare from the Monster is all it takes to silence the five-count! Abyss turns back to Orton, clasps a hand around his throat, then manhandles him to prop Orton upon the top turnbuckle. With his hand still tightly wrapped around Orton's neck, Abyss flings him from the top rope back into the ring, looking for a top-rope chokeslam in the early minutes of this match!

Tazz: Whoa! A Chokeslam already!?

Joey Styles: And it's from the top rope! The match might be already over if that connects!

But Orton demonstrates some agility, landing on his feet in the middle of the ring, to save himself from what might have been a killer fall. Abyss turns to face him, and Orton catches him with a dropkick. Abyss stays on his feet, Orton runs the ropes, building momentum only to run straight into a big boot from the Monster! Now it's Abyss's turn to run to the ropes, and he comes back with a leg drop across Orton's chest. Abyss goes for the first cover of the match!

...ORTON KICKS OUT!

B][Tazz:[/B] And Orton kicks out quickly!

Joey Styles: Randy still has a lot into him, he's not gonna kick out after one leg drop!

Abyss scoops Orton off the mat, lifting him up to drape the smaller man over his shoulder. He heads for a corner, intending to drop Orton face-first across the turnbuckles. But Orton wriggles out the back door, sliding down Abyss's shoulder, then gives him a forceful shove into the corner. Abyss collides chest-first with the turnbuckles, and Orton is right there to roll him up with a school boy pin when he staggers backward! The Monster's shoulders are down!

...ABYSS KICKS OUT!

Tazz: Abyss isn't gonna go down just like that!

Orton could not keep Abyss down, and the Monster gets back to his feet just as quickly as the champion. A hard right hand rocks Orton, who stumbles backward, until Abyss scoops him up on his shoulders. Abyss positions Orton in a vertical position and slams his down on the mat! Orton is down, and Abyss raises his arm into the air, signaling for a chokeslam. As soon as Orton manages to pick himself up off the mat, Abyss grabs him by the throat. He hauls Orton off his feet, taking him up into the air for the chokeslam... but Orton slips free! Orton drops down, landing beside Abyss, then hooks his arm around Abyss' neck! Orton falls on his knees hitting the Inverted Backbreaker! Abyss is down, and Orton goes to cover him!

Tazz: Inverted backbreaker! Does Orton have it!?

...ABYSS KICKS OUT!

Joey Styles: C'mon, Tazz, it's Abyss! It's gonna take a lot more to take the big man down!

Orton is wide-eyed, as he picks himself up in the corner, recovering against the turnbuckles while he tries to plan his next move. But Abyss is already on his feet, and comes after Orton in the corner. Orton reacts quickly, elbowing Abyss on the jaw! But Abyss catches his feet, and grabs Orton’s elbow! Abyss overpowers a struggling Orton, hoisting him onto his shoulder as he marches from the corner back to the middle of the ring. Orton tries to squirm free, but Abyss has him! He grabs Orton by the throat, hoists him up, and slams him on the mat for a Chokeslam!

1…

2…

…

…ORTON KICKS OUT!

Tazz: And Orton kicks out of the chokeslam! Flat out amazing!

Abyss looks shocked, unable to comprehend how the Chokeslam did not finish things right there. But he doesn't wait to cross his arms, signaling that the end was nigh. Abyss pulls Orton up, then goes for another chokeslam attempt, but somehow Orton is able to drop down to avoid it. Orton snatches Abyss by the side, then hooks his arm’s together, before lifting the big man off his feet, spinning, and landing on the mat for an Olympic Slam! Orton covers Abyss!

1…

2…

…ABYSS KICKS OUT!

Joey Styles: God damn! Orton lifted up the big man for that Olympic Slam and almost got the win there! Maybe all it takes is one RKO!

Not this time, either! Abyss powers out at two! Both men look tired now, worn out by this match, but it's Orton who whips Abyss to the ropes! Abyss comes back and goes to hit a clothesline but Orton ducks! Abyss bounces off the ropes and Orton hooks his arms around Abyss and hits a powerslam! The fans erupt in cheers, as Orton rises to his feet, grabbing his hair, as he spins around and lands on the mat! Orton begins to do his taunt, as he pounds on the mat, awaiting for Abyss to rise to his feet. Orton goes on one knee, and Abyss rises to his feet, as Orton goes for a RKO! However, Abyss counters it, as he scoops up Orton on his shoulders, lifting in the air, hitting the Shock Treatment! Abyss drops into the cover, not hooking the leg, but knowing this match is over. The creatures of the night count along with the referee, as he puts the final touches on Orton in this match.

...ORTON KICKS OUT!

Orton's shoulder somehow shoots up! Abyss does not look shocked this time. No... he looks FURIOUS! The Monster has never seemed more insane, as he looms over the broken and battered body of Randy Orton. Plucking his hair out, Abyss points toward Orton and points toward the entrance stage, signaling for something to happen! The fans erupt in boos, as Daffney runs down the stage, with a black bag in her hand! Daffney enters the ring, and hands the bag toward Abyss! Abyss and Daffney demonically smile, as Abyss opens the bag and turns it upside down, as thumbtacks fall on the mat! Abyss points toward Orton, and Daffney slowly picks up the champion, only to be hit by a surprise RKO! The fans erupt in cheers, as Abyss runs at Orton in anger! Orton ducks, and grabs Abyss' neck before running toward the tacks, hitting a RKO on the tacks! Orton quickly covers Abyss in pain!

...3!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, and still NXT World Champion, Randy Orton!

611625-orton_super.jpg

The fans erupt in cheers, and Randy Orton's entrance music blares out of the speakers! Orton and Abyss are still on the mat, and soon enough, Orton rises up to his feet, tacks stuck in his back. Orton has a smirk across his face, as he holds his head in pain. The referee hands Orton his championship belt, and he raises his arm, as he raises the belt in the air! Orton rushes over to the turnbuckle as he raises his championship belt, with a smirk across his face, still in pain. Fade.

===================

Eve-Torres-9.jpg

===================

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for one of our Main Events of the evening. Cody Rhodes won the UWF Championship back at the Clash of The Champions event in late September. Tonight marks his first defense, and it’s against a returning MVP.

King: That’s right! General Manager D’Angelo Dinero personally chose MVP to challenge Rhodes; stating that he wanted to give some an opportunity. This is MVP’s opportunity to cement his name in the history books. Will he grab the brass ring? Or will Cody Rhodes prove that he truly is the best thing going in UWF?

1...2...You Hear The Clock Tickin'!
Tick...Tock...You're About To Stop Livin'!
Tick...Tock...I want You To Remember Me!
Tick...Tock...But The Dead Don't Have No Memory!

[video=youtube;5qhTr7EQJfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qhTr7EQJfg[/video]

"I'm Comin'" by Sillk The Shocker starts playing and the fans pop for the Challenger for the UWF Championship. The inflatable tunnel is set up and as the music hits a sudden note, MVP busts out the tunnel. The swagger is still there as MVP heads down the ramp. MVP reaches a certain point on the entrance ramp and stops, posing momentarily as the pyro shoots off behind him.

1-14.jpg

After the pyro stops, MVP saunters down the entrance ramp. He makes his way down towards the ring, climbing up the ramp and entering the ring and throwing up the Ballin' hand signal. MVP heads to a far corner and waits for the UWF Champion.

WHOA OH!!

[video=youtube;NG26EX2NhAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG26EX2NhAg[/video]

"Only One Can Judge" starts playing and out walks the current UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes. He's wearing his long jacket and has the UWF Championship firmly in his hand. Rhodes marches down the ramp as the fans boo him. Rhodes ignores all things around him and only focuses on the task at hand; successfully defending his UWF Championship for the first time.

WM28_Photo_114.jpg

Rhodes makes it to the bottom of the ramp and climbs up the steel ramp before entering the ring. Rhodes holds up the Championship one more time before handing the title over to the timekeeper and awaiting the formal introductions.

Justin Roberts: The following Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Championship! In the corner to my left, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 242 pounds; Montel Vontavious Porter, M...V...P!

MVP throws his arm in the air to a massive pop from the fans.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, in the corner to my right, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 227 pounds, he is the reigning and defending UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes smirks sarcasticially as the heat rains down on him.

WWE_World_Heavyweight_Championship.gif

CodyMVP.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

After the formal introductions, the bell rings and both MVP and Cody Rhodes leave their respective corners and head towards the center of the ring. Senior official Brian Hebner holds the UWF Championship high in the air as MVP stares at the gold intently. This gives Cody Rhodes the opening he desires and immediately strikes the Challenger in the stomach with a boot. MVP grabs his stomach in obvious pain as Cody Rhodes grabs MVP by the braids and delivers a right hand directly to MVP’s face. The blow sends MVP staggering backwards, but not for long as Rhodes grabs MVP by the hair and repeats the process. The force from this blow knocks MVP back onto the ring ropes, where Cody Rhodes grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him towards the far side of the ring. MVP reverses the whip and sends Cody off instead. Rhodes bounces off the far ropes and comes back at MVP, who lowers his head and sends the UWF Champion high in the air with a back body drop…

King: Cody Rhodes was almost in the lights!

The Champion falls back first onto the canvas and the Challenger jumps right on him; going for the first cover of this Championship bout…

1…

2…

Cody Rhodes kicks out!

As soon as Rhodes kicks out, MVP grabs the Champion by the arm and lifts him to a vertical base, never letting go off the appendage. MVP twists the arm before performing a go behind and applying a hammerlock submission. Rhodes grunts in pain as the tried and true hold is applied…

Cole: The hammerlock is a basic hold, but it can either separate or dislocate a shoulder.

Cody Rhodes doesn’t allow the hold to be applied for long as he throws a back elbow directly into the face of his Challenger. On instinct, MVP grabs his face, checking for any sort of structural damage. Cody Rhodes, still with his back to MVP takes advantage of this opening. He runs towards the set of ropes that he’s facing before coming back at MVP and taking his Challenger to the canvas with a sickening clothesline. As MVP goes to the mat, the UWF Champion goes for a cover…

1…

2…

MVP kicks out!

Cole: That was a sick clothesline by Cody Rhodes!

As MVP kicks out, Cody Rhodes mounts his challenger, delivering several right hands to MVP’s face. With each blow, MVP’s neck snaps backwards; almost in a whiplash like fashion. After striking MVP numerous times, Cody Rhodes gets off his Challenger before leaving his knee and driving both knees into MVP’s forehead with a jumping knee drop…

King: Cody Rhodes has done so much damage with that knee brace of his over the past few months. It seems like he plans on doing some more to MVP.

After driving his trademark knee brace into MVP’s skull, Cody Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

2…

MVP kicks out again!

Cody Rhodes looks to stay on the offensive. After the kick out, Rhodes gets off MVP before grabbing him by the neck and lifting his Challenger to his feet. Rhodes grabs MVP by the arm yet again and Irish whips him towards the far turnbuckle. And for the second time this contest, MVP counters and reverses the whip; sending Rhodes towards the corner with even more momentum. Rhodes hits the top turnbuckle pad hard back first and stumbles out right into the waiting arms of MVP, who lifts Rhodes off the canvas before spinning and slamming Rhodes back first onto the mat with a T-Bone Suplex. The ring shakes upon impact and MVP hooks the near leg…

1…

King: New Champion!

2…

Cody Rhodes rolls a shoulder!

Cole: I thought we had a new UWF Champion there!

After Rhodes kicks out, the Champion rolls over towards the near turnbuckle, looking for a reprieve from MVP. On the other side of the ring, MVP is sizing his opponent up. The Challenger watches as The Champion pulls himself to his feet in the corner. MVP’s eyes light up and he rushes out of the corner towards Rhodes. MVP lifts his right leg and it washes hard across Cody Rhodes’ face, sending the Champion face first onto the canvas…

King: The Drive By Kick!

MVP drags Rhodes away from the ropes before turning him over and going for the cover again…

1…

Cole: Cody Rhodes may be unconscious!

2…

3…NO! Rhodes rolls a shoulder at 2 ½

After Rhodes kicks out, MVP pulls himself back to his feet. The Challenger motions that it’s over. MVP heads to the far side of the ring before exiting through the middle rope and walking across the ring apron until he reaches the turnbuckle. MVP climbs said turnbuckle and once he reaches the summit, he patiently wait for the UWF Champion to arise. Cody Rhodes does stumble to his feet, on shaky legs albeit. Those shake legs cause Rhodes to lose his balance and fall onto the nearest set of ropes. This causes the ropes to shake and the vibration causes MVP to fall groin first onto the top turnbuckle…

Cole: That’s not the way you want to spend a Sunday evening!

The expression on MVP’s face tells the story. Obviously that was a very painful way to land. MVP’s landing doesn’t bother the UWF Champion one bit though. Although what just transpired was accidental, Cody Rhodes will certainly take it. After gathering his bearings, the UWF Champion delivers a stiff right hand to the face of his Challenger. The right hand almost knocks MVP off the top turnbuckle, but Cody Rhodes grabs him, making sure that he doesn’t fall. Cody Rhodes climbs to the top and continues beating on MVP as he does. Cody Rhodes reaches the top and throws MVP’s arm over his shoulder and brings him down off the canvas with a top superplex! The ring shakes and both men lie motionless on the canvas. Brian Hebner is just as amazed as the fans but eventually initially begins his 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Cody Rhodes crawls over to MVP and drapes an arm over him, covering him…

1…

2…

MVP rolls a shoulder!

King: I can’t believe MVP kicked out!

Neither can Cody Rhodes. Out of desperation, Cody Rhodes covers MVP again…

1…

2…

MVP kicks out again! This time more emphatically!

Rhodes rolls off MVP and shakes his head out of complete frustration. MVP rolls to the other side of the ring, trying to pull himself to his feet. Cody pulls himself to his feet and slowly walks up behind MVP, who is pulling himself up. Rhodes grabs MVP by the legs and lifts him off the canvas. MVP holds onto the ropes for dear life. MVP is stretched out as Cody Rhodes holds onto his legs and delivers a swift boot to the rope-hung MVP…

Cole: Cody Rhodes paying homage to his former partner, Hardcore Holly!

Rhodes drops MVP’s body and it hits the canvas hard. Rhodes drops to a knee and covers MVP yet again…

1…

2…

MVP kicks out!

King: Cody Rhodes has taken over this match.

Rhodes gets off MVP and heads over to the turnbuckle. The UWF Champion climbs to the top rope, with his back to both MVP and the ring. The Challenger to the UWF Championship pushes himself to his feet and as he does, Cody Rhodes leaps off the top rope backwards, looking for a standing moonsault…

Cole: Cody Rhodes may perform the best moonsault in the business!

At the very last minute, MVP moves out of the way and Cody Rhodes hits nothing but canvas. Rhodes rolls around the ring in pain but pushes himself to a knee. MVP goes right after him, grabbing one of Cody Rhodes’ arms and placing his knee on the back of Cody Rhodes’ neck and swinging neckbreaker…

King: The Playmaker!

MVP hits The Playmaker to a huge pop from the crowd. Cody Rhodes grabs his neck in pain as MVP goes for another cover, hooking both legs for extra leverage…

1…

2…

Cody Rhodes kicks out!

King: What?!

MVP looks at the referee dumbfounded before covering Rhodes again…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out again!

MVP gets to his feet, shaking his head out of disappointment and frustration. MVP takes a few steps back as he watches Cody Rhodes. MVP drops to a knee, stalking Cody Rhodes. He sees the UWF Championship in his sights. Cody Rhodes is holding his neck as he gets to his feet, using the ropes for assistance. MVP gets ready to strike as the UWF Champion gets to a vertical base. Rhodes turns around and MVP leaps from his knee, grabbing Cody Rhodes by the lead, looking for the Play of The Day…

Cole: MVP looking for the Play of The Day!

What MVP doesn’t know is that Cody Rhodes has hooked the top rope with his arm. So as MVP looks for the Play of The Day, he fails and falls on his back. Cody Rhodes capitalizes on this, grabbing both of MVP’s legs and flipping forward, jackknifing MVP and going for a cover…

1…

2…

MVP kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time and MVP takes Cody Rhodes’ head off with a vicious clothesline. The Champion goes to the canvas as MVP gets to his feet again. MVP looks down on the UWF Champion and notices that he’s in perfect position. MVP stretches out both arms before throwing up the “Ballin’â€￾ hand signal. MVP runs off the far ropes and comes back at the downed Cody Rhodes before dropping his trademark Ballin’ elbow right into Rhodes’ heart. As MVP hits another one of his big moves, he proceeds to go for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Cole: New Champion!

3…NO! Cody Rhodes kicks out!

King: Cody Rhodes kicks out again!

MVP rolls off Cody Rhodes yet again, dejected that he didn’t get the win. He backs up into the corner, taking a deep breath, looking for what to do next. Cody Rhodes crawls over to the far side of the ring, and pulls himself up in the far corner. MVP runs right at Cody Rhodes, looking for another Drive By Kick. At the very last minute, Cody Rhodes moves out of the way and MVP crashes chest first into the top turnbuckle pad. MVP stumbles out of the corner and Cody Rhodes uses the near ropes as a springboard and comes back at MVP, kicking him in the side of the head. MVP goes down and

Cody Rhodes rushes to the cover…

1…

2…

MVP barely rolls a shoulder!

Cody Rhodes looks towards the referee in anger. The only thing the referee can do is hold up the two fingers. Cody Rhodes simply shakes his head at the situation, but knows what he needs to do. Rhodes gets to his feet and patiently waits MVP to get up. Rhodes yells that it’s over and as MVP pulls himself up, Cody Rhodes positions himself behind MVP. MVP can barely get to his feet before Cody Rhodes wraps his arm around MVP’s neck…

Cole: Oh No!

Rhodes screams angrily before rotating 360 degrees and slamming MVP face first onto the canvas with the Cross Rhodes.

King: Cross Rhodes!

MVP’s body goes limp as it hits the canvas. Cody Rhodes quickly goes for a cover and hooks both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and Still UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes!

Cody-Rhodes-new-IC-Title.jpg

“Only One Can Judgeâ€￾ starts playing again and the referee hands Cody Rhodes his UWF Championship. Rhodes holds the title high in the air, posing for all the fans who boo him. Rhodes looks down on MVP and laughs before mouthing the words “Who’s Crazy Now?â€￾ at the hard camera. Rhodes rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring and heads up the ring, turning around and holding up the UWF Championship one more time before King of The Ring heads elsewhere.

====================

UWFRAW.png

UWFSmackdownban.png

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Which is your favorite?

===================

Cole: The time has come ladies and gentlemen. The time has come to crown the first ever UWF King of The Ring. For both John Morrison and Mankind, this journey has been long. But it will all pay off when one of these two men is able to call themself King.

Justin Roberts: The following is the King of The Ring Final Match and it's scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; he is the UWF United States Champion John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Roberts: And his opponent, from the Boiler Room, weighing in at 275 pounds; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

KOTRtournyFinals2.jpg

MankindVMorrison.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the two men lock up. Mankind wastes no time grabbing Morrison by the arm and Irish whipping the United States Champion across the ring. Morrison bounces off the far ropes and comes back at Mankind, who lowers his shoulder. Morrison is able to spot Mankind and leap over him, still running as he lands. Morrison bounces off the near set of ropes and comes back at Mankind, who happens to raise his head and turn around just in time to meet a back heel kick from John Morrison. Mankind goes to the mat and John Morrison rushes to the first fall of this final bout…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Cole: John Morrison was looking for a quick victory!

King: Both of these men have wrestled a match earlier in the evening, and although they’ve had some time to recuperate; you have to figure that it wasn’t enough.

Morrison soon gets off Mankind and heads to the middle turnbuckle. Morrison sits perched on the middle rope as Mankind gets to his feet and Morrison leaps off, connecting with a picture perfect Missile Dropkick to the face. Mankind goes back to the canvas and Morrison rushes to yet another cover, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out again!

Morrison looks somewhat frustrated in the early goings of this match. After the match Mankind had with Kurt Angle, he expected an easy going bout here. Mankind will not lay down and die though. Morrison gets back to his feet, and grabs Mankind by the arm; lifting Foley to his in the process. In full control of Mankind’s arm, John Morrison walks backwards towards the nearest turnbuckle. Morrison pushes himself. Morrison walks up the turnbuckle until he reaches the top…

King: What does John Morrison have planned?

Morrison begins walking horizontally onto the ring ropes, still holding onto Mankind’s arm. Morrison walks to the half-way point between turnbuckles before leaping off, wrapping both of his legs around Mankind’s neck…

Cole: Hurricanarana!

John Morrison does indeed attempt a hurricanarana, but Mankind is ready for him. As Morrison wraps his legs around Mankind’s neck, Mankind is able to use his strength to power Morrison down to the canvas with a powerbomb. Morrison’s head and bounce whiplash off the canvas as Mankind goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

King: A high impact move from Mankind!

Cole: It won’t be enough! John Morrison will be King when all is said and done!

After Morrison kicks out, Mankind gets off the United States Champion and grabs him by the legs. Mankind props Morrison up and positions him towards the turnbuckle before leaning backwards and propelling John Morrison towards the turnbuckle. Morrison seems destined to crash and burn in the corner, but he uses his superior agility to land safely on the middle turnbuckle. The fans are astonished at this feat. Morrison doesn’t care for the adulation as leaps backwards off the middle turnbuckle, landing on top of Mankind with a modified Crossbody. The momentum behind Morrison is enough to take both men down to the canvas where Morrison hooks both legs…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Morrison looks to stay on offensive, attempting a clothesline. Mankind is able to counter, ducking under the clothesline before reaching backwards, grabbing Morrison by the neck and bringing him down to the canvas with a reverse neckbreaker. Mankind wastes no time getting on top of Morrison and going for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Cole: The action has been back and forth; both men exchanging moves and pinfalls!

Mankind is able to get to his feet, but Morrison cannot match him at this time. John Morrison rolls away from Mankind to the far side of the ring, looking for a break. Morrison gets to a knee before pulling himself up with help from the ropes. As soon as Morrison makes it to his feet, Mankind charges right at him and delivers a vicious clothesline that sends both Morrison and Mankind over the top rope and onto the arena floor.

King: Cactus Clothesline!

Mankind has indeed delivered the Cactus Clothesline to John Morrison. Both men lay motionless on the arena floor as the referee begins his 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

Mankind crawls into the ring under the bottom rope…

7…

8…

Cole: Mankind’s going to win this!

9…

Mankind rolls back to the outside; breaking the count in the process.

King: What are you doing you idiot? You had the match won!

Mankind doesn’t want to win this tournament via countout, so he saved John Morrison. Or did he do it to inflict more punishment? You can never be too sure with Mankind. Either way, Mankind grabs Morrison by the neck and lifts him off the arena floor before slamming him face first onto the announce table, causing the table to shake.

Cole: He spilled my diet soda!

Mankind quickly grabs Morrison by the arm and whips him towards the steel steps. Morrison is able to counter and whip Mankind instead. Mankind cannot stop himself and he crashes knee first into the steel steps, which sends him flying over the top of the steps…

King: Dear God! That may have broken both of Foley’s legs! Let’s look at that again!

*Instant Replay*

The UWF Double Feature kicks in again, showing Mankind crashing knee first into the steel ring steps. In the battle of steel versus flesh, steel always wins

*Replay End*

As everyone watched the Instant replay, John Morrison entered and exited the ring, breaking the referee’s count. Morrison goes right after Mankind, lifting him off the floor and tossing him back into the ring. Morrison immediately goes for a cover on Mankind…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Cole: How Mankind kicked out of that I will never know!

Morrison gets off Mankind and motions to everyone that this match is over. Morrison lifts Mankind off the canvas. By this junction, Mankind is mostly dead weight, so it takes a bit of extra strength from Morrison, but he succeeds nevertheless. Morrison quickly wraps his arm around the neck of Mankind…

King: It may be time for the Moonlight Drive!

Before Morrison can attempt whatever move he was going for, Mankind wraps his arms around Morrison’s waist and drives him backwards into the nearby corner. The impact of being driven into the corner at that velocity is enough to break Morrison’s grip on Mankind. Mankind begins throwing right hands to the face of John Morrison; each blow knocks Morrison down a little bit, sending him closer and closer to the canvas. The speed of each one of Mankind’s fists increase as he continues pounding on Morrison’s face. Eventually, Morrison falls to the canvas in a seated position. This is exactly what Mankind was looking for. He takes a few steps backwards before running back towards Morrison, driving a high impact knee right into Morrison’s face. Morrison’s neck snaps backwards as Mankind drags him out of the corner and covers Morrison…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out again!

Now Mankind is the one getting frustrated. As he gets off Morrison, he starts pulling his hair out, not thinking that John Morrison was this tough. Mankind gets to his feet and throws his right arm in the air, possibly calling his shot…

Cole: Mankind may be looking for the Mandible Claw!

John Morrison slowly pulls himself to his feet, unaware that Mankind is behind him. He soon finds out that as Mankind spins him around, thrusting his middle and index fingers down Morrison’s throat…

King: He got him!

Before Mankind truly has time to let the Mandible Claw take hold, Morrison wraps his arms around Mankind and hoists him overhead with a Northern Lights Suplex…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Morrison is able to leave his feet and snap off that hurricanarana that he attempted earlier in the match. Morrison sends Mankind’s body flying, before reaching back and hooking the back leg…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Morrison looks at the referee with a look of surprise; on this night Mankind will not stay down. Morrison rolls from the canvas to the ring apron. Morrison doesn’t allow Mankind to get to his feet as he immediately springboards back into the ring, flipping in midair, looking for a 450 splash. Morrison hangs almost in slow motion, until Mankind gets his knees up and drives them right into Morrison’s midsection…

Cole: John Morrison went for it all and missed!

Mankind manages to get to his feet having outsmarted Morrison. Morrison rolls around the ring in pain but Mankind goes right after him, grabbing him off the canvas and hooking both arms, dropping Morrison on his head with a Double Arm DDT! The fans pop as Morrison’s skull bounces off the canvas and Mankind goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

King: What?!

Mankind can’t believe it, so he covers Morrison again…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Cole: John Morrison will not die!

Mankind is shocked. He’s thrown everything at Morrison to no avail. Mankind stumbles over to the ring ropes and exits the ring and onto the apron, slowly making his way towards the top…

King: Mankind’s out of his comfort zone! I’m not sure this is wise.

Cole: When has Mankind ever been wise?

As Mankind reaches the top, John Morrison comes out of nowhere, springboarding from the near ropes and kicking Mankind right in the temple…

King and Cole: The Flying Chuck Kick!!!

Mankind tumbles from the top to the canvas; landing right under the turnbuckle. Morrison notices Mankind’s position and knows that he has to act quickly. Morrison rushes towards the same corner that Mankind just fell from before measuring the distance between Mankind and the turnbuckle. Morrison leaps from the canvas, performing a split-legged corkscrew moonsault and landing right on top of Mankind…

Cole: Starship Pain! Cover him John!

Morrison crawls backwards, covering Mankind and hooking both legs…

1…

King: Come on Mick!

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; and UWF’s first ever King of The Ring, the United States Champion; John Morrison!!

morrison.jpg

Cole: He did it! He did it! All Hail King Morrison!!

John Morrison staggers to his feet and the referee raises his arm in victory. John Morrison has done it; he’s the King of The Ring! Morrison celebrates, knowing that he’s going to Survivor Series. Kelly Kelly and Natalya run down the ramp and enter the ring, joining Morrison in his celebration. Morrison shuns the two divas, instead grabbing his United States Championship and leaving the ring. Morrison heads up the ring, screaming “I’m The Kingâ€￾ over and over. King of The Ring heads backstage after this!

====================

Not a lot of promos= a lot of commercials

====================

Cole: It's now time for our main event. For months, Christian has been biding his time as Stone Cold Steve Austin walked around as UWF Champion. And at last month's Clash of The Champions show, Christian resurfaced; costing Steve Austin the UWF Championship at the same time. It's now time for this rivalry to come to an end.

Justin Roberts: The following is the Hell in A Cell Match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontraio, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds; Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Victoria, Texas, weighining in at 265 pounds; Stone Cold Steve Austin!

"PSSSH!"

[video=youtube;IXSn1cPz9eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg[/video]

Just when it seems like things couldn't get any more electric, at the very moment one is convinced the fans in attendance couldn't get any louder or more excited, the sound of shattering glass is heard over the PA system and rings out through the entire arena. As soon as the sound hits the eardrums of every Austin fan in attendance, they become absolutely unglued, leaping to their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs cheering, each of them decked out in various Stone Cold merchandise such as hats and t-shirts, and many of them holding personalized signs, some of them emblazoned with logos often seen on popular Austin memorabilia, others featuring famous catchphrases of his, and quite a few expressing their personal feelings in regards to the upcoming Hell in a Cell match between their beloved Rattlesnake and Christian. Following this classic sound is the iconic music as the man this theme belongs to, the man all these people are clamoring to hear from and paid to see, makes his way through the curtain and appears on the stage.

Steve-Austin-Entrance-Photo.jpg

With the appearance of the Rattlesnake himself, the excitement level of the fans goes up several more octaves. Austin has a smirk on his face as he makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, going to the far side of the ring and ascending the turnbuckle to his left, throwing up his arms and extending the double middle finger gesture known as the Stone Cold Salute to the fans surrounding him. Stone Cold steps down and turns around, going to the diagonally opposite corner, ascending it and repeating the gesture. He then steps down and repeats the process with the turnbuckle to his right before stepping down and gesturing to the crowd one last time on the final turnbuckle.

austinheader.gif

After stepping down from the final turnbuckle, Austin stares deeply into his opponent's eyes as the bell rings.

AustinChristian-2.jpg

z124342422.jpg

The Cell fully lowers and this match is underway. Neither Austin nor Christian move; both men just stand there, soaking up the atmosphere and never taking an eye off the Cell. The tension can be cut with a knife; this feud dates back to the beginning of the summer. Christian feels as if Austin robbed him and Austin feels as if Christian robbed him. Stone Cold Steve Austin is the first to move, going right after Christian, delivering right hands to Captain Charisma. The right hands force Christian backwards into the corner; trying to guard himself to no avail the entire time. Austin’s punches still manage to get through which rock Christian to his core. Austin manages to deliver a dozen stiff right hands in a short period of time, which sends Christian onto his backside in the corner. This doesn’t stop Austin’s assault. Austin begins using his feet instead of his hands; stomping a mudhole into Christian before giving him the trademark two finger salute and adding one more foot stomp for good measure….

Cole: And Stone Cold is coming out like a ball of fire!

King: What did you expect Cole? Christian cost Austin the UWF Championship and this is Austin’s first opportunity to get his hands on him since.

Cole: Let’s also not forget; it’s Austin last opportunity!

Austin rolls out of the ring and to the outside. Austin shakes the Cell, checking for to see just how strong the Cell actually is. This only takes a brief second and Austin turns his attention back to what he originally left the ring for; he came out here for the steel steps. Austin grabs the steps before lifting them up and throwing them into the ring…

King: And Austin is looking to take it to Christian in another fashion.

The steel steps crash as they hit the canvas. Austin rolls into the ring under the bottom rope just as Christian is coming to. Austin picks up the stairs and waits for Christian to get to his feet. As Christian manages to do so; Austin runs right at him with the steel steps.

Cole: This may be a short match!

As Austin is running towards Christian, Captain Charisma is able to counter. Christian drops down and performs a drop toe hold, causing Austin to fall face first. The stairs fall to the canvas and Austin’s face crashes directly onto them…

King: That backfired for the Texas Rattlesnake!

As Austin’s face collides with the steel steps, a nearly unconscious Rattlesnake rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and to the floor. Christian goes right after Austin, grabbing him off the floor and throwing him face first into the side of the Cell…

Cole: Austin’s face was just introduced to the steel!

Christian doesn’t relent, throwing Austin’s face back into the cage, this time grating his like it was a block of cheese. Steve Austin grunts and cries as Christian drags his face across the steel. Christian stops momentarily and allows Austin’s face to be removed from the steel before grabbing Austin by the head and launching him right back into the side of the Cell. Austin sells this perfectly, bouncing around on the outside as Christian grabs him by the head and throws him back into the ring…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Christian quickly gets off Austin and makes his way to the far side of the ring. He heads to the middle rope, where he patiently waits for Steve Austin to get to his feet. Once the Rattlesnake does, Christian leaps off. But as Christian hangs in midair, Austin delivers a right hand to Christian’s midsection. This causes Christian to do a front flip before hitting the canvas. Austin quickly grabs Christian by the leg before rolling out of the ring and dragging Christian back to the floor. This time it’s Austin, who grabs Christian by the head and throws him face first into the steel side of the Cell…

King: And now it’s Christian who finds out what the Cell feels like!

Similar to the way Christian did to Austin earlier, Stone Cold drags Christian’s face along the side of the Cell, grating it and trying to rip the flesh from the bone. Christian screams in agony as the steel rips at his facial features. Steve Austin; proud of his actions mind you; throws Christian back into the ring. Austin follows suit, climbing onto the ring apron before making his way to the second rope. Austin proceeds to flip Christian off before leaping off the middle rope and delivering a forearm smash right to Christian’s head. Austin then proceeds to go for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

As Christian kicks out, Austin rolls back to the outside of the ring. He lifts the ring skirt, looking for some sort of weapon. He pulls something out from underneath the ring…

King: First the steps; now Austin’s got a chair!

Cole: He really wants to hurt poor Christian!

Austin gets back into the ring with the chair in hand. He looks to decapitate Christian with it, but as soon as Austin enters the ring, Christian strikes with a surprise dropkick to the chair. This sends the chair directly into Austin’s face and he goes down. Christian rushes to a cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

After the kick out, Austin rolls onto his back as Christian gets to his feet and picks up the chair. Christian looks intently at the chair before raising it high above his head and bringing it down on Austin’s body. Steel on flesh yet again and steel does indeed win once more as Austin’s body is ravaged by the steel chair. But Christian isn’t finished. He raises the chair yet again and brings it down onto Austin a second time; then he repeats the process for a third time. Christian follows this up with a fourth steel chair shot and a fifth steel chair shot and a sixth all to the prone body of Steve Austin before throwing the chair down and going for another cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Cole: Geez! That was hard to watch!

King: Christian is intent on ending Steve Austin’s career.

After that assault with the chair, Christian takes a few steps back into the near corner before dropping down into a three point stance. Christian raises his right arm, begging Austin to get to his feet. The Rattlesnake crawls across the ring, looking for something to help get him to his feet. He finds that something in the form of the ring ropes, and on jelly legs Austin is able to get up. As he does, Christian charges right at him looking for a Spear. Austin is prepared for it and as Christian runs in, Austin leaves his feet and takes Christian down with a Lout Thesz press. The Rattlesnake delivers several right hands to the face of Christian before getting off him and delivering a standing knee drop right into Christian’s skull. Austin then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Austin gets off Christian before walking across the ring and dragging the steel steps that were introduced into the fray towards the center of the ring. Austin positions the steps in a before grabbing Christian and lifting him off his feet, in preparation for a spinebuster. But before Austin can drop Christian onto the steel, Christian is able to counter by wrapping his arm around Austin’s head and spiking Austin down onto the steps with a vicious DDT…

Cole: Oh My!

Austin’s head bounces of the steps and Christian quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Austin rolls a shoulder!

Christian gets to a knee after Austin kicks out. He’s got that look written on his face. Slowly, Christian starts clapping, letting everyone know what’s about to happen. With each passing second, Christian’s pace picks up. Christian patiently stalks Austin, who still has shaken the cobwebs from the DDT. Austin slowly pushes himself to his feet, unaware that Christian is behind him. As Austin manages to get up, Christian hooks both of Austin’s arms and turns around…

Cole: Killswitch!

At the very last second, Austin is able to break Christian’s grip on his arms and lift Christian off the mat, dropping him onto the steel steps with a back body drop!

King: That may have broken his neck!

Christian grabs his neck in obvious pain as Austin crawls to a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out at 2 ½

After Christian kicks out, Austin goes back under the bottom rope and to the outside. Austin looks under the ring yet again, looking for anything to do damage to Christian. As Austin looks, his attention is drawn by an incoming Christian. Christian runs across the ring and leaps through the middle rope, driving Austin into the steel with a suicide dive. Christian slaps his chest after taking Austin out, motioning to his peeps. Christian grabs Austin by his head, lifting him to his feet before looking to drive his skull into the side of the Cell one more time. But before he can, Austin blocks it and manages to throw Christian face first into the steel instead. Austin doesn’t release his grip on Christian’s skull, taking him from the Cell and running towards the edge of the ring, throwing Christian face first into the steel ring pole. Christian’s skull smacks off the pole as Austin looks on intently, proud of himself…

Cole: Christian just went face first into the steel ring pole!

King: And it looks like that shot busted Christian open.

King is right, that shot split Christian’s forehead wide open. After being thrown in the steel pole, Christian tries crawling away from Austin. Stone Cold will not have any of that. Austin grabs one of the cameramen’s camera cables and stands over Christian, who is reaching under the ring for something. Austin takes the cable and similar to their match at The Great American Bash, Austin begins choking the life out of Christian…

Cole: This is not fair!

Austin squeezes and squeezes, trying to choke Christian out. What Austin does not realize is that Christian has found a steel chair under the ring. As Austin chokes Christian, Captain Charisma brings the chair out from under the ring and swings it over his shoulder, bringing it down directly on Stone Cold’s unprotected skull!

Cole: What a shot!

After that drilling chair shot, both Stone Cold and Christian lay on the outside of the ring. Blood is pouring from the top of Christian’s head and as the camera pans over towards Austin, you can see that he’s been split open as well. Christian is the first man to stir, getting to his feet and looking down on the fallen Steve Austin. Christian gestures with his hands that he’s done with Austin and begins looking under the ring yet again…

King: These guys have beaten the hell out of each other; what could they possibly have left?

It doesn’t take Christian long to find what he was looking for, bolt cutters. Christian stumbles over towards the Cell door before taking the bolt cutters and destroying the steel lock that was designed to keep the competitors inside. Austin is just now to and sees the same thing that we’re seeing; Christian’s leaving the Cell. Christian sees that a pissed off Rattlesnake has spotted him, so he rushes out of the cage, but has nowhere to go. Austin makes his way towards the Cell door and Christian realizes that the only place he can go is up; so Christian leaps onto the outer wall of the Cell and begins climbing towards the top…

Cole: And Christian is scaling the Cell!

Austin leaves the Cell; barely missing Christian. Austin looks up as Christian reaches almost the half-way point of the Cell before he begins climbing it himself…

King: And Austin is going after him!

Christian looks down and sees Austin chasing him, so his ascends the Cell even faster. Not to be outdone, the Rattlesnake starts climbing quicker as well and it’s only a matter of a few short moments until Christian is up on the top of the Cell. Christian prepares for Austin and as the Rattlesnake reaches the top, Christian delivers right hand that staggers Austin…

Cole: Both of these superstars need to be very careful!

Austin almost loses his footing and falls of the side of the Cell, but he is able to save himself. Austin counters back with a right hand of his own, which sends Christian towards the center of the Cell. Austin continues to throw haymakers at Christian, which stagger Captain Charisma and allow Austin to lift Christian off his feet and slam him on top of the steel structure with a spinebuster. Christian grabs his back in pain as Austin grabs him by the arm and drags him towards the middle of the top of the cage…

King: I don’t like what Austin’s got planned.

Christian may be out of it. Austin lifts Christian to a knee before placing Christian’s head between his legs and wrapping his arms around Christian’s waist…

Cole: Oh No! This Can’t be good!

King: Don’t do it Steve!

Austin attempts to lift Christian up, but Christian blocks. This just motivates the Rattlesnake even more and he tries to hoist Christian in the air, but once again, Christian manages to block. Austin quickly delivers a few shots to Christian’s back before trying to lift him again, but this time Christian is able to counter. Christian uses what remaining upper body strength he has to back body drop Austin. Austin lands on the Cell’s weak spot and the force from the back body drop is enough to send Austin through the top of the cage and to the mat 20-feet below him…

King: OH MY GOD!!

Cole: We need help out here!

Steve Austin just fell through the top of the Hell in A Cell structure and to the mat below. The force of the fall actually breaks the ring mat. The camera cuts to the indentation of an unconscious Stone Cold Steve Austin lying in a big hole that was created by his own body. The entire arena becomes silent and looks on as their hero lies motionless in the ring.

King: We seriously need the EMTs out here!

On the top of the cage, even Christian looks down on Steve Austin with the smallest shed of remorse. Christian stares blankly at Austin’s body caved into the canvas. Inside the ring, the referee checks on Austin and decides that enough is enough and signals for the bell.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has decided to stop this match. So here is your winner; Christian!

118553568_crop_exact.jpg

“Just Close Your Eyesâ€￾ plays again, but nobody bothers to react. Everyone stares at Steve Austin. Medical officials bring the stretcher out an open the cage door, preparing to tend to Austin. All the while, Christian stands on the top of the Cell, never taking his eyes off Austin or the hole that his body lies in.

Cole: Christian may have made sure that this was indeed Stone Cold Steve Austin’s final match. It seems like he’s finally gotten his vengeance. For Jerry Lawler, I’m Michael Cole, goodnight from King of The Ring.

King of The Ring proceeds to go off the air with officials still tending to Steve Austin.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Ryder/Lesnar: SBS
NXTreme Championship: Chris Dresdon
NXT World Heavyweight Championship: Blizzard
Everything Else: Cwalker​

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: King of The Ring 2012

Damn, that was how you do it. Great show from both sides. Well done guys. Well done.

First off, I felt I could really "see" what was happening in the Angle/Mankind match, which made it great to read. And Michaels/Morrison you could just see the strain in HBK to keep up with John. Awesome. And All I have to say about AJ is "oops" ;)

Sting diving off the fucking cage made me laugh my ass off.

Nothing against SBS, but I really wanted Abyss to go over tonight. That was just my preference though.

Was nice to see nothing on Raws side be a squash, even though Albo totally bailed. And Holy. Shit. At the Christian/Austin match. Especially the ending. We are not seeing SCSA for a while. Thats for sure.

Well, thats how you do a ppv. Great job and cant wait till we get to see the aftermath. Oh and congrats to Dod for being the undefeated KOTR!

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn impressive show!

I'm ok with the loss, that Miz guy has huge potential to go all the way on NXT.

My Batista's heading to RAW so this is going to be real interesting. The ending of Christian/SCSA was insane, Orton winning, Dod being KOTR and a new nXtreme Champion.

Roll on!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Woah what a show. Sad that my king of the ring choice in HBK failed to win it but its ok, I am for DOD he definitely deserves the win as well! Also the NXT world title match surprised me, at first a winner seemed like it would be hard to choose. Than I hear SBS is on break so I thought Chriss would win, but SBS retains wonder what will happen next for the NXT title.

Also Dresdon called my WHC win just like I called his NXTreme title win. Congrats man!

The hell in a cell was a crazy match. Couldn't believe what I just read. This can't be the end of Austin not like that. Happy AK won because he deserves a huge win like that. Raw is going to be crazy tuesday. Can't wait to see what Cwalker has is in store for the Red brand.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Great show! Bummed I lost my match, but honestly, my TT's were shit compared to Dressy Boy's and Blizz's. Excellent match regardless, I'll probably have a promo for NXT.

That HIAC match is going to go down in history! I don't know what for, cause there is literally so many things it can be for. Half expected to see Abyss win the belt, but I'm not overly bummed that Orton retained. Not truly surprised to see Morrison winning KOTR, very well deserved. I'm also really happy that the UWF title match wasn't a squash match.

Miz picking up the win is awesome for me, no pun intended. But I am a huge mark for BGA's Miz right now. The aftermath for NXT should be wicked.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Really great show. Cwalker, you're a beast.

With regards to the main event, I can't really expand on what has already been said - it was epic.

It's also a great honour to be crowned King. Really looking forward to what happens next in the title picture with Batista also in the mix. Loved Morrison shoving the divas aside to grab the US title.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

I really need to start reading this stuff. Great job!! I am new to watching UWF but I will try to read more of it, because I was confused at how Ryder beat Brock. But, Im sure if I read more ill understand.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Damn, I lost my World Championship and my nXtreme Championship? Ah, well. I lost it to two phenomenal TT'ers so it's all good. Congratulations Dres, your Sting kicks ass, bro. You deserve it.

Fantastic show boys. The main event stole the show to be honest. It was such a epic match from top to bottom. Christian indeed ended Austin's career right there. Everything about the show was great, congratulations to all the winners, especially Dod for becoming King of the Ring. I knew you'd do it bro, now no one has a chance with him having that opportunity by the way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.