• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents: Summerslam 2012

Summerslam delivered the goods for sure, and remember this show was without Cwalker, I can't imagine how epic it would have been with his involvement. Glad Prod wrote a match and I am happy to have contributed one myself. As for the results, well, it may be time for a character switch on the blue brand, I just can't get the job done with Sting. Super excited to still be UWF Champion, I thought I may have lost this one. As always, I will have more to say in the Dose. Let the countdown begin!
You do realize, that with Sting taking the fall, he is off the blue brand, and going to a new brand, right?:p

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

The best PPV there are was in UWF. It’s fucking awesome. Matches were great, especially Storm/Roode, MiTB and The Chamber match.

I was really surprised to see Bray Wyatt win the Money in The Bank. I thought that Andrew’s Batista would steal this one. This catapulted Sam from being the mid-card king to a Main Eventer he should be, congratulations.

Also I would like to congratulate EoR for winning and Dresden for retaining the Undisputed Title.

NXT in UWF? Sounds great. Everybody who’s in is a great TTer and I know that NXT will be a success.

Last but not least, thank you SBS for making my match the semi-main event and writing it some damn awesome. This is the best match I ever got and I am really honored. Although I think I will be leaving UWF as Storm very soon, I’m not feeling him and it looks like he just can’t do it for UWF.

awesome miz

Reaction score

First of all congrats to Prodigy for retaining the WHC, SMcM&TCM for retaining TV title, Tapout for retaining HC championship, Chris for retaining UWF Championship, RiR and Hoov for retaining Tag Team titles, BUT my biggest congratulation goes to my man BDC for the only guy that won a Championship tonight - New European Champion!

AND I can't forget about Bray Wyatt - Sammy congrats for winning MitB! You deserve it... And finally congrats to all the other winners!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT now it's time to announce NEXT GENERATION! Because tonight was about one guy only! THE MIZ was everywhere! And as he said in the show - NXT is AWESOME I guarantee you that NXT will be AWESOME! Just as this show!

Yes, show was simply crazy and that's what I love! Just epic reading! Thanks to writers for putting the show up!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Fantastic show, congrats to Sam for winning Mitb and congrats to all winners. Major props to EoR, SBS, Dres, Prod and Blizz for giving us an amazing show!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Huge show, amazing read! Thanks to everyone, who was involved and had anything to do with SummerSlam! Congrats to all the winners, hope that in future we get even more and more as exciting PPVs as this one was! Really curious about that NXT brand!

Blizzard

Reaction score

Ha-ha, damn. Screw-job of the year, anyone? Nah, I'm kidding. Congratulations to Prod, you bested me once again broski. No worries, next time Cena will win the big one, I guaran-damn-tee that. :)

Fucking amazing show, everyone! Congratulations to all the winners, and congratulations to the losers as well. We all contributed to making this one hell of a show, no one should feel down. I'm very interested in the whole NXT thing, looking forward in seeing what's next for that. The Money in the Bank match stole the show by the way, I was definitely not expecting the ending.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Daniel Bryan is still waiting for his opportunity, Deebz! :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Bummed that I lost, but that was such an epic match. We both did great Lewb! Congrats on another win!

This PPV was phenomenal! I cannot wait for the aftermath on the next shows! Looking forward to the next PPV too! Damn that was great!

BDC

Reaction score

Booyah! The new King of the European mountain, DOUBLE J, JEFF JARRETT!

Hey, that was a great TT session. Have a feeling it's not over between the Kings of the Mountain and the Justice League!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

This was a solid show for UWF. Dunno about certain winners but I do like the matches I read. Sometimes I feel card placement was important and some of these matches that took place, just felt should have better card structure. All I can say really. Congrats to all who won.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Fuckin' awesome. I was late TTing so I wasn't expecting to win but I thought it was a damn good TT.

I've been enjoying Bray Wyatt since he started here, pretty glad to see him win MITB.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Phenomenal PPV all around guys! Very excited that I was put in the MitB match even though I had no chance of winning but it furthered our storyline. Congratulations go out to Prodigy for retaining the World Heavyweiht Championship. Don't think Ambrose is done with you yet though, we're still 2-2 against each other and a tie breaker is needed.

Congrats BDC as your Jarrett has really turned into something special. When you first started I think you needed some direction but now your hybrid style seems to be a big appeal in your character. Congrats to The guy who plays Triple H. You changed your name but I don't remember what to. Congrats to RawisRey and Hoov for their tag team title win. I'm hoping for second character privileges to be brought back soon so a new tag team can rise to the challenge!

Of course congratulations go out to the UWF champ, Chris Dresdon. Defending against 5 other guys and you really proved why your such a force here in UWF.

And who would I be without congratulating Sam! My old rival is now officially a main event main stay. I've fought you in the undercard quite as few times but here's to a main event level feud one day!

And congrats to all the winners and losers. Everyone put in a good effort and this PPV definitely showed. NXT intrigues me and I hope to see more with that in the coming weeks. Now onto Vengence!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Vengeance Official Card

UWF Smackdown and NXT Present:

UWF Vengeance

vengeanceposterupdated.png

Live from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.

128791922_crop_450x500.jpg

Card:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
VengeanceBannerDSD.jpg

Ted DiBiase (C) vs. John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam

UWF NXT Championship
RoodeOrton.jpg

Randy Orton (C) vs. Robert Roode

UWF European Championship
JarrettWyatt.jpg

Jeff Jarrett (C) vs. Bray Wyatt

UWF NXTreme Championship