• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: The Great American Bash 2012!!

Yeah, although I won, I want to give a shout out to everyone in the KOTM match. By far the funnest TT session I've had in my near 3 year E-Fed career and to win it against 5 greats, yes Andrew this includes you, is really a great feeling. Keep it up guys.

Sam

What a truly excellent show, one of the best I've seen, and that KOTM match just topped it all off, but I'd like to give a mention to Danielson/McGuinness, thought that was superb and also Christian/Austin.

Delighted for Prodigy to win the World title, this time for more than a minute, because he's a guy that deserves it, he's been plugging away with DiBiase every week and he's on the form of his career here. And like everyone else is saying, that thread was probably the most fun, and challenging TT thread I've been involved in for some time and I've been doing this for 4 and a half years. More of it please Mike and Tom!.

Onwards to the next shows, can't wait to see what the writing teams have in store for us for the next PPV. Should be fantastic regardless of what it is.

Slim

That was a crazy good show. Very very good show. All the ones that won deserved that. But there aren't really any losers. This was a top notch show from top to bottom. The writers definitely delivered.

Oh and RiR... I'll be hoping to get my revenge on you soon :p

awesome miz

What a crazy show that was! And I will be honest with u guys, I've been part of few UCW PPVs but this one just kicked ass!

Let's take a look at the show...

It all started with RVD vs Raven vs Jarret vs Mysterio for European title. This match was pretty decent and due suspension of The Miz, we all know how it was probably going to end. Lub really deserves to be called champion after everything he went through in his, already pretty long E-Fed career and I will not hide the fact, that I'm one of biggest fans of his RVD. Although, Chase's "Superhero" Mysterio is an ultimate ass kicker, Lub deserved to retain the title, so for the start of GAB that was pretty great match
Then we went right into Cody Rhodes' promo, which just left me with my mouth open, cause damn, that was what I call a top promo. From the beggining to the end, I enjoyed every bit of Rhode destroyin' Punk and all the Chicago.
Right after Rhodes came in SCSA which for me was kindly dissapointing, cause I think that this promo was supposed to be somewhere else in that show, but whatever. This was a pretty decent promo, which led us right into next in ring action!
It is MVP vs Robert Roode... Albo2 plays MVP for so long. I can remember my first match ever in e-fed world was in UCW against him, where I was playin' Christian and he was US Champ I think. Hell, even tho EoR plays awesome Roode, Albo was just the winner here. Match was pretty great, full of action and I absolutely agree with the decision!
Next, there's a Wyatt's segment and to be honest, I did not thought I will be seeing some of the members of WHC match, cause of freakin' TT session, but Sam has my respect for giving out even more than just TT session. pretty great promo.
We are now all about some Tag Team action. Sadly, TT session dissapointed me and there's no doubt about new Tag Champs Sting and Joe.
Oh and we are about Batista and Orton in a backstage area, which for me was absolutely perfect and super fitting into the show. Not a long segment, not even short, it had all in it.
And next, there's my man D-Bryan against Desmond Wolfe. For me, that was one of Main Events, and the quality of the match was just insane! EoR has my respect one more time for writing this, cause it had everything that match was supposed to have. TT session for this was awesome, match was awesome, both Wolfe and D-Bryan are awesome, but for me, D-Bryan well deserved winner of this just because he's Daniel Bryan. Great stuff EoR with match and with TT session as well.
Next there's Christian's segment, which I was expecting to come up and tbh. with u, I enjoyed every bit of that promo. Seriously, great work on this one.
And now, I will comment the video first, that hyped me for the match pretty much and I was looking forward what's going to come out.
US Championship CM Punk vs Cody Rhodes. Both Dom and RIR did a great job in TT session and I will be honest with u guys, I expected Rhodes to retain, just because RIR's Rhodes is unbeatable. But shocking thing happened and Dom won his first PPV match and went on to become US Champion. He deserves it, there's no doubt about this, but Rhodes was winner here for me. Whatever, Dom kid, you deserve it and the match itself was freakin' awesome..
Then there's promo of ADR.. My promo, so I'll skip this one.
Edge vs Sandow is next and before the match, Sandow had some words to say, which were pretty great, just as whole Sandow. I'm huge fan Slim's "funny" Edge, but who can survive against RIR and his Sandow? Sorry Slim, but RIR deserved it, although I enjoyed every TT of your Edge. Match wasn't bad here and at the end there was some words that came on screen.
Jarret's promo is next. I really don't think that this RP fed style fits here, so I skipped the promo. I'm not a fan of RP feds and that's just it lol. No offense.
BUT NOW, Aries and Orton comes to action and HELL CWalker, you did great job here. Really great job here. Both Fetter and Chriss did their best in TT session and match was just awesome and I feel bad for Aries leavin' us, but Fetter deserved the win. Awesome..
C Hawkins next and I will be honest, I really liked this shit. Yeah, I really did. Something just got me into the promo and I really liked it. Great stuff..
And right after this comes another boom which is UWF Championship and once again, CWalker, you did your best with this match. But legends like Aniking and Chris deserved a match like this. And the winner? Why not... For me, both of you were the winners here. Great job..
Oh guys and it's coming. MAIN EVENT. TRUE MAIN EVENT. After probably best TT session I've ever saw in my whole life, the match comes up. SBS or whoever wrote that shit has my respect. Cause DAMN that was what I call a main event. Prodigy as the winner is great pick and I will be honest, I really think all the guys were winners here. There's no loser in this match for me. But, congrats to our new World Champ and the show ends

Thanks to all members of UWF especially to our staff, which made this show just an all time great...

Lewb

What a damn good show guys. I'm reading this while listening to Chase' podcast, so fitting that Prodigy finishes on the high for the show. The KOTM was amazing to be involved in, and the read for the match itself was as good as the trash talk session. Brilliant show match after match from top to bottom. Great job to the writers and everyone involved!

Blizzard

Wow! What a fucking awesome show everyone! The pay per views just keep getting better and better, I'm scared to see what's in store for SummerSlam. lol
The King of the Mountain match was phenomenal, as all the other matches on the show! Congratulations to Prod for winning the big one. You deserve it, bro. We all did a great job in the session thread, easily the most entertaining TT'ing I've ever done. The show was amazing from top to bottom, very good job everyone! :)

albo2

I'm gonna start my comment the exact same way as Blizzard, WOW. I thought It would be hard to top Starrcade but you 3 guys definatly topped it. From start to finish it was awesome and what else I found awesome was each of you wrote massive matches for the threads that deserved them. Im sorry to go against my own head writer here and go with everyone else and say the KOTM was just friggen amazing. It was awesomely written and I loved Dibiases plan of saving himself in the booths until Big Show arrived I loved thar but tbh, I loved every match. The Promos didnt dissapoint either and everyone who put one in should be proud of their effort.

Congrats to all the winners, especially Prod, I don't have the best memory and I think I'm completely wrong but is that Prods first major title? I'm looking at Prod or Aniking for the answer and to prove me wrong haha. But their is one person that I have to say damn you for winning and that is Mcfetter, damn you for getting Chriss Austin Aries Fired. You bastard but you deserved it bud so well done but damn you once again :)

Lets roll onto Summerslam and continue the rivalry between Raw and Smackdown which Raw is clearly winning as Cwalker does everything himself whilst SBS and EOR cant do it without each other :p

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I'm a little late on this but my internet has been shut off due to financial reasons, and I just got to my community center to use the interwebs.

Congrats to the ENTIRE fed.What a awesome fucking PPV it was. Chriss it also was by far my favorite TT session in my almost 9 years of Efedding.

Cwalker

UWF Summerslam: Official Card

UWF Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown Proudly Present Summerslam....

Summerslam9.jpg

August 26th 2012, UWF returns to Pay-Per-View with the midsummer's classic; Summerslam! Wrestlers from both Raw and Smackdown will look to make their presence known in the second biggest show of the year. At the Great American Bash, Stone Cold Steve Austin retained the UWF Championship aganist Christian. Two nights later, Christian demanded one...more...World Championship Match. Theodore Long granted it to him, but not the way he wanted. Long also granted Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and MVP a shot at the UWF Title, as all five men, along with one other will compete in UWF's first ever Elimination Chamber! Not only that, but after losing to MVP at The Bash, Robert Roode took his frustrations out on Eddie Guerrero and Evan Bourne. Roode then issued an Open Challenge to anyone for Summerslam. The challenge was accepted by former best friend and tag team partner; James Storm. The former Beer Money partners will meet to finally determine who is the better of the two. What else will be added to the card? What will Smackdown have to offer? Join us for Summerslam, live from Ft.Lauderdale, Florida on August 26th!

Official Theme Song- Flo Rida- Good Feeling
[video=youtube;3OnnDqH6Wj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnnDqH6Wj8[/video]

Elimination Chamber for the UWF Championship
EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship Match
DibiaseshowCenafinale.jpg

Ted DiBiase(c) and Big Show versus John Cena

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Robert Roode versus James Storm

European Championship Match
RobJeff2.jpg

Rob Van Dam(c) versus Jeff Jarrett

Hardcore Championship Match
HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Curt Hawkins(c) versus Goldust

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Championship Match
TagTeamRef.jpg

Sting & Samoa Joe(c) versus Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan
Special Referee: Desmond Wolfe

UWF Television Championship
TripleThreat-1.jpg

Triple H(c) versus Alberto Del Rio versus Chris Hero

TakerMorrison3.jpg

The Undertaker versus John Morrison

BullyDanies.jpg

Bully Ray versus Christopher Daniels

*Card subject to change*​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rated R Superstar

Re: UWF Summerslam: Official Card

Cwalker, I envy you and don't envy you for having to write that title match. I envy you, because it's going to be an awesome read, and fun to write. But at the same time, it's most likely going to be the biggest bitch to write. But I have no doubt in my mind it's going to be awesome.

Doink

Can't wait for the Chamber match, hope Kofi gets on the card.

Rated R Superstar

I'm curious to know who the last person is in the Chamber match. *Shamelessly prays for Christopher Daniels*

rawisrey

pretty random but I had made this

Summerslam9.jpg

it's not good but I was bored and made it like on Monday as I often just play around with graphics when I feel like it, just thought I'd bring it up since the lack of poster if by chance no other one is made.

EDIT: actually I'll try to re-edit it to make it look better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.