• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Wednesday Night NXT Preview: 12/19/12

Damn this is going to be awesome.

I get Hoov :mark:

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Nice card, controversial. I love me a bit of controversy.

Quick question, is this our last NXT before New Year's Revolution? I take it we don't have one on Boxing Day?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Haha! What an excellent card! Totally expect that tag match to be just off the chain. TTing wise and actual match wise.

Seth Rollins/Zack Ryder is going to be extremely interesting. Tazz/Lesnar should also be a good matchup. Aries/Kane is also interesting just because of the JBL element.

Lewb

Reaction score

Top top main event. Although Bully Ray and Miz must feel that Teddy Long is the NXT general Manager not JBL. Shawn and SLH will be a tidy ol' pairing and we can get some stuff down for this.

I just thought shit, we only have the weekend, then I realized it's moved to wednesday, so thats good news. Expect a drop tomorrow. Gotta keep myself open for if Blizzard replies tonight.

Aries Kane, Chriss and Dres always gonna be great. Nadup and Ani, plus Andrew and Hoov make this a great card.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 12-12-12 Edition!

I think I'll give you the chance to go and read my post properly.

I dont feel me needing to know as the issue. All im saying is dont post one line comments about your character. Comment on the show.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I wasn't aware that it was a requirement. It's really called keeping in character. It kind of helps a little with current feuds and such.

Lewb

Reaction score

It's really not. Why do you think everyone got on Andrews back all the time. Fair play to him, his live recap posts are cool, I enjoy reading them. It is what it is. I've nothing else to say on the matter. People will take sides and it'll be forgotten about next week.

Reaction score

Just like Raw, I read NXT offline last night. I enjoyed the twist in the main event where those who didn't show up were taken out of the match, so I give you props Dres for doing that! Andrew and is Seth Rollins still has me interested in seeing where it is all going to go. This Austin Aries character is a must see and I see big things coming for him. Might of been a late show, but not really with the move to Wednesday nights, but still was worth the wait!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Sorry yellow crew but I have to say I didn't expect this to be this good. I mean, the main event looked good but there were some no-shows so I thought it wouldn't be as good as I thought when I first looked at the card but you did a good job with it. If the main event would be on a PPV, it would be some of the best matches. Good job there. I really liked the Rollins/Sting/JBL promo but I think it needed more Aries as Aries is in that circle as well. Maybe next time...maybe after he beats Rollins :aries:.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Buckle up guys. DRESDEN vs. CHRISS! What a house-burner this is gonna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.