UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Monday Night NXT 12/3/12 Edition

Good show this week. I wasn't aware our handicap match would be an elimination match. I could have done without that but glad to see my team get some offense in there. I noticed you wrote Batista's name instead of mine at one point lol. Hopefully I can think of better TTs in my next outing with Lesner at the PPV. JBL returning is pretty awesome. Taking out Sting is a nice way to come back. It would have been more of a surprise though if he didn't show up during the Seth Rollins bit. Rhino has been on a roll with opening the show. Main event tag match was pretty awesome. Sucks there wasn't a finish but JBL getting his revenge is good enough!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Monday Night NXT 12/11/12 Preview

So... who's kicking it off? I'm heading to bed right now, hopefully there will be something to reply to by morning or else I'll kick it off :Ace2:

*I need a Miz smiley

I've started the first TT, should be up within 2 hrs

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Lewb...... GET THE TABLES!

Great show, loved LOVED the Rhino promo at the start. Punk's promo was also great.

Didn't see the ending of the main-event coming, JBL back with a bang. Good show again Dresden, worth the wait as always.

Thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting it to be late nor was I expecting to write it myself, but the response has been as strong as the trash talking was so I'm glad I did. Hopefully I'll find more time between work and such next time I get that busy, staying up until 4:30 a.m. writing the show and then having to be at work at 8 is brutal.

Doing a live post while I scroll and read;

- Really loving Rhino's promo before the show kicks off, I would have voted him for NXT Superstar of the month.. Came close to it. I'd love to see Sting/Rhino again.

- I honestly feel The Miz has what it takes to become the new NXT Champion, sorry Lewb but this guy plays a great Miz. Cannot wait to see you two tear it up!

- Lesnar getting a win, not sure if Dredsen posted or not... but either way, I'd like to see a match again between the two.

- Damn loved that CM Punk promo, you're the right guy to play him Shawn! I hope to see CM Punk vs. Tazz, that'd be a brutal feud! Really loved what you said!

- Rhino helping Tazz?! WOW! I honestly never expected that at all, do I sense veterans vs. new breed happening here on NXT? That'd be a sight to see former ECW Guys against some new guys :p

- I for one is glad Aries is on NXT, you play him really well and I see you going far on the yellow brand. Welcome aboard, already off to a winning start!

- Damn, I like how JBL came out... This is going to be interesting especially for next week's show... What are we seeing here folks? I ain't even sure myself!

- Liked the segment with Bully Ray & Sting. Tables match is a nice touch, can Miz beat Bully who has the experience with tables?

- No contest finish in the main event? This is very interesting with JBL's action... Now who the fuck took me out?!

Your comments should be like this every week, thank you for giving me this type of response. RRS brings it solidly week in and week out, Rhino honestly gets better as time goes on. Survivor Series was to be the end of the feud, but truth be told I did wonder if we could get a third match out of it and if he beats Punk at New Year's Resolution/Royal Rumble, not sure which is the next one, you and I will get our wish of Sting/Rhino III.

Miz is also someone that's very impressive, with new guys you never know what you're going to get and luckily BigGreenApple is of the same breed as Chriss and RRS in that he's consistent and he's always quality. Their showdown will certainly be close and it could honestly go either way. Me versus Lesnar went 2-2 by the way. I didn't get a response when I asked Sam for the result, because he was pegged to write it, so when I decided to I ended up putting Lesnar over. Hopefully I don't regret it, as I have not seen or heard from him since.

I was honestly planning on C.M. Punk versus Tazz, well C.M. Punk versus Rollins actually but after that pipe bomb, I decided to throw in a swerve and go in a different direction, but it didn't come to me until I was writing it, same with JBL getting involved in the main event. The joint promo was Lewb's idea and I enjoyed it also, but I'll be honest, guys like Bully Ray make me doubt the quality of my Sting.

Glad you enjoyed the show man.

This is going to be amazing! I honestly cannot wait to see the next show now. Everything about this was just pure awesome. JBL coming back like that was freaking genius! Tazz and Rhino working together has me interested in this story already. And for both Shawn and I to be facing each other at the next PPV? That's something I really wanted to do since I saw his HBK stuff. Seriously, I'm digging NXT more and more Dred!

That's the type of enthusiasm that I like to see! Thanks for this man, really makes me feel good and hyped up for what's next myself. Like I told Andrew, the Rhino run-in and JBL getting involved in the main event was booked in the moment, but I'm really glad I did it now because the response has been great and already it's set the table for greater things moving forward. Wait until next week's show and you'll see what I mean.

This show was really good. I'm a promo guy so seeing promos like Andrew's, RRS', Shawn's or Dresden's.

It was nice to see Brock Lesnar pick up the victory since this is his first victory.

Matches were also good. I loved, LOVED my match. Aries picking up the win? Sweet. I had a good time TTing against Bumout.

JBL is back? FUCK YEAH! I'm a JBL mark so this sounds really good.

Overall, good show.

Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed the promos and the show, I'm really happy to have Aries a part of NXT, even if you were initially reluctant. Winning that handicap match was no small feat, it was a great trash talking session you guys had and I'm proud of both parties involved. But remember, Sting never said that was your biggest challenge, those were just the two you mentioned by name so he stacked the deck against you a bit.

JBL's return overall was on a whim too. I didn't want to bring Sting out because of the joint promo I did with Bully Ray, so I brought him back. Obviously I'm self-conscious about my JBL due to the bar set by rawisrey, but I hope my portrayal is getting the job done thus far.

Good show this week. I wasn't aware our handicap match would be an elimination match. I could have done without that but glad to see my team get some offense in there. I noticed you wrote Batista's name instead of mine at one point lol. Hopefully I can think of better TTs in my next outing with Lesner at the PPV. JBL returning is pretty awesome. Taking out Sting is a nice way to come back. It would have been more of a surprise though if he didn't show up during the Seth Rollins bit. Rhino has been on a roll with opening the show. Main event tag match was pretty awesome. Sucks there wasn't a finish but JBL getting his revenge is good enough!

It wasn't an elimination match until I sat down to write it because I figured it was easier that way, and it was. There is no shame in losing to Chriss because honestly, he was right, those were the best Aries' TT's he's thrown down in awhile. I must say though, your trio has grown on me since I began writing for NXT and I enjoyed your TT's thoroughly as well, they were very quality. I wish there was a tag team besides mine for you to feud with on NXT. In fact, everyone pick up a partner for your characters now! lol

Anyhoo, I wrote Batista because some of that match was a match I wrote for CWA I believe it was, Gangrel versus Batista, which explains why Aries bit you in the thigh to get out of that powerbomb. Main event didn't have a finish because Sam was initially supposed to write that too but got busy so when I decided to write it, I couldn't in good conscience put my team over, but putting the other team over made me feel like I was squashing Lewb, so I decided to pull the trigger on what ended up happening and now the product is hotter as a result. Glad you enjoyed the show.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Booked two matches because of the show being late this week. Once again, it appears I made the right call. What a whopper of a match that's going to be to write though, hope everyone shows up!

Reaction score

When I opened the show I was confused because CM Punk's promo was supposed to kick off the show, but I'm ok with it because of two reasons; 1. It'll add more to my Punk character and next promo I do. 2nd reasons is Rhino's promo was solid. I was surpised that Rhino cost me my match, but I'll take it with the revenge factor when we go at it for the #1 Contender's match to the NXT World Title. I did like Andrew's promo quite a bit. I don't know much about Seth Rollins, but from what I've seen of him, you're doing a good job with'em. Solid show Dres!

Lewb

Reaction score

I'm showing up as we speak, it's going to be a right humdinger i believe. Has the potential to be great.

Andrew and Bumout will be a good match to kick off with too.

Promo is in the pipeline.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I should send over a promo tonight too hopefully, just awaiting inspiration...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 12-12-12 Edition!

The video image shows CM Punk flipping out after his loss to Taz last week. CM Punk kicks around a bunch of camera equipment and tosses around a few chairs. Finally CM Punk looks into the camera to address the situation

backstage-1.jpg

CM Punk: I was screwed over here tonight yet again. Oh but who was it this time, Rhino. I don't know who the hell he thinks he is getting invloved in my matches, but he just pissed off the wrong guy. If it wasn't for him, I would have beaten Taz. I had already beaten the hell out of the man, but his boy from their ECW days comes in and makes the save. The only good thing about this, is I get my chance at him at New Year's Revolution. I have something even more than the number one contender's spot and that's kicking the living hell out of you Rhino. You want to come into my ring and cost me my match. You just made the biggest mistake of your life. You want extreme, I'll give you extreme. In a few weeks at New Years Revolution when I wipe the floor with you in my ring. You better hope that you do not see me in the five on five match next week on NXT because it will just be a preview of what is to come at the pay per view. Now get this camera out of my face before I start to think that you are Rhino and wipe the floor with you!

CM Punk shoves the camera man out of the way as static shows on the video image.

static.gif

AND NOW, NXT PRESENTS...

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

EPISODE TWELVE: THE BOSS IS BACK

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow. As the pyro dies down the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans. The theme music of NXT continues to play until the camera centers on the commentary table where Joey Styles is joined by Matt Striker.

JoeyStyles3.jpg
matt-strikerinbooth-1.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of NXT! I'm Joey Styles...

Matt Striker: And I'm Matt Striker. After last week's stellar show, I can't wait to see what my second week on the job is like!

Joey Styles: Well we've only got two matches tonight, but what huge matches they are.

!!LIGHTS OUT!!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

A big "Lights Out" is heard through the arena and lights switch off. After a while they switch back on and the entire arena gets covered in purple hue as the spotlight is on the entrance ramp. Seconds after that we realize why as Lights Out by Hollywood Undead begins to play and out comes Austin Aries.

aetwyt.jpg

Aries isn't wearing a suit tonight. He's got his signature "Austin Aries" no-sleeve t-shirt on as he walks down the entrance ramp with his hands extended and as pyros are exploding behind his back. When Aries is in front of the ring he tells the announcer to give him a mic. When the announcer is about to sit down on his chair again, Aries shouts at him and tells him to open the ropes for him. The announcer does so and Aries enters the ring. Aries looks at the crowd and after a short amount of time he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

2n7k42.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Let me start with a simple sentence which suits what happened last week the best...I told you so. Yes, I said it. I was unoriginal and I said it but it's true and what's true has gotta be told. Last week I had my "return" match against Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis. In case you didn't hear what happened let me clear things up a little bit. Last week, three men stood in this very ring. Every single one of those three men said he's going to win but at the end of the day, only one of those three men could put his mone
y where his mouth was and that man was Austin Aries. Yes, that's right. Although you people boo'd me, told me I don't stand a chance against those two clowns, I've beaten them. Everybody said "The odds are stacked against Aries" but the truth is that the odds were stacked against Bateman and Curtis because let's face it...everybody who steps into the ring with me has the odds stacked against him. So last week I didn't get lucky, I didn't face the odds...I was just what I always say I am...the greatest. I mean, really...is there anybody out there who could beat two men on one night? In one match? By himself? You can search for someone like that but that'd be nothing more than a waste of time because you won't find a guy like that.

Aries puts on a cocky grin.

So, I
would like to ask...what now? What I am supposed to do now? I said there are no challenges in front of me on this brand so Sting decided that the biggest challenge for me would be to wrestle two men at once. So yeah, now I wanna ask, what now? Since I already passed the "biggest" challenge out there, what am I supposed to do now? Is Sting or JBL or who the hell is an charge now gonna put me in a one versus three match? One versus four match? No, let me tell all of you and you, mister GM...I deserve a title shot. If I don't then who does? Tazz? Sure, he does because he won his match last week and he's a real hardcore wrestler so I have no problem with that. Lesnar? He did win his match as well but seriously? A man who got his ass whipped over there in UFC and ever since he came here he's getting his ass kicked by nobodies like Johnny Curtis so no, Lesnar doesn't deserve a shot. Curtis? I pinned him last week so he should be out of the title picture. None of these men are in the title picture really but they're booked for a number once contender's match for the NXTreme championship at the upcoming Pay-Per-View.

Aries makes a short pause as he lets anger flow through his body.

dpbz7q.jpg

Not to mention the match for the number one contendership at the NXT World Heavyweight Championship. CM Punk vs. Rhino? CM Punk and Rhino? CM Punk? I'm gonna repeat myself but again...who did he ever beat to earn that shot? NOBODY! Rhino? The guy had so many shots at the NXTreme title and he couldn't get the job done. He's on a losing streak! That match has been put together because out precious GM was too afraid to put me in it. Everybody around here knows that when I get a shot at the NXT World Title, I'm not gonna blow it and then, nobody would ever take that title away from me...I would be the longest reigning champion in the history of UWF and that my friends is what everybody around here is intimidated by. But why do they have to be intimidated? It's simple, they don't. Why? Why? Because I would be defending my title really often? Because I would sell tickets? Because I would put on the best matches a wrestler can possibly put on? Those are the reason why I should get a title shot, not why I shouldn't get a title shot.

A Double puts his hand over the ropes and continues.

I
'm Austin f'n Aries. I don't deserve to be treated like this. I deserve the spotlight over here as it appears that I'm truly the only one around here w'ho's got skills, charisma and class. I bring to NXT what no other man was ever able to. Since NXT started people had no interest in it but all of a sudden, when I debuted people think NXT is the brand of the month. Right, because of me. I don't want to be here but I have to and even though I'm not even trying to look good, I do...even though I'm not trying to be great, I am.

So here
's what I want. I want to be rewarded but how am I going to be rewarded when I don't even get booked? Right, our GM books 10 men to wrestle in one match and now there's nobody I can beat. So, what do I want? I want somebody to wrestle with. I don't need to prove anything to myself. I just want to show everybody all around the world that A Double is not a little lazy bastard who wrestles once a month and then takes a brake. Do ya wanna know how I became the greatest man that ever lived? Sure, I was born great but I had to make myself the greatest. I did it by coming down to the ring and wrestling the best wrestling matches possible. So now I'm gonna stand here and wait until somebody comes out of the back and takes me on. All NXT Superstars say how great they are. Wanna prove it? Any of ya? Then come out here, take me on and then wrestle one more match tonight. I promise, I will beat you quickly so you can take your time, stand up, open your eyes and get ready for your second match of the evening.

Austin Aries takes off his t-shirt and looks towards the entrance ramp. He is standing there for a while but then UWF NXT heads to a commercial break.

dz86c1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

tumblr_merf1dlvOB1rhnombo1_500-300x300.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the commercial brake is over Austin Aries is laying on the turnbuckle, waiting for somebody to come out and wrestle him. When Aries' patience runs out he picks up the microphone and begins to talk once again.

Exactly what I thought. Nobody would ever make the mistake of wrestling me when he doesn't have to. I don't blame none of the NXT "Superstars" but when you come out here week after week and you talk about how great you are, be a man of your word and prove it. Every single week I come out here and I sa
y I'm the greatest man that ever lived but it appears that I'm the only around here how can also make things happen, not only talk about them. So gentlemen, congratulations on being a bunch of cowards. This is a great day to be great so I don't know why I wasted my precious time here. What did I even think? I should've known that you'll put your tails between your legs and pretend you don't exist. See ya next week, boys.

Austin Aries begins to laugh as he drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

Christy Hemme enters the ring, ready to do the introductions for the first official match of the night.

24802110150201841121026.jpg

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;4RWmD9Y8bY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RWmD9bY8bY[/video]

johnnydance.gif

Johnny Curtis's music blasts through the speakers as the fans cheer but then are surprised to see only Curtis and Maxine come out. Curtis twirls Maxine around before he walks over to the titantron and moves his hips erotically. Curtis walks back over to Maxine with a lustful expression on his face. They make their way down the ramp together while holding hands. The absence of Bateman has many fans wondering why he hasn't come out yet. Curtis wastes no time in sliding into the ring as Maxine takes up her post down on the outside. Curtis shakes his hips a bit more in the ring as the crowd react awkwardly.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Westbrook, Maine, weighing in at 235 pounds. He is the "Thoroughbred", Johnny Curtis!

ecdLK.gif

"Flesh It Out" by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain in a very ecstatic mood as he waves his hands around in the air. Once he arrives at the center of the stage, he begins to slap it furiously to display his excitement. Seth Rollins then briskly makes his way down the ramp fully focused on the task ahead. He slides into the ring and heads to the top rope where he throws his hands in the air, taking in the adulation of the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Buffalo, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 pounds, Seth Rollins!.

JohnnyCurtis.jpg
Vs
Seth.jpg

Seth Rollins and Johnny Curtis circle he ring looking for an angle to lock-up. Both men walk to the centre of the ring, arms out wide looking for a grip on the opponent. Eventually both men lock-up and Seth Rollins immediately takes the upperhand with a headlock, Curtis quickly runs Rollins off the ring ropes and across the ring. Rollins rebounds and Curtis drops down, Rollins however sees this coming and manages to get himself up and jumps off the middle rope and does a back flip over the clothesline attempt from Curtis. Curtis turns around and Rollins goes for a kick to the mid-section, Curtis catches the foot and when Rollins goes for the follow up Enziugiri he ducks and Rollins hits the mat. Curtis tries to lock up the foot in some sort of submission, but Rollins is quick to it and twists his body and kicks Curtis back into the ring corner. Rollins then gets to his feet and launches himself at Curtis with a splash but Curtis gets out of the way and Rollins takes a hard hit from the top turnbuckle. Curtis then grabs Rollins around the neck and takes him down backwards, driving him into the mat with a Russian Leg Sweep which is quickly transitioned into a grounded Abdominal Stretch.

Styles: Even match thus far with Curtis just edging it with a slight advantage.

Striker: He's got that Abdominal Stretch locked in now, straining the muscles on the side of Rollins.

Curtis keeps the hold locked in but Rollins is getting to his feet, as he gets to a vertical base Curtis still has the hold locked in. That is until Rollins lifts him up onto his shoulders and goes for a rolling Fireman's Carry, however Curtis drops down and and pushes Rollins into the turnbuckle. Rollins comes stumbling backwards, however as Curtis goes to lock him up in a hold Rollins quickly leaps and twists in the air to crack Curtis over the head with a quick and unexpected Pele Kick. Rollins scrambles over for a cover.

Curtis rolls the shoulder out. Rollins grabs Curtis and locks in a Chinlock on the mat. Kneeling down into the back of Curtis and pulling back on his chin he puts a great deal of pressure on the thoroughbred. Curtis however manages to get himself up onto his feet and drops Rollins straight back with a move resembling an Electric Chair Drop. Curtis gets back up to his feet and waits for Rollins to sit up before he runs and kicks him in the head. Curtis then heads up to the top rope taking his time as he does so. Once he is situated on the top turnbuckle, perched to leap off he begins to do a little dance. The crowd respond unfavourably to this show of arrogance, it also allows Rollins to get to his feet and attack Curtis, crotching him on the top turnbuckle.

Styles: Johnny Curtis seems to have a touch more arrogance to him here tonight... and what is with this dancing?!.

Striker: I don't know what has gotten into him, he's always been a weird guy but it just got him in a bad predicament right now.

Seth Rollins gets up and climbs up onto the top rope and goes for a Frankensteiner. He hits it and sends Curtis flying head over heels from the top rope down onto the mat below. The crowd pop for the manuevre and Rollins heads up onto the top rope himself now and stands awaiting Curtis getting to a vertical base. Maxine however takes the chance to intervene in the match getting onto the ring apron and shout abuse at Rollins who is distracted by this and it allows Curtis to get him and run up onto the top rope and throw Rollins backwards off of the top rope with a Belly to Belly Toss. Curtis scrambles over for the cover as Maxine gets off of the ring apron following an admonishing from the referee.

Rollins kicks out and Curtis immediately begins to simply pummel Rollins with fists to the face, snapping on his resilient opponent. The crowd now giving Curtis some amount of heat. Curtis retreats into the corner where he confers with Maxine as the referee checks on Seth Rollins. Rollins nods his head, he wants to continue, the referee warns Maxine off of the ring apron and Maxine drops down to the mat below as Rollins gets up in the corner, only for Curtis to run and splash onto his back before wrapping his arms around his waist and throwing him overhead with a release German Suplex.

Styles: Oh my god!, he dumped Rollins on his head, Curtis now displaying a new competitive edge!.

Curtis gets up and begins to stomp on Rollins, he relentlessly kicks at him until the referee pushes him away from Rollins. Curtis is going out of his mind trying to get at Rollins. He goes to grab him but Rollins fights back with shots to the mid-section before firing away with some shots to the head. Rollins hits the ropes but Curtis catches him and suplexes him overhead with a Northern Lights Suplex. Curtis then gets up and drags Rollins to his feet before dropping him with a Scoop Slam in front of the ring corner and heads to the top rope. Curtis then gets to the top rope and looks down at the prone Rollins before leaping off and going for the Maine Jam but as he flies through the air Rollins rolls out of the way and he crashes into the hard canvas. Rollins rolls into the corner and hoists himself to his feet and sees Curtis struggling on his knees and just before he can get up Rollins runs at him and jumps up stomping on the back of Curtis' head and driving his face down into the mat with the ever devastating Blackout!. Rollins rolls Curtis over and covers as the crowd go wild.

...3!

Winner: Seth Rollins.

tumblr_maaiwt28pS1rnq84do1_250.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

NewSmackdownBanner.png

Be sure to check out Friday Night Smackdown this week. Slim vs. Dresden!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After commercial we see the ring is set up as if it's an interview room, Seth Rollins is already in the ring as he has an earpiece on as he begins to speak.

0.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Injustice. How do I feel about all of this? Being taken out, being left a note... Sure this is wrestling and it's how things are going, but do you think for one second this is what the company needs? This company surely could do better than petty attacks, are you trying to make me famous? Make me famous then, is it because I've been overlooked? There's so many questions, empty answers... As I said, injustice. CM Punk stated a couple of weeks ago he'd make me famous, yet he claims he never took me out... Do I believe him? Or do I not? We all know the constant lies he has had, but JBL seems to know who took me out and who left me the note, apparently they are two different scenarios. This isn't Crime Scene Investigation at all JBL, so instead of giving me the choice of one... You're going to give me the choice of both, surely I deserve the recognition around here to know who took me out and who wrote the note, but of course... You're being a stubborn cowboy that you've always have been... Was it because you didn't get the role of 'Brokeback Mountain'? Am I starting to piss you off Johnny boy? I should be on your nerves, surely everyone here is calling me a 'rookie' but I'm going to show you and everybody that I am not a 'rookie', just because I hailed from various independent promotions does not mean I am a rookie. I have what it takes to be at the very top, it just takes one thing to be noticed and noticed by all and Johnny, the time's now. Not yesterday, not tomorrow but now. When I first came to N-X-T, I was off to a flying start... I eliminated my best friend which caused a bit of spark and controversy but the week after we teamed up and were able to grab the victory thus being undefeated as a tag team. But knowing your little friend Sting is backstage as well, you've both have caused nothing but hell since arrival. This company needs 'change', am I sounding like CM Punk now? Well I'm not him, he's backstage somewhere! But I was taken out at Survivor Series, thus being unable to compete and now you overlook me, you don't think I deserve anything? I deserve a match! I deserve to have the opportunity because N-X-T here is all about opportunity, this isn't RAW nor Smackdown! This company could be great if you didn't treat it the way Hulk Hogan or Eric Bischoff would, so JBL seeing this interview is about us, why don't you get off your damn horse and get into the ring with me because we've got plenty to talk about. As for the answer you want, I want both and I am not going to leave until you give me both! I'm not leaving N-X-T either! Oh... before you do something stupid... Allow me...

Security!

13462180.jpg

OOC: Ignore Vince. It was the only photo I could find.

The security walk into the ring, protecting Seth Rollins as he awaits for JBL's arrival.

[video=youtube;Ffr9nT7TPGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frf9nT7TPGU[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp, holding his title up in the air with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, he is handed a microphone as he looks around his music and therefore the piped in cheers fading off, the boos taking over as he raises the microphone to his mouth, the smile disappearing.

jbl_display_image.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield:

Tell me, what exactly do you think this team of security is going to protect you from here tonight? Actually, I've got a better question, does it make you feel tougher to have this group of degenerates to hide behind? Don't answer that, because I know it does, if it didn't you wouldn't have them out here. Last week you spoke at a distance, this week you speak at a distance, which means this aggression that you're showing, this anger, is entirely...fabricated. You want to know who attacked you but you're not man enough to fight them on your own. Well that's too bad Seth, because you are going to fight them, and you're going to fight them at the upcoming pay-per-view in a last man standing match. But before I reveal the identity of your attacker, who's now also your opponent, let's get to the other matter of business at hand. I don't appreciate you making demands on my show, but I know that you will be thoroughly dealt with in good time so I'm going to give you your wish and reveal who left that message for you to find.

First of all...

Suddenly darkness falls over the arena as the crowd erupts into a mixed reaction.

[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

"Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm begins to play as the fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. Suddenly the lights come back up, and Sting is standing upstage from JBL and Seth, while the security is nowhere to be seen. Sting turns his attention to JBL.

images

Sting:

The old cliche' goes that absence from something or someone will make the heart grow fonder. Honestly though, when it comes to you, I find myself not feeling any form of fondness except how fond I am of the idea of taking this baseball bat and teeing off on your arrogant Texan skull and making it a reality after your actions last week. What does that have to do with anything? Well, it's simple really. What you heard last week was another classic moment in time where Bradshaw put on his poker face and blew smoke, bluffed, and lied like a politician. Bradshaw has no idea who attacked you, Seth, and he has no idea who sent you that message. That type of information would only be available to someone that was actually here the night that it happened, someone like me. First, the message.

Sting turned his attention away from Bradshaw and directed it towards Seth.

Let me take everyone back several months ago. NXT was intended to have a stable consisting of myself, Jimmy Jacobs, and Abyss, a stable that obviously never came to pass due to the powers that be. No matter, I'm a patient man, and as time has gone on I have gotten my wish and that dark brotherhood has begun to form, bringing my vision to fruition. Seth, I have seen your frustration regarding your recent shortcomings, and I have seen the potential you possess, but it can be so...much...greater. The message that appeared on that phone was for Kane, with the instructions being for him to leave it there for you to find after he received the information. Your attack was an unfortunate occurrence, but it set our plans in motion. "Seth Rollins, time's up." What that meant was I knew the time to pull the trigger was then or the opportunity would pass us by forever. "Do the job, allow him to follow us. He is the chosen one." The job, of course, was me instructing him to leave the phone behind, and the rest speaks for itself. What do you have to say, Seth?

Sting lowers his microphone but before Seth can respond, JBL cuts him off.

John Bradshaw Layfield:

This...is the exact type of garbage I came back to save this show from. You are a virus Sting and I don't know what your little cult's overall plan is, but I don't intend to wait around and find out. When it came to the message, fine, I was bluffing, I didn't know a damn thing. But as for the attacker, you're the one bluffing on that front, I know who attacked Seth because I'm the one that arranged for it to happen. I know the way you think, Sting, and that's why this whole arrangement doesn't surprise me at all. I was the one that denied the formation of that stable, and seeing how you brought in Kane in my absence, I could see what you were trying to do. That's why I saw to it that Abyss was released from his UWF contract, and that's why I arranged for Seth Rollins to be attacked, to derail...you, but damnit, the little punk's tougher than I thought he was and now this alliance is happening anyway. You want to know who attacked you, Seth? It was none other than Robert...Roode.

Unfortunately, Robert Roode is no longer with the company...

Sting butts in and cuts him off briefly.

Because I saw to it that he was released from his UWF contract like you did to Abyss.

Right. I expected Seth to be on the shelf permanently after that attack, but with him surviving it without any injury and his attacker gone from the company, I was left without any answers when Seth came looking. However, you shot yourself in the foot Sting, you gave me a way out of the entire mess and you did it when you signed the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries. I've been in his ear since the night you signed him, Sting, and because we both have a personal vendetta against you, it wasn't hard to convince him to see things my way. You're in over your head now, clown.

JBL turns and swings his microphone towards Sting, catching him in the mouth and knocking him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Seth leaps onto Bradshaw's back and starts delivering a series of punches to the top of his head but Bradshaw turns, throwing Seth off of him as Rollins staggers backward into the ropes and is launched off of them towards Bradshaw. JBL delivers a thunderous Clothesline From Hell and gets up, looking down at his work with a menacing smile when suddenly, Sting appears behind him, bat in hand. Sting spins JBL around but Bradshaw connects with a short-arm version of the Clothesline From Hell when he does, putting the attack to an end. JBL exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp, his trademark smile plastered on his face as NXT heads elsewhere.

The cameras cut backstage where we find The Miz. He’s staring straight ahead, seemingly into space, not acknowledging the camera. The boos have begun to resonate from the inside the arena, but he shows no indication whether can hear them or not. He looks down at the ground closing his eyes for a few moments, before raising his head, opening his eyes and beginning to speak, still staring straight ahead.

miz1.jpg

The Miz: D’you know what the biggest misconception is about The Miz? It’s not that I’m a poor wrestler in the ring; it’s not that I’m just a fame-hungry reality star; it’s not that I don’t deserve to be in the UWF NXT main event picture – they’re all major misconceptions – but the BIGGEST misconception, without a shadow of a doubt, is that I have had an easy life.

There’s a train of thought that I’ve had it easy. Mike Mizanin, handed everything on a plate, never had to suffer, always laughing, always joking, living life without a care in the world… That’s a train of thought that’s going in the wrong direction, a train out of control, a train spiralling off the tracks.

You really think just because I’ve never lost a limb or fought in a war or lived on the streets that I’ve not had a hard life? BULLCRAP! I’ve had plenty of issues in my life, numerous personal battles I’ve had to fight though, sure they don’t make the headlines but as my friend Albert Einstein might’ve said ‘It’s all relative’.

Do you know what it’s like to be at school and be picked on just because you don’t speak like an absolute degenerate? Do you what it’s like to be picked on just because you are clearly smarter than everyone else? Do you know what it’s like to be picked on, just because you happen to be the guy who is perfect for the lead role in every single school production from junior high onwards? Do you know what it’s like… to go through you’re entire life… knowing that you are better than everyone?

He pauses for a moment in which time we can hear the jeers coming from the fans inside the arena, clearly unhappy with The Miz’s words. Again The Miz doesn’t acknowledge, and continues in his diatribe.

Look, I don’t mean I’m better than everyone, I can’t possibly say that for definite without research. I mean, I can’t for definite say that I’m better than Jeff Hardy or Cody Rhodes until I’m alongside them on Raw or Smackdown, only then can I make that claim scientifically, but in specific situations throughout my life I’ve always been better – painfully better – than those around me. In school I was better; at Miami U I was better. In the TV world I was certainly better than those around me. All that time I have to dumb down, pretend to be “normal”, just “fit in” and it kills me.

But I’m done. I’m done dumbing down, I’m done pretending and I’m done fitting in. I am better than EVERYONE on NXT. I am better than anyone else in this match tonight and I am quite simply the best man, physically, mentally and socially on NXT.

The Miz stands up and pulls his shirt up over his head, now staring down the camera.

miz2.jpg

Do you how sick I am of conforming? Of waiting? Of being patient and “responsible”? I have waited long enough. I am, without question, the best thing to happen to this business in decades. I am literally one of the only people on this planet who can once again put professional wrestling back into the worldwide headlines. Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, HBK, The Rock, all legends in the business but all transcended the business. They were all special, and now I am comfortable with saying, without fear of retribution, that I too am special.

I am one of a kind, the awesome one, the ratings boost, the ‘must-see’ worldwide, household name, stratospheric superstar. I’m done messing around; I’m done wasting my time. I deserve to be the NXT World Champion for the sole reason that I am undoubtedly better than any of the competition. Better than any of the guys I’m about to tag with, better than any of the guys I’m about to fight against.

He begins to walk down the corridor as he speaks

For one night only, no more jokes, no more laughs, only a grave warning; I’m better than you all and I know it, I’m coming for my title and when I do I will raise the standard of this brand and it will be down to all of you to raise your game to come join me at the top. No longer will ignorance or spineless bravado be rewarded, it’s my time now, get smart, get real and get awesome. A paradigm shift is coming…

And with that he glares at the camera for a few seconds, before turning away as the camera follows him as he disappears around a corner

COMMERCIAL THREE

Rawbanner2.png

As always, check out Tuesday Night Raw!

Rhino is backstage, and he doesn’t look to be in the best of moods. He doesn’t even look at the camera directly. He just looks down at the same spot.

0.jpg

Rhino:
Pipebomb, what is a pipebomb exactly? I see a lot of people associating it with simply speaking your mind. If that’s the case, I’m been dropping pipebombs since I got here. So what makes anyone any different? What makes you so different from me? You act as if the words you speak are some kind of message brought forth to you by some higher being. Last time I checked, we already had a lunatic like that on Smackdown. So I’ll ask again, what makes you so different? You run your mouth, and believe you’re going to get away with it? You see, back in the good days, when some punk ass ran his mouth, he got his ass kicked. You are no different than those jokes.

Did you honestly think there wouldn’t be consequences for your actions? I know that’s kind of rich coming from a guy like me. But I fear no consequences. They haven’t made any kind of punishment that I can’t take and dish right back at them. Sting can tell you. I pushed him to his limit. I pushed him so hard that he had to use whatever energy he was using to breathe to beat me. You know you’re having troubles when you have to stop breathing just to beat me. But you, you think you should be handed everything on a silver platter? That’s not how it works in this business; you have to earn what you’ve got. I’ve earned this shot just like anyone else. I worked for it, and yeah I haven’t exactly been on a winning streak. I am however one of the toughest guys on this roster.

There is no denying what I am capable of. I’ve been held back though. But now I’m actually getting what I deserve. It’s kind of unfortunate that I have to go through you. Well, unfortunate for you, for me it’s just another day on the job. You must have really pissed off Layfield though, so maybe you’re not all that bad. But honestly, I don’t care. Speaking of pissing people off, you made a claim a while back that I pissed you off. You remember when you were in the ring with Bully Ray, Lesnar and whoever else. I didn’t show up to crap fest for a reason. Why waste my time with people I don’t care about right away when I can savour the moment of getting in that ring with them and destroying them?

Rhino pauses for a second to collect his thoughts. He finally looks up at the camera with a sly smile.

I’ll give you a pipebomb. For weeks I’ve been doing everything in my power so the punk ass I’m facing looks good. Therefore I lose. No more of this crap! I’m getting tired of losing to such jokers. I’m tired of putting all of you ass clowns over. It’s time I thought simply for myself. Coach isn’t always going to be around to keep me in check. So here’s what I’m going to say, unfiltered, uncensored. If you have children in the vicinity, cover their ears. Alright, are we good to go? It’s all bullshit! Everything about this damn brand is bullshit. Nothing but lies and more lies. They want you to believe that all is perfect and fair. And that actually may be true now that Bradshaw is back. Finally we can have someone who’s actually intelligent running this place.

I’m not a big fan of the guy, but I at least know he’s going to do a much better job than Sting. I’m pretty sure this company would be better off if Sting knew when it was time to just quit. Retire, ya know? I hope I’m not that delusional when I reach that age. I still have time to really kick some ass. I’m not about to let any of you punk asses get ahead of me now. I’ve worked too damn hard to allow that to happen. So, to end this short, I won’t be pushed around anymore. It’s a new Rhino now. CM Punk, you’re the first one on my shitlist. Be prepared.

With that, Rhino simply walks away from the camera without turning it off.

Things return to the arena where the bell rings, signifying it's time for the next match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a Five-on-Five Elimination match and it is your main event for the evening! Introducing first...

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

“I Came to Play” by Downstait begins to play as the crowd erupts into boos. While this is going on, the ever-cocky Miz makes his way out onto the stage and leans forward, standing up and extending his arms into the air as he does his trademark pose.

tumblr_mco6rpUorp1rylu3go1_400.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at two-hundred and twenty pounds, The Miz!

The Miz makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, looking smug as he awaits his partners and opponents.

Christy Hemme: Introducing member number two...

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

"Next Big Thing" by Jim Johnston begins to play as the crowd erupts into boos. Paul Heyman walks onto the stage laughing at their voiced disdain, grinning from ear-to-ear as his client Brock Lesnar stomps out through the curtain behind him, stopping and looking down the ramp as he hops back and forth in the manner he's known for.

xFvqY.gif

Christy Hemme: Now being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman. From Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at two-hundred and sixty-six pounds, the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!

Brock stops at the bottom of the ramp and hops back and forth again and then leaps from the ground to the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He looks across the ring at his opposition, hopping back and forth once more as he smiles at the thought of the havoc he's about to wreak.

Christy Hemme: Introducing member number three...

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

As CM Punk comes out, there is a heavily split mix reaction for him. CM Punk though doesn't look to be in the best of moods. Punk makes his way straight for the ring

CMPunk1-6.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at two-hundred and eighteen pounds, C.M. Punk!

Punk enters the ring and gets ready for the match ahead as Christy continues the introductions.

Christy Hemme: Introducing member number four...

"WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?"

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd ignites as “Radio” by Downstait hits the PA system and the “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder makes his way out from the backstage area. Zack is all smiles after his victory at King of the Ring against Brock Lesnar as he throws up the LI.

3012018_o.gif

Christy Hemme: From The L.I. Weighing in at two-hundred and fourteen pounds. He is the "Long Island Iced Z", Zack Ryder!

Zack makes his way down the ramp, looking out at all of the girls in attendance. He spots one he likes and calls out to her “CALL ME!” He then hops up onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and again throws up the LI.

3014234_o.gif

Christy Hemme: And rounding out the team...

THE TRUTH...HAS SET ME FREE!

[video=youtube;-pF-qYqBiyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_126103&feature=iv&src_vid=hljTu1YFde0&v=-pF-qYqBiyk[/video]

The instrumental version of "What's Up?" by R-Truth himself begins to play as the former NXTreme Champion comes out with an angry expression on his face.

r-truth-heel.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Charlotte, North Carolina. Weighing in at two-hundred and twenty pounds, R-Truth!

R-Truth reveals he's holding a microphone as he raises it to his mouth as he makes his way down the ramp.

Hold up a minute! Cut my music off!

Truth gets his request as he stops in place.

I've had enough of this junk. Eva' since I lost my Extreme Championship, things have just gone furtha' and furtha' downhill for R-Truth, and FINALLY, as that smug jabroni over on Raw likes ta' say, I've decided I'm not gon' take it anymo'. That doesn't mean I'm gonna come out here next week with a renewed focus like Rhino promised ya he was gonna start showin', I'm about the truth and the truth is, what me puttin' my foot down and not takin' anymo' a' the politics and conspiracies means is I'm out, ya'll! Dis right here is the LAAAAAST time you gon' see R-Truth in a UWF ring, so take your pictures and call yo mommas while ya can, cuz like Michael Jackson without the overdose, This Is It!

Truth's announcement gets a mixed reaction as he continues down the ramp and enters the ring.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

Suddenly darkness falls over the arena as the crowd erupts into a mixed reaction.

[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

"Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm begins to play as the fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena.

Christy Hemme: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at a combined weight of five-hundred and seventy-three pounds, the team of the "Big Red Machine" Kane and the NXT Extreme Champion Sting!

The lights come up as suddenly as they dimmed as Kane and Sting are standing in the ring, staring down their opponents and waiting on the rest of their team.

Christy Hemme: Introducing member number three...

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

A familiar whistling sound is heard as "The Beaten Path" bellows out in the arena and the boos ensue, followed by the arrival of the NXT World Champion. He looks at crowd with a rather large grin, obviously smug about the title on his shoulder, as he makes his way down the ramp.

IMG_8418_original_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Hell's Kitchen, New York. Weighing in at three-hundred and twenty-six pounds. He is the NXT World Champion, Bully Ray!

Bully shouts a few brags on the way down to the ring and points at his calves at one instance, before making his way into the ring.

Christy Hemme: Introducing member number four...

"GORE! GORE! GORE!"

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg#!]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5fyDSE_QcIg#![/video]

The crowd unites into a chorus of cheers as "Stampede" by Dale Oliver roars over the PA system. Jonathan Coachman and the man himself walk out onto the stage as Rhino throws his arms into the air, inciting more cheers from the crowd.

220px-Rhino_entrance2.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two-hundred and seventy pounds. He is the "Man Beast", Rhino!

Rhino charges the ring and slides into it upon arrival, standing up and instantly getting into fight mode as he awaits the contest ahead.

Christy Hemme: And finally...

[video=youtube;MEhzpeBlDFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEhzpeBlDFU[/video]

The crowd burst into cheers as they hear a heartbeat throughout the arena. Everybody looks at the titantron where they see Taz emerge from underneath it with a black towel over his head, all the while the crowd cheer.

20000123_tazz.jpg

Christy Hemme: From The Red Hook Section of Brooklyn, New York. Weighing in at two-hundred and forty pounds, he is the "Human Suplex Machine", Taz!

Taz reaches the end of the ramp and enters the ring, removing the sheet and throwing it to the outside of the ring. He turns to Punk as it's time for the match to get underway.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!

The crowd boos the sound of JBL's voice as he appears on the titantron screen.

mqdefault.jpg

If there's one thing I don't believe in, it's rewarding people with things they don't deserve. Four of you ten bastards haven't shown up for this match until tonight, so the way I see it, you don't deserve to compete in it. So Zack Ryder, Taz, Rhino, and R-Truth, get the hell out of my ring!

Zack is seen mouthing, "Are you serious, bro?" as he angrily exits the ring, the other three men in tow.

But don't go thinking you got off easy. It's like boot camp boys, the entire NXT roster is one team, and where one of you screws up, you all pay for it. Since those four men didn't take teamwork seriously, I'm going to change the dynamic of this match entirely. It will now be Brock Lesnar versus Miz versus CM Punk versus Sting versus Bully Ray versus Kane. And Sting, since you liked to abuse your power while you had it, here's an abuse of mine. It's going to be a Five Stages of Hell Elimination match. We'll keep it simple to start, because level one is normal rules. The next stage doesn't start until someone is eliminated, at which point you'll be hearing from me again.

The titantron screen goes black as everyone in the ring look at one another in disbelief.

Joey Styles: Our entire main event has just been turned upside down!

Matt Striker: And now these guys have to rip each other apart!

DING DING!

Lesnar, Punk, Miz, and Ray all charge at Sting knocking him to the mat. They ambush him with punches and kicks, trapping him in the corner of the ring. But while the beating is going on, Ray seems to have a change of heart as he backs off, unbeknownest to the others. Suddenly he clubs the wrestler closest to him, CM Punk, in the back of the head knocking him into the rope.

Punk hung there on the top rope as Ray layed into him with punch after punch. Lesnar saw this and instructed Miz to take care of it while he handled Sting. Miz went for a big boot but Ray leapt backward out of the way and instead the move connected with Punk as he was sent spilling to the outside. Miz looked in disbelief at what had happened but that was a mistake as he left himself open for a dropkick by Ray that sent him over the ropes and to the outside as well.

In the ring Ray had thrown Lesnar to the mat allowing Sting the opportunity to get up, and the two were now double teaming him. On the outside of the ring Miz and Punk were getting to their feet as they re-entered the ring. Punk clotheslined Ray with an incredible amount of force that caused him to flip in mid-air and land so that his neck took most of the fall. Miz meanwhile went after Sting with a low blow that brought the Extreme Champion to his knees. Miz slipped behind him and set him up for the SCF, connecting with it successfully as he went for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Sting kicked out!

Miz looked furious that he didn't put Sting away as quickly as he wanted to as he got in the mounting position and start delivering a series of quick punches to Sting's forehead and face. After delivering about fifteen punches, he began to leap to bring his knee up and bring it back down into Sting's abdomen. Sting cried out in pain each time that Miz connected with this, but after about the third he managed to move quickly and knock him backward with a headbutt.

Miz stood dazed with his back to the turnbuckle as Sting got to his feet and connected with a Stinger Splash! Miz came staggering forward as Sting connected with a jumping cutter. Sting was back to his feet quickly but was leveled with a clothesline by Lesnar. During this, Punk and Lesnar had been going back and forth but Lesnar had gained the upper hand as he got his opponent in position for the F5.

Lesnar got Punk up and was about to drop him but he got free and slid down Brock's back, throwing an elbow backward to his head. Lesnar turned around quickly and decked Punk, who leapt up and hit Lesnar square in the chest with a double kick, pushing him backward into the ropes. Lesnar came off the ropes and Punk caught him with a monkey flip that sent him to the mat hard. While this was going on, Sting had Miz in the Scorpion Deathlock, applying it with great pressure. Miz was red in the face and looked to be fading at this point, having been in the hold for several moments. The referee came over and lifted his arm and it dropped lifelessly.

The referee repeated this and the same thing happened. The referee lifted his arm a third time as Miz still appeared to be out of it. The referee let go and Miz's arm dropped, but before it could hit the mat, Ray got up from where he was and leapt in the way.

Meanwhile, Kane and Punk stood nose-to-nose, glaring into one another's eyes angrily. Punk slapped Kane across the face, but quickly regretted it because the "Big Red Machine" fired back with a slap of his own that sent him staggering sideways against the ropes. Kane came after him but Punk dove forward and took his leg out from under him with a chop block. Kane came down to one knee as Punk came off the opposite ropes and connected with an enziguiri to the back of the head. Kane held the back of his head in pain but remained in a sitting position.

This angered Punk who came off the ropes with an enziguiri to the face. Kane held his face now also but still hadn't been knocked to his back. Punk began alternating between the ropes again, connecting with another enziguiri to the back of the head, then another to the face, then another to the back of the head, and finished it with a dropkick to the face that knocked Kane on his back. Kane looked dazed as blood began to pool slowly from the back of his head.

While this was going on, Ray had connected with a Bully Cutter and layed out Sting, then took a breather, watching the events that had unfolded. Punk looked down at Kane as he backed up, readying for a knee drop, but he walked too far backward as he bumped into Ray. Punk turned around and Ray kicked him in the gut and got him into position for a double underhook piledriver. The crowd gave a mixed reaction as Bully turned so that he stood over Kane.

Matt Striker: Wicked intentions appear to be on the mind of Bully Ray.

He connected with the move, driving Punk head first into Kane, hurting both of them as Punk seemed to fall motionless and Kane rolled around holding his head. Ray did a standing moonsault onto Lesnar to keep the momentum going, halting the "Next Big Thing". Bully got to his feet and looked around the ring, first to Sting, then to a face down Punk, then to the dazed Lesnar, and the Miz who was still taking a breather. Lastly he turned to where Kane was, only to eat a big boot. The crowd gave this a mixed reaction as Kane got to his feet again.

On the other side of the ring Punk was trying to get to his feet, using his arms to push himself up. Kane wasted no time and charged across the ring, nearly caving Punk's skull in with a punt kick. Kane was seething with intensity as he went over to where Miz was and pulled him gradually to his feet. Once Miz was there, Kane looked at him for a moment, then turned away, only to turn back and goozle him, lifting him and planting him with a chokeslam!

Kane now turned his attention to Brock, who was pulling himself up with the ropes. Kane charged him but Brock pulled the rope down and Kane went tumbling to the outside. Brock followed him, delivering a few punches to the head as he brought Kane to his feet.

Kane went for the goozle but Brock pushed him into the barricade and delivered a kick to his lower back, pinning Kane's body between his boot and the barricade. Kane cried out in pain as Lesnar spun him around. Kane staggered forward a bit and was kicked in the stomach and put into powerbomb position. Lesnar got Kane up and walked over towards the steel steps at ringside.

Joey Styles: Oh no, he can't possibly...

Lesnar grinned evilly and powerbombed Kane onto the steel steps, the impact causing them to collapse apart and slide away from the ring post.

Joey Styles: Oh my God, the ring steps have been absolutely demolished!

Matt Striker: Kane doesn't appear to be in that great of shape either.

Lesnar looked down at Kane with absolutely no remorse as he picked up him and rolled him back into the ring. Lesnar followed after as he picked up Kane, who was out on his feet, and got him into position for the F5. Lesnar was about to execute the move but then he saw Bully Ray getting up.

He threw Kane down and went after Bully, but Ray moved out of the way of his attack and connected with a full nelson slam that made the crowd go nuts. Ray looked around as he was being cheered, noticing Miz and Punk were almost to their feet. Without taking another second, Ray picked up Kane and got him in position for his finisher. Ray connected with the Bully Bomb to a mixed reaction and covered.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Christy Hemme: Kane has been eliminated!

JBL appears on the titantron screen again.

And then there were five. Congratulations boys, you've made it to the submission round. Let's see who taps, and who's left to snap!

Ray got to his feet and rolled Kane out of the ring as the "Big Red Machine" was helped to the back by ringside officials. He noticed Miz and Punk on their feet, as well as Lesnar, each man standing on a side of his, the only opening was the side where the stage was behind him. Each man began walking towards him as Ray prepared for a fight.

Suddenly Brock charged Miz and took him down with a shoulder block as Punk layed out Ray with a kick to the side of the head. Brock sat on Miz's back and stretched his head back with his left arm, clubbing him in the face with his right arm in order to weaken the area. Meanwhile Punk had Ray in a modified dragon sleeper.

Lesnar applied Sting's Scorpion Deathlock and stretched as far as he could and held it there for a moment, smiling before letting up on the pressure and looking over at Punk. Punk then tightened up his arm and pulled back on Ray's head, doing the same thing Brock did by pulling back as far as he could and applying the move as hard as he could for a moment before letting up as he looked over at Lesnar.

Joey Styles: They appear to be having a submission contest!

Brock repeated what he did initially, only he held the hold a little longer before letting up and returning his focus to Punk. Punk copied what Brock did and looked back at him afterward. Lesnar mouthed "All right" and then cranked the hold as hard and tight as he could, except this time it appeared he wouldn't be releasing the hold until Miz submitted or his neck snapped. Not to be outdone, Punk did the same thing, and wouldn't stop until Ray submitted or had his throat crushed by Punk's arm.

Both Miz and Bully were struggling to be freed from their respective hold, but Ray seemed to be closer to breaking free than Miz. Ray managed to grabbed Punk's head with his other hand and threw him over his shoulder to the mat. Both men got to their feet, and as Punk turned around Ray met him with a Snapmare Driver that got a huge reaction from the crowd. Punk was layed out as Ray looked down at him after returning to his feet.

Meanwhile Lesnar still had his submission applied in full effect. Miz looked like he couldn't take much more but wasn't going to quit unless he absolutely had to. Sting watched what was happening and looked around to the crowd, almost as if to ask them if he should help. He was met with a mixed reaction and kept watching for a moment, then began attacking Punk. Lesnar saw this and laughed, knowing he had Miz where he wanted him.

Suddenly Ray charged and executed a cross body, breaking the hold and knocking Lesnar to his back as Miz fell on his face, looking relieved. He didn't get much time to rest though as Sting started heading over. Brock threw Ray off of him and got to his feet as Ray got to his. Lesnar pushed him into the turnbuckle and delivered a running knee to the abdomen to keep him there. Brock went to the top rope and connected with a frankensteiner sending Ray flying on top of Sting, rolling off of him shortly after impact.

Lesnar took a breather in the corner to recuperate from the move and the injuries he had sustained during the match, but unfortunately he was facing the turnbuckle and didn't see Punk coming and next thing he knew he was on the mat after a belly-to-back suplex. Punk surveyed the situation around him and applied the Anaconda Vise to Miz, who was still worn down from the earlier submission. Sting saw this and headed over, grabbing Punk and turning him, applying a modified Scorpion Deathlock as Punk refused to release his own submission hold. Lesnar got up and went over to Miz, grabbing his leg and applying the Brock Lock as Bully Ray got to his feet and surveyed all of it.

Matt Striker: What do you make of this?

Joey Styles: It's a chiropractor's nightmare, Matt.

Without warning, Brock suddenly slammed Miz's knee against the mat and charged forward, stomping on Miz's kidney area as he dove at Sting, taking him down with a lariat, then fell backward and drove the point of his elbow into Punk's head. As Brock got to his feet, Bully Ray seized the opportunity and, while Lesnar had his back turned to him, slapped on a full nelson and connected with the Bully Bomb onto Miz and Punk!

Ray got up, keeping his hold on Brock, and brought Lesnar back to a vertical base, connecting with another Bully Bomb onto Miz and Punk! Ray let go of Brock and got to his feet, surveying the damage he had just done. Lesnar got to his feet, his back still facing Ray, as Ray went to apply the full nelson but Brock turned and elbowed him in the jaw, throwing Ray onto his shoulders. Bully was the recipient of a savage F5 as Lesnar got to his feet and grabbed the next closest wrestler, CM Punk. Brock threw him with a devastating F5, stacking him on top of Bully Ray! Lesnar then walked over to where Miz was and grabbed him by both wrists, pulling him to his feet.

Lesnar placed Miz's head between his legs and hoisted him as high as he could lift him. Brock connected with a brutal powerbomb as he held Miz down against the men he landed on, Punk and Ray.

Matt Striker: Triple pin!

Joey Styles: You can't win by pinfall!

ONE!

TWO!

THR...NO!

At the last possible second, Sting threw a knee into the kidneys of Lesnar, breaking up the predicament as Sting hooked his head and connected with the Scorpion Death Drop! Sting followed it up by applying the Scorpion Death Lock and that was all she wrote for Lesnar.

Christy Hemme: Brock Lesnar has been eliminated!

As Sting rolled Brock out of the ring, JBL appeared on the titantron once again.

Now it gets real interesting. Level three is a Tables match!

Sting exited the ring and got a table out from underneath it, re-entering the ring. As he got to his feet, Lesnar had re-entered the ring and took him down with a big boot. Brock set up the table and placed Sting's head between his legs, hoisting him into powerbomb position!

Joey Styles: Damnit, just leave! You lost fair and square!

As Lesnar had Sting up, suddenly Punk low blowed him, causing Brock to drop Sting as Sting managed to land on his feet. Punk clotheslined Brock over the top rope, but then turned around and hooked Sting's head at his side, leaping forward and delivering a bulldog through the table!

Christy Hemme: Sting has been eliminated!

Well this is an interesting turn of events, both men went through the table. Well, I guess we only need one more stage then. Stage four is last man standing!

The screen goes blank as Punk is furious inside the ring about JBL's call, as Christy Hemme makes the announcement.

Christy Hemme: Because of both men going through the table, CM Punk is also eliminated!

Punk refused to go out this way as he charged across the ring and speared Bully Ray, who had just returned to his feet, through the ropes as both men crashed on the outside. Miz got up and wasted no time as he ran across the ring and did a suicide dive over the ropes, targeting an unsuspecting Ray. Unfortunately he was paying more attention than his opponent thought and moved out of the way and Miz went crashing through one of the tables at ringside!

Ray pulled Miz to his feet and went to attack him but Miz pushed him backward into the ring apron. Miz charged him but he was irish whipped into the ring post. Ray went to capitalize with a big boot but Miz sidestepped and slammed his head into the turnbuckle, opening a place on his forehead, causing fresh blood to run down his face. Bully reacted to this aggressively and low blowed Miz, then drove his head into the ring post repeatedly.

After a few times, Miz managed to hit Bully in the abdomen, breaking Ray's hold on him. Miz turned to face him but was hit in the abdomen himself as he hunched over and Ray got him in position for a powerbomb. Ray lifted him and had him up but Miz began delivering rapid punches to the opening on his forehead, causing blood to run into his eyes, blinding him temporarily.

Bully followed through with the move and went forward as Miz leapt out of the move and landed on the ring apron, throwing his leg back and kicking Ray, sending him crashing through a nearby table. Miz hopped down and grabbed another one of the nearby tables and took it down, entering the ring with it in his grasp. He went to the top rope suddenly, still holding the table, and turned so that his back was towards Ray.

Joey Styles: What's this?

Miz did a moonsault with the table so that when he came down, it was the first thing that hit Bully, but the move hurt him just as much because his knees hit the ground hard and his face hit the table as he bounced off with fierce impact. Both men now lay there, Ray with blood running down to his abdomen and Miz's facial expression one of wincing agony. Bully sat up, clenching his eyes shut, the blood pooling from his forehead. He wiped it away from his eyes with his arm the best he could and struggled to his feet. Once there he began walking, at first it seemed toward Miz, until he passed him.

Matt Striker: Where's he going?

Ray walked over to the area near the announce table and grabbed a steel chair. He turned around and began walking back to where his opponent was, almost menacing in his pace. As he walked over, Miz was getting to his feet. After a moment, Bully had made it as both men stood across from one another, breathing heavily, both spent from the match. Ray slouched forward, touching the top of the chair to the ground, as it appeared he didn't have the energy to swing it.

Miz didn't seem to care though as he kicked the chair out of Bully's hold and got him in position for the double underhook piledriver Ray had used earlier. Miz got him up but Bully managed to reverse it last minute into a DDT, planting his opponent into the steel chair. Miz lay there flat on his face as Ray was on the last of his energy.

Bully picked up Miz and applied a front facelock, hooking Miz's near arm and lifting him into the vertical suplex position. He then turned, forcing Miz into the reverse piledriver position as he dropped into a sitting position, dropping Miz head first onto the steel chair again. After impact, Miz was motionless as Ray crawled toward the ring apron, using it to pull himself up as he leaned on it to remain on his feet. The referee began the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Joey Styles: He's not stirring!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Matt Striker: The Miz still has four seconds to get up!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

Joey Styles: Moment of truth!

TEN!

DING DING!

Matt Striker: He's got him!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, the NXT World Champion, Bully Ray!

Joey Styles: What a crazy match that was!

Matt Striker: One can only wonder if this is what's going to happen at New Year's Revolution when Bully Ray and The Miz meet one-on-one in that Tables match.

The camera pans back to the ring where Bully Ray is celebrating his win as NXT fades to black.

bully-ray-2-0-o.gif

CREDITS
Punk promo- Shawn
Aries promo- White Chrissmas
Rollins vs. Curtis- Sammeh Claus Is Coming To Town
Rollins part of joint promo- Andrew
Miz promo- Merry Mizmas
Rhino promo- Santa's Little Helper
Everything else- 12 Days of Dresmas​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 12-12-12 Edition!

- Well it's time for the live post... I'm really intrugied to what's going to happen to my Rollins here.

- Nice small CM Punk promo, really dig Shawn's CM Punk at the moment, one of my faves to read. I had my doubts but of course he proves me wrong.

- Seriously Aries is one of the greatest guys on the roster right now, the potential and everything in that promo is going to take him to the top in no time. I love the entire promo, it flowed, it was nice.

- Wow! Even I'm surprised I won there, I actually thought I'd lose this week but finally a win over Captian, I love your Curtis dude, glad I was able to pick up the win here.

- This whole promo that I was involved with, JBL/Sting included... Amazing! I loved how it played to two released guys who tried to get me attacked/joined... Very interesting.

- Miz is one of another faves of mine with a stellar promo, would love to see a face turn down the track though.

- Rhino delivering a strong promo, lots of promos here... but I enjoyed this one too.

- Love the change of the match, absolutely crazy! Did I read Miz do a moonsault? WTF?! Great win from the NXT Champion!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Not sure how I feel about promos before the show every week. I liked the Punk promo but it seems like it should only be for special occasions. I enjoyed the Aries promo and the commercial break in between was a nice touch but it was kind of weird that no one comes out and he just walks away. I really enjoyed my match. I really enjoyed my TTs for that match also. Hopefully I can keep it up. Gonna be hard to come up with material for Taz and Lesner.

The Seth Rollins plot begins to unfold. I'm very intrigued by this ongoing storyline. Miz's promos continue to impress me week after week. That main event was a thing of beauty. I like the idea of guys who don't show up dont get rewarded.

Lewb

Reaction score

Heh... I won that shit?! Crazy Daisy! Glad the match changed though. Quite disappointing that 40% never showed up but it was the right decision and it worked better as the teams were dysfunctional to say the least. The fact it went me and Miz shows I think that the right 2 are in the title picture, now the ppv is up then work can begin on that straight away. Other matches are coming up well, I enjoyed Aries' promo, and the fact Rollins picked up the win, good show guys, looking forward to next week.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Wow, I must admit, given the amount of no-shows, I thought that this show might end up being a bit of a damp squib. Looks like I was wrong!!

Agree with what's already been said about the Punk and Aries promos, really enjoyed them both. The Rollins storyline has me hooked, really like where it's going. And then, well then we have the main event...

That was quite a match! The curve ball around the stipulation was done brilliantly, it made what looked like a really dysfunctional tag match into a really intriguing 6 man elimination match, which didn't disappoint, and I think, showcased some of the great talent we have in NXT at the moment. No problmes with losing that match in that manner. Storyline wise it sets myself and Lewb is real nicely for the PPV.

Great work again Dres, and as before, worth the wait.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wednesday Night NXT Preview: 12/19/12

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

After last weeks eventful show (to say the least) NXT kicks on towards New Year's Revolution with a full head of steam with another potentially blockbuster night.

BrockLesnar.jpg
Vs
141220.jpg

Brock Lesnar Vs Taz (Johnny Curtis and Maxine on ccommentary)

Tazz and Brock Lesnar, along with Johnny Curtis, are set to go at it at New Year's Revolution to find a new Number One Contender to the NXTreme Championship. This week on NXT two of the three men will get their hands on each other inside the ring whilst another man watches. Will the 'Human Suplex Machine' make Lesnar submit?, or will 'The Beast' destroy yet another opponent here on NXT?.

AriesNXT.jpg
Vs
Kane.jpg

Austin Aries Vs Kane

Last week on NXT during a storming argument between General Manager JBL and Extreme Champion Sting, it was revealed that JBL and Austin Aries are now on a personal vendetta against Sting and his cronies. This week Austin Aries will take on one of Sting's 'friends' in Kane!. Will 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' make Kane out to be a fool, or will Kane destroy Aries leaving him in a bad way like he has many others?.

Seth.jpg
Vs
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg

Seth Rollins Vs Zack Ryder

Seth Rollins' attacker was revealed to be Robert Roode last week on NXT by JBL after numerous bluffs from both he and Sting. The attack was orchestrated by JBL to stop Rollins joining up with Sting in an alliance of sorts. Now JBL has it in for the pesky Seth Rollins and to punish him he has booked him against one of his greatest allies here on NXT, Zack Ryder in a First Blood Match. One man will have to make his best friend bleed, will it kill off their long term friendship in the process?... or will they not give in to JBL's wishes?

Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
Rhino.jpg
Vs
Bully.jpg
Miz.jpg

CM Punk and Rhino Vs Bully Ray and The Miz

At New Year's Revolution, CM Punk and Rhino will face each other to determine a new Number One Contender to the NXT World Heavyweight Championship. Bully Ray and The Miz will face off for that championship in a Tables Match... but they will of course be looking forward afterwards to the Royal Rumble where they will face one of their two opponents this week on NXT. Can either team co-exist?!

We Will Hear From

Seth Rollins
Austin Aries
The Miz
Bully Ray
Sting
Rhino​

Status
Not open for further replies.