UWA - Universal Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

IgnitionLogocopy.png

'Ignition' opens up with the usual pyro and then..

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk comes out to a massive pop.

JR: Good Evening ladies & gentleman and here is CM Punk, he will be competing in tonight's opener against MVP. We welcome you from Pennsylvania, Hershey in the Giant Center!

King: Yes and what a great night we should have tonight! A Survivor Series Showcase night! This Sunday is the big night and here is a rundown of the card we will have.

Graphics come up on the screen showing..

Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison in a Hardcore Match

Chris Jericho, X-Pac & CM Punk vs Voodo Kin Mafia & Umaga in a 6 Man Elimination Tag

Ken Doane w/Booker T vs Elijah Burke in an attempt to end the streak

MVP vs Shelton Benjamin in a steel chair on a pole match

Randy Orton vs Triple H in a #1 Contenders Match

Shawn Michaels vs Goldberg in a 'You're Fired' Match for the Undisputed Championship

King: What a night it will be and UWA will be airing one superstar short the next week since either Shawn Michaels or Goldberg will be fired at Survivor Series.

JR: Yes they will JR!

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP makes his way to the ring.

JR: Now here is a man who got himself in a match at Survivor Series in a way I think is disgusting. He completely beat Chavo Guerrero senseless with a steel chair and Ric Flair awards him for it!

King: Yes JR, I do agree it may not have been the cleanest tactic but it got him what he wanted I guess.

JR: Yes but it was a disgraceful act!

Match 1
Single
CM Punk vs MVP

They lock up, MVP knees Punk in the gut. Punk bends forward nursing his stomach. MVP then kicks him in the face and that knocks Punk back up. The groggy Punk gives MVP the opportunity to run to the ropes behind Punk and rebound off them to nail a running bulldog. MVP follows it up with a cover, 1... Punk kicks out. MVP guides Punk to the ropes and whips him to the other side MVP awaits Punk in a backdrop position as he rebounds. MVP is ready and.. Punk sops and nails a kick to the face and as MVP knocks back up Punk turns around and kicks MVP in the knee which forces him back down to nurse it and Punk nails another kick tot he face and finishes it off with a step-up Enzuiguri that knocks MVP to the canvas. Punk then hooks the leg, 1...2 MVP kicks out. Punk is starting to build momentum and he shows it. He taunts the crowd to a pop and starts to measure MVP as he stumbles up. MVP turns around and Punk goes to kick him but MVP catches his foot and twists him around so he is facing Punk's back. MVP then quickly grabs around Punk's waist and lifts him up for a German Suplex.

MVP covers, 1...2 Punk kicks out. Punk gets to his knees and gradually gets up and is greeted with a deadly big boot from MVP that knocks him back around and to the canvas again. MVP then drags him to the corner and sits him up so he is in position for another Big Boot/Facewash. MVP starts off in the other corner and charges at MVP and pushes his leg out to connect.. With the bottom turnbuckle. Punk got out of the way and uses MVP's position to roll him up, 1...2... MVP kicks out. Both men get up at around the same time and trade blows, neither man gets an upper hand for a while until MVP blocks one and swings at Punk. Punk though, manages to dodge it and MVP is leaning over Punk's shoulder due to the momentum of the punch and Punk takes advantage and knees the vulnerable stomach of MVP and then whips him to the corner. Punk charges at the beat-up MVP in search of a shining wizard/bulldog combo and.. MVP moves and Punk flies into the corner. Punk eventually turns around off the turnbuckles groggily and MVP immediately hits Punk with a snap belly to belly suplex.

Punk lands in the center of the ring and MVP smiles. He goes over to Punk and taunts the crowd over him before running to the ropes and rebounding off with theatrics and nailing the 'Ballin' Elbow' on a defenseless Punk. Punk sells the move as MVP starts to measure him while he gets up. Punk slowly gets o his knees and MVP gets him in position for the 'Playmaker' and.. Punk counters by lifting MVP up and nailing a modified electric chair. Punk has a breather before slowly getting up. MVP slaps Punk cockily and then whips him strongly to the ropes. MVP is under the impression that Punk fell over them. He then turns back around and gets nailed with a springboard clothesline from Punk and that takes out MVP. Punk then hooks the leg of MVP, 1...2... MVP kicks out. Punk cannot believe it and starts measuring MVP for the Anaconda Vice. MVP eventually gets to his feet and Punk attempts to grab him but MVP nails a strong big boot that knocks Punk groggy and makes him do a 180. Punk stumbles in front and is on his knees. MVP then runs over and gets Punk in position for the 'Playmaker' and.. Nails it! He pins Punk, 1...2...3

Winner - MVP via Pinfall

MVP celebrates in the ring over an unconscious CM Punk.

JR: Well what a confidence booster for MVP going into Survivor Series!

King: Damn straight, JR! And what a win it was! It was such a back and forth match either man could've had the win at any point!

JR: Speaking of Survivor Series..

Survivor Series Promotional Video Plays

Commercial Break

'King of Kings' hits and Triple H makes his way to the ring.

Hunter: Ladies & Gentleman, you are looking at the future number one contender for the UWA World Heavyweight Championship. I will walk into Survivor Series facing Orton and I will leave number one contender and have Orton unconscious in the ring. Ladies & Gentleman if you were watching recently, I said to the current champion that a friendship is worth more than a title. I lied. I know, you guys know and Shawn definitely knows that I would Pedigree my own Grandmother to get a shot at the gold! So Randy, I am sending a message to you. Get ready because when you walk into that ring with me this Sunday. You won't be leaving standing, you will be leaving crippled on a stretcher!

'Burn in My Light' hits and Randy Orton stands at the top of the ramp.

Orton: Oh is that right Hunter? Well in my view I think that at Survivor Series I will be the man to regain something that is meant to be mine, something that is my.. Destiny!

Hunter: You're destiny isn't anything! Come down to this ring and prove it!

Orton: Oh no, I don't think that is necessary. We'll save it for this Sunday, Hunter. Oh and I thought of a little tag line for the poster. Where the Hunter.. Becomes the Hunted!

'Burn in My Light' plays as Orton leaves up the ramp and Triple H shows his anger in the ring.

JR: Well that certainly didn't impress Triple H!

King: No it did not, JR. But Triple H will be remembering that when he steps into the ring with Orton on Sunday.

JR: No doubt he will, King. Triple H never forgets and when there's a shot at the gold present he will do whatever it takes to achieve that.

Commercial Break

5...4...3...2...1...0...'Break Down the Walls' hits and Y2J Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring.

JR: And what a match this will be, King. Chris Jericho taking on Shelton Benjamin! The styles and match quality these two are capable of is unbelievable. This is sure to be a classic.

King: I wouldn't be surprised if it is JR.

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me!' hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring.

JR: This man is arguably one of the most gifted athletes in Sports-Entertainment today.

King: I agree with you there JR and I think he could defeat Jericho tonight.

Match 2
Single
Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin

They circle around the ring both looking confident and they then lock up. Jericho pushes Benjamin to the corner and releases the hold. Benjamin then emerges from the corner and goes for a right hand but Jericho blocks and pokes Benjamin in the eye and taunts the crowd to a cheer. Benjamin is groggy but then comes to his senses and attempts a big roundhouse kick but Jericho ducks then and then as soon as Benjamin turns around Jericho nails a lightning quick step-up Enzuiguri that knocks Benjamin down to the canvas. Jericho then cockily puts his foot on the chest of Benjamin and yells, 'C'mon Baby!' as the referee makes the count, 1...2... Ropebreak, Benjamin was close to the ropes and gets a foot on the bottom one. Jericho grabs Benjamin's head and guides him up. Jericho throws him into the corner and unloads with some knife-edge chops. He is successful with his offense until Benjamin eventually gets the opportunity top kick Jericho in the gut. Benjamin then lifts his body up out of the corner and onto the the second rope nearby to springboard off and nail a springboard bulldog on Jericho.

Benjamin then hooks the leg, 1...2 Jericho kicks out. Benjamin shows his frustration but doesn't let it get to him. He picks up Jericho by his hair and whips him into the corner. He follows it up quickly with a stinger splash and then athletically leaps up in front of Jericho forcing Jericho back to the corner and with Benjamin's feet landing on the second rope he is in position for the 10 punches combo. 1...2...3...4...5...6 At 6 Jericho manages to block it and he lifts up Benjamin to nail a Powerbomb. Benjamin sells it perfectly and Jericho drops down to his knees and hooks the leg, 1...2... Benjamin kicks out. Jericho cannot believe it and gets straight back up. He measures Benjamin as he gets up and attempts a 'Codebreaker' but Benjamin somehow leaps up and Jericho doesn't make contact with Benjamin and falls back down to the canvas. Benjamin is starting to build up confidence and momentum in the match and he knows it. He awaits Jericho to get up and when he does he whips him to the ropes. Jericho rebounds and goes for a forearm shot but Benjamin ducks and Jericho keeps going to the opposite ropes.

Jericho rebounds and Benjamin immediately lifts him up for a Samoan Drop that connects. Benjamin stays in the position he landed on Jericho and just hooks the leg nodding his head with each count, 1...2... Jericho just kicks out! Benjamin this time seriously cannot believe it this time and argues with the referee. As he argues with the referee he eventually gives up and turns around to a struggling Jericho who is almost on two feet, nursing his stomach. Benjamin awaits him with a smile on his face and Jericho walks into Benjamin who sets him up for the T-Bone Suplex and.. Benjamin flips back with Jericho in position but Benjamin doesn't get all of it due to Jericho putting his feet down. Jericho has Benjamin leaning back on him and Jericho eventually elevates himself and turns Benjamin over for a backslide, 1...2... Benjamin kicks out. Jericho slowly gets up. Benjamin isn't far behind him and when Jericho turns around Benjamin is already standing. Jericho attempts a clothesline but Benjamin ducks and gets him in an inverted facelock and then follows it up with a devastating backbreaker!

Jericho bounces off the knee of Benjamin and then gets covered, 1......2..... Jericho somehow, someway got a shoulder up. Benjamin is ballistic and shows it. Benjamin punches the canvas as he gets up and yells 'It's Over' to the crowd. Jericho starts to slowly get to his feet and when he does Benjamin kicks him in the gut but before it connects Jericho catches. Benjamin attempts an Enzuiguri but Jericho ducks that. Benjamin gets straight back up and attempts a forearm to the face of Jericho but Jericho blocks and whips Benjamin to the ropes but Benjamin reverses. Jericho rebounds and nails a running forearm shot to the face and then whips a groggy Benjamin to the ropes and follows him. When Benjamin rebounds Jericho is behind him and nails a running one-handed bulldog to Benjamin. Jericho then grabs the leg of Benjamin and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho but it isn't that easy. Benjamin comes to his senses and starts to struggle with Jericho as Jericho tries to lock in the submission maneuver. Eventually, Benjamin turns over and kicks Jericho away.

Jericho ends up between the turnbuckles in the corner and Benjamin gets up and sees the situation of Jericho and charges at him knee first so he will hit him in the gut. Benjamin almost makes it and.. Jericho was playing possum! Benjamin goes knee-first into the turnbuckles. Jericho then springboards off the ropes in search of a springboard dropkick and.. Benjamin was playing possum as well! Jericho hits the other rope and lands on the canvas. Benjamin guides him up and sets him up for the T-Bone but Jericho elbows him in the side of the head and attempts a Codebreaker but Benjamin catches Jericho's legs and Jericho hits the canvas but Benjamin keeps hold of the legs and slingshots Jericho away and into the ropes. Jericho though, rebounds off and runs at Benjamin who out of nowhere nails the T-Bone Suplex and pins, 1...2...3

Winner - Shelton Benjamin via Pinfall

JR: Good god almighty what a match. That's all I have to say, what a match. Both athletes put on a hell of a show tonight.

King: I cannot believe how that match went.

Commercial Break

'Can You Dig It? Sucka!' hits and Booker T comes down to the ring accompanied by Ken Doane.

Booker: Alright let's keep dis' short and sweet sucka. Chris Jericho, Yeah, I say dat match and no doubt it was a damn good one, you lost! Just like you will on Sunday and after dat because Booker, I'm challengin' you to a match! The 'Ignition' after Survivor Series, I want you! One on one. After Ken here ends the streak of Elijah Burke I'll take you on sucka!

Silence..

'Wooo...' hits and GM Ric Flair appears at the top of the ramp.

Flair: Woooo. Booker, obviously Chris is in no shape to come out yet so I will come out on behalf of him. You don't make the matches, I do. So I will choose whether you get a shot against Chris or not.. And you do!

Booker starts celebrating with Ken.

Flair: And also, you will have Ken there, as your partner.

They celebrate more.

Flair: But don't think that it's a 2-on-1 Handicap match because, it's not. It will be Chris Jericho with.. Elijah Burke!

Booker: What?! You can't do that!

Flair: Yes I can.. Woooooo!

Booker is about to speak when Ric's music hits and he gets interrupted by it and just leaves.

Commercial Break

General Manager Ric Flair's Office

Triple H is seen in there.

Hunter: Ric, tonight I'm taking on Umaga and you know what that.. 'Beast' is capable of. He has no fear of rules and I want to be in best shape when I take on Orton this Sunday. Now get this through your head, I am not scared. The King of Kings is never scared but I want backup or a safety net in case this animal gets out of control so?..

Ric: Haha, look Hunter, you know that I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you so, I tell you what. I'll accompany you to ringside, just like old times and if he lays a finger on you that is out of line, I'll fire him.

Hunter: Alright then. Get ready!

Umaga's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.

JR: Well here is the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga!

King: If I was Triple H, I would be scared.

JR: You're not alone, King.

'King of Kings' hits and Triple H comes down to the ring accompanied by GM Ric Flair.

JR: Well here comes Triple H with his 'backup'.

King: I would have more than backup if I was going in the ring with that!

Match 3
Single
Triple H w/Ric Flair vs Umaga

They immediately lock up and Umaga wins and goes for an uppercut but Hunter dodges it and smirks at Umaga before kneeing him in the stomach and whipping him to the ropes but Umaga reverses. Triple H rebounds and nails a facebuster on his knee and Umaga appears groggy. Triple H then immediately goes with some right hands and after about three or four Umaga starts to retaliate and land some of his own. Both men start trading blows for a while until Umaga finally gets the upper-hand with one of his deadly uppercuts that knocks Triple H back to the ropes. Umaga then grabs him by the hair and whips him to the opposite ropes. On the rebound Umaga nails Triple H with a devastating Samoan Drop. Umaga then drags him into the corner and sets him up for the Samoan Wrecking Ball. Umaga retreats back to the opposite corner and.. Charges at Triple H and.. Nails him with the Samoan Wrecking Ball! Triple H's head whiplashes and he seems unconscious. But that isn't enough for Umaga. Umaga stomps away at the helpless Hunter and then lifts him up in the corner and punches away at him.

Umaga then brings Hunter out of the corner and tries to set him up with the Samoan Spike and...

The lights go out.

They come back on and Umaga is laid out in the middle of the ring with Triple H on top of him. Ric Flair is unconscious at ringside.

The referee makes the count, 1...2...3

The titantron then goes black and it shows a picture of a grave. With a hand coming out. Then.. a voice over comes on.

VO: Umaga, Ric in just a matter of days.. you will.... REST IN PEACE!

The crowd cheer and start chanting 'Undertaker!'

But no-one comes out and we go to a commercial.

Commercial Break

JR: Well apparently the Undertaker is coming back in a matter of days. My guess is he wants revenge on Ric Flair and Umaga. After all Umaga is the one that took Undertaker out and Ric is the one that ordered it!

King: And I wouldn't want the Undertaker to be angry.

JR: No-one would. Well, let's get off topic for a minute.. Let's talk Survivor Series.

A Survivor Series Video airs highlighting the matches that will take place..

Attempt to End the Streak
Elijah Burke vs Ken Doane

Prodigy Championship
MVP vs Shelton Benjamin

6 Man Tornado Elimination Tag
Chris Jericho & CM Punk & X-Pac vs Voodo Kin Mafia's BG James & Kip James & Umaga

Hardcore Match
Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison

#1 Contenders Match
Triple H vs Randy Orton

Undisputed Championship
You're Fired Match

Shawn Michaels (c) vs Goldberg

King: And what a card that is! It's gonna be a hell of a night JR!

JR: I know King.

'Wooooo' hits and Ric Flair returns to the ring with a patch on his forehead. He is accompanied by DH Smith, Charlie Haas & Snitsky.

Ric: Last week, I was attacked. I was attacked by men who told me not to bother finding out who the owner of the company is or I will be punished. Well, I have three men by my side and two investigators in offices currently. So I challenge you, Mr. Owner. Come out!

Ric waits a minute and there is no answer.

Ric: I want to know why you won't come out?! Why can't myself and these fans find out who you are? All you do is just donate money to the company from an anonymous bank account! Give something back to the fans!

Still no reply.

Ric: You know what?! I think you're scared! In fact, I think you're pathetic and you shouldn't be owner of such a great company.

Just as Ric says that the security guards come down to the ring and take out Snitsky, Haas & Smith and just surround Flair. They stay circled except for one who walks right up to Ric's face. 'We told you last week! Don't bother!' One yells.

They then start to get closer to Ric..

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels appears at the top of the ramp and the security guards flee as Michaels stands at the top of the ramp in his personalized shirt, jeans and cowboy boots. He remains cool & calm and then leaves. Ric looks in confusion.

King: Well Shawn Michaels, sort of saved Ric Flair I guess.

JR: I don't know what's going on with the Heartbreak Kid lately! One minute it seems like he's on our side and one minute it seems like he's on Orton's. I just don't get it.

Commercial Break

'Goldberg's March' hits and he makes his way to the ring from his dressing room.

JR: Well here is the man that could quite possibly end the career of Shawn Michaels this Sunday.

King: Shoosh JR, I don't wanna think about UWA without Shawn Michaels!

'Burn in My Light' hits and 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring.

JR: Obviously Shawn Michaels chose not to come out with Randy Orton.

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels comes down with an emotionless face.

JR: Ooops, I spoke to soon.

Michaels just stands on the outside of the ring and does not have any interaction with Orton.

Main Event
Single
Goldberg vs Randy Orton

They stand at opposite sides of the ring before going toe-to-toe. They lock up but Orton quickly backs out realizing that he won't win. He quickly kicks Goldberg in the gut while he was off-guard and attempts to lift him up with a suplex but to no avail. Goldberg counters and lifts Orton up vertically in position for the Jackhammer but Orton manages to wriggle out of it and land back on the canvas. Orton then uses that as an opportunity to nail some forearm shots to the back of the head of Goldberg. Although, Orton's run of offense doesn't last long because Goldberg turns around quickly and grabs Orton by the throat. Orton is horrified and is trying to escape but can't. He starts to back away and eventually hits the ropes and holds on as Michaels looks on. Goldberg releases the choke when Orton hits the ropes. The referee steps in and Goldberg backs away but Orton emerges straight off the ropes and nails a strong forearm shot to the face that makes Goldberg groggy. Orton then stands there and nails a picture-perfect standing dropkick that makes Goldberg stumble.

Orton then clotheslines Goldberg and Goldberg finally hits the canvas. Orton immediately nails a jumping knee drop to the face of Goldberg and then covers, 1... Goldberg throws Orton off him. Orton though, continues his offense as Goldberg gets back up to his feet. Orton hammers away at Goldberg as he gets up. Goldberg starts to fight back and once he gets to his feet Orton avoids him. Goldberg starts top follow Orton around the ring but Orton manages to stay away until he is cornered by Goldberg. Goldberg goes to grab Orton by the throat but Orton tries to block it and fights with Goldberg trying to push his hand away. Orton gets it back away a little bit and takes one hand off and uses that to poke Goldberg in the eye. Goldberg grabs his eye and Orton elevates himself so he is sitting on the top rope. He then leaps off and nails a tornado DDT on Goldberg! Orton then covers him confidently, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out. Orton cannot believe it and measures Goldberg as he gets up. Orton has the RKO on his mind and everyone knows it. Even Michaels who continues to look on.

Goldberg is finally standing and Orton goes for the RKO but Goldberg pushes away and then goes for the spear when Orton rebounds off the ropes but luckily for Orton he dodges. Goldberg immediately runs to the ropes and rebounds and somehow catches Orton off-guard with a spear! Michaels suddenly shows some life and slides in the ring. Michaels goes for Goldberg but the referee restrains him. Michaels eventually breaks free and goes for the superkick but Goldberg catches it and then pushes Michaels back and charges at him with a spear for him! Michaels is out and Goldberg goes back to Orton. Goldberg lifts up Orton and gets him in position for a Jackhammer. He then slams him down and nails it and stays in position for the cover, 1...2...3

Winner - Goldberg via Pinfall

Goldberg starts celebrating and picks up Michaels by his hair and rips the World Title from off his waist and then lifts him up for a Jackhammer and nails it! He picks up the World Title and holds it up high as 'Ignition' goes off the air.

Survivor Series Card
SurvivorSeriesPostercopy.png

Matches

HBKvsGoldbergcopy.png

HHHCenaOrtoncopy.png

Minus Cena.

HardyvsMorrisoncopy.png

Other GFX will be added..

Chris Jericho, CM Punk & X-Pac vs Voodo Kin Mafia & Umaga

Attempt to End the Streak

Prodigy Championship
Chair on a Pole Match

MVP vs Shelton Benjamin​

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Jericho vs Benjamin, a good back and forth match between two good wrestlers. Punk vs MVP comes in at 2nd, I like that matchup alot, and it's always nice to read when they lock it up.

WM - Umaga vs HHH, it really was an angle, but still good. It got UNdertaker's return highlighted for SS.

BP - HHH and Orton talking about his number one contendership. It was well done, and I like HHH as the guy chasing the title, not the one holding it.

WP - All did their purpose.

AC - Another good show, but there were a few promos that I could get into, Other than the HHH and Orton one, there was no interesting promos. All the heels won on your show, which was done well.

Qwake

Great show...

BM: I really liked Y2J vs shelton Benjamen, it flowed nicely and the ME was good too.

WM: I thought HHH/Umaga wasnt good, I know it had the whole Undertaker part after it but it could have been longer and then you could have done that.

BP: I would say Ric Flairs promo, good length and was needed.

WP: N/A they were all good.

AF: Good show, Survivour series is gonna be great. ill keep reviewing

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CM Punk vs MVP: Not a bad match, and everything flowed well. I think it could have been a bit longer, with a bit more offence for Punk, but I guess the purpose was to put MVP over. An enjoyable match, not your best, but a good match.

HHH promo: HHH started off alright. Randy came in, but really didn’t have too much to say. Thought the promo could have been longer. Nice ending line from Orton.

Jericho vs Benjamin: This match is a very good length, and I really liked the sudden finish to the match. Shelton vs MVP should be big with both men getting a push. A nice flowing match, that ended well.

Booker T promo: Very short and straight to the point. Flair comes out and makes an interesting match up. Pretty good promo. Not much more that can be in it.

HHH promo: Based on HHH’s actions lately, I am guessing he is turning heel. This promo was definitely a heelish promo. I want to see you go somewhere with this.

Umaga vs HHH: Two for two for you with Umaga’s matches being cut short. What can I comment on? Nothing with the match. The angle? Interesting. I look forward to seeing what happens.

Ric Flair promo: Kind of weird, especially considering Flair was just attacked by the Undertaker. Why would he come back to cut another promo? As a whole, the promo wasn’t bad, but a bit confusing for sure as to what he was doing out there.

Randy Orton vs Goldberg: A bit short for a main event, but I guess that is just the type of guy Goldberg is. Definitely wasn’t your best match on the card, but wasn’t bad. Goldberg comes out looking all powerful.

BM: The opener, it flowed really well.
WM: The Undertaker angle.
BP: HHH/Orton. Orton had a great closing line.
WP: n/a.
AC: Survivor Series looks to be shaping up pretty well. I'll check it out.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: It's a tough decision between Shelton/Jericho and MVP/Punk but I am going to pick Shelton/Jericho one. I know that you've really enjoyed writing a match between this two.

Worst Match: Umaga/HHH, as the other says, it is an angle and it put some purpose for the return of The Undertaker.

Best Promo: I go for the HHH/Orton one.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Survivor Series is totally going to be a great one. I thought the triple threat match is the main event and forgot about the HBK/Goldberg match. That means that even the undercard matches are going to be great.

chessarmy

Best Match: Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Jericho

Worst Match: I want to say Umaga vs Trips but it was more of an angle that served it's purpose

Best Angle: Triple H/Randy Orton segment

Worst Angle: none.

Line of the night: "you guys know and Shawn definitely knows that I would Pedigree my own Grandmother to get a shot at the gold!"

Additional Thoughts: I really enjoyed this. You did an awesome job of building up Survivor Series. The match I'm looking forward to the most is HBK/Goldberg because of how both men are main eventers and if either one gets fired it would be huge. I see HBK winning because of what happened tonight, you know, WWE does this sometimes...the "go over on the TV show but lose on the PPV" thing.

Overall rating: 8.5 = Great

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: Chris Jericho/Shelton Benjamin good flowing match with great length.
WM: HHH/Umaga, It was there for a storyline build up but it could have gone a bit longer and have the finish at the end of a ordinary length match.
BP: Orton/HHH, Short straight to the point, in character and builds up there match.
WP:N/A
AC: Survivor Series is looking good, Michaels/goldberg shoul be good with loser getting fired, I think Goldberg might win after what happened with Michaels coming out and security leaving Flair alone.(Michaels owner maybe)

Evil Austin

Good show man I had not read all of it but just under all good show, also Lol at the Chair on a pole match.. Not what you would expect but knowing you it will have some twists and turns in it...

CT Styles

Survivor Series, November 25 2007

A video airs..

Shots of UWA Superstars performing come on. Then.. Triple H appears.

Triple H: We are all in this Pay-Per-View for one reason..

Then numerous wrestlers come up after they each say 'To Survive'

Goldberg: To Survive.

Randy Orton: To Survive.

Booker T: To Survive, Sucka!

Chris Jericho: To Survivvvee

CM Punk: To Survive.

Shawn Michaels: We are here to keep reputations and ruin some so get ready because Survivor Series is about to begin!

Pyro explodes on the top of the ramp and down it as the crowd cheer and get excited as the annual Survivor Series is beginning. The official theme song, 'Enemy' by Fozzy plays.

JR: Good evening ladies & gentleman and welcome to yet another.. Survivor Series! Tonight either Shawn Michaels or Goldberg will leave this arena, without a job.

King: That's right JR, Two of the best in UWA's history will battle it out for their job tonight and I have to admit. I'm going with Shawn Michaels.

JR: Well King, I disagree. After seeing what Goldberg did to Michaels this past Monday on 'Ignition' I am going with Goldberg.

King: Well you're going to be disappointed. But the Main Event isn't for a while so let's get ready for a hell of a night with the opening match!

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me!' hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring to compete for the new Prodigy Championship.

JR: Here is a young men who is arguably the most athletic man in UWA and quite possibly, Sports-Entertainment.

King: I agree with you there, JR. Shelton Benjamin is amazing and he is coming off a big win against Chris Jericho.

JR: Yes, and that would do wonders for his confidence.

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP makes his way to the ring.

JR: And here is a cocky, loudmouth an...

King: Stop bagging MVP, JR! He is one of the best in the business and worth every cent he is paid.

JR: Then that must make him overrated as well as overpaid.

BenjaminvsMVPcopy.png

Match 1
Prodigy Championship
Steel Chair on a Pole Match
MVP vs Shelton Benjamin

Both men look around the arena and then look at the pole in the top right corner if you were watching on TV. MVP has a cocky smirk on his face and Benjamin just laughs and immediately kicks MVP in the gut and nails some strong forearms to MVP's back as he is bent over. Benjamin then retreats backwards to the ropes and rebounds off and nails a big boot to the face of a semi-recovered MVP who just falls back to the canvas. Benjamin then goes to the corner and starts to climb the turnbuckles and reach the top of the pole but once he is standing on the top rope MVP is there and recovered and puts his head in between the legs of Shelton and falls back to nail an Electric Chair on Benjamin who sells it beautifully. MVP then starts to climb the turnbuckles but slips a few times which costs him dearly. In the end he almost gets to the top rope but the slips cost him and Benjamin showed his athletic ability and leaped up to the top rope, behind MVP and nailed a back suplex off the top rope and that takes out both superstars for a period of time. Eventually, at the referee's count of 5 Benjamin gets to his feet.

Benjamin stomps away at a helpless MVP and turns around to approach the pole but MVP grabs the foot of Benjamin as he takes a step and he slips. MVP then drags Benjamin knee-first over and holds his knee to nail some elbows onto it and Benjamin sells his pain until he eventually fights back and gets MVP to release the hold he had. Benjamin hops up, limping and pokes MVP in the eye when he gets to his feet. Benjamin then nails a roundhouse kick to the head of MVP and that knocks him down. Benjamin though, isn't finished and stands him back up. He then whips him to the ropes and on the rebound Benjamin lifts him up and nails a devastating Samoan Drop. Benjamin then stays in the position and just hooks the leg of MVP, 1...2... MVP kicks out. Benjamin then guides him up and throws him in the corner. He then kicks him in the gut and positions MVP's head in between his legs and lifts him up for a Powerbomb into the corner and.. MVP nails some punches to the head of Benjamin and Benjamin loses balance and MVP rides him down to the canvas. He finishes it off with a rake to the eye and then makes his way over to the pole in the corner.

MVP goes over to the corner and starts to climb. This time he doesn't slip and has his mind set on getting that chair. He reaches the top rope and starts to seriously reach for it. But unbeknown to MVP, Benjamin is on the apron and he runs in MVP's direction along the apron and starts to climb the turnbuckles as well. Now they are opposite each other climbing the pole and trying to keep their balance and fight at the same time. MVP lands a cheap right to the face of Benjamin but he regains his balance and nails a right hand to the face of MVP and follows it up with a kick to the jaw that knocks MVP groggy and makes him hardly hang on. Benjamin then nails a strong right hand to the side of MVP's face that turns him around, doing a 180. He still holds on but is on another planet. Benjamin then puts his arm around the head of MVP and springboards off the top rope to nail a springboard bulldog! MVP lands face-first on the canvas and Benjamin then pins MVP quite confidently, 1...2... MVP kicks out. Benjamin makes his frustration known but continues to achieve his goal of winning.

Benjamin then quickly gets to his knees and then feet and amazingly climbs the turnbuckles in record time and is making contact with the chair, he just has to unhook it. MVP starts to recover and he approaches the corner and Benjamin is aware. MVP gets close enough and unbelievably Benjamin leaps off the top rope with a spinning heel kick that takes out MVP but also leaves Benjamin exhausted too and he lays down on the canvas as the referee makes the count, 1...2...3...4...5...6.. Benjamin crawls over and gets an arm over MVP, 1...2... MVP gets a shoulder up! Benjamin then gets up and brings MVP up with him. He guides him over to the ropes and lets him lean there. Benjamin retreats backwards and then rebounds off the ropes and tries to clothesline MVP out of the ring but MVP comes to his senses and low-bridges Benjamin and he falls down to the ground outside the ring. MVP then starts to stumble over to the important corner and make his move. He starts to climb and when he is almost touching it Benjamin starts to try and grab his foot from the outside.

But MVP kicks a still hurt Benjamin back in the face and that knocks him back down. MVP then reaches up and.. MVP retrieves the chair! MVP waits in the ring for his opponent as Benjamin stumbles in nursing the part of his face where he was kicked. He enters and is shocked when he sees MVP holding the chair. MVP smiles and taunts Benjamin before pursuing him with the chair. Benjamin ends up in the corner and MVP swings but Benjamin ducks and rolls out of there. The chair hits the corner turnbuckle and Benjamin fires away at the back of MVP with some forearm shots followed by a German Suplex. MVP drops the chair before being lifted and Benjamin tries to capture it after recovering but MVP grabs his foot and pulls him back. MVP gets up and recaptures his cherished chair and awaits Benjamin. As soon as Benjamin gets up MVP swings vertically at him but Benjamin ducks and rolls behind MVP. MVP turns around and Benjamin springboards off the ropes and kicks the chair into MVP's face. MVP flies back with the chair up and it goes back and hits the referee who gets knocked out.

Benjamin goes to the outside and has a breather. After a while MVP starts to stumble up holding his head. He sees his chair is still with him and he gets up facing the ropes. He then turns around and sees Benjamin standing there with a smile on his face holding a chair of his own. MVP is horrified and he shows it. Benjamin charges at him and.. MVP rebounds off the ropes and nails a big boot into the chair and it gets knocked out of Benjamin's hands. MVP then swings at Benjamin and the chair connects with his head and Benjamin falls down like a sack of potatoes. MVP covers, ..... The referee is still out and MVP goes to wake him up. He eventually wakes up but is still not recovered and MVP goes back to making the cover, 1......2...... Benjamin kicks out. MVP is extremely frustrated with Benjamin and the referee. He then taunts the crowd and gets ready for the 'Ballin' Elbow' he does his signature theatrics before nailing the elbow drop.. to the canvas. Benjamin rolled out of the way and uses the ropes as leverage to get up. MVP picks his chair up and goes to swing at Benjamin but he ducks.

The chair then rebounds off the ropes and into the face of MVP. MVP is groggy and is in perfect position for the inverted headlock backbreaker. Benjamin uses all his energy to get in position and nails it! MVP bounces off the knee of Benjamin. Benjamin then makes the cover and the almost recovered referee makes the count, 1...2... MVP somehow kicks out! Benjamin complains to the referee and then gets up to measure Benjamin for the T-Bone Suplex. MVP stumbles up, nursing his back and walks into position for the maneuver but then knees Benjamin in the gut which gets Benjamin in position for the 'Playmaker' MVP lifts Benjamin's arm up but Benjamin grabs MVP's leg and forces him to slip. Benjamin then somersaults over MVP's body holding his legs to perform a variation of a roll-up, 1...2... MVP kicks out. Both men get up slowly and MVP attempts a Big Boot but Benjamin sidesteps it and when MVP turns around.. T-Bone Suplex followed by a cover, 1...2...3

Winner & New UWA Prodigy Champion - Shelton Benjamin

JR: Well what a grueling match and Shelton Benjamin won without having the advantage of the chair.

King: I know and that just shows what a great champion he is going to be.

JR: Well only time will tell and what a great start to this sure-to-be amazing Pay-Per-View.

King: No doubt it was amazing and no doubt it was exciting and I think both men deserve an applause.

JR: They do King, they definitely do.

Backstage

Booker T is seen talking with Ken Doane when Chris Jericho walks past in his personalized T-Shirt.

Booker: Ay! Where you goin sucka?!

Jericho: For your information 'sucka' I have a match to get ready for.

Booker: Yeah, well tomorrow night you got another one thats even more important. You know why? Cos' you takin' on me! As well as the fastest rising star in UWA and the man to end Elijah Burke' winning streak, Ken Doane.

Jericho: Is that right? And what is your win-loss ratio, Ken?

Booker buts in.

Booker: That don't matter sucka. What matters is you and me. I ain't happy bout how you beat me. Cos I shoulda won. You know it, I know it. So here's some advice for ya. Watch yo' back. Cos I'm comin' fo' ya!

Jericho confidently laughs at Booker and then continues down the hallway.

JR: Well there's some strong 'words' from Booker T to Chris Jericho.

King: And so they should! Booker has a point to prove. He knows he's better than Jericho. And so do I.

Voodo Kin Mafia's music hits and they come down to the ring with boos.

JR: Well here come some members of the roster who have absolutely no respect for our fans and frankly, I don't think they have any respect for them.

King: I have to agree with you there, JR. Nonetheless, these two former members of DX are quite talented in the ring.

JR: I guess they are but I don't think they will come out on top.

King: Well since they have Umaga, I'm going to go with them for the win.

Umaga's music hits and he comes out to boos as well.

JR: And here is the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga. Arguably the most dominating force in all of Sports-Entertainment.

King: I don't think many people would disagree with you there, JR.

JR: Well judging by what this 'machine' is capable of. I think everyone would agree. Anyway, this is a 6 Man tornado tag in Survivor Series tradition with it being an elimination tag.

King: Oh good, JR! This should be a hell of a match.

X-Pac's music hits and he comes out to a pop.

JR: And here is an original member of D-Generation X, X-Pac, a very talented athlete.

King: Indeed he is, JR.

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk comes down to a massive pop.

JR: Here is a young man with a very bright future here in UWA. I think he has what it takes to be World Championship material in the future.

King: I do agree JR, Punk is a talented athlete. But him vs Umaga? My money's on Umaga.

5...4...3...2...1...0... 'Break Down the Walls' hits and Chris Jericho comes out to an enormous pop.

JR: And here is a man who wrestled, definitely one of UWA's top matches in the past few years this past week on 'Ignition' although, he just came up short against Shelton Benjamin in an amazing match-up. Benjamin was in yet another great match-up tonight when he won the Prodigy Championship.

King: Two great matches from Shelton Benjamin, he is turning out to be a real key to the future. Just like CM Punk.

6ManTagcopy.png

Match 2
6 Man Elimination Tornado Tag
Chris Jericho, X-Pac & CM Punk vs Voodo Kin Mafia (BG & Kip James) & Umaga

Jericho goes for BG and they exchange right hands until BG guides Jericho into the corner and slams his head on the top turnbuckle and then nails some snap jabs to the face of Jericho until they get reversed. Jericho rakes the eye of BG to cheers and then kicks him in the gut and emerges out of the corner and nails a forearm smash to the face of BG followed by a whip to the ropes. BG gets interrupted on the way when he runs into Pac who nails a dropkick to the oncoming James. Meanwhile Umaga & Punk are in the corner with Umaga completely dominating Punk with strong shots to the face and body. Punk seems out of it already. Umaga grabs him by the throat and throws him out of the corner. Punk stumbles back and Umaga charges straight at him and collects him along the way as he charges him through the ropes and Punk lands on the outside. Punk lands awkwardly and Umaga goes outside to continue the punishment. Jericho then helps Pac take on Kip in the corner. Both nail some punches to the head of Kip and then whip him to the opposite corner.

Pac follows him and nails a running spinning heel kick to the cornered Kip. Jericho is right behind Kip and nails a clothesline that knocks Kip forward. Jericho then stomps away at Kip as Pac runs to the ropes to rebound but when he rebounds BG is recovered and he nails the oncoming Pac with a clothesline. Jericho then charges at James but gets hit with a dropkick and taken out. James then gets up and starts and eventually nails the Shaky Knee Drop on Pac and makes the pin, 1...2 Pac kicks out. Punk & Umaga are still fighting on the outside and Umaga has the upper-hand as usual. He rams Punk into the stairs and continues to dominate him. Kip is now recovered and he helps out BG with Jericho & Pac. Kip garbs Jericho as he is getting up and nails a gutbuster that makes Jericho fall down back to the canvas. Kip then goes to Pac who is struggling up Kip and James cockily taunt the crowd as Pas struggles up. Pac eventually gets up and BG puts Pac in position for a piledriver as Kip climbs the turnbuckles and reaches the top rope. He taunts the crowd again and..

Pac wriggles out of BG's grip and BG ends up getting hit in the head by Kip when he leaps off the top. Pac then nails a superkick on Kip and he falls down. Pac then drops to his knees and hooks the leg of Kip, 1....2.... Umaga comes from the side and pulls Kip away and out of the ring. But Pac reacts immediately and jumps over the ropes with a cross-body on Umaga but it doesn't affect Umaga who nails a Samoan Spike in midair to Pac! Umaga throws Pac back in the ring and enters as well. Jericho charges at Umaga but gets nailed with a savate kick. Umaga then covers Pac, 1...2...3

X-Pac Eliminated

Umaga rolls him out of the ring and then turns around and picks Jericho up by his hair and gets him in the corner where he nails some massive chops to the chest of Jericho. BG James recovers and starts to help Umaga with the helpless Jericho but Umaga stares at him and BG backs away. Umaga then attempts a Samoan Spike but Jericho ducks and nails a low dropkick to the back of Umaga's leg when he gets behind him. Umaga stumbles. BG charges at Jericho but out of nowhere Jericho nails a spinning heel kick that takes out BG. Jericho covers, 1...2... Umaga breaks it up. Kip comes back in the ring and it is 3-on-1. Jericho runs at Kip and nails a step-up Enzuiguri but to mid air as Kip ducked. Umaga scares off Kip as he picks up Jericho and throws him to the ropes. Jericho rebounds and gets hit with a devastating Samoan Drop. Umaga covers confidently, counting along in Samoan, 1....2.... Punk breaks it up! Punk has recovered from the beating he got from Umaga on the outside and is back in the ring. Kip immediately goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks and kicks behind to hit Kip in the kneecap.

Kip stumbles away and Punk turns around into an oncoming Umaga but sidesteps him. He then helps up Jericho who still isn't 100% Umaga returns though and savate kicks Punk down and then kicks Jericho strongly in the gut and he drops to his knees. But Umaga picks him up for a giant swing but while Jericho is being held he starts to kick away at the back of Umaga's head and eventually Umaga releases Jericho. BG comes out of nowhere though and kicks Jericho in the gut and attempts a flowing DDT but Jericho reverses it into a modified swinging neckbreaker. He then quickly runs to the ropes and springboards off for a Lionsault and.. Umaga catches him! Umaga then slams him down for a deadly powerslam and that takes out Jericho. Punk is already up and just nailed a shining wizard/bulldog combo on Kip from out of the corner. Umaga notices him and Punk goes on the apron outside the ring. Umaga starts to approach him and Punk leaps up and performs a springboard clothesline which.. Connects! Although Umaga doesn't fall he just loses his balance and starts to fall back.

Punk then climbs the turnbuckles as Umaga is still falling back and leaps off with a leg drop to the bent back head of Umaga and finally Umaga is down on the canvas. BG gets up though and runs at Punk but Punk sidesteps him and he goes to the ropes. On the rebound Punk sidesteps him again and behind Punk was Jericho leaps up to nail a textbook Codebreaker. Punk fends off Kip who has recovered as Jericho makes the pin, 1...2...3

BG James Eliminated

It's now Kip James & Umaga vs CM Punk & Chris Jericho. Kip gets back in the ring and Umaga gets back up. Punk goes for Umaga and starts kicking and kneeing him due to Umaga still being groggy from the leg drop. Jericho's offense gets reversed by Kip and knees Jericho in the gut and attempts the Famouser and.. Jericho moves out of the way and Kip lands on his ass. Jericho then kicks Kip in the face while he's sitting. Jericho then runs over to Punk & Umaga and helps out Punk. They both kick him in the gut and go for a double DDT and.. Umaga counters and picks them both up and throws them away. They both recover and then attack him from behind. Kip comes running up but Punk puts his boot out and Kip runs into a big boot. Punk then leaves Jericho with Umaga. Jericho continues to kick Umaga in the gut without pause and then restrains the still groggy beast. He then directs him to Punk who is now on the top rope and jumps off connecting with a missile dropkick. Umaga is down and Punk covers while Jericho goes and trades blows with Kip, 1...2 Umaga throws Punk off him.

Kip just nailed a hip toss on Jericho and then goes over to attack Punk and succeeds. He whips Punk to the corner as Umaga gets up and charges at him with a Running high angle corner body splash but Punk moves. Kip rebounds out of there and turns around into a double underhook backbreaker. Jericho runs at Umaga and nails a step-up Enzuiguri and that makes him groggy and start to lose his balance. He then nails a Codebreaker and that makes him fall but Jericho points to his head as if to say he's smart. He directs Punk to the climb to the top rope and once he reaches it he nails a diving leg drop. Punk then makes the cover, 1...2...3

Umaga Eliminated

Kip starts to get up nursing his back. He then looks up and sees Jericho & Punk talking and smiling at him. Kip takes the risk and charges at him but Jericho & Punk sidestep him. Jericho though, puts his foot out and Kip slips and lands leaning over the second rope. Jericho rebounds off the opposite ropes and then jumps onto the back of Kip making him choke. Kip then struggles to get up and then turns around into CM Punk who lifts him up in a Fireman's Carry and then nails the GTS! Kip lands on the canvas and Jericho turns him over to lock in the 'Walls of Jericho'! Kip taps immediately.

Winners - X-Pac, CM Punk & Chris Jericho via Submission.

Sole Survivors: Chris Jericho & CM Punk

JR: Now what a statement those two superstars just made.

King: I know, JR. They beat Voodo Kin Mafi, as well as Umaga. That is a hell of an achievement.

JR: No doubt about that King and you know what else would be a hell of an achievement?

King: What?

JR: Ending the streak of Elijah Burke. And this young man has a chance at achieving that.. Ken Doane.

Ken Doane's music hits and he comes down to the ring accompanied by Booker T.

JR: This man has a shot at achieving something that will certify him as a somebody in UWA.

King: And I think he can achieve that feat, JR.

JR: Do you? In my opinion, Elijah Burke is just too damn good. But hey, miracles can happen.

King: Yes they can, JR. And tonight will be no exception.

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and the Undefeated Elijah Burke makes his way down to the ring.

King: He's 33-0, can he make it 34?

JR: Damn straight he will!

BurkevsDoanecopy.png

Match 3
Attempt To End the Streak
Single

Elijah Burke walks around his side of the ring as if to make out it's another day at the office. He seems confident and he then locks up with Ken. Ken gets the first bit of offense with a knee to the gut and an attempt at a suplex but Burke knees Ken in the gut and he releases the front facelock. Burke then nails a dropkick and that knocks Doane back to the mat. Booker expresses his disgust on the apron. Burke covers, 1... Ken kicks out. Burke guides Ken up and whips him to the corner and immediately follows it up with a stinger splash. Ken falls groggily in front of Burke and Burke tries to end it early with an Elijah Experience but Ken manages to get out of it quickly and kicks Burke in the gut to set him up for something. Ken performs a swinging neckbreaker on Burke and pins him, 1... Burke kicks out. Burke gets back with a cocky smile on his face and says, 'You're Good' to Ken. They then lock up again. Neither gains an inch so they redo it. Ken pushes Burke to the ropes Burke releases his end of the lock up and swings with his right hand strongly and Ken dodges.

Burke seems almost shocked that he missed and Ken smirks. He then slaps him and whips him to the ropes. On the rebound Ken bends over in position for a backdrop and.. Burke goes to kick Ken in the face but Ken dodges it to the side again and Burke is shocked again. Ken then jumps forward with a strong clothesline and he then pins Burke, 1...2 Burke kicks out. Burke gets back up but Ken already has him under control. He nails a forearm to the face and then whips Burke to the ropes. On the rebound Ken leaps up and does a 180 back elbow that devastatingly connects with the face of Burke and he immediately falls back down to the canvas and Ken hooks the leg, 1...2... Burke kicks out. Ken is not happy with how the count panned out and neither is Booker. Burke slowly gets up nursing a part of his face. He stands there with a smile on his face when Burke is finally on two feet. This just provokes Burke who is already angry and he charges at Ken. Ken though, sidesteps him and Burke rebounds off the ropes and takes out Doane with a running flying shoulder tackle.

Doane gets back up quite quickly and goes straight on the offense with Burke, nailing some strong right hands. Burke though is used to receiving punches and he blocks them. As Ken is concentrating on the punches Burke kicks him in the gut and then nails the 4-Up Combo on Ken and he falls on his ass. Burke then taunts the crowd to cheers as he has a breather. Ken eventually gets up and Burke turns around and runs at Ken and nails a diving clothesline but Ken ducks. When Burke turns around Ken kicks him in the gut and sets him up for a suplex. He lifts him up vertically and.. Nails it. Ken then crawls over and pins Burke, 1...2 Burke kicks out. Booker shows his disgust with the count on the apron and Ken joins in. Burke slowly gets up selling his back and Ken starts to measure him. Burke stumbles up and turns around into Ken who scoops him up for a scoop slam! Ken then starts to climb the turnbuckles and reach the top rope for the Sky High Leg Drop. He then leaps off and.. It doesn't connect. Burke moved out of the way and the streak lives on for now, at least.

Burke has a breather while Ken sells his landing. Burke eventually gets up and rests in the corner as Ken gets up. Burke then approaches Ken and sets him up for the devastating Elijah Experience (Rolling Cutter). He has him in position for it and.. It gets interrupted when Booker T enters the ring and interferes. He starts to attack Burke and the referee rings the bell.

Winner - Elijah Burke via Disqualification

Booker starts to attack the still undefeated Burke with rights and lefts and stomps. Until.. None other than Chris Jericho is seen running down the ramp. Still sore after his previous match he slides in the ring with his ring gear on and one of his personalized shirts. He nails some strong right hands to the head of Booker followed by some knife-edge chops and a whip to the ropes. Ken then starts to attack Jericho from behind as Booker is at the ropes. Jericho starts to gain the upper hand on Ken when Burke recovers and goes for Booker. After a while Jericho nails a Codebreaker on Ken and just seconds later Burke nails an Elijah Experience on Booker. Both men stand in the ring taunting the crowd when Jericho grab a microphone.

Jericho: Ladies & Gentleman, Jerich-O-Holics of all ages you have just witnessed a sneak-peek at what's going to happen tomorrow night on 'Ignition'! You will see the glorified has-been and his boyfriend take on Myself, 'The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla' Chris Jericho and the Undefeated 34-0 Elijah Burke!

To Be Continued...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

MVP vs Shelton: You really emphasized the chair's importance at the start of the match. That is good, as it plays to the gimmick. The action mainly centred around that corner, and was good. Ref bump in there, then Shelton winning kinda cleanly was pretty good. A good way to start a PPV.

Jericho/Booker: Nice promo, with Booker really well in character.

Six Man Tag: I thought it was a bit odd eliminating X-Pac first, as he was in the main feud of this match. You made the action flow pretty well for a tornado tag match

Ken Doane vs Elijah Burke: The match went along pretty much as I expected, and also finished as I expected. It flowed pretty well but I think the ending was a bit too obvious. The aftermath was pretty good, and Jericho cut a nice little promo

I will continue to review as this event continues :)

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Looks like a great 1st part CT. I will leave a review when you get the whole show up. Just send me a PM when all of the parts are up.

Evil Austin

I will give a full review when the whole show is up but it is very very very good, Best match so far being the tornado tag one and not far behind being the opener Chair on a pole match. Both very good. Great work, Feel free to check out one of my shows... Thanks,

The Rated R CMStar

First part is good, really good matches. I will review when the entire show is posted.

CT Styles

-----Part 2-----

JR: Ladies & Gentleman, you would have just witnessed Chris Jericho make a statement regarding tomorrow night's 'Ignition'.

King: Well it is a string statement from Chris Jericho but I have a feeling he can back it up.

JR: Well Chris Jericho is a legend of our company and so is Booker. Ken Doane and Elijah are to sure-to-be legends so it should be a hell of a match-up.

King: I would bet money that it will be, JR.

JR: Well up next, a match between two bitter rivals. Jeff Hardy takes on John Morrison. John Morrison made the stipulation a hardcore because he beat Jeff in his favorite stipulation, a Tables, Ladders, Chairs match. John claims that when he can defeat him in a Hardcore match which is his preferred match he can say he is 100% better than Jeff Hardy because he beat him Jeff at his own game as well as apparently going to beat him in a Hardcore match. Let's take a look at the history between these two.

Video airs displaying the feud between the two.

John Morrison's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with boos.

JR: Here is a confident young man in John Morrison. But don't get me wrong, he is a very talented athlete.

King: Damn straight he is! John Morrison's athleticism is amazing.

'No More Words' hits and Jeff Hardy comes down the ramp to a massive pop.

JR: And you can't say this man isn't athletic. He is absolutely unbelievable in the ring.

King: I still think John Morrison is better.

JR: Of course you do, King.

HardyvsMorrisoncopy-1.png

Match 4
Hardcore Match
Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison

Morrison stands on his side of the ring with a smile on his face. They then close in on each other and stand face to face. Jeff has his game face on and Morrison keeps the cocky smirk on his face. Then Jeff quickly kicks John in the gut and nails some shots to the head of John who was caught off-guard. He is angry and this time Jeff has the cocky smirk on his face. John immediately goes to the outside and looks under the ring. He grabs a rubbish bin and throws it in as Jeff just watches from the inside. Morrison then slides a chair in. He comes in and grabs the chair and swings at Hardy but Hardy was ready and immediately dropkicks the chair back into the face of Morrison. Morrison falls back onto his ass holding his head and Hardy runs back and rebounds off the ropes and dropkicks a sitting Morrison in the face. Jeff then covers, 1...2 John kicks out. John stumbles back up, showing his frustration. Jeff holds the bin over Morrison as he gets up and.. Morrison nails a Low Blow! Jeff falls down, dropping the bin. Jeff is on his knees and John smashes the bin over the head of Jeff.

He then nails a step-up Enzuiguri o the still kneeling Jeff and he falls on his side and down on the canvas. John goes to the outside taunting the crowd to boos as he searches under the ring again. John pulls a table out and the crowd start cheering. He then goes under and continues searching. He pulls out a ladder and the crowd chant even more. At this point Jeff is starting to move. John pulls another chair out and holds it over his chest as he starts to enter the ring but when he looks up a baseball slide into the chair comes form Jeff Hardy and he gets taken out. John flies back into the Spanish Announce table and Jeff starts to stumble up, showing he is still hurt. Jeff grabs the table and starts to set it up but as he bends over to pull the legs out John starts to hammer away with forearms to the back of Jeff and that interrupts the process. John then grabs Hardy bu the hair and pulls him up. He then whips him into the steps but Jeff reverses and John goes flying into the steps. But he blocks it! Unbeknown to Hardy and John uses it to push off and he flies back with a back elbow to the face of Hardy.

Hardy is groggy and falls back on the Spanish Announce table. Morrison then leaps over him and grabs him by the hair and unloads some right hands to the face of Hardy. Morrison then gets off him and slides the ladder in the ring. While Morrison does that it gives Hardy a chance to recover. Hardy eventually re-enters the ring and Morrison realizes and charges at Hardy with the ladder but Hardy ducks and Morrison runs the ladder into the top turnbuckle and it bounces back into his face. Morrison drops the ladder and falls to his knees. Hardy grabs the chair from before and approaches Morrison but Morrison goes for a Low Blow that he misses. Hardy blocked it with the chair and Morrison punched the chair. He gets up shaking his fist but catches Hardy off-guard when he runs to the ropes and springboards off with a dropkick, knocking the chair back in the face of Hardy. Morrison then makes the pin, 1...2 Hardy kicks out. Morrison then quickly gets up and climbs the turnbuckles and reaches the top rope. He then immediately jumps off with a corkscrew moonsault which sadly, doesn't connect.

Hardy moved out of the way and then gets up and grabs Morrison by his hair to make him stand up. He sets him up in a suplex position and then lifts him up to connect with a sit-out inverted suplex slam. He then covers, 1...2 Morrison kicks out. Hardy then resorts to the chair and measures Morrison with the chair as he gets up. Morrison gets up nursing his stomach and turns around into a chair shot that busts him open. Morrison stumbles around groggily and ends up leaning back in the corner. Jeff swings again, vertically but this time Morrison moves and the chair hits the turnbuckle. Morrison then kicks Jeff in the low blow area and Hardy drops the chair. Morrison has a sadistic smile on his face. He leans the chair in the top corner and then gets Hardy to lean on the chair. He then, using all him energy delivers a devastating Enzuiguri into Jeff's head that drives it into the chair. Jeff falls down like a sack of potatoes and is unconscious. The crowd can't believe it and Morrison stays down for a breather. He then eventually gets up but doesn't want to pin the now heavily bloodied Jeff.

John goes over to the ladder and starts to set it up. He starts to slowly climb it and shows how hurt he is when he climbs it. He is still bloody and is about halfway when he is joined by a somehow recovered Jeff who's face is covered in blood. Jeff slowly climbs up, selling all his injuries. Both men reach the top eventually and they face off. John nails some punches on Jeff and then attempts a kick but Jeff catches his foot and it scares John but he manages to rake the eye of Jeff and he releases the foot. Jeff recovers and lands some forearm shots to the face of John who starts to stumble but regains his balance. He then blocks another forearm shot from Hardy and tries to set him up for a superplex but Hardy nails some punches to the gut and Morrison releases. Unbeknown to Hardy Morrison this time nails the kick and Hardy falls down to the canvas. Morrison then straight away jumps off and Hardy moves while Morrison is in midair and Morrison amazingly regains composure in midair and lands on his feet. Jeff then leaps up and nails a sit-out jawbreaker that knocks Morrison back.

Both men seem to recover at the same time. Morrison goes to strike but Hardy blocks and whips John to the ropes near the announce tables. Jeff was quick to follow up and clotheslines John over the ropes along with himself. They land on the outside and Jeff recovers quite quickly and starts to continue where he left off in setting up the table. Jeff eventually sets it up but Morrison dropkicks Hardy and the table lands on top of the Spanish Announce table on a weird angle. Morrison goes up there and sets it up so it is on top of the announce table, set up. The crowd are cheering and Morrison guides Hardy on top of the normal announce table. John tries to set up Hardy so he can do a suplex through the table but Hardy won't let him. Hardy then attempts a Twist of Fate out of nowhere but Morrison tries to push him away when Hardy turns around but Hardy hangs on so Morrison lifts him up for a back suplex but Hardy lands on his feet behind Morrison and finally nails his low blow. Morrison is in huge pain and Hardy then nails an uppercut and places him on the table across.

The crowd is cheering loudly and Hardy re-enters the ring to boos but the boos soon stop when Hardy starts climbing the ladder. Morrison is helpless lying on top of a wooden table on top of the Spanish Announce table and Jeff Hardy is on top of a ladder in the ring still covered in his own blood as well as Morrison's. Jeff stands on top of the ladder and does his signature taunt and then.. Jeff Hardy leaps off the ladder with a Swanton Bomb!!! He connects with Morrison and they go through the wooden table as well as the Spanish Announce table. Both men are motionless but Hardy is on top of Morrison. The referee then makes the count, 1....2....3

Winner - Jeff Hardy via Pinfall

JR: Good god almighty what a match. I cannot believe what just happened, I cannot believe what just happened. That could be one of the most memorable moments ever in the history of Survivor Series, hell, in the history of UWA.

King: I can't even speak.

Recap of the match plays.

Backstage

Santino Marella is seen walking backstage looking quite confident as he always does. He then picks on a member of the backstage crew and they start to look angry at him but then..

Santino: Ay, ay, ay what is you doing?

Crewman: What the hell?!

Santino: Mr. Bodyguard, could you solve this problem.

Santino's bodyguard comes and it is Albert!

Albert grabs the crewman and throws him in a bin.

Santino: Job well done, my man.

Back at the Announce Table

JR: Was that, Albert?

King: I think it was!

JR: Santino Marella has a bodyguard and it's Albert?

King: Well that is going to allow Santino to achieve his main goal, doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants and getting away with it.

JR: Well now we are one match away from the main event and let me tell you folks, this match will definitely be worthy of a main event. It's Randy Orton vs Triple H and the winner gets a shot at the UWA World Heavyweight Championship. Which is currently being held by Shawn Michaels but thatcould all change tonight.

King: Indeed it could but lets save that for Main Event time. Let's talk about this match!

JR: Alright, well let's let this video package do all the talking..

Video Package airs highlighting the last few weeks on 'Ignition'.

'Burn in My Light' hits and Randy Orton makes his way to the ring.

JR: Here is a very talented young man as well as a very evil one, Randy Orton.

King: If it wins you matches, why change it?

JR: Because..

King: You don't have a comeback do you?

JR: Be quiet, King!

'King of Kings' hits and 'The Game' Triple H comes down.

JR: Here he is, 'The Game'. He wants that World Title more than anybody.

King: Damn straight, and that's a great attitude to have in this business.

HHHCenaOrtoncopy-1.png

Match 5
#1 Contenders Match
Triple H vs Randy Orton

They immediately lock up, Orton pushes Hunter to the ropes and Hunter locks in a side headlock but Orton manages to get out of it quickly and go for a European Uppercut but Hunter dodges and kicks Orton in the gut and guides him over to the corner where he smacks his head on the top turnbuckle. Orton turns around and leans in the corner and Hunter throws one of his deadly right hands but Orton immediately reacts and moves out of the way reversing the roles. Orton then lands some right hands to the face of The Game and then rams his knee into the gut of Hunter and whips him to the ropes. On the rebound Hunter goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks. Hunter keeps going and Orton bends over for a backdrop but Hunter goes for the facebuster and Orton immediately moves and points to his head signaling he's smart. Still, neither man has managed to gain the upper-hand. Hunter then pushes Orton to the ropes and whips him to the opposite ones. Orton holds on on the other side and Hunter charges towards him but Orton low bridges him and Hunter falls to the outside.

Orton stays in the ring taunting the crowd but is soon joined by Hunter not long later. Hunter nails some straight right hands to the face of Orton and then whips him to the corner where he follows him up with a corner clothesline. Orton stumbles out groggy and Hunter creeps behind him and nails a chop bock that makes Orton stagger to the ground. Hunter makes the pin, 1...2 Orton kicks out. Hunter guides Orton back up and back to the corner but this time Orton blocks the smack on the top turnbuckle and elbows Hunter back in the face. Hunter nurses his face and Orton then nails a European Uppercut right when Hunter moves his hand from his face. Orton follows it up with another one and Hunter ends up in the corner. Orton grabs Hunter's hair and nails some straight right hands to the face of Hunter and then when the referee breaks it up Orton goes back and this time, nails some strong forearm shots to Hunter's face until Hunter eventually pushes him away and tries to have a breather. Hunter then staggers out of the corner and walks right into a textbook standing vertical dropkick.

Orton then pins, 1...2... Hunter kicks out just in time. Orton is starting to build some momentum. He gets up with a sadistic look on his face and begins performing 'The Randy Orton Stomp' and starts stomping Hunter on all his limbs as Orton circles around him. Orton then backs away and rebounds off the ropes before nailing a knee drop that... doesn't connect. Hunter managed to move and Orton has hurt his knee. Hunter leans back in the corner and has a breather while watching Orton. When Orton starts to get up, Hunter emerges out of the corner with a thunderous clothesline. Orton is motionless on the canvas. Hunter then grabs Orton's legs and manages to lock in.. The Figure-4! Orton is screaming in pain and Hunter manages to keep it locked in. Orton considers tapping a few times but then tries to live with the pain and tries to get to the ropes. Gradually Orton manages to move and then, he finally gets within reaching distance of the ropes and Hunter tries to pull him back and succeeds but then Orton, with one last gasp of energy moves and reaches for the rope and..

Orton touches the rope and Hunter is forced to release the submission. Orton nurses his legs and sells the pain while he is still close to the ropes. Hunter though, pulls Orton by his legs to the center of the ring and tries to lock int he submission maneuver again but as he turns around Orton kicks him away. Hunter actually lets Orton get up. Hunter seems cocky now. He whips Orton to the ropes. On the rebound, Hunter goes for the clothesline but Orton ducks. Orton continues to go and rebounds a second time. This time Hunter gets Orton and lifts him up for a Spinning Spinning Spinebuster! Hunter is ecstatic and starts taunting the crowd and now measures Orton. Orton eventually slowly stumbles up and turns around into a kick to the gut from Hunter and then gets put in position for the Pedigree and.. Orton spins out of it and attempts the RKO but Hunter pushes him strongly into the corner. Hunter then follows it up and charges at Orton but Orton was ready and sticks a boot out which connects with Hunter's face. Hunter staggers back groggily.

Orton then goes behind Hunter and lifts him up to connect with a back suplex. Orton then hooks the leg of Hunter, 1...2... Hunter kicks out. Orton shows his frustration and then immediately starts to do push-ups beside Hunter, measuring him for the RKO. Hunter gets up and Orton is standing there about to perform the RKO and Hunter gets ready to block it so Orton catches him by surprise and then clotheslines him over the top rope. Orton stays in the ring as Hunter lands on the outside yet again. Hunter eventually slowly gets up on the apron and leans on the ropes. Orton then pokes him in the eye and pulls him through the second and top rope. Orton has him in position for the elevated spike DDT and.. Hunter recovers! Hunter gets his feet back on the outside apron, then pulls Orton legs forward and Orton lands on his back. Hunter gradually gets back in the ring and Orton gets up a little bit after. Orton then out of nowhere nails a strong European Uppercut and then appears behind Hunter to nail an inverted headlock backbreaker and he pins, 1...2... Hunter just kicks out.

Orton cannot believe it and gets up to argue with the referee about the count. Hunter slowly gets up and is on his knees. Orton gets a psychotic look on his face and retreats back to the corner as Hunter is on his knees. Orton then runs to nail the punt kick and.. Hunter moves and Orton kicks midair. Orton then turns around and.. Kick to the gut, Pedigree set up, Pedigree planted! Hunter turns Orton over and pins, 1...2...3

Winner & New #1 Contender - Triple H via Pinfall

JR: Triple H is the new number one contender! Triple H is the new number one contender for the coveted UWA World Heavyweight Championship!

King: When will the match take place, JR?

JR: I don't know. Ric Flair will announce this week on, 'Ignition'. But my god what a win!

Replay Plays.

Promo for a 3 Hour 'Ignition' Airs

King: And now.. The Main Event of Survivor Series. World Champion Shawn Michaels puts the title, as well as his career on the line when he takes on.. Goldberg in a 'You're Fired' match.

JR: Could this be the end of the greatest wrestler ever to grace a UWA ring or the end of an absolute animal?

King: I don't know, JR. Either way though, it will be a memorable night.

'Goldberg's March' hits and the #1 Contender makes his way to the ring from his dressing room.

JR: This is the most focused you will ever see Goldberg.. Probably ever!

King: Well he has his career to be focused on as well as the World Title.

JR: There is a lot at stake for both parties.

King: No doubt about that!

Goldberg waits in the ring looking extremely focused.

Silence..

'Sexy Boy' hits and The Headliner, The Show Stopper, The Main Event, The Icon, The Greatest UWA Wrestler of all-time comes out. Shawn Michaels stands at the top of the ramp looking down with the World Title around his waist. Fireworks go off on each side. He then slowly walks down the ramp and gets down on his knees to do his usual pyro taunt. He then continues to walk down the ramp with a determined look on his face. He enters the ring with his game face on and doesn't take his eyes off Goldberg as the referee takes the belt from around his waist.

HBKvsGoldbergcopy-1.png

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
'You're Fired' Match
Shawn Michaels (c) vs Goldberg

Both men have their game faces on. They approach each other and Michaels says something to Goldberg. They then look around the arena. You can tell that Michaels says the words, 'This could be the last time.'. They then stand face to face, toe to toe, eye to eye. The referee stands between them and holds the World Title up. Michaels and Goldberg look at it. The referee then signals for the bell to be rung. They lock up immediately Goldberg pushes Michaels to the ropes bu Michaels locks in a side headlock which doesn't last long because Goldberg starts lifting Michaels up like a feather. Due to that, Michaels releases the hold. Michaels then nails a knife-edge chop on Goldberg but that just angers Goldberg and he grabs Michaels by the throat but Michaels kicks Goldberg int he gut numerous times and Goldberg finally releases the choke. Michaels then runs to the ropes behind him and rebounds off in search of a clothesline but Goldberg backdrops him and Michaels almost lands on his feet he was so high. He sells his back as Goldberg then puts a foot on him and the referee counts, 1... Michaels kicks out.

Michaels gets up and turns around into Goldberg who grabs him by the throat and lifts him up over his head. Michaels eventually wriggles and hits Goldberg in the head to land behind him and rebound off the ropes and nail a running one handed bulldog. Michaels then rolls out of the ring to retrieve a weapon. He looks under the ring and pulls some things out and throws them in the ring. They are a bin and a chair. Michaels then rolls in the ring and collects his weapons. Michaels then taunts the crowd while he awaits Goldberg with a chair. Goldberg gets up and Michaels swings but Goldberg catches the chair and then kicks Michaels in the gut and gets the chair off Michaels. The tables have now turned and Goldberg strikes the chair horizontally in the gut of Michaels then drops the chair and nails a big boot to the face of Michaels and Michaels falls down to the canvas. Goldberg though, picks him up and lifts him over his head and then nails a military press powerslam on Michaels and Michaels hits the canvas, selling his back again. Goldberg then puts a foot on the chest of Michaels, 1...2 Michaels kicks out.

Goldberg leans back on the ropes cockily as Michaels slowly stumbles up. Goldberg then charges at him and goes for a clothesline but Michaels ducks. Goldberg then keeps going and rebounds a second time to connect with a thunderous clothesline. Goldberg then exits the ring and goes to get some weapons of his own. He's on the outside looking under the apron for weapons and he pulls out another chair. He pulls the apron down and is greeted with an over the top rope cross-body from the World Champion. Both of them fall down to the ground outside the ring. Michaels is the first to get up but is closely followed by Goldberg. Michaels gets up and throws a right hand to the head of Goldberg as the animal reaches his feet. Goldberg then blocks a second one and kicks Michaels strongly in the gut and lifts him over his head again. He walks over to the barricade and drops Michaels' body over the barricade and Michaels yells, showing his pain. Goldberg then collects him off the barricade and then pins him on the ground outside the ring, 1...2... Michaels kicks out.

Michaels is now struggling and Goldberg is loving it. He goes over to where the chair landed and picks it up. Michaels is climbing the barricade to get to his feet and when he turns around he is greeted with a steel chair show to the head and it busts him open. Goldberg then grabs Michaels and rolls him back in the ring. Goldberg slides the chair in to join the other weapons. He then slides in and hooks the leg of Michaels, 1...2 Michaels kicks out. Goldberg picks up Michaels and throws him into the corner where he is still bleeding from the chair shot. Goldberg grabs the bin and places it in front of Michaels so it is resting on the top of the second ropes on each side. Goldberg then retreats back and appears to be going for a corner shoulder thrust. He then starts charging and.. Michaels moves! Michaels moves and throws the bin at the oncoming Goldberg! Michaels drops to one knee along the rope but then regains balance. Goldberg recovers and turns around, Michaels is standing there with a steel chair and gives Goldberg to steel chair shots to bust him open.

Goldberg seems groggy and Michaels goes to whip him but he reverses and Michaels goes to the ropes. On the rebound Michaels nails a flying forearm on Goldberg and both men fall down. There is no action in the ring for about ten seconds until... Michaels is up! Michaels kips up! Michaels is suddenly alight and he climbs the turnbuckles and gets to the top. He wipes the blood from in his eyes and then leaps off for the diving elbow drop and.. Goldberg rolls out of the way. Michaels gets up quite quickly though and when he gets up.. he gets hit with another chair shot and then Goldberg pins him once he hits the ground, 1...2... Michaels just kicks out. Goldberg goes over to the corner and crouches down. The crowd start booing because they know what it means. Michaels slowly stumbles up ad turns around into an oncoming Goldberg and.. Michaels sidesteps it Goldberg blocks the turnbuckles and turns around into some knife-edge chops. Goldberg though, soon whips Michaels away to the ropes and on the rebound.. Lou Thesz Press! Michaels jumps on Goldberg and rides him down and lands multiple punches.

Michaels gets up and starts to tune up the band, 1...2...3...4...5 Goldberg is up and he turns around into Sweet Chin Music.. Which he blocks he then drops an elbow on Michaels knee and Michaels yells in pain. Goldberg then gets up and grabs Michaels by his hair and sets him up for a Jackhammer but Michaels manages to punch Goldberg in the ribcage enough to make him release it. Michaels then nails some snap jabs and goes for a whip but Goldberg counters and lifts Michaels up in position for a Powerslam and.. Nails it! He then covers, 1...2... Michaels kicks out! Goldberg gets up and cockily has a breather in the corner as Michaels is on the canvas motionless. Once Goldberg decides he's had enough of a breather he goes and approaches the helpless Michaels and... Sweet Chin Music!! Michaels nails Sweet Chin Music to an oncoming Goldberg. Goldberg is out cold and Michaels is motionless as he was before. No-one moves until after around thirty seconds Goldberg starts to actually move. He eventually gets to his knees but is still leaning heaps forward that is when..

Someone comes from in the crowd and enters the ring and gets in the corner with an evil psychotic look on their face.. It' Randy Orton! Orton has come to help Michaels and kill the legend of Goldberg. Goldberg starts to get up and that is when Orton who is still in ring gear but just has an Orton shirt on storms out of the corner in hope of connecting with the punt kick and.. Goldberg manages to dodge it and Orton follows through with the kick. Once he regains composure he turns around to seek revenge on Goldberg and.. Spinebuster!! A thunderous spinebuster goes to Orton. Goldberg then picks Orton up and throws him out of the ring. Goldberg turns around from the ropes and.. Sweet Chin Music!! No, Goldberg blocked it! Goldberg pulls Michaels towards him in hope of connecting a spinebuster but Michaels reverses in midair into a sit-out facebuster. Michaels then rests. Once Goldberg has recovered he gets up and Michaels is on the top rope and connects with a moonsault! Vintage Shawn Michaels! Michaels stays down for a bit but then gets back up.

Michaels gets back up and does the unthinkable.. The Sharpshooter at Survivor Series! Michaels locks it in! Goldberg has nowhere to go, he's in the middle of the ring. Michaels then wrongfully yells out 'It's happening all over again!' Just as Goldberg seems to be about to give up and tap yet another person comes from in the crowd. He runs in and kicks Michaels in the face, thus releasing the Sharpshooter. Everyone in the arena cannot believe it because the man is Bret Hart. Bret Hart stomps away at Michaels. Goldberg is still on the canvas motionless.

'Woooooo!' hits and Ric Flair comes out.

Ric: Hey, hey, hey! What the hell are you doing?!

Bret yells at Ric.

Ric: That's it! Referee end the match! Ring the bell this match is over! We'll sort this out tomorrow night. Bret, you just ruined the night!

Survivor Series goes off the air.