UWA - Universal Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Best Match: DX vs Christian Cage and Randy Orton

Worst Match: Umaga vs X-Pac

Best Angle: Shawn Michaels interview segment

Worst Angle: N/A, all were good

Additional Thoughts: Great show, I cant wait for HBK vs Goldberg simply because both men are big names and if either of them get fired it will be big. And the one night DX reuinion was fun, I was just waiting for Hunter to turn on HBK when they were doing that "are you ready" thing lol.

Overall Rating: 8/10

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : the main event, the ending was surprising, and HBK vs Goldberg will e the hell of a main event, I have to go with HBK on this one..

WM : Well, X-pac vs Umaga, but it was more an angle than a match, and its served its purpose, and was kind of funny

BP : Well, all about HHH and HBk, these two are very in character, especially with the DX thing, but the opening one was good too..

Wp : I'd go with Morrison vs Hardy, because these two are not great talkers. But the promo was kept short, it's just that I can't see these two in a mic' battle lol.

AC : Very good first show, you'e building your storylines very well, Survivor series will be good. And the main event is the match I want to see the most..team cage vs team sting couldb e good too..

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The Main Event. Great way to add to the show by the promo to start the show, it was very well written.

WM - Umaga vs X-Pac just because it was just a way to show DX's power. I would've liked to see the DX stuff grow, but it was OK.

BP - The opening promo setting the stage for the Main Event was pretty good. I didn't expect seeing Christian and Orton teaming up, but it still was a very well written promo.

WP - None really, all served their purpose.

AC - A nice way to debut your new BTB, I'm really hoping you stick with it and not trash the idea. I really liked how most of the show revolved around the Main Event, it made the match seem bigger, like ketchup on a hamburger. Great job, looking forward to what you do with this BTB.

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider

UWA News, Rumors & Spoilers

3 Hour Spectacular?
UWA Ignition is rumored to be holding a 3 Hour Spectacular at some point after Survivor Series. No confirmation or matches announced but the rumor is strong.

Survivor Series Solution
Since Christian Cage, Mr. Kennedy, Sting & Batista have left the company UWA has to fix it's Survivor Series card. The 10 Man Tag has been canned and will be replaced with a different match. CM Punk, Chris Jericho & X-Pac vs Voodoo Kin Mafia & Umaga in a 6 Man Tornado Elimination Tag where Anything goes.

Rumors
Rumors say the TV Title will be renamed. It is unknown what it is though.

Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho is said to be happy backstage especially since he is set to have a title reign soon. He says he is enjoying being a face.

Ken Doane
Ken Doane was about to start a storyline with Batista being his mentor but that has hit a major speed hump due to Batista's leaving. Booker T will be taking Batista's spot after Survivor Series.

UWA Development Results

Reid Flair def. Super Crazy

Johnny Jeter def. Charlie Haas

Cody Rhodes def. Matt Sydal

House Show Results

Jeff Hardy def. John Morrison

Elijah Burke def. Ken Doane

TV Title
Shelton Benjamin def. MVP

Shawn Michaels, HHH, X-Pac & Chris Jericho def. VKM, Umaga & Booker T
IgnitionLogocopy.png

Preview

UWA Ignition comes to you LIVE from Atlanta, Georgia in the The Georgia Dome!

After last week's confusing finish between Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Triple H. Chris Jericho will be speaking to those three superstars on 'The Highlight Reel'. Chris Jericho has expressed interest in the strange ending and wants to find out what is on Randy Orton's mind as well as The Show Stopper's & The Game's. No doubt, this will be an interesting confrontation to say the least and could Randy Orton actually be changing his ways? Or is he just fooling everyone? Tune in to find out.

This week on Ignition there will be another confrontation when John Morrison teams up with the undefeated Elijah Burke to take on Jeff Hardy & CM Punk. CM Punk & Elijah Burke have had their differences in the past and we all know what happened between Morrison & Hardy last week. No doubt this will be a very, very physical bout with no superstar leaving the ring without bruises.

MVP will face Chavo Guerrero in a #1 Contenders match for a shot at the Television Title at Survivor Series against Shelton Benjamin. Both men have expressed interest in the title, stating they are worthy contenders for the title.

UWA is set to investigate into a mystery that has been in UWA for a long time. Who actually owns UWA? Charlie Cosgrove Jr. left the wrestling business decades ago and rumor has it that there has been a few different owners of the company but they have kept themselves anonymous. General Manager Ric Flair and several members of the roster have expressed interest in the mystery and the investigation will begin this Monday on Ignition. Make sure you check it out!

UWA can not wait to see you guys LIVE from Atlanta, Georgia in the The Georgia Dome!

Confirmed Card

#1 Contenders Match for TV Title Shot
Chavo Guerrero vs MVP

Jeff Hardy & CM Punk vs John Morrison & Elijah Burke

Chris Jericho’s ‘Highlight Reel’ with Shawn Michaels, Triple H & Randy Orton​

chessarmy

Nice preview, I read your first show and it was great so hopefully you can continue that momentum with this show. The Jericho highlight reel should be a good segment, looking forward to seeing what happens there

Qwake

Chavo Guerrero vs MVP

Jeff Hardy & CM Punk vs John Morrison & Elijah Burke

Nice house show results and the Preview was good. those to matches sound awesome and the High light reel sounds as though it will be great! check out TNE if you like...

CT Styles

IgnitionLogocopy.png

November 12, 2007

UWA 'Ignition' comes to you LIVE from Atlanta, Georgia in the Georgia Dome! 'Crack Addict' hits as Ignition begins with Pyro going off and fans cheering.

JR: Ladies & Gentleman good evening and welcome to yet another edition of Monday Night 'Ignition'! Tonight we have a great show ahead of us and I personally cannot wait for it to get underway. What about you King?

King: No mean neither JR! I can't wait for the investigation to start as to who is the owner of UWA? i can't wait to find that out!

JR: No neither can I and..

5...4...3...2...1...0 'Break Down the Walls' hits and Chris Jericho stands at the top of the ramp in street clothes doing his signature stance.

JR: ... And as I was saying.. 'The Highlight Reel' should be amazing and I really want to get an insight as to what is going through the minds of Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Triple H.

King: I know, this will be veeery interesting to say the least.

Jericho stands in the ring with his set.

Jericho: Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls & Jerich-O-Holics of all ages welcome to yet another edition of the greatest segment in UWA history.. 'The Highlight Reel'! Tonight will be yet another fantastic show just like all the others when I interview.. 'The Headliner', 'The Show Stopper' Shawn Michaels, the 10 Time World Champion, 'The Game' Triple H and 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton. In case you didn't know last week Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Triple H had a bit of an awkward moment. Take a look..

Replay of the final part of last week's Main Event plays.

Jericho: As you can see my friends Shawn Michaels was in a bit of a pickle when he found out that not his partner Triple H saved him. But, his opponent Randy Orton. Now ladies & gentleman and Jerich-O-Holics of all ages I present to you, without further ado my three guests!

'Burn in My Light' hits and Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring in street clothes.

'The Game' hits and 10-Time World Champion Triple H comes down to the ring in his street clothes.

Finally, 'Sexy Boy' hits and the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring in his gear but with a 'HBK' shirt on and his title over his shoulder.

Jericho: Now all three of you men are three of the greatest in UWA history and there is no doubt about that but this isn't a kiss-ass session this is serious time now and I have some questions that I, want answered and I have some questions the Jerich-O-Holics want answered so let's get down to business. First of all Randy, Why did you save Shawn Michaels last week on 'Ignition'?

Orton: Chris, I wanted to save Shawn Michaels' ass last Monday to make a statement. A statement that will show at any given time and out of nowhere an RKO can come and the lights go out for my opponent. Shawn witnessed that and he will witness it again if he retains against Goldberg because I will be winning my #1 Contenders match at Survivor Series and get my World Title shot and regain what is mine! The World Heavyweight Championship!

Jericho: I think you're bluffing.

Orton: Bluffing what?

Jericho: That wasn't the reason you RKO'd Goldberg. There's another reason you did it, you're lying.

Orton: What the hell are you talking about?

Jericho: You did it for another reason, I can feel it.

Jericho walks towards Orton and gets in his face.

Jericho: C'mon Randy, you can tell us.

Orton: Who the hell do you think you are?! I did it to make a statement! I don't know what you're implying but whatever it is I'm not following.

Jericho walks back calmly and and goes back to being calm.

Jericho: Alright, alright. We'll come back to you Randy.

Orton smirks.

Jericho: What about you, champ? What are your thoughts on this whole situation? Do you trust Flat-Face? Do you trust Triple H? Would Hunter have saved you?

Michaels: One thing for certain is Shawn Michaels doesn't need any saving. Shawn Michaels and take care of himself and I don't know what's going on between you two.

Michaels points at Hunter & Orton.

Michaels: But I smell something fishy.

Jericho: Do you Shawn? Well Hunter Hearst Helmsley, do you and Randy Orton have something going on? A little deal perhaps.

Hunter: We have nothing going on. Shawn, you know I got your back, we've been through the rough times and the great times together and it's been like that for years. What makes you think that I would try to take you out because I don't know about you but a friendship is worth more than a title if you ask me.

Jericho: Mmm, you'd think so wouldn't you. Well Randy, I'm coming back to you now, I know you're lying so how about you tell me the truth? Actually how about you tell us the truth? Why did you RKO Goldberg?

Orton: I already told you why! To regain what's mine the World Heavyweigh..

Triple H: See that's where you're wrong there buddy. You're not regaining what's your's, I am. The 'King of Kings' is going to go back on his throne and I don't care what or who I have to go through to get back on my throne. Shawn, I mentioned before a friendship is worth more than a title but it seems to me you don't think we have a friendship anymore due to the way you're acting.

Shawn: Yeah, well the way you're acting I'm thinking the same thing!

Jericho steps in between the two men.

Jericho: Guys, guys. You two can settle your little problem later I want this question answered. Randy Orton, why did you RKO Goldberg?

Orton opens his mouth then.. 'My Time is Now' hits and John Cena makes his way to the ring and all four men roll their eyes and act annoyed.

Cena: Well, well, well. You all seem to have forgotten about me. Last week I sat back and watched that match and since then I haven't opened my mouth. Well now it's time! You two are both saying you'll regain what's yours, the UWA World Title well you can imagine it's yours but look who's waist it's around! I am going into that match with a mindset that will make me prevail. Randy, even I can tell you're lying, Shawn you're having a midlife crisis and Hunter, you're living in the past. I will walk into that ring on November 25 and I will have a message for every single member of this roster and it goes like this.. 'You want some?! Come get some!'

Cena drops the mic and stares at all four men.

Jericho: Alright now...

'Goldberg's March' hits and Goldberg comes out in his street clothes.

Goldberg: Now I'm not one to talk much but you guys have no idea what's going on. Chris, just give up trying to be a news reporter and you three, quit talking tough. I'm out here for one reason and one reason only. You three are fighting over a World Title match and whoever wins faces the winner of Me & Shawn's match and this is where my message comes in... Who's Next?!

Goldberg turns quickly at Michaels.

Goldberg: ... You're Next!!

Michaels has his pokerface on but out of nowhere a Superkick comes and clocks Goldberg right on the jaw knocking him down. Orton immediately RKO's Triple H and the 'Highlight Reel' set is getting destroyed. Michaels lands another Superkick on the jaw of Cena and he is down and out right when Orton RKO's Jericho through a piece of the set. Michaels backs away from the body of Cena and Orton backs away from the body of Jericho and both men's backs touch. They turn around and look at each other. The moment becomes very awkward and neither man knows how to act. Orton slowly leaves keeping his eye on Michaels who soon does the same.

JR: Well we still don't know what is going on with Randy Orton or Shawn Michaels or Triple H. One things for sure though, Shawn Michaels & Triple H's friendship seems to be deteriorating.

King: I think you're right, JR. But I have a feeling something is going on with Michaels & Orton.

Commercial Break

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and Elijah Burke makes his way to the ring.

JR: Here is a man who is 32-0. Undefeated is Elijah Burke, could it become 33-0 at the end of this match?

King: I don't know but judging by what Burke is capable of, it's definitely not out of the question.

John Morrison's music hits and he walks down the ramp.

JR: Yet another exciting piece of young talent in John Morrison. Sure, he might be cocky, well extremely cocky but I am judging him on his in-ring performance and so far, I'm impressed.

King: So am I, JR. John Morrison may be a cocky character but who cares? I don't. John Morrison is the future of this business along with Elijah Burke.

Jeff Hardy's music hits and he comes down to the ring.

JR: Speaking of young exciting talents. Nothing is more exciting than Jeff Hardy in the ring.

King: No doubt about that, JR.

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk comes out to a massive pop.

JR: Well, all of these men are all exciting young members of the roster! I feel like a broken record.

King: And I am a fan of each one.

Match 1
Tag Team
CM Punk & Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke & John Morrison

CM Punk & John Morrison start off in the ring. They circle around the ring and then close in on each other. Morrison swings but Punk catches his fist and counters into an armbar that gets Morrison down to the canvas. Punk applies more pressure to the submission and Morrison shows his pain. Morrison takes the pain for a bit longer until he manages to start getting to his feet and elbowing Punk in the sternum. Morrison eventually gets to his feet and is still locked in the submission with his back facing Punk. The hold finally gets broken when Morrison kicks back and hits Punk's kneecap and Punk drops to one knee as Morrison nurses his arm. Both men have breathers respectively until they both, at the same time decide to inflict pain on one another. Punk charges at Morrison but Morrison sidesteps Punk and throws him over the ropes. As Punk is on the outside and the referee makes the count Morrison has a breather and taunts the crowd. Punk is on the outside leaning on the barricade recovering when his back starts to get hammered away with punches from Morrison.

Morrison eventually gets Punk back tot he ground and starts to kick him until Hardy comes around to the aid of his partner. Morrison flees but from behind Morrison appears Burke, his partner. Burke charges at Jeff and nails a 4-Up punching combo that completely knocks Hardy down tot he ground and leaves him motionless. Meanwhile back in the ring Morrison continues to taunt the crowd until a recovered Punk enters from behind and runs at Morrison from behind, who is still taunting the crowd. Punk nails a running forearm to the back of Morrison and then continues hammering away at Morrison with forearm shots. Morrison turns around and tries to defend himself but instead gets caught off-guard and gets hit with a kicking combo from Punk followed by a whip to the corner. Punk follows up with a clothesline and and bulldog combo and Punk has the momentum. Punk starts taunting the crowd for the Anaconda Vice as Morrison slowly stumbles up. Morrison grabs the top rope and then stumbles around groggily and Punk grabs him in position but gets elbowed in the side of the head and Morrison somehow nails a sit-out facebuster.

Both men are down due to exhaustion and pain. Morrison starts to crawl towards Burke and Punk moves towards a recovered Hardy. Both men eventually get the tags at the same time. Burke enters as does Hardy and they charge at each other. Hardy nails a lariat-like move on Burke thus taking him down. Hardy leaps immediately onto Burke for the cover, 1... Burke kicks out. Both men get up and Hardy gets the first bit of offense again with a kick which Burke catches. Burke holds Hardy's foot but gets nailed with a mule kick and he hits the canvas again and gets pinned, 1...2 Burke kicks out. Both men get up and Hardy goes for another kick but Burke catches it again and this time nails a deadly uppercut that knocks Hardy down again. Burke then runs to the corner and knocks CM Punk off the apron. He turns around into a kick to the gut and gets lifted up for a suplex but gets out of it after kneeing Hardy in the head in the air and lands back on the canvas in front of Hardy where he nails a dropkick on Hardy. Hardy starts to get back up but Burke is already prepared.

Hardy gets up and Burke lifts him up for a vertical suplex and.. Nails it. Burke starts circling Hardy again, measuring him. Once Hardy is up Burke appears behind him and nails a back suplex. He then rolls back and hooks the leg of Hardy, 1...2... Punk breaks it up. Burke is frustrated at Punk and goes to punch him off the apron but he jumps off the apron and the crowd cheer. Burke turns around and Hardy leaps onto his shoulders for a hurracanrana but Burke counters into a Powerbomb and then cockily tags in Morrison. Morrison goes over to the motionless Hardy who is near the ropes and nails a standing shooting star splash pin, 1...2...Ropebreak. Hardy grabs the rope. Morrison is frustrated and signals to the crowd for the 'Morrison Makeover'. The crowd boo but Morrison loves it. Hardy gets up via the ropes and turns around into a kick to the gut and Morrison positions him in the middle of the ring and rebounds off the ropes and goes for the 'Morrison Makeover' and... Hardy moves! Morrison stumbles and loses his balance and eventually turns around to see a fresh CM Punk.

Punk kicks Morrison numerous times for a combo that knocks Morrison forward, nursing his stomach. Punk then gets his arms in a double underhook position and lift him up to nail a textbook double underhook backbreaker. Burke starts to show his frustration on the apron as Punk goes for the pin, 1...2... Burke breaks it up. Jeff Hardy enters and goes for Burke but Burke runs as well and leaps up and connects with a diving clothesline that takes out Hardy. Punk then goes for Burke but gets nailed with a dropkick. Burke then uses the time he has to drag Morrison to his corner. Burke then goes on the apron and leans over to make contact with the motionless Morrison and gets the tag. Burke runs in and measures Punk who is stumbling up off the ropes. Punk turns around and Burke gets him in position for the Elijah Experience (A Rolling Cutter) by getting him in an inverted facelock and then spins under him and nails he deadly 'Elijah Experience'. Burke covers him, 1...2...3

Winners - Elijah Burke & John Morrison

Burke helps up Morrison and they celebrate in the ring.

JR: Well that extremely talented athlete, Elijah Burke is now 33-0 here in UWA a feat that not many would have achieved.

King: No, only few professional wrestlers are good enough to reach that level of performances. And in my opinion, Elijah Burke is worthy of it.

JR: I had a feeling you would say that. Yes, Elijah Burke is an amazingly talented athlete but I think his attitude could be better.

King: No-one's perfect, JR and that's something you fail to understand.

JR sighs.

Commercial Break

JR: Ladies & Gentleman welcome back and King, we have just received word that General Manager Ric Flair has announced that tonight's main event will be Randy Orton taking on John Cena. General Manager Ric Flair also stated that there would be a stipulation added to the match, The Loser is suspended for thirty days. Ric Flair will announce it into more detail later on in the evening.

King: Well what a stipulation that is and that will mean Triple H will only have one opponent at Survivor Series, not two!

JR: Well what a main event this will be!

'Ooooh Chavo!' hits and Chavo Guerrero makes his way to the ring.

JR: Well ladies & gentleman this following match is for a shot at the UWA Television Title at Survivor Series. One of the biggest championships in sports-entertainment today.

King: That's right it is. I've held that title before and it means a lot.

JR: Chavo expressed interest in the title when it was announced there would be a #1 Contender match this week and he got in.

Chavo starts walking down the ramp doing his usual taunts when.. MVP runs down the ramp with a steel chair and nails a chair shot to the back of Chavo's head and he drops to the ground. MVP continues to beat down Chavo with the steel chair. Security comes down the ramp and eventually restrain MVP.

Commercial Break

General Manager Ric Flair is standing in the ring holding a bag with MVP.

Flair: Alright, I have been meaning to come out here all night for many different reasons, regarding different things. But what MVP just did made me have to come out now.

Ric pauses for a second.

Flair: Montel, That match that you were meant to compete in before the commercial break was for a shot at the TV title. Now, since you just took out your opponent then, before he even entered the ring we can't hold that match. And son, There's one thing 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair has to get off his chest... I like your style!

JR: What?!

King: You heard him!

Flair: And MVP, I am going to award you the match. So Ladies & Gentleman at Survivor Series it will be Shelton Benjamin taking on MVP!

JR: What?! That's not right! He beat the hell out of Chavo and gets rewarded for it?!

King: Well thats a hell of an announcement!

Flair: And MVP, Since I like your style so much I think I might make it a steel chair on a pole match!

King: Another exciting announcement!

Flair: Alright MVP, you got what you wanted now you may leave the ring.

MVP leaves looking very happy.

Flair: Alright let's get down to business. You may have heard tonight that tonight's Main Event is Randy Orton vs John Cena. You also may have heard that there is a stipulation in that match and that is whoever loses is suspended for a month. Well I also have another surprise for that match, it will be a special referee match with the referee being none other then the UWA World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels!

Crowd Pop

JR: Well this will be interesting to say the least.

Flair: You & Randy Orton are rumored to have something going on, Shawn. So this will be the ultimate test won't it? Who's side are you on? And speaking of Shawn Michaels, yet another stipulation will be added to your match. Whoever wins is not the World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd is confused.

Flair: No, Whoever wins that match will become the Undisputed Champion!

JR: What!?

King: How?!

Flair: Because on that night Montel Vontavios Porter and Shelton Benjamin will not be competing for the Television Championship they will be competing for another title which I will mention later. Instead we will unify the TV & World titles into the Undisputed Championship! Now, Benjamin & MVP must be confused well they won't be any longer because the Limousine ridin', jet flying, kiss stealin', wheelin' dealing, son of a gun has had an idea for a while on whether the UWA should introduce a new title and well, we have ladies & gentleman the newest title in UWA is.. The Prodigy Championship!

Crowd Cheer as Flair lifts up the new title from a bag he has been holding.

Flair: So, Shelton Benjamin your title, the TV title is now retired and you will be competing for this one! Ladies & Gentleman thank you for your time and I'll be back later.. Woooooo!!

JR: Well there was some controversial announcements in that message to say the least and I, myself am not happy with some of them but hey, who cares what Ol' JR thinks.

King: Oh JR, don't be such a crybaby!

Commercial Break

'Can You Dig it Sucka?!' hits and Booker T comes out accompanied by Ken Doane.

JR: Well here is Booker t who is Ken Doane's new mentor. Booker T stated on UWA.com that he was going to wrestle tonight to show Ken how it's done.

King: Now doubt Booker will show him how it's done. I mean, this is Booker T, a legend of the company.

JR: I agree 100% with you there, King.

5...4...3...2...1...0 'Break Down the Walls' hits and the legend, Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring.

King: What?! Chris Jericho's his opponent!

JR: Aw man, this will be a slobber knocker!

Match 2
Single
Chris Jericho vs Booker T w/Ken Doane

Booker & Doane discuss things in the corner before the bell rings. Booker & Jericho close in on each other and smirk before locking up. Booker pushes Jericho to the ropes and knees him in the gut before whipping him to the opposite ropes. Once Jericho rebounds Booker goes for a Harlem Kick but Jericho dodges it and pokes Booker in the eye. Booker is groggy and Jericho takes advantage of that and nails a step-up Enzuiguri that knocks Booker down to one knee and then down to the canvas. Jericho then hooks the leg, 1...2 Booker kicks out. Jericho guides Booker up and shoves him into the corner where he starts to nail some knife-edge chops to the chest of Booker. Booker takes about five chops until he finally counters one. Booker catches Jericho's arm and locks him in an arm twist. But it doesn't last long because as soon as it's locked Booker nailed a hook kick to the jaw of Jericho and he falls down to the canvas. Booker follows him down and pins him, 1...2 Jericho kicks out. Booker picks Jericho up by his hair and scoops him up and then throws him down nailing a scoop slam.

Booker then rebounds back off the ropes and comes back with a knee drop to the head of Jericho and follows it up with another pin, 1...2... Jericho manages to kick out. Jericho slowly gets up to his knees but gets kicked strongly in the gut by Booker when he is crawling up. Booker treats him like dirt, taunting him and kicking him. Booker then goes back to the ropes and rebounds off in search of an offensive move but out of nowhere Jericho leaps up and nails a drop-toe-hold. Booker falls face-first to the canvas and Jericho immediately goes for the Walls of Jericho but Booker manages to put up a fight with Jericho who has a hold of one of his legs. Booker eventually reaches in front and grabs the ropes thus making Jericho have to give up. Jericho awaits Booker as he gets to his feet and goes for a back suplex but Booker elbows back and gets Jericho in the face. Jericho is groggy and Booker nails a spinning heel kick and Jericho falls down to the canvas but smartly rolls out of the ring. Booker taunts the crowd confidently but gets boos in return. What Jericho is unaware of on the outside is..

.. Ken Doane. Ken Doane jumps Jericho from behind while Booker distracts the referee. Doane hammers away at the helpless Jericho on the outside and punches and kicks wherever is vulnerable. Booker then signals to Ken to flee and he does. Booker exits the ring and collects the hurt Jericho and rolls him into the ring. Booker then pins him, 1...2... Jericho kicks out. Booker is frustrated and argues with the referee but to no avail. Booker stomps away at Jericho until the referee restrains him. Jericho slowly gets up and Booker laughs at him as he does it. Booker stands there and offers Jericho a free shot. Jericho swings but barely even makes contact with Booker who just smirks at Jericho and then goes for a knife-edge chop but Jericho comes to his senses and blocks the hit and wags his finger at a surprised Booker and the crowd give a massive pop. Jericho nails a knife-edge chop and another and keeps going until Booker reaches the corner. Jericho retreats back a few steps then charges at the ropes and springboards off them and nails a dropkick on the cornered Booker who falls forward.

Booker is groggy in front of the turnbuckles and Jericho climbs to the top rope and measures Booker then leaps off with a top rope flying forearm to the back of Booker's head but Booker somehow dodges it. Jericho miraculously lands on his feet but when he lands Booker had his knee ready to drive into Jericho's gut. Jericho stands there nursing his stomach as Booker rebounds off the ropes and goes for the scissors kick and.. Jericho catches his foot and drives him into the mat face-first and tries to grab his other leg and twist him over. Booker fights and so does Jericho. Jericho nearly twists over and just has to get hold of Booker's other leg. Booker somehow though uses all of his leg strength to twist Jericho off and make him land on the canvas. Booker nurses his legs and limps up. Jericho slowly gets up as well and Booker risks it all and goes for the Book End but as he lifts Jericho up, Jericho uses that momentum to reposition himself and nail a Codebreaker! Jericho then runs to the ropes, nails a Lionsault and pins, 1...2...3!

Winner - Chris Jericho via Pinfall

Jericho slowly gets up and the referee lifts his arm up in victory.

JR: Good god almighty what a match.

King: I thought Booker had the win near the end, twice! But Jericho somehow got the win and it was one hell of a win.

Ken Doane enters the ring as Jericho celebrates and appears behind him to try and nail a Low Blow but Jericho turns around and catches Ken in the act. Ken backs away as Jericho smirks. Jericho pretends to chase him and Ken runs out of the ring and flees.

King: Haha! Did you see that JR?! Ken Doane tried to Low Blow Jericho but got caught in the act.

JR: I did see it JR, haha and I don't think Ken Doane will be trying any of that against Jericho in the future.

King: No neither do I.

Commercial Break

In General Manager Ric Flair's Office

Triple H barges in.

Hunter: Ric, Why the hell aren't I in the Main Event tonight? I don't understand why that Vanilla Ice impersonator and Frying Pan face idiot are in the Main Event. It says it has something to do with what I was involved with earlier tonight.

Ric: Hunter, Don't get me wrong, you are a legend of this company but I am an even bigger one and guess who calls the shots, pal. The wheelin', dealin' son of a gun. That's who! You're not in the main event tonight because I thought I'd give you the night off so you could sit back and watch the Main Event to see how Shawn acts, so you could determine whether your friendship is deteriorating or not.

Hunter: Ric, I don't need friends. Friends in the world of professional wrestling mean nothing. Friendships can be as string as Mark Henry one minute and as thin as a hairline the next. Sure, I'd like to have trust in Shawn but the way he's been acting lately that's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Ric: I see, well since 'The Nature Boy' is such a nice guy he'll give you a match tonight in fact, it's next. Hunter, you're facing the man behind you.

Triple H turns around and Shawn Michaels' Survivor Series opponent Goldberg is behind him.

Ric: Good luck.

Commercial Break

'Goldberg's March' hits and Goldberg comes to the ring via his dressing room.

JR: Now here is an absolute animal, Goldberg!

King: I agree with you there JR, Goldberg is so strong and so intimidating in the ring.

'King of Kings' hits and Triple H makes his way to the ring.

JR: But you can't ignore this man. One of the legends of the company, Triple H.

King: He is a 10 Time World Champion and shows no sign of slowing down. This should be yet another amazing match.

Match 3
Single
Triple H vs Goldberg

They stand toe to toe and exchange trash talk and then begin. Goldberg grabs Triple H by the throat but immediately gets kicked strongly in the gut by Triple H and Goldberg nurses his stomach. Triple H then kicks Goldberg in the face straight away and that knocks Goldberg back up. Triple H then rebounds off the ropes and comes back in search of a clothesline but Goldberg just grabs Triple H by the throat and lifts him up. Hunter manages to wriggle free and land in front of Goldberg who nails a big boot to the face of Hunter who falls down to the canvas. Goldberg covers him, 1... Hunter kicks out. Hinter gets back up and Goldberg rebounds off the ropes and tries to clothesline Hunter but he ducks. Hunter then runs to the ropes and rebounds off. Goldberg turns around and gets hit with a high knee from Hunter. Goldberg stumbles back but doesn't hit the canvas. Hunter goes behind Goldberg as he does 180 and nails a facebuster. Goldberg is all groggy and Hunter sets him up for a Pedigree but Goldberg reverses into a backdrop and has a breather. As Triple H gets up Goldberg awaits him.

Goldberg grabs Hunter by the throat and lifts him up over his head again Goldberg walks with him above his head and then nails a military press drop and Hunter sells the pain heaps. Goldberg crouches in the corner as Hunter tries to get up. Hunter finally gets to his feet and groggily turns around into an oncoming Goldberg but manages to come to his senses and jump out of the way. Goldberg hits the post through the turnbuckles and comes out screaming in pain like an animal. Triple H then approaches the hurt Goldberg and fires away with deadly right hands. One after another. Goldberg reaches the corner and Hunter whips him to the opposite corner and follows him and immediately nails a running clothesline to the cornered Goldberg. Goldberg stumbles forward and Triple H nails a backdrop and covers, 1...2 Goldberg kicks out. Goldberg gets up at about the same time as Hunter and Hunter begins to unload some strong right hands that knock Goldberg back. Hunter grabs Goldberg by the head and pushes it down to nail a knee to the gut. Hunter then whips Goldberg to the ropes.

On the rebound Goldberg out of nowhere nails a powerful clothesline that knocks Triple H inside-out. Goldberg starts yelling and getting worked up like an aggravated animal. Goldberg grabs Hunter by his long hair and stands him up. He then grabs him by the throat and lifts him over his head. Goldberg keeps him up there for a while until he turns that into a front powerslam. Goldberg puts a foot on the chest of Hunter, 1...2... Hunter kicks out. Goldberg then taunts the crowd for the spear and crouches in the corner measuring Hunter. Hunter eventually starts to get up selling his back and an oncoming Goldberg is there but Hunter sticks his boot out and Goldberg runs into a big boot from Triple H. Goldberg falls back and seems quite hurt. Hunter stomps away at him as he is on the ground but then lifts him up to his knees and puts him in a double underhook position. Hunter has the Pedigree set up and.. Goldberg reverses again into a backdrop. This time Hunter gets up quite quickly and whips Goldberg to the ropes. Goldberg rebounds and Hunter nails a Double AA Spinebuster on him!

Goldberg sells it beautifully and Hunter sets up for a third attempt at the Pedigree. Goldberg gets up slowly and once he is on two feet Hunter kicks him in the gut but Goldberg retaliates when he is bent over and charges forward driving his shoulder into the gut of Hunter and forcing Hunter into the corner. Goldberg grabs Hunter by the throat and throws him in the middle of the ring. Triple H hits the canvas and gets up facing the wrong way. He turns around and.. Smash! A spear connects! Goldberg then picks up the lifeless body of Hunter and sets him up for a Jackhammer and nails it, 1...2...3

Winner - Goldberg via Pinfall

Goldberg yells at the crowd and signals a title around his waist.

JR: Well that is a handy victory for the #1 Contender, Goldberg!

King: Yes and what a back and forth match it was with Goldberg just snatching the victory with a deadly spear.

JR: Could this be Shawn Michaels fate at Survivor Series?

Commercial Break

Shawn Michaels is seen walking to the ring but runs into someone. He runs into Randy Orton. They stare toe to toe, eye to eye silently.

'My Time is Now' hits and John Cena makes his way to the ring.

JR: Well here is a man whom if he loses will not be wrestling for a month. No doubt he'll be giving it all tonight, as he always does.

King: Actually I'm rooting for Randy Orton I want to see him beat Triple H at Survivor Series and take on Shawn Michaels. That will be an interesting match up.

JR: Of course that will be, but my question is, Are they working together?

'Sexy Boy' hits and World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring.

JR: Now here is the special referee, I cannot wait to see who wins this match it will be interesting which side it goes.

King: No doubt about that JR.

'Burn in My Light' hits and 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton walks down the ramp.

JR: Here is a man that could be working with Shawn Michaels. I am not sure and I don't think I'm the only one.

King: You're definitely not alone JR.

Main Event
Loser is Suspended for a Month
Special Referee - Shawn Michaels
John Cena vs Randy Orton

Orton smirks and circles around the ring a little bit as Cena just keeps his eyes on him the whole time. They then move in and lock up, both men use all their strength but neither gains an inch. They give up and then lock up again. Cena pushes Orton to the corner and then releases it after Michaels orders him to. Cena holds his arms up to prove his innocence and Michaels acknowledges it but Orton uses that opportunity to poke Cena in the eye and shoves him in the corner. Orton starts to kick mercilessly until Cena hits the ground but Orton doesn't let up. He keeps stomping him while he is lying in the corner until Michaels restrains him. Michaels gives Cena a chance to get up and then allows the match to continue. Cena nails a right hand followed by another and Orton becomes a bit groggy. Cena uses that to go for a clothesline but Orton ducks and when Cena turns around Orton leaps up for an RKO but Cena pushes him away and Orton lands on his back. Cena covers, 1... Orton kicks out. Orton rolls over and gets back to his feet and approaches Cena. Cena goes for a kick to the gut but Orton catches.

Orton then throws Cena's foot back down and nails a deadly European Uppercut that knocks Cena back to the corner. Cena comes out of the corner but walks straight into a textbook standing vertical dropkick. Orton the covers, 1...2... Cena kicks out and Michaels does a fair count. Cena stumbles up and Orton already awaits him. Orton goes straight to Cena and unleashes rapid forearm shots to the face of him and then gets him to the ropes and whips him to the opposite ones. Orton awaits Cena on the rebound but Cena nails a flying shoulder block that takes out Orton. Cena is suddenly on fire. He taunts the crowd numerous times and climbs the turnbuckles to reach the top rope. He measures Orton as he stumbles up and once Orton is on his knees Cena leaps off with a flying leg drop to the back of Orton's head. Orton's face gets driven into the canvas and Cena automatically goes for the STFU. Cena grabs Orton's foot and tries to get it in position but Orton fights back and eventually turns over and kicks Cena away before he could lock in the deadly maneuver.

Orton gets back to his feet and Cena charges at him and stops to nail a kick to the gut. As Orton bends over to nurse his stomach Cena sprints behind Orton to the ropes then leaps over him to perform the throwback. Cena then does his 'Word Life' taunt to the crowd and measures Orton who gets up. Orton swings for a clothesline but Cena ducks and gets him in position for the spin-out powerbomb and he nails it. Cena then starts measuring Orton again. Finally, Orton gets to his feet and walks into Cena who lifts him up in a Fireman's Carry and ready to nail the FU but Orton elbows and knees Cena in the head and Orton escapes. Orton leaps up and attempts the RKO but Cena pushes him away to the ropes. Orton is leaning on the ropes and Cena charges at him. Orton manages to move and Cena flies through the ropes and lands on the apron. Orton grabs Cena's head and shoots him throat-first onto the top rope. Orton then drags Cena through the second and top rope so his feet are the only things resting on it. Orton is keeping him lifted and then.. Drives Cena head-first onto the canvas delivering a deadly DDT.

Orton goes for the cover and Michaels does a slow count, 1.......2...... Cena gets a shoulder up. Orton looks frustrated at Michaels but doesn't do anything. Orton guides Cena up and performs a snapmare followed by a chinlock. Cena struggles but eventually gets to the ropes and Michaels instructs Orton do release the hold, he does but reluctantly. Orton guides Cena up again and sets him up for a suplex. Orton has him vertically in the air and is about to nail it when Cena suddenly comes to life and drops back down. Cena then lifts up Orton and nails a quick jumping release fisherman suplex and both men stay on the canvas due to exhaustion. Cena is the first to start moving followed by Orton. Michaels doesn't do the count allowing the men to get a well earned rest. Cena backdrops an oncoming Orton then lifts his hand up. Cena does his 'You Can't See Me' taunt over a fallen Orton and rebounds off the ropes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle and... He nails it! Cena measures Orton as he stumbles up nursing his sore face. Orton gradually turns around groggily and..

Cena lifts him up for the FU and Orton isn't as active when he is lifted up this time and.. Cena nails it! Orton gets hit with the FU and Michaels makes the count, 1..............2........... Michaels drags Orton's hand to the ropes and calls a ropebreak! Cena is furious and stands up and looks at Michaels. Michaels & Cena stare at each other. Cena is confused and asks why while shaking his head then shoves Michaels. Michaels remains in the position he was in after being pushed and just pauses then.. Sweet Chin Music! Michaels nails Sweet Chin Music on an unsuspecting Cena. Michaels helps up Orton and stands up Cena. Michaels holds Cena in place and... RKO!! Orton nails the RKO and Michaels does a fast count, 123!

Winner - Randy Orton via Pinfall

Orton gets up and celebrates as his theme song play through the arena. He then goes over to Michaels and offers a handshake. Michaels looks at the hand then looks at Orton's face. Michaels walks off and leaves the ring. Orton is left behind yelling and asking what is with Michaels and who's side is he on.

JR: This just gets more confusing by the minute! Who's side is Michaels on? And John Cena is suspended!

King: I know JR and I don't know about Michaels, he makes it look like he's on Orton's side but won't shake his hand.

Commercial Break

We return and Ric Flair is seen in the ring with some investigators.

Ric: Wooo, ladies & gentleman tonight marks the night we begin the investigation into who owns UWA. You see, since a few decades ago when Charlie Cosgrove left the wrestling business a few different people have taken over the company but no-one actually knows who it is currently. So yours truly, myself will be accompanied with these two investigators here what are your names?

Investigator #1: Mark.

Investigator #2: John.

Ric: You people will be helping myself and a few of the superstars on the roster finally find out who the owner is. I have been wanting to find this out for years my friends and the opportunity has finally come.

Right when Ric says that numerous security guards come to the ring and attack Ric Flair and the investigators. They do not relent until Ric & the Investigators stop moving. One of them grabs a microphone.

Security Guard: The owner has sent this message.. 'Don't bother because the punishment will be worse than this one'

UWA Ignition goes off the air.

Survivor Series Card

SurvivorSeriesPostercopy.png

Confirmed Matches

HBKvsGoldbergcopy.png

HHHCenaOrtoncopy.png

Minus Cena.

HardyvsMorrisoncopy.png

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Highlight Reel: The interview with Randy at the start was very good imo, with Randy and Jericho both in character well. From there the actual interview kept getting better, and delivered well. Cena’s part was good, and Goldberg made his statement. Nice ending with Randy and Shawn. You definitely have me interested with segments like these.

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison and Elijah Burke: A nice tag team match that built up well. Elijah definitely seems to be getting a huge push, and you keep doing it effectively.

MVP attack: Lol, I feel ripped off. j/k, it served its purpose.

Flair promo: MVP’s rewarding was unexpected yet good. I got a bit lost in the rest of the promo, but then understood what you meant. Not a bad promo, but not your best.

Booker T vs Chris Jericho: A well paced match, seemed like the length was just about perfect. I like how Ken had a more active roll in this match

HHH and Flair: Nice little promo to set up a big match. Better than the earlier Flair one.

Goldberg vs HHH: Was decent, and I liked how Goldberg wasn’t on the defensive for too long, except when he made mistakes. Made the match really in character. Good match.

John Cena vs Randy Orton: Good action throughout the match, and a very nice ending with Michaels helping Orton defeat Cena. With Orton vs HHH at Survivor Series I think this whole thing is going to end there. The finish to this match was very good, and has kept me wondering.

Investigation: This is a good segment, and makes me wonder what will come of this. I am thinking the owner may be Eric Bischoff. I am not sure why though lol.

BM: Main Event.

WM: I felt that all of your matches were well written.

BP: The closing one or the Highlight Reel, both were really good.

WP: Ric Flair announcing the Undisputed Title. As I said, it did confuse me a bit, and I felt your others were better.

AC: Nice show, and all of your feuds seem to be building nicely. This show has also made me wonder what you are doing with Cena.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton/Cena is really a great read.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: I'll go for the opening one but Flair's ending one is also quite interesting

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show man and Survivor Series is going to be good. I hope you can continue this running for long.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Orton vs Cena. Pretty surprised about Cena losing and getting suspended, I didn't think it would come this early. The tag match with Punk and Hardy and Morrison was pretty good too. I got a laugh out of seeing Punk and Hardy team together, if I had both of them I would have them feud.

WM - None Really.

BP - The highlight reel was pretty well written, including lots of interaction between superstars.

WP - The retirement of the Television title. It was a little awkward, and I was surprised Shelton didn't have a bigger bitch fit.

AC - Good show man, things are going really good. Good match and promo writing for your show. The end segment was pretty interesting, but trying to find the owner is pretty unique, because I assume they would know who the owner is but not here. Keep up the good work.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Cena vs Orton, but man, you are losing main eventers damn fast. I know you had a lot, but in a matter of three shows you got rid of Sting, Batista, Christian Cage and now John Cena for a month. It's a shame to me.

WM: None

BP: I am going with the Highlight Reel. Excellent Y2J in character promo, with him doing all what he could to provoque a confrontation between his three guests, and being a smart ass. I didn't like though HHH saying friendship was more important than the title, it doesn't sound as something HHH would say, even if he was face.

WP: The Ric Flair one after awarding MVP the match. The whole issue with the new titles and unifying matches got really messy and difficult to understand.

AC: Good show, if you take away the melee of the Flair promo, it was a good show in matches and in promos. I am shocked about the enourmous Elijah Burke push. Keep up the good work

CT Styles

CMS said:
BM: Cena vs Orton, but man, you are losing main eventers damn fast. I know you had a lot, but in a matter of three shows you got rid of Sting, Batista, Christian Cage and now John Cena for a month. It's a shame to me.

Don't worry, it'll be fixed soon.:shifty:

John

Best Match: Orton vs. john cena was amazing.

Worst Match: none really. all were great.

Best Promo: flair's

Worst Promo: none really

Additional Feedbacks: great show. cant wait for survivors series and may i say that in the survivor series posted with hhh, orton and cena why dont you put a line through cena? 6/10.

CT Styles

WrestlingInsidercopy.png

New Logo
UWA has a new logo!
NewLogocopy.png

UWA News

3 Hour Spectacular Rumors
As already stated there is rumors that there will be a 3 Hour Spectacular at some point and the rumors are becoming stronger. Some say that it will be a 'King of the Ring' show and some say it will be a PPV like show. No-one has confirmed anything yet but it seems quite a strong possibility.

New Talent
UWA has reportedly been speaking to current free agent Rob Van Dam. Whether there has been a contract signed is unknown but he seems interested in joining the company.

Talent Clean Out
While UWA seems to be signing talent it is also releasing talent. BG James & Kip James AKA Voodo Kin Mafia/VKM are expected to leave the company after Survivor Series where their minor feud with X-Pac will conclude. They will most likely return to TNA.

Undertaker/Rock Update
The Undertaker is scheduled to make his return sometime after Survivor Series to have a feud with MVP. The Rock has been absent from UWA Television for a while now. He has been out with a 'Kayfabe' calf injury but has in fact been filming 'WWE Films' latest project 'Justice'. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson plays Brett Thompson a man who is framed by a gang of criminals and does their sentence in jail. He then is released from jail and attempts to gain revenge.

Survivor Series Main Event
People have been saying to be ready for a massive surprise at Sunday week's Survivor Series Main Event. No-one has said a word on what it means but keep reading as we try to uncover more information.

Development
Expect to see Super Crazy, Jamie Noble, Snitsky, Charlie Haas and Val Venis to be elevated to the main roster soon. This doesn't mean they are in line for a big storyline or anything they will just be elevated due to the releases of VKM, Christian Cage, Sting, Batista & Mr. Kennedy.

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Notes
Stone Cold will be added to the 'UWA Legends' section sometime in the near future.

TNA Ratings
TNA ratings have improved a little bit with them getting a 1.6 compared to UWA's 3.7. TNA has really gained a lot since their merging with WCW especially from their current Main Event and Upper Midcard scene including Edge, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Carlito, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Matt Morgan, Mr. Kennedy, Sting, Christian Cage & Batista.

TNA Talent Signed
UWA has signed two members of the TNA Roster it is unknown who yet.

Other Talent Signed
UWA has signed two free agents who are expected to make their debut quite soon. AJ Styles will not be featured on UWA for a while since he is training with these two.

Another New Title?
Another new title is rumored to be in the works.

Official UWA 'Ignition' Preview from UWA.com

IgnitionLogocopy.png

UWA comes to you LIVE from Pennsylvania, Hershey in the Giant Center!

After last week's ending to the Main Event John Cena was put on a month-long vacation. If Shawn Michaels wasn't the referee then maybe Randy Orton would be the one on vacation but it was not to be. This week Shawn Michaels will not be in action but will be in Randy Orton's corner when he takes on Goldberg. Since Goldberg is Michaels' opponent at Survivor Series he would have no choice but to side with 'The Legend Killer'. Will he get along with Orton? Or will the egos collide? Tune in this Monday Night to find out!

Booker T, Ken Doane's mentor has added Ken to the card at Survivor Series. That's right, Booker T requested Ken take on the undefeated Elijah Burke at Survivor Series. Ric Flair accepted the request and it is now official. Ken Doane w/Booker T takes on Elijah Burke in an attempt to break the streak. Speaking of Booker T, he is said to be furious with how he lost to Chris Jericho and is seeking revenge. Booker stated that Jericho should watch his back because no-one embarrasses Booker T and gets away with it.

Chris Jericho will also be in action tonight as he gets prepared to team up with CM Punk & X-Pac to take on the team of VKM & Umaga in a 6 Man Elimination Tag Match. Chris Jericho will be taking on Shelton Benjamin and his partner CM Punk will be taking on Benjamin's opponent MVP. Ric Flair stated it would be an almost 100% Survivor Series showcase night.

Triple H will be taking on Umaga, VKM's partner. VKM stated they will be watching Umaga from the sidelines. Triple H threatened to beat the crap out of either of them if they decide to interfere. Triple H stated that Umaga would be a good warm-up for him going into Survivor Series.

After the attack on General Manager Ric Flair last night he has hired members of the roster to be his bodyguards. DH Smith, Snitsky & Charlie Haas are the bodyguards. Flair stated that last week’s cowardly attack just made him want to find out who the owner is even more and nothing is going to stop him. This Monday we may see how the owner feels about that so make sure you tune in when UWA 'Ignition' comes to you LIVE from Pennsylvania, Hershey in the Giant Center!

Known Card

Goldberg vs Randy Orton w/Shawn Michaels

CM Punk vs MVP

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin

Triple H vs Umaga

Qwake

Goldberg vs Randy Orton w/Shawn Michaels

CM Punk vs MVP

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin

Triple H vs Umaga

looks like a good show, I promise to review this this next show. Nice news above, I wonder who has been signed and I wonder if any of the rumors are true...check out TNE if you want, the new show is up.