Update On Wade Barrett Injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I said that because I figured he would've been in the MITB. I'm not looking forward to that spotfeset.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Confirmed: How Much Ring Time Wade Barrett Will Miss
The following has been posted over at WWE.com:

WWE.com has learned that during Raw SuperShow's 10-Man Battle Royal, Wade Barrett suffered a partial dislocation of his left elbow Monday night. Barrett will undergo an MRI for further evaluation in the coming days and will be out of action for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

The injury occurred following Barrett and R-Truth's elimination from the contest. As Truth and Barrett recovered from their eliminations on the outside, Big Show tossed Dolph Ziggler on top of them from the ring. The three Superstars were knocked backwards and Barrett landed awkwardly on his arm.

Wow, that really sucks.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
lulz

Although 3 years ago, Dolph Ziggler did post in the forum I use to go to. This was when Ziggler had a small catch phrase, "Hi, my name is Dolph Ziggler".

Haha, for real? I wonder if some talent or backstage guys lurk wrestling sites and forums to see what people say about them.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
jsn66v.png

16gg1go.png

Sucks he is going to be out for some time but good to see him making something positive out of it.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
jsn66v.png

16gg1go.png

Sucks he is going to be out for some time but good to see him making something positive out of it.

How can you not love that man? He should play heel forever which means in WWE terms for the next 3 years.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Make more sense if Orton didn't originally get hurt and need to miss time after a series of house show street fights with Wade. Henry was also working a cage match with a guy named Daniel Bryan when he first got hurt on SD. Show's commonality is that he has worked with them all but is the iron man of the group, and I probably just jinxed the fuck out of him.

Yeah didn't really think he's the cause just a funny coincidence

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Wade's a funny guy.

But I guess what sucks the most about the injury is not just the fact that he'll miss Wrestlemania, but that he'll be cleared to compete JUST AFTER the show. That's gotta be depressing.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Sucks if he can't make Mania. Missing the biggest pay day of the year is really tough. Don't think it hurts him too much in the long run though.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Get well soon Wade.

Does he visit this forum?

COOOOOL.

Haha, for real? I wonder if some talent or backstage guys lurk wrestling sites and forums to see what people say about them.

I'm sure they don't. They always on the go and with a tight schedule every day. I would guess that when talents are injured at home, they might browse a bit. Lets cross our fingers that Wade comes in here. Someone tweet him this thread.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm sure they don't. They always on the go and with a tight schedule every day. I would guess that when talents are injured at home, they might browse a bit. Lets cross our fingers that Wade comes in here. Someone tweet him this thread.

I'm sure you have the random guy like Dustin Rhodes going on to see what people are saying about him you know every once and awhile these guys gotta get a little curious. It's like googling yourself.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
After watching the incident a few times its become clear to me that Show is to blame for throwing Ziggler as hard as he did and near the table was stupid as well he shouldce just picked him up and pressed him before dropping him over.