Undertaker undefeated until.....when

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Austin 3:16 said:
I would love to see Taker vs Barrett at Wrestlemania. If taker ever loses at mania, the superstar who defeates him has to make an huge impact.

Agreed. Barrett is a heel for life, he'll never be a top face, he just can't be. What more heat can you get in WWE than ending the biggest and most historic streak of all time?

There's positives and negatives though, I think the mark inside of me wants Taker to retire undefeated. Though I wouldn't be as angry as some if someone like Barrett or Ambrose was put over for life by going over the dead man.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
I don't see anyone ending it, but I do think if he were to drop it to someone it should be someone like Barrett. Someone you know is going to be a mega star in the future. Or even Dean Ambrose, it has to be a passing of the torch scenario and not just some random job. I don't really mind either way, which is why I love watching Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania.

I could see Barrett, but to give to Ambrose...c'mon. The guy hasn't even made it out of the dark matches yet. Undertaker isn't getting better with age, so that means if he drops the streak it has to be done at this mania, not to mention he was barely medically cleared to wrestle. This means Ambrose has to be brought up in a rather short amount of time...you know who else was brought up that quickly...Sheamus :aries:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
I could see Barrett, but to give to Ambrose...c'mon. The guy hasn't even made it out of the dark matches yet. Undertaker isn't getting better with age, so that means if he drops the streak it has to be done at this mania, not to mention he was barely medically cleared to wrestle. This means Ambrose has to be brought up in a rather short amount of time...you know who else was brought up that quickly...Sheamus :aries:

Ambrose is arguably seen more positively by WWE than Barrett if you read online reports. Ambrose is already regarded as one of the best speakers, and he's definitely no slouch in the ring either. Ambrose is going to be a star, there is no doubt about that at all.

Also, Undertaker has said he could have a few more Wrestlemania's now he's just a Wrestlemania only wrestler. He's had long periods of rest and those rests must have healed him brilliantly. Ambrose in a couple years would be more than ready to end the streak, in my opinion.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Austin 3:16 said:
Undertaker never defeated Stone Cold in a singles match.

I hope you just mean at Wrestlemania, because Taker's defeated Austin elsewhere at least twice - Cold Day In Hell (May '97) and Backlash 2002.

As for the streak, I don't think anyone is really worthy of ending it, and I hope Taker retires undefeated. As mentioned, him beating Lesnar at WM29 and then Cena at WM30 seems obvious. And part of me thinks Taker will retire after the victory against Cena, making Cena his 'last victim' or something.