Undertaker undefeated until.....when

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Explain who'll end Undertaker's WrestleMania streak....or if anyone will.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Apparently, no one will. Lesnar will lay down for him at 29, Cena at 30, and that's it, I think. I could see him going longer though... not sure who he'd wrestle in that case though. But I don't think they want the streak broken.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly think that no-one will ever break the streak, as for his opponents it would be nice to see someone like Wade Barrett get a chance.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
nobody should ever end his streak!! that would be very offensive to his career!..

and also could you imagine if the person who beat him ended up being a flop?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
nobody should ever end his streak!! that would be very offensive to his career!..

If WWE ever booked anyone to go over The Undertaker at Wrestlemania they would make sure he wouldn't flop. :lol1:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Last mania was taker's last.His career ends at this years survivor series. He said it himself that his career would end the way it started. He debuted at Survivor Series and since he is partially still around that's what'll happen.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Last mania was taker's last.His career ends at this years survivor series. He said it himself that his career would end the way it started. He debuted at Survivor Series and since he is partially still around that's what'll happen.

That's a good shout, how would you book it though?.. And who against?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lacky said:
That's a good shout, how would you book it though?.. And who against?

How it's going to happen: He's going to fight Lesnar and that is not even debatable. Taker has wanted this fight for some time and this year it happens at survivor series.

How I'd book it: I would book him against HBK. Triple H got his 3 matches against Taker, Shawn should too. The matches were wrestling classics as Triple H's told more of a story, had more drama to it.

Austin 3:16

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JasonMaxScream said:
Explain who'll end Undertaker's WrestleMania streak....or if anyone will.

No one. As matter of fact, I actually think, that no one deserves to end it. as long time fan of The Undertaker, I don't see it happening and I wouldn't like it at all. It would be a very disrespectful move by the WWE.

Kurt Angle and Stone Cold would be the ones to end it. Undertaker never defeated Stone Cold in a singles match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't see anyone ending it, but I do think if he were to drop it to someone it should be someone like Barrett. Someone you know is going to be a mega star in the future. Or even Dean Ambrose, it has to be a passing of the torch scenario and not just some random job. I don't really mind either way, which is why I love watching Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania.

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vince McMahon said:

I agree.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince, Undertaker is in full creative control over his streak. It would basically be his choice who he works with and who breaks it if he wants that. A wrestling promotion needs to take risks, if you constantly live by the "what if he's a flop" attitude then the passing of the torch would never happen.

Let's not forget Taker offered his streak to Randy Orton but Randy refused.

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
I don't see anyone ending it, but I do think if he were to drop it to someone it should be someone like Barrett. Someone you know is going to be a mega star in the future. Or even Dean Ambrose, it has to be a passing of the torch scenario and not just some random job. I don't really mind either way, which is why I love watching Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania.

I would love to see Taker vs Barrett at Wrestlemania. If taker ever loses at mania, the superstar who defeates him has to make an huge impact.