• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker discusion

straight_edge76

My 2 Cents,

The streak will retire with the Undertaker. Nobody will ever do what he has done at the Grandest stage of them all. Honestly I think this is his last hoorah. Him and HBK I think have one last Mania match left. It will be a emotional night with The Undertaker winning a very good match, not great but very good. The streak imo is a reward for him being loyal for the better part of 2 decades. I do not think that he would lose at Mania its in his ego in a way. I am sure he would not mind losing all year as long as he would keep his Mania streak in tact.

CenaMark54

I like how Colin pulled the definition of the "IT" factor right out of his ass.

"Selling, Psychology, etc"

Honestly, those are some of the most basic aspects of professional wrestling. If you do them well you are good, if you don't you suck. They have nothing to do with what sets apart the good from the great. There are plenty of mediocre wrestlers who sell well and have great in ring psychology.

If selling and in ring psychology are what constitute the "IT" factor, then Chris Benoit must have been the greatest draw in pro wrestling history.

The IT factor is in fact just a made up term for drawing ability. Whether or not you can draw depends on numerous things. The people that can draw have the uncanny ability to connect with the crowds. The crowds become emotionally involved in their characters.

Cena is a proven draw. Look at the numbers. Whether or not it is because of his opponents is debatable. Although, Triple H, and HBK were never proven draws. Edge, Orton, Umaga, JBL, Batista, Khali are definitely not draws. So by the process of elimination.....

Bottomline, Colin, dude, you are living in the past. Austin and the Rock are not coming back. Hogan probably will, but he is a shell of his former self. Taker and HBK will be retiring soon. If you want to continue to watch and enjoy wrestling, it is imperative that the older generation paves way for the younger generation by making them look good. That is how it has always been and always will be. What good is Taker's streak going to be if no one cares about wrestling in the future.

Edit: Regardling HBK not wanting the belt. It has nothing to do with HBK not wanting to lose it. Where the hell did you hear that from. There are two reasons why he doesn't want the belt. First, he works a part time schedule. The WWE has always wanted its champions to work house shows. Secondly, he is at a stage in his career where he doesn't need the belt to be over. HBK's legacy is set in stone and he is now at a point in his career where he isn't afraid to take a pinfall to put over the next generation. Just like Taker shouldn't need to hold a scripted streak to maintain his legacy.

Colin Gimp

Explain to me how that logic works for Cena vs Khali, Cena vs JBL and Cena vs Umaga.
It doesn't. How long were those feuds and did they go over well?

Also, do you really are going to believe that it was because of HBK WM 23 got that amount of buyrates?
Do you really believe that it was Cena and Cena alone that got that amount of buyrates?
By the notion that Cena doesn't do it alone, neither does Hogan or Stone Cold.
When did they ever do it alone?
BTW, the fact that he got booed doesn't even matters. That didn't make people stop tuning in or buying PPVs or attending events. In fact, those numbers increased in his reign.
Cena getting boo'd = more buyrates. ok people are sparked to see how wwe reacts to Their boytoy getting boo'd. perhaps this will the night that douchebag might even lose the title. I remember buying those PPV's and i bought them because I'm a dumbass who's as loyal as a dog.

First off, this has to be the first time I have heard that as the reason HBK has not won the belt once again, which BTW not only sounds idiotic but I don't find it true,
Good for you, but why don't you think his elimination chamber title win is never mentioned. Hell back when he was feuding with title it was forgotten about as a title reign. He's said it before and former wrestlers have said it about him. Shawn Michaels is all about himself and it's tooken him his entire career to do what Taker has been doing. Taker does what the company wants him to do. For his persona would it make sense for him to lose all the time. When he does lose, especially when it's clean. It's FUCKING EPIC.
Give it all the reasons you want, but at least HBK puts people over and loses to them. When was the last time Taker lost a feud?
Yeah because Taker vs Edge just didn't happen and Taker won every match cleanly.
In summary, you just confirmed CM54's case. HBK doesnt have something as the streak, and yet, he's far more known that Taker, far a bigger draw and he doesnt even need the streak for you to buy he is Mr. Wrestlemania. Just goes to show the streak isnt necessary.

HBK has had a million accolades and has been apart of the "CLIQUE" since what has it been 10 years? Now one of those members of the Clique is married to a Mcmahon. I wonder if he gets special booking? When he doesn't get special booking he oversells making the other guy look like an idiot. since you seem so oblivious of the past I'll say something recent, If he's MR. Wrestlemania why the fuck did he oversell Hogan so much and just couldn't let THE MAN have his last match at WM special. It always has to be about SHawn and his fucking ego isn't it?

For taker's entire career he hasn't touched the mic. He did during the ministry and it was gold. He did when he was the American bad ass and he was viewed as a god. As the deadman he says rest to peace but yet he has a better rep and is viewed higher then HBK. Think the streak didn't contribute to that? Taker is by far the better wrestler then HBK. He can have a different match with anybody and he can have a different match with the same person night after night. With HBK we get the same old shit for 10 years now. We all know his routine, how the fuck do you view him higher then taker?

Selling...Cena beats Taker in that. Unless you want to count sitting up out of 10 minutes of beating good selling.
That's not what i ment by selling but you're seriously a fucking idiot if you think Cena can sell better then taker. He can't even take the majority of moves correctly which is why most wrestler's are limited when they face off against him. He can't perform any of his moves without wrecking the authenticity of it. and he looks like he's taking a shit when he puts someone in the stfu.

are you fucking serious? Watch a taker match and see how he sells please. [/quote]
Psycology: Cena knows how to fight big time matches better than Taker. Apart from that, one could say they are rather even.
YEAH BECAUSE TAKER/FOLEY HELL IN THE CELL OR HELL TAKER/HARDY LADDER MATCH ON RAW WAS NO WHERE AS GOOD AS CENA CHOKING UMAGA OUT WITH THE ROPES...The only reason you remember cena matches is because he differs his generic moveset by a hair or two. While Taker, you can throw him in anything and he shines, Ladder matches, submission matches, normal matches, tag team, TLC, Hardcore. ANYTHING he touches he excels in it. EVERY MATCH TAKER IS IN, IT'S A BIG TIME MATCH. GOD DAMNIT CMS WTF.

As for the rest of it, how about being the Number One Guy and not failing, in fact, becoming the Third Biggest Draw in history. Cena can say that, can The Undertaker?

Also, ETC... includes making money, and Cena makes much more for the WWe than Taker.

Can anyone say they've had as much money invested in them? WWE put all their eggs in one basket with Cena and they won't him fail. Even though he should of A long time ago. And who ranks the biggest draws? Some corporate site? Give me someone with credentials saying Cena is no doubt 100% a bigger draw then Cena and i'll show you someone who drinks the fruit punch WWE left out.

Oh yeah, so Taker won't be forgotten...in the hype for Mania. God knows the Streak will make for a nice 5 minute video in Raw, Smackdown and ECW.

That's what you want for the streak? A way WWE can hype Wrestlemania? You know, because that is far better than pushing a guy to super stardom.
Yeah because that's all we know about guys like Hogan, Rock and Austin. Just 5 minute hype videos and then we remember what they did. The streak is just as big as his name. and his name deserves to go beside those three easily.

OK. Let's use Survivor Series 2001 for this one:
Italic are upper mid card which we all know are the underdogs we root will one day make it big. everyone loves the underdogs and they draw. They had the IT Factor, they had their pops, just not as much as the bolded guys

Christian
Al Snow
William Regal
Tajiri
Edge
Test
Dudleys
Hardys
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
Rob Van Dam
Booker T
Shane Mcmahon- He was wrestling ALOT putting on GREAT Shows and was a HUGE fan fav.
Chris Jericho
Kane
The Rock
The Undertaker
The Big Show

I'll see it again. Only The Rock and Stone Cold that are valuable have left.

Not all of the guys have left, but MOST of them were MISUSED to put up UNDEFINED TALENT that you are oh so happily PRAISING. Booker T and RVD were mistreated and were fan favs they were champions of their federation and that's why vince resented them for it.

Colin Gimp

I like how Colin pulled the definition of the "IT" factor right out of his ass.

"Selling, Psychology, etc"

Honestly, those are some of the most basic aspects of professional wrestling. If you do them well you are good, if you don't you suck. They have nothing to do with what sets apart the good from the great. There are plenty of mediocre wrestlers who sell well and have great in ring psychology.

If selling and in ring psychology are what constitute the "IT" factor, then Chris Benoit must have been the greatest draw in pro wrestling history.

The IT factor is in fact just a made up term for drawing ability. Whether or not you can draw depends on numerous things. The people that can draw have the uncanny ability to connect with the crowds. The crowds become emotionally involved in their characters.

Cena is a proven draw. Look at the numbers. Whether or not it is because of his opponents is debatable. Although, Triple H, and HBK were never proven draws. Edge, Orton, Umaga, JBL, Batista, Khali are definitely not draws. So by the process of elimination.....

Give me a fucking break, I've been essay responding to everyone and we all know what the fuck IT is and it shouldn't be defined just so you can turn my definition around on me like i knew you would, that's why i gave you a shit definition and it's why i won't discect. "IT" is defined differently for everyone but when you have "IT" we all recognize it. Cena does have "IT" but not enough of "IT". If we were talking about the Cena who would battle rap and pump up his shoes, I would be saying the kid SOMEDAY Could have "IT" but ever since then he's been catapulted with the greats and this guy is a VERY LIMITED wrestler.

like for FUCK SAKES HIS OPPONENTS CAN'T EVEN DO THEIR MOVESET ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S THAT FUCKING LIMITED. IF ANYONE WITH THAT MUCH "IT" FACTOR LIKE YOUR SAYING WAS GIVEN THAT MUCH TIME INTO HIM THEY WOULD BE BIGGER THEN ROCK OR AUSTIN AND BE SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

CENA ISN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T WRESTLE GOOD GOD GUYS. ROCKY COULDN'T WRESTLE ALL THAT WELL BUT HE MADE IT WORK, AND REVOLUTIONIZED WRESTLING ONCE AGAIN. WHAT'S CENA DONE WITH ALL THIS INVESTMENT IN HIM? MADE IT OBVIOUS THAT HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW SIGNS OF ROCKY AND AUSTIN.

CenaMark54

Give me a fucking break, I've been essay responding to everyone and we all know what the fuck IT is and it shouldn't be defined just so you can turn my definition around on me like i knew you would, that's why i gave you a shit definition and it's why i won't discect. "IT" is defined differently for everyone but when you have "IT" we all recognize it. Cena does have "IT" but not enough of "IT". If we were talking about the Cena who would battle rap and pump up his shoes, I would be saying the kid SOMEDAY Could have "IT" but ever since then he's been catapulted with the greats and this guy is a VERY LIMITED wrestler.

like for FUCK SAKES HIS OPPONENTS CAN'T EVEN DO THEIR MOVESET ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S THAT FUCKING LIMITED. IF ANYONE WITH THAT MUCH "IT" FACTOR LIKE YOUR SAYING WAS GIVEN THAT MUCH TIME INTO HIM THEY WOULD BE BIGGER THEN ROCK OR AUSTIN AND BE SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

CENA ISN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T WRESTLE GOOD GOD GUYS. ROCKY COULDN'T WRESTLE ALL THAT WELL BUT HE MADE IT WORK, AND REVOLUTIONIZED WRESTLING ONCE AGAIN. WHAT'S CENA DONE WITH ALL THIS INVESTMENT IN HIM? MADE IT OBVIOUS THAT HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW SIGNS OF ROCKY AND AUSTIN.

Well, the IT factor aside (cause its a pretty cheesy argument, especially now since you are trying to quantify differing levels of IT). I'm not sure why you intend on comparing Cena to guys like Austin. Its a different time. For one, Cena doesn't have the luxury of feuding with two of the greatest heels of all time (Vince and The Rock). So in the respect, Cena has gotten to the top of the company with less help than Austin.

If Cena is such a "limited wrestler" why has he consistently put on some of the best matches in the company over then last 3 plus years? In addition he has done it not only against the likes of HBK and HHH, but also lesser regarded wrestlers like Umaga, Khali, and Batista. When Hogan was on top and when Austin and the Rock where on top no one cared that their wrestling was limited. Now, all of a sudden, its a big issue because certain smarkity smarks are looking for any reason to go against anything the WWE pushes to the forefront.

You can hate Cena all you want, thats your prerogative. But to say he isn't a big enough name or big enough draw to deserve ending something like Takers streak is just laughable. There is absolutely no point in preserving a streak just so a few fans can cling onto memories from long ago and the WWE can sell a few hundred DVDs in the years to come. From a business point of view (yes, the WWE is in fact a business), it always makes more sense to capitalize on something to build towards the future, regardless of whether or not you may think someone is deserving.

Colin Gimp

Well, the IT factor aside (cause its a pretty cheesy argument, especially now since you are trying to quantify differing levels of IT). I'm not sure why you intend on comparing Cena to guys like Austin. Its a different time. For one, Cena doesn't have the luxury of feuding with two of the greatest heels of all time (Vince and The Rock). So in the respect, Cena has gotten to the top of the company with less help than Austin.

If Cena is such a "limited wrestler" why has he consistently put on some of the best matches in the company over then last 3 plus years? In addition he has done it not only against the likes of HBK and HHH, but also lesser regarded wrestlers like Umaga, Khali, and Batista. When Hogan was on top and when Austin and the Rock where on top no one cared that their wrestling was limited. Now, all of a sudden, its a big issue because certain smarkity smarks are looking for any reason to go against anything the WWE pushes to the forefront.

You can hate Cena all you want, thats your prerogative. But to say he isn't a big enough name or big enough draw to deserve ending something like Takers streak is just laughable. There is absolutely no point in preserving a streak just so a few fans can cling onto memories from long ago and the WWE can sell a few hundred DVDs in the years to come. From a business point of view (yes, the WWE is in fact a business), it always makes more sense to capitalize on something to build towards the future, regardless of whether or not you may think someone is deserving.

Man. Why do you keep posting. Why does he have good matches? Because he's been invested in 400x more then anyone else for three-four years. After all of this pushing and time spent he better have something under his belt. His matches aren't even good, Ever. They're good for it being Cena matches, but replace Cena and we have a way better match. You think differently, I don't know how, It's the same thing every night. It's not like he even sticks or works to improve his brawler/powerhouse style instead he adds flashy moves ranging from all aspects of the spectrum (that legdrop from the top rope that person has to stand up and duck just so Cena can have flash. LAUGH l2wrestle) but ok or has anything psychological at all with his wrestling storytelling but Ok let's stop talking about it.

You think The streak ending would push the guy to the moon which is good for the future of the buisness as we might have a top talent. Again i'm going to say how many times do proven vet's have to job to undefined talent. I don't know. We all know Cena can't I guess you don't

I Think ending the streak would send negative waves to the guy who did it and tarnish Wrestlemania History. Especially with the weak roster. done and done I've already said what i've wanted to say ok. how about you guys absorb what i said and then reply to it in it's entirety. For future references though, I'm done talking about Undertaker and Cena

The Rated R CMStar

HBK has had a million accolades and has been apart of the "CLIQUE" since what has it been 10 years? Now one of those members of the Clique is married to a Mcmahon. I wonder if he gets special booking? When he doesn't get special booking he oversells making the other guy look like an idiot. since you seem so oblivious of the past I'll say something recent, If he's MR. Wrestlemania why the fuck did he oversell Hogan so much and just couldn't let THE MAN have his last match at WM special. It always has to be about SHawn and his fucking ego isn't it?

First off, it was Summerslam.

Second, you are going to blame HBK's ego for what happened? Lol, why dont you try Hogan "injuring" and refusing a rematch in which he would lose.

Third, had HBK not oversold, the match would have rather mediocre.

doesn't. How long were those feuds and did they go over well?

Cena made out of a Khali a main eventer. That alone tells you if the feud work. JBL vs Cena has being going since 2005 and Cena vs Umaga was one of the most underrated feuds of 2007.

But hey, I guess it's better to just remember the feuds you prefer.

Cena getting boo'd = more buyrates. ok people are sparked to see how wwe reacts to Their boytoy getting boo'd. perhaps this will the night that douchebag might even lose the title. I remember buying those PPV's and i bought them because I'm a dumbass who's as loyal as a dog

Yeah, you can blame it on that, you can blame it on whatever you want. The fact it people bought the PPV to see Cena. Whether it was to see him lose or see him win, you bought the damn PPV, and it is what matters.

It's funny that people still buy the PPVs and he isnt getting booed now.

That's not what i ment by selling but you're seriously a fucking idiot if you think Cena can sell better then taker. He can't even take the majority of moves correctly which is why most wrestler's are limited when they face off against him. He can't perform any of his moves without wrecking the authenticity of it. and he looks like he's taking a shit when he puts someone in the stfu.

are you fucking serious? Watch a taker match and see how he sells please.
[/QUOTE]

yeah, I see how he sells. He lets himself get rag dolled, then throws some punches who people sell as if they were bombshells, controls, controls, takes a finisher, sits up and Tombstones, not even showing signs of the beat down from the match.

cena at least limbs after the match.

And if by selling you meant selling merchandise, Cena also outdoes Taker in that.

YEAH BECAUSE TAKER/FOLEY HELL IN THE CELL OR HELL TAKER/HARDY LADDER MATCH ON RAW WAS NO WHERE AS GOOD AS CENA CHOKING UMAGA OUT WITH THE ROPES...The only reason you remember cena matches is because he differs his generic moveset by a hair or two. While Taker, you can throw him in anything and he shines, Ladder matches, submission matches, normal matches, tag team, TLC, Hardcore. ANYTHING he touches he excels in it. EVERY MATCH TAKER IS IN, IT'S A BIG TIME MATCH. GOD DAMNIT CMS WTF.

Oh really, I mean, Taker excels on so many different types of matches. Please tell me what Taker did different in TLC against Edge than HIAC against Edge. He did the same things, the same spots.

Oh, yeah, I mean, it doesn't get much bigger than Taker vs Henry, Taker vs Big Daddy V, Taker vs Khali. Yeah, they are sure big time matches. BTW, now that we are in it, Taker wrestled the same matches against them all.

Yeah because that's all we know about guys like Hogan, Rock and Austin. Just 5 minute hype videos and then we remember what they did. The streak is just as big as his name. and his name deserves to go beside those three easily.

No, and we won't only remember Taker by his Streak. That's exactly my point. We will remember the 6 time World Champion Taker, the ministry, his feud with Kane, all the big time moments he has given, just like we do with Hogan, Rock and Austin.

We won't forget Taker, but we will forget the streak. Taker's name and accomplishments matter the entire year, but tell me, of how use The Streak is when building Summerslam? Like i said, the Streak would only be used to play a nice little video like the ones we're getting showned hyping Mania.

Can anyone say they've had as much money invested in them? WWE put all their eggs in one basket with Cena and they won't him fail. Even though he should of A long time ago. And who ranks the biggest draws? Some corporate site? Give me someone with credentials saying Cena is no doubt 100% a bigger draw then Cena and i'll show you someone who drinks the fruit punch WWE left out.

Merchandise sales are shown on WWE.com and are reported by WWE at the end of each year, so that's the source, WWE.

As for the rest, you can easily check the top buys for PPVs, and Taker, guess what, is in only one, WM 24, which was bought hardly for him.

But hey, I mean, Cena vs HBK was bought for HBK, and Cena vs HHH was bought because of HHH, and Cena vs Orton was bought because of Orton.

As for your response for the 2001 thing, you said RVD had the IT factor, That for me drops the entire argument, specially since apparently you consider more charismatic, a better seller, with better psychology, than guys like Edge and Christian.

Colin Gimp

You're saying I remember certain matches with Cena when you're doing the same with Taker.

Most underrated feud of 07 Umaga Cena? Ya to who? You? It was a month long Royal Rumble and a lot of crappy raw matches. Good way to make one decent match a underrated feud.

Cena/JBL I don't even remember that feud but i do remember watching it. What does that tell you, I can remember alot but not this epic feud?

Khali is fighting for TV Time with the Kiss cam, Ya Cena made him a legit main eventer. even though it was Taker who showed everyone that you can have a match with this loath. Forgot that last man standing on SD eh.

Taker does limp after matches, are you serious? I have not seen one taker match where he oversells or doesn't sell at all. Cena can't even grasp the concept of selling. No matter i'm sure how many times he's gone over it.

Cena sells more then Taker, Taker is a 40 year old man who's past his prime. Cena is a guy who's had 4 years of time invested into him and no one else can even remotely be compared to the time invested in him. I don't really care what WWE.corporate says, and I don't really care if Cena sells more t-shirts to little kids then Taker does. God how about instead of repeating myself you read my other posts then be like oh wow, maybe we shouldn't mess with something that's the only legit record still standing just to put over a guy who won't do anything for us.

The Rated R CMStar

Cena sells more then Taker, Taker is a 40 year old man who's past his prime. Cena is a guy who's had 4 years of time invested into him and no one else can even remotely be compared to the time invested in him. I don't really care what WWE.corporate says, and I don't really care if Cena sells more t-shirts to little kids then Taker does. God how about instead of repeating myself you read my other posts then be like oh wow, maybe we shouldn't mess with something that's the only legit record still standing just to put over a guy who won't do anything for us.

Legit? Newsflash: wrestling isn't real. Like Cenamark has said, it doesn't do anything for Taker's career to hold 16 scripted victories on a row on a scripted sport.

Also, you might not care that Cena sells, but WWE does, that's he reason he's around, that's the reason he's the top guy, because he sells.

LOl, won't do anything for us? Putting constantly matches over 3 stars and being the 3rd top seller in history is nothing. Well, it's more than what Taker can claim.

Let's face it, Taker has always been Number 2. He was Number 2 to Hogan, he was number 2 to The Rock, to Austin, even to Brock Lesnar.

Cena is Number One, you might not like it, but by 1 hater there are 5 fans, even if they are kids, which BTW brings us to another point, what makes you better as a fan than a kid? That you're older? Kids bring more money to the WWE, so THEY are more important. Hell, you as a hater bought PPvs headlined by Cena, so tough break.

Most underrated feud of 07 Umaga Cena? Ya to who? You? It was a month long Royal Rumble and a lot of crappy raw matches. Good way to make one decent match a underrated feud.

Cena/JBL I don't even remember that feud but i do remember watching it. What does that tell you, I can remember alot but not this epic feud?

Yeah, you certainly dont remember shit, even if you claim you do. Cena vs Umaga wasn't the build up to the RR. No, it was almost a 10 week feud with two matches, culminating in the best match of 2007.

As for JBL vs Cena...Cena vs JBL Mania, I Quit Match, 2008 renewal, 2009 renewal. Yeah, I mean, that feud is so hard to remember.

Khali is fighting for TV Time with the Kiss cam, Ya Cena made him a legit main eventer. even though it was Taker who showed everyone that you can have a match with this loath. Forgot that last man standing on SD eh.

Cena vs Khali= 2007

Khali struggling with TV time = 2009

Yeah, that is sure a fair comparison.

Why don't you try comparing what Khali did in 2007, being in the main event of Judgment Day, ONS, GAB, Summerslam, Unforgiven and No Mercy, all because of his initial feud with Cena.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Taker vs Khali. I mean, such a push, Khali destroyed Taker and sent him for a break selling injuries. I mean, we had never seen that before (Kane, Mark Henry, Edge, Heidenreich all come to mind of doing THE SAME), then, Taker didnt even fight Khali in the Punjabi Prison match, and then he beat in a LMS, way worse than pinning him.

And to top it all, he sent his ass into ECW after his defeat.

Yeah, great way of showing Khali can go.

I love it how post after post you decided to ignore some things and just comment on the basic.

BTW, a few posts back you mentioned Edge vs Taker as an example of Taker putting someone over and losing matches. Let me take a closer look at that:

Taker vs Edge at Mania = Taker wins

Taker vs Edge Backlash = Taker wins

Taker vs Edge at JD = Taker wins

Taker vs Edge at ONS = Edge wins...after a shitload of interfenrence.

Taker vs Edge HIAC = Taker wins.

Yeah, I mean, Edge totally won that feud

CenaMark54

Man. Why do you keep posting. Why does he have good matches? Because he's been invested in 400x more then anyone else for three-four years. After all of this pushing and time spent he better have something under his belt. His matches aren't even good, Ever. They're good for it being Cena matches, but replace Cena and we have a way better match. You think differently, I don't know how, It's the same thing every night. It's not like he even sticks or works to improve his brawler/powerhouse style instead he adds flashy moves ranging from all aspects of the spectrum (that legdrop from the top rope that person has to stand up and duck just so Cena can have flash. LAUGH l2wrestle) but ok or has anything psychological at all with his wrestling storytelling but Ok let's stop talking about it.

You think The streak ending would push the guy to the moon which is good for the future of the buisness as we might have a top talent. Again i'm going to say how many times do proven vet's have to job to undefined talent. I don't know. We all know Cena can't I guess you don't

I Think ending the streak would send negative waves to the guy who did it and tarnish Wrestlemania History. Especially with the weak roster. done and done I've already said what i've wanted to say ok. how about you guys absorb what i said and then reply to it in it's entirety. For future references though, I'm done talking about Undertaker and Cena

Sorry, I didn't know I had to stop posting just because I disagree with everything you say.

I feel sorry for you if you don't enjoy Cena matches, because the majority of wrestling fans do and will pay to see Cena wrestle in the main event for years to come. Cena never fails to deliver in a ppv match. His matches have been consistently better than anyone not named HBK for at least three years.

I also feel sorry that you are under the misconceived notion that a scripted streak is good for the wrestling business. I am 100% assured that Taker doing the job at Wrestlemania will not drive fans away from the WWE or tarnish the legacy of Wrestlemania's history. I just don't understand where you are coming from. It is sort of ridiculous.

Lastly, the roster the WWE has right now is arguably as good as it has ever been. I'm not sure how long you have been watching wrestling, but the matches are much better now then they were at any time in WWE history. Right now we have a main event consisting of; Cena, Taker, HBK, HHH, Orton, Edge, and Jericho. All guys who can go in the ring and work the mic (with the exception of the undertaker.) Not to mention a solid midcard.

chessarmy

Shawn Michaels should be the one

To end Undertaker's Wrestlemania winning streak. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Taker mark. But I don't think Taker should retire with the streak in tact. Sure, its something special that helps put over just how dominating Undertaker really is but I feel that its unrealistic for him to retire with the winning streak alive. I know it sounds weird but it just wouldn't work for me, things don't always end the way you want them to and the same thing should apply here. I hope WWE does the right thing, book HBK vs Taker at Mania in what is most likely Undertaker's last match. Have Shawn Michaels go over and make him the guy to break the streak. There is nobody else that is better suited to do so and you all know it.

Thoughts?

Moonlight Drive

If there was going to be anybody to break it right now, it would be Shawn Michaels. As for if he will, I don't think so. If it's ever broken, it has to be a young up-and-comer who the WWE plan to keep on board for a long time. Orton at Wrestlemania 21 was the only guy who should've won, but he didn't.

If the streak does end, it will be CM Punk, Cody Rhodes or Ted DiBiase at Wrestlemania 26.

seX-Power

Unrealistic? The Undertaker's whole career was built around unrealistic. The Undertaker will be remembered most for his streak, and he should carry it, untarnished, into retirement. If anyone was to veer end it I think it would be HBK, but what good would that do either man? I wouldn't let an up and comer end the streak either as they would need to be 100% the person would commit, otherwise one of the biggest things in the WWE's history would be wasted.

Never break the streak imo. Ever.

If there was going to be anybody to break it right now, it would be Shawn Michaels. As for if he will, I don't think so. If it's ever broken, it has to be a young up-and-comer who the WWE plan to keep on board for a long time. Orton at Wrestlemania 21 was the only guy who should've won, but he didn't.

If the streak does end, it will be CM Punk, Cody Rhodes or Ted DiBiase at Wrestlemania 26.

I agree. A match with HBK would be a big time match that would get people interested in the show. but it wouldn't really help HBK. He's already way over with the crowd, and breaking Taker's streak won't change him. They could do some good feuds right after 'Mania like what they did with him and Jericho.

I do think that Taker's streak will eventually end. It's the WWE, Vince would make undertaker's loss a huge thing whenever it happens.