Umaga's "Big Push".

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
He's off to SmackDown to feud with The Undertaker if I heard right.

Viva!

Reaction score
Yeh if you read my original post it suggests he'll get a push on Smackdown. The source is also pretty reliable, it was Vince Mcmahon himself speaking to shareholders. They even posted a video on Lords Of Pain of the meeting to further back up the claim.

Therefore making him lose to Jeff Hardy on Raw puts Hardy over considerably because hes a good opponent but isn't detrimental to Umagas future plans.

Anyway if my news turns out to be wrong I'll be the first to apologise. I certainly wouldn't ever intend to post false news.

Special Fx

Reaction score
Even with the suspension jeff hardy is one of the wwe's most valuable assets seeing as the fans LOVE him. So would it make sense for him to return and lose, especially if they are going to get him back in the title hunt. (BTW wouldn't Jeff vs. CM Punk be the best match ever?) You also have to add the fact that he pulled a fast one with that whisper in the wind and didn't even get a full 3 count when he beat umaga. He might as well have schoolboyed him like he did hhh. So this takes away nothing from umaga. I believe there will be a push for umaga and i can also see him being the champion of smackdown.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I reckon umaga will go over to smack down were he will get a huge push that he needs and deserves. He is pretty good in the ring for a big guy he is agile and athletic he will probably go well on smack down and get a run as the heavyweight champ.

Weebo

Reaction score
Anyone going to speculate that this is the reason The Undertaker dropped his title? Face on Face title matches generally don't work so The Undertaker needed to be out of the frame.

umm 1, Umaga is face and 2, I think Undertaker will get the title back at Judgement Day

Evil Austin

Well I don't like the idea of the Taker title dropping but I got nothing against Umanga getting a decent push.