• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Umaga passes away :(

noumenon

Shitty situation... another wrestler dying/dies of addiction. I was always a huge Umaga fan, looks like we may not get the chance to see him wrestle again.

LKP

Umaga was great, one of wwe's great big men.

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Just to clear up a rumor that is going around on some websites, Eddie 'Umaga' Fatu is still alive at a hospital in Houston, TX. The family is being gathered as I write this.

According to a source, without a miraculous recovery, it is just a matter of time. Again, he has not passed away as of this writing. [/FONT]

Wrestling Station

MS, maybe that would put some wise thoughts inside your mind for to rethink about your choice of being a drug addict (for having future family) !

monkeystyle

I can't overdose on pot. But I do understand where you are coming from. If I ever do have children (shoot me) I will cut down.

MizMasta3000

The suspicion is prescription pills is the cause, as Umaga was reportedly found bleeding from his nose and mouth

more of a update

Travis40

I hope he can pull through this, but I don't feel bad for him one bit. WWE told him to get help, and he refused.

LKP

:( Rip umaga.

Good worker in the ring and he will not be forgotten.