• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

The thing is he doesn't really have a face look. Kennedy has a face look, Edge has a face look, not Umaga though, and I want to see how they overcome this and his lack of mic skills before i pass my judgement.

Reaction score
I'm going to use a common comparison and this is in no way a shot at Joe or TNA. But dare I say Umaga is a better in ring worker than Samoa Joe right now. It may be closer than you all think and I do realize Joe has been working through injuries.

ok...I am just going to pretend that I never read that

Bradders

Reaction score
I don't see why Umaga is a face, he shouldn't be getting face reactions even if I saved a cat from a burning building.

CenaMark54

ok...I am just going to pretend that I never read that

What has Joe done over the last year that is completely outstanding? He has regressed, where Umaga has improved dramatically. Umaga very well may be the best inring worker in the WWE right now.

Its time for Joe, and I will also include Punk in on this to show I am not biased, to stop living off their past reputations and start putting on great matches again.

I do realize working for ROH is different from the WWE and TNA as they are more restricted now. However, Joe's matches over the last year have been slightly above average at best.

the dark knight

What has Joe done over the last year that is completely outstanding? He has regressed, where Umaga has improved dramatically. Umaga very well may be the best inring worker in the WWE right now.

Its time for Joe, and I will also include Punk in on this to show I am not biased, to stop living off their past reputations and start putting on great matches again.

I do realize working for ROH is different from the WWE and TNA as they are more restricted now. However, Joe's matches over the last year have been slightly above average at best.

go post in the samoa joe thread...street fight. please :D