Umaga is face

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Face or Heel, I still loike Umaga. And after Jobbing to Cena he wasn't as intimidating.

LKP

Hes only lost two times in 16 months thast not bad at all. I think hes a good face and can have a good match with carlito.

Reaction score
I saw this comming. When I heard about him and Hardy not feuding anymore, I knew this was to come.

Personally I don't like the idea but lets wait and find out if it works.

tasso10

Reaction score
Someone that can really help his face turn as the fans love him...ARMANDO ALEJANDRO ESTRRRRAAAAAADA
uha

-TJ-

i personally think that Vince has a good thing here Umaga as a Face that would sell. (My Opinion)

EdgeHead

Reaction score
its ok, i also like santino getting booed. He sucks and nobody wants to see him.

catacomb31

Reaction score
Umaga Sucks!!! Yes, he can speak English too. He is Blue, hell I can tape up my thumb in stick it in someone throat. Or eat till I'm a big fatass and run into your face. How is that tallent?

The only way they would stand a chance in making Umaga a face again is changing his name back to Jamal and bring back Rosey.

the dark knight

umaga vs carlito for the ic title at summerslam?

thats what i thought too. the chase after the face turn supports the idea.

i personally thought about it but never thought that they would actually turn him face. we have enough heels on Raw now plus, the marella thing from last week got him some chants so, its a good move.

CenaMark54

Umaga Sucks!!! Yes, he can speak English too. He is Blue, hell I can tape up my thumb in stick it in someone throat. Or eat till I'm a big fatass and run into your face. How is that tallent?

The only way they would stand a chance in making Umaga a face again is changing his name back to Jamal and bring back Rosey.

Umaga's moveset is the best in the WWE right now. Could you make a thumb to the throat look legit? I doubt it. Could you make a punch or kick look as stiff as Umaga makes it look without actually thundering someone? Nope. Christ, the guy has like 5 moves that can legitamately finish off an opponent. The Spike, the spinning sidewalk slam thing, the Samoan Drop, the running ass thing, and the super kick.

I'm going to use a common comparison and this is in no way a shot at Joe or TNA. But dare I say Umaga is a better in ring worker than Samoa Joe right now. It may be closer than you all think and I do realize Joe has been working through injuries.

Truth

Reaction score
Umaga as a face so far has been going well. People have really really warmed up to him since his debut. Last year we all said he sucked, after WM we all said he had no future. But he has tremendously improved in the ring and is just downright funny for some reason. When Orton and Carlito slapped his chest and he gave them that stare I had to laugh.

Maybe fans just really hate Marella and thats why Umaga interupts him you hear huge cheers. But when Umaga turned on Carlito and Orton teh fans were loud as well. I think it will really work out but just dotn see why the IC belt is around his waist. He is now feuding with Carlito and getting involved with the Main Event wrestlers, the IC belt in this feud is absolutely pointless and someone else should have it.

To CenaMark54, Samoa Joe is a much better wrestler then Umaga. Umaga just has that hard hitting offense along with very agile and quick fast pace. Samoa Joe has both of this combined with great wrestling. Joe is one of hte best wrestlers still wrestling today, Umaga is not in that catergory. Both of them put on good matches almost every time though.

DarkTelsk

Reaction score
Ok in my opinion Umagais like abyss, the Old Abyss. He's good either face or heel aslong as they find a good opponent for him to destroy. Maybe Moralla is'nt that guy but I'm sure there are some in the wwe.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think it's fucking awesome. I love Umaga. I always have and I always will. When I go to Raw on Sept 24th, I am painting my face like him. And if I can find him after the show Im gonna hold his belt in my mouth, like he does, heh.

MikeRaw

Hes not really a face..
He's only face because the fans cheered himf or beating santino's ass....Santino is nt actually a heel though(well until Raw this monday)but the time before that when he came out,they cheered him because ebven though Santino was a face they were sick of him.Kind of like what happened to Cena,they just got sick of him...So now Umaga is a face against Santino but as soon as he takes on someone like Cena,HHH,HBK or Rey or any other babyface he will be booed to shit...And its good that way:)_

straight_edge76

I am all for a Umaga face turn. RAW is really lacking in the face department. The whole WWE actually is IMO. I have been a fan of his since his debut, I always loved monster Gimmicks, He is a bit like the WWE's Abyss or Ricky Banderas once you think about it.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think him turning face for now is a good idea. With Jeff Hardy, RVD, HBK, and Lashley gone there was really noone else who could do it. Besides I'm all for someone to shut up Santino. There's someone who should not be getting as much TV time as they are. Plus, he can put on a good match against Orton and Carlito.