Ultimate Fighter Season 8

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

:roflmao: at all the pranks, I think they're going a bit too far with the Jizzushi though. I hope that other guy doesn't go through with his shit threat. It is entertaining as hell though

J

Pranks are what takes that show to the next level. I love them and this stuff there doing is just child's play. I know my friends and I have done worse. Lol.

xtremebadass

J-Dawg, are you telling me that you and your friends shit in each other's food or something? lol

Wrestling Station

Prank stuff are fun, its just that sometimes I find Mir abit stale. I think he needs to get involved more rather than just talk for 20 seconds of TV time.

Also, I was hoping that someone would actually shit in some milk shake protein drink. That would have been awesome as fluids will cause more vomiting and more "fighting" lol.

xtremebadass

I have to be honest I wasn't expecting much out of Frank Mir to begin with, he is a bit odd to say the least. However, Nog is taking the bull by the horns, he kicks ass and is a model coach man. I am surprised Team Mir had so many victories considering their team is made up of mostly assholes.

chessarmy

So I'm a n00b, I need help with this lol. How do people get eliminated in this show? Basically, how does it end? I know there is a finale, but how do they get there?

xtremebadass

I have been waiting for that episode all season. I have a feeling we haven't seen anything yet dudes. This season so far is beating the crap out of last season.

chessarmy

Its starting to get very interesting. All of the semi-final match ups are looking awesome. I can't wait to see what happens...

Hopefully Junie gets his ass kicked, that guy is annoying

xtremebadass

Junie's cardio absolutely sucks, I am not too sure if he can beat efrain. They are saving that for the final episode, but i dont think TUF is on this week, they said it returns in 2 weeks w/ 2 episodes

xtremebadass

Who else saw the final two episodes of The Ultimate Fighter last night? I loved how Dana White isn't so fast to kick people off the show, he likes messing with these lunatics now.

If you missed it the Finale Line up is...

Vinny vs. Bader

and

Felipe vs. Efrain

Junie is one sick bastard. He puts on this whole act about how he will quit fighting then all of a sudden for 4 seconds at the end of the show, he is like "yea right, i'll be back" what a dick.

chessarmy

Junie is Blue. One second he's happy and another he's all pissed. Not to mention he tried to throw A FUCKING MUG at the guy. Damn man, someone tell him to calm down!!

The shows were awesome though, the Bader fight was boring as hell. I understand being a wrestler but all he did was go to the ground and hug the guy. The rest of the fights were exciting though. So is the actual finale on PPV? If so I might order lol.

I hope Nogeira (sp?) beats Mir in their fight btw

xtremebadass

Hey Chess the Finale is on December 13 free on SpikeTV. It is going to be great, but Mir and Nog fight on Dec 27 at UFC 92 on PPV. :( I know right

chessarmy

^ I can't wait to see it. I'm looking forward to seeing Phillipe fight, he looks very impressive imo