Ultimate Fighter Season 8

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angle123

Reaction score
Who saw the premiere? I thought there were a few good fighters the mix, and certainly a lot of drama. However, I'm unsure if Mir and Nogueira and going to be able to carry the show as well as Forrest and Rampage did last time in the excellent season 7. Good episode on the whole though.

Wrestling Station

I think that Jimmie is a one tough dude. He is an excellent technical wrestler. Im going to check on him on his next fight.

Also that bald tattooed that won by TKO was good, but im not sure if he can do well against techincals as he looks like he is just another Dumko (Tomko)

xtremebadass

I am not a big fan of the first two episodes of the show. It's too much fighting. I know UFC is all about fighting, but you need some drama and some action in the house to keep me tuned in. Some of those guys were awesome, that one dude called Machete should have won, he was pretty cool, too bad he completely sucked ass.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I missed the end of the first show because my tape cut out. Can anyone tell me what happened in the last 10 minuites or so of the show?

J

^^I'd help you if my memory wasn't shot. But yea impressive fights out of a shit load of the guy's. 2 that stood out. Bald guy that Ko'd the other in seconds and the Blond Kid. Both guys are going to go far in it. Mark my words.

xtremebadass

Now that the first two episodes are out of the way, it's going to get good. They have some good personalities. They have that loud mouth little blonde kid and that polish dude who wants to hug everyone, that spells good entertainment, plus Dana White's epic line at the highlight video at the end of last week's episode...

"This isn't Survivor, you don't vote them off, you have to BEAT THEM OFF...whoa, that didn't sound right"

LMAO

J

This season so far is amazing. I downloaded the last eposide on my 360 and if they stay this good I might just buy the whole season. It's not that expensive and it's definitly worth the price.

xtremebadass

This season so far is amazing. I downloaded the last eposide on my 360 and if they stay this good I might just buy the whole season. It's not that expensive and it's definitly worth the price.
I can't agree more J-Dawg. This season has been phenomenal so far. You have some great fighters in the house, 2 great coaches who are surprisingly not as boring as they seemed. Junie is a complete dick who makes the house part of the show entertaining. I can't wait for next week with the classic Dana White Freakout Sessions. I wonder what that crazy little blonde bastard is going to do next.

xtremebadass

I didn't quite understand the show last night. I mean that Junie guy was pissed off one minute, did one confession interview and said he was screwed up and how he was going to get kicked off the show, but then he even screws with people when he isn't waisted, wtf!

J

Dudes Definitely Bipolar. No doubt about it in my mind. One minute he's happy, next he's mad, and so on and so forth. Either he's Bipolar or it's all an act. Most like the first of the two.

xtremebadass

Just when I thought this season was going great, they piss in fruit and jizz in sushi, WTF! Now I hear Kaplan will shit on the other guy's face. This show is messed up dudes.

MTG

Reaction score
Basically everyone just pranked each other. Dave Kaplan ate sperm sushi and all of the red team ate piss fruit. Kyle Kingsburry was hilarious. Junie sold out Kaplan.
Philipino guy beat dave kaplan in the first round by submission. Dana says philipino reminds him of gsp.

xtremebadass

Yea, Kyle Kinsbury was funny as hell. When they were eating the piss fruit, he was making fun of the other team because it was their fruit. He started rubbing it all over his mouth. Then after he found out it was piss fruit, everyone freaked out except him because he said he didn't care he ate piss fruit. It was just madness, you had to see it.