TV guilty pleasures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
George Lopez is a sick show. Not even embarrassed that I watch it.
In England literally nobody has seen it though, so when I tell them I watch a TV show about a Mexican family it doesn't sound as good as it is.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
George Lopez, Billy the Exterminator. :obama:
HAHAHA i didnt think anyone else had really watched that show. Billy the Exterminator is awesome, if only because his brother is beyond Blue.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
HAHAHA i didnt think anyone else had really watched that show. Billy the Exterminator is awesome, if only because his brother is beyond Blue.
Lmao, when he got stung by the bees and or yellowjackets as they say and was on the ground freaking out, it's awesome.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lmao, when he got stung by the bees and or yellowjackets as they say and was on the ground freaking out, it's awesome.
That is the moment i tell everyone when they ask about the show. My favorite though is when he talks about being allergic to bees, and then at the end of the job....he eats one.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
That is the moment i tell everyone when they ask about the show. My favorite though is when he talks about being allergic to bees, and then at the end of the job....he eats one.
Lmao I know, I love how crazy their Mother goes every time the Dad goes to do a job, and Billy knows that his brother is allergic to bees yet always sends him in to do the jobs involving bees, they're all so Blue.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Thread bump out of nowhere.

There's a bunch of new shows on TV now. Surely there are a few guilty pleasures out there. Get to it, people.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Gossip Girl, I was pretty much forced to watch it at the start. At the end I found myself enjoying it. I need to catch up on the last couple of seasons, though. Girls Next Door is another one. No one should be ashamed of watching Full House, Friends, or George Lopez btw. Oh! Completely forgot about Rules of Engagement as well. One of the few good sitcoms to come out recently.
Another of my guilty pleasures is Power Rangers. I've seen every season between Mighty Morphing and Jungle Fury. I made it through the dreaded Disney era so to speak.
Dino Thunder is underrated imo. I think it only lasted two seasons, but I remember loving it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dino Thunder is underrated imo. I think it only lasted two seasons, but I remember loving it.
Dino Thunder was 1 season, as was tradition at the time every season was a new team. SPD took up after Thunder.