TV guilty pleasures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Are there any TV shows that are your guilty pleasures? Shows you never expected to like but ended up doing anyway and maybe even are a bit ashamed of/don't tell all your friends about?

Personally it is Glee. I never thought at first glance that I'd like the show but a friend recommended it and one weekend later I had watched the first season from start to stop. I have currently watched the first 3 seasons and will sit down with the fourth one now that it is done. Now in hindsight I know why I like it. I am a show monkey myself, having done theater, humor shows/dinner farces and singing/music as a hobby. So me liking a show like this is pretty logical after all.

What are your guilty pleasures?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
A show that used to run called Mile High. Its garbage like Footballers Wives but I loved it lols. Was ridiculous and bad acting but something was so enjoyable about it lols.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Suppose its still looked on as guilty maybe geeky but Buffy, Star Trek and the amazing Babylon 5 which gets a lot of hate from Big Bang Theory.

Stopspot

Reaction score
There is nothing guilty about liking Buffy. that show was incredibly well put together considering the original premise of "young girl fighting supernatural monsters" which was virtually untried before.

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
There is nothing guilty about liking Buffy. that show was incredibly well put together considering the original premise of "young girl fighting supernatural monsters" which was virtually untried before.
Fair enough I agree. Not sure most of my mates would lol. But I love it such a good tv series. Joss Whedon is a legend.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Full House, Who's the Boss, Saved by the Bell, Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother, and Survivor

Stopspot

Reaction score
FULL HOUSE!

Uncle Jesse for president.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Don't have any, I'm not capable of feeling guilty over enjoying some tv show. Even if it's mindless crap, rarely that's exactly what I want to watch and the main reason I like it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Another of my guilty pleasures is Power Rangers. I've seen every season between Mighty Morphing and Jungle Fury. I made it through the dreaded Disney era so to speak.