Turning Point

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Oh, nope, that PPV was pretty much bad and most importantly, PREDICTABLE. Oh, and Ken is injured again.

qwejun

Reaction score
Oh, and Ken is injured again.

Veritas

Reaction score
I am wondering though; what exactly has he done to instantly be declaring himself the "Anti-Christ Of Proffessional Wrestling"?

That's just Russo's own term for himself. How much of Hardy's promos are really him and how much of them are just Vinny Ru going off on more woe-is-me diatribes riddled with what he thinks sounds like druggy artist talk?

Any comments on this rumor?

Wrestling Observer said:
Jeff Hardy was nearly pulled from tonight's show and they were going to do a substitute title match stripping him of the title due to concern about his condition when he showed up at tonight's event.

He did do the match and they didn't change the title.

Hardy's next likely to be postponed hearing on his drug charges is scheduled for Wednesday.

CMS

Reaction score
That it shows how idiotic TNA for having that guy as champion

Airfixx

Reaction score
Rumour: Oh dear... LOL

Jeff's gimmick: Ya could be right, Veritas, but having seen the Hardy Boys split DVD from a year or two ago and all that crap with his appalling poetry, songs etc. it seems totally in synch with what Jeff WOULD do with his character given the relative freedom to be 'edgy' that he enjoys in TNA.