TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I quite like the idea and it isn't something that could really be debated and I think it would work for the reasons you stated. There would be no reason to make more than one post in the thread tbh. Btw, we have a mod? :shifty:

Qwake

I quite like the idea and it isn't something that could really be debated and I think it would work for the reasons you stated. There would be no reason to make more than one post in the thread tbh. Btw, we have a mod? :shifty:

Wait, if we wouldn't be posting more then once and only editing every post it would pretty much be the same as editing the first post in your btb thread, noone would look there. The only way other people are actually going to see the edit new roster is if its done in a new post which would bump the thread, whereas if you just edit the same post each time noone will actually know when you have edited or not if you get me.

It's a good idea though and I'm not sure as to whether you should post it. I would say go for it and once BKB gets on he can decide whether the thread stays or whatnot. Up to you on whether you wanna post it though CT.

CT Styles

The thing is with the first post though, if you edit that, people won't know the original roster the BTB began with. And the whole point with this is, for people to know the updates and differences from the original roster.

seX-Power

I thought it was just for people to know the rosters of a BTB without searching and being able to compare. I for one don't even have my original roster but if the idea is like that it gets a little more complicated.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
An idea. Some may hate, some may not.

A sticky thread in the lounge where writers can post their rosters for their BTBs and edit them, etc. Realistically, people don't go back to the first post in a thread to see the roster when it's most likely been updated since the first post. Also, some people do a refresh roster post somewhere in a thread but people aren't going to search through all the pages to find that, so I thought maybe a thread in the lounge where people can post their rosters and edit them when updates are made. Just an idea.

I liked the idea tbh, you may also add a quick recap of your current show in that post.

Axis

If somebody isn't willing to click "First page" to see the roster, why would they take the time to go to a completely different thread?

Denny Crane

Reaction score
I think the point is to show updated rosters since the first post is usually out of date after people arrive and leave various BTBs

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Hey guys, POI's going to take a break again. School's been kicking my ass lately, but the end of the year is coming soon, so this break should only be 3 weeks or so.

-TJ-

That's sad I loved your btb. To be honest Track is over soon for me and only thing i have left is Finals, but overall I should be farely active on IWF for the next months.

Reaction score
I have few ideas for my new BTB and I would like to ask you what you think.

Ted DiBiase paid someone to blow up Vinces limo and make the stage fall down.

Add Jack Evans and Teddy Hart to Hart Foundation with DH Smith, TJ Wilson and Natalya.

Christian Cage as world heavyweight champion.

If anyone steals my first idea there wiill be hell to pay

Also sad to here about POI, i love reading that show :(

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I like your ideas, but do you have a motive to Ted Dibiase paying someone to try and kill Vince?

I'm guessing your talking about Ted Jr btw so I may be wrong but remember if it is Ted Jr your on about then all that stuff haoppened to Vince before he even made his debut so your going to have to be creative when it comes to getting a decent motive if you haven't already got one for him.

As for The Hart Foundation, adding Teddy Hart is a good idea and he would fit in pretty well but I see the addition of Jack Evans as unneeded really. I know he was in the Hart Foundation before but tbh I think it would be better of without him in your BTB because. Imo Smith, Wilson, Teddy and Natalya is good enough to do something good with.

As for Christian Cage being champ, that is something you shouldn't really be telling the whole BTB section as it ruins the whole "surprise factor" but still you have good taste in your champions. Imo Christian's promo work is at it's best when he is a heel champ because he can look down on everyone and talk down to them with the title to back up his words so take that into mind when writing his promos (that is if Christian's a heel in your BTB, of course).

CT Styles

Are we having awards? I'll run some if no one does them and they're wanted. I just want this section to have more than four posts in a day and we haven't had them in a while.